Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So this thread might as well just be called Biden-Harris Democrat party campaign headquarters at this point.

Libertarians gotta love the fact that Trump is pardoning hardcore drug dealers...conservatives not so much.

The Memphis operation involved over a dozen individuals.[6] The indictment, which named 16 defendants,[7] described Johnson as a leader in a multi-million dollar cocaine ring, and detailed dozens of drug transactions and deliveries.[8] Evidence presented at trial showed that the Memphis operation was connected to Colombian drug dealers based in Texas.[9] Johnson was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole in 1997. At the sentencing hearing, U.S. District Judge Julia Gibbons said that Johnson was "the quintessential entrepreneur" in an operation that dealt in 2,000 to 3,000 kilograms of cocaine, with a "very significant" impact on the community.[9

President Donald Trump pardoning hardcore drug dealer Alice Marie Johnson

Arthur Brain

Libertarians gotta love the fact that Trump is pardoning hardcore drug dealers...conservatives not so much.

The Memphis operation involved over a dozen individuals.[6] The indictment, which named 16 defendants,[7] described Johnson as a leader in a multi-million dollar cocaine ring, and detailed dozens of drug transactions and deliveries.[8] Evidence presented at trial showed that the Memphis operation was connected to Colombian drug dealers based in Texas.[9] Johnson was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole in 1997. At the sentencing hearing, U.S. District Judge Julia Gibbons said that Johnson was "the quintessential entrepreneur" in an operation that dealt in 2,000 to 3,000 kilograms of cocaine, with a "very significant" impact on the community.[9

President Donald Trump pardoning hardcore drug dealer Alice Marie Johnson

Hmm, what does any of that have to do with homosexuality?

Are you just putting in some filler to stretch this thread out until the joyous arrival of part 7?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And you're electioneering for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Because you're a quote-unquote "conservative".

How come you don't want to talk about Donald Trump giving a Presidential pardon to a hardcore drug dealer? How come no one wants to talk about the destruction drug dealers like Alice Marie Johnson has done to our country?

How come you don't want to talk about Donald Trump having a homosexual activist speaking at the Republican National Convention again?

I understand that libertarians have taken over the Republican Party, I'll just have no part of it.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
...I'll just have no part of it.
There's two parties that actually win elections, so disparaging the Republican candidate for president is the same as campaigning for the Democrat candidate, a candidate who's even less likely to re-criminalize homosexuality than the Republican candidate is.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There's two parties that actually win elections, so disparaging the Republican candidate for president is the same as campaigning for the Democrat candidate, a candidate who's even less likely to re-criminalize homosexuality than the Republican candidate is.

How come you don't want to talk about Libertarian Republican President Donald Trump giving a full Presidential pardon to a drug queen pin or having a hardcore homosexual activist speaking at the Republican National Convention and having him as a member of his Cabinet?

2-23-97

Unlike Donald Trump, Barack Obama refused to pardon drug pusher Alice Marie Johnson.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Richard Grenell, first openly gay cabinet member, says Trump rejects ‘identity politics’

Aug. 24, 2020

Former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell says President Trump’s decision to include him in his cabinet had nothing to do with his sexuality or “identity politics.”

Speaking to Breitbart News on Saturday, Grenell, the first openly gay US cabinet member, said Trump “doesn’t care about these types of issues” when considering whom to appoint for a position.

Grenell, who served as US ambassador to Germany and recently joined the Republican National Committee to handle LGBT outreach, said the commander-in-chief focuses on who is best qualified for the job.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/24/first-...tity-politics/

RNC/LGBT outreacher Richard Grenell and his boyfriend of the day. Unlike Donald Trump, not even Barack Obama appointed a homosexual a member of his Cabinet.​

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While I love the platform of the Constitution Party:
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/a...%20election%20 (note that the candidate(s) aren't required to abide by the platform, something that we see with Donald Trump and the Republican Party and his pro homosexual stance).

I have a problem with the Constitution Party nominating an ex con as their Presidential candidate.

Biography

[Don] Blankenship was the chief executive of Massey Energy Co., the leading producer of coal in Appalachia, from 2000 to 2010. He resigned following the Upper Big Branch mine explosion in April 2010 that killed 29 miners. He was convicted of conspiring to willfully violate safety standards and served one year in prison for the misdemeanor.[1][2]

Blankenship graduated from Marshall University and passed the CPA exam in 1972. He worked for the Keebler Company and Flower’s Industry before starting at Massey Energy in 1982.[2]

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ballotpedia-api4/files/thumbs/200/300/5a1f75fa1ca89.image.jpg

For that reason, I'll look for another 3rd Party or write in a candidate for President in November.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which equals abstention. You'll abstain. Might as well stay home. Don't even drop it in the mailbox, for all the good your vote will do.

You keep acting as though we are allies; nothing is further from the truth. I didn't have a problem when you and your TOL buddies voted Libertarian, in fact I wish you'd go back and allow social conservatives to take over the Republican Party once again.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
You keep acting as though we are allies
Not really. Not at all.
; nothing is further from the truth. I didn't have a problem when you and your TOL buddies voted Libertarian
I don't know who you're talking about and I've never "voted Libertarian".

And why didn't you have a problem with it?
, in fact I wish you'd go back and allow social conservatives to take over the Republican Party once again.
OK.

Bob Carabbio

Attempting to change the subject won't make who the vast majority of TOL'ers (and without a doubt you) voted for President (Donald Trump) and what he and his SCOTUS picks have done to promote the homosexual agenda go away.

BUT voting for Trump (and every other Republican I can vote for) this year Hopefully WILL make Biden / Harris "go away" (at least temporarily). Lest's face it - U.S. Politics has always been about choosing the "clean end" of the turd. This year, THAT choice is falling off a log easy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

Attempting to change the subject won't make who the vast majority of TOL'ers (and without a doubt you) voted for President (Donald Trump) and what he and his SCOTUS picks have done to promote the homosexual agenda go away.

BUT voting for Trump (and every other Republican I can vote for) this year Hopefully WILL make Biden / Harris "go away" (at least temporarily). Lest's face it - U.S. Politics has always been about choosing the "clean end" of the turd. This year, THAT choice is falling off a log easy.

I've never been one to play with feces.

Status
Not open for further replies.