Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

eider

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Say it, I know you're just dying to do so:

"Coward!"

Don't cha feel better now, just like old times.
You said it...... not me.

Sigh, so much drama.

You already answered the question by not answering the question.

Moving on...

All the drama is in your rants and fake news, it seems.
I could not answer the question because you never presented me with any report to review.

It looks as if you dream stuff up to feed your mania, a mania which looks very unbalanced unless you can just deliver some facts for review. Here it is again........ your question which you ran away from when challenged.

Culture Warrior's question:-
1). Can we agree that those innocent children that were sexually molested by homosexual elders and because of that later grew up to have homosexual desires should get spiritual and psychological therapy to help them understand what caused their unnatural sexual desires and hopefully overcome them? Can we at least agree on that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
All the drama is in your rants and fake news, it seems.

This 5 part thread has been extremely hard on you it seems.

I could not answer the question because you never presented me with any report to review.

You're acting as though this topic hasn't been reported on the news for several years nor in this 5 part thread that you've followed religiously, I.e. I'm surprised that you don't have an opinion on it already. That being said:

What part of the question are you having difficulty with?
1). That homosexuals disproportionately molest children, more specifically little boys?
or
2). That sexual molestation in youth often times lead to same sex desires?
or
3). That there is professional help out there for people who want to understand and hopefully overcome their same sex desires?.
or
all of the above?

It looks as if you dream stuff up to feed your mania, a mania which looks very unbalanced unless you can just deliver some facts for review. Here it is again........ your question which you ran away from when challenged

No seemingly about it, this 5 part thread has been extremely hard on you.

Last edited:

eider

This 5 part thread has been extremely hard on you it seems.

You're acting as though this topic hasn't been reported on the news for several years nor in this 5 part thread that you've followed religiously, I.e. I'm surprised that you don't have an opinion on it already. That being said:

1). That homosexuals disproportionately molest children, more specifically little boys?
or
or
3). That there is professional help out there for people who want to understand and hopefully overcome their same sex desires?.
or
all of the above?

No seemingly about it, this 5 part thread has been extremely hard on you.

I haven't religiously followed this thread. I had been offline for at least a year until about 4 months ago.
I have not followed any of your threads in close detail.
You posted up a claim about 'elders' being gay pederasts and since the word 'elders' must refer to some distinct group or church I have asked for details.
You can't post up anything and now you duck and dive.
Your claim must have been bogus, and I wouldn't trust anything else from your posts nowe, because of that.
I won't be trusting anything from you now.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

or
or
or
all of the above?

I haven't religiously followed this thread. I had been offline for at least a year until about 4 months ago.
You posted up a claim about 'elders' being gay pederasts and since the word 'elders' must refer to some distinct group or church I have asked for details.
Your claim must have been bogus, and I wouldn't trust anything else from your posts nowe, because of that.

It appears that right now you want to discuss topic #1, that homosexuals adults (i.e. "elders") disproportionately sexually molest children, more specifically little boys.

You're not new to discussing topics on homosexuality, in fact you're a veteran in those threads here in TOL that discuss them.. Please share what you know about what I just wrote.

eider

It appears that right now you want to discuss topic #1, that homosexuals adults (i.e. "elders") disproportionately sexually molest children, more specifically little boys.
Yeah for the last few days I've been waiting to receive some info in connection wioth yoiur request that I agree with you over:-
1). Can we agree that those innocent children that were sexually molested by homosexual elders and because of that later grew up to have homosexual desires should get spiritual and psychological therapy to help them understand what caused their unnatural sexual desires and hopefully overcome them? Can we at least agree on that?

..... and now you try to backpeddle off to 'elders are adult homosexuals'. Please pick which kind of gay you mean by elder from the dictionary definitions:-
People who are older.
A leader or senior figure in a tribe or other group.
An evergreen tree
In Christianity, an elder is a person who is valued for wisdom and holds a position of responsibility and authority in a Christian group.

Amazing...... you were the first to inform me that President Trump supports homosexuality, and NOW it does look as if you are trying to tell me that 'elders' are senior Christian leaders who commit pederasty! Yiou certainly don't think that trees are gay!

You're not new to discussing topics on homosexuality, in fact you're a veteran in those threads here in TOL that discuss them.. Please share what you know about what I just wrote.
You wrote it! Now you prove it!
I think that your posts look as if written by a windbag, quite unable to produce any foundation for their claims.
But let's just stick to this one.

Now, show how Christian leaders (??? have I got that right?) 'disproportionately sexually molest children, more specifically little boys'.

Have you ever been made to look like a fool and waffler? This just might be the time. Anyway....... show your evidence.

Arthur Brain

You won't get a straight answer out of the guy or anything else. He'll make up innuendo as he has done with you already as I've noticed. Best just to let him get on with it and have time better spent elsewhere. He's been doing the same shtick for about nine years now and it's not gonna change.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah for the last few days I've been waiting to receive some info in connection wioth yoiur request that I agree with you over:-

..... and now you try to backpeddle off to 'elders are adult homosexuals'. Please pick which kind of gay you mean by elder from the dictionary definitions:-
People who are older.
A leader or senior figure in a tribe or other group.
An evergreen tree
In Christianity, an elder is a person who is valued for wisdom and holds a position of responsibility and authority in a Christian group.

Amazing...... you were the first to inform me that President Trump supports homosexuality, and NOW it does look as if you are trying to tell me that 'elders' are senior Christian leaders who commit pederasty! Yiou certainly don't think that trees are gay!

So now that we both agree that homosexual adults (and some homosexual elders that are lucky enough to make it past the medium death age of 45, like HRC founder Terry Bean) are disproportionately responsible for sexually molesting children (they likez their little boys the most), let's move onto #2:

2). That sexual molestation in youth often times lead to same sex desires.

If you need help with this answer, call a friend, preferably the one that just posted, who won't even tell children that homosexuality is wrong.

eider

You won't get a straight answer out of the guy or anything else. He'll make up innuendo as he has done with you already as I've noticed. Best just to let him get on with it and have time better spent elsewhere. He's been doing the same shtick for about nine years now and it's not gonna change.

Yeah...... I could leave him with his mania. But he seems to have made crazy claims against some church's leaders and I want to push him to give some evidence for once in his sad life.

eider

So now that we both agree that homosexual adults (and some homosexual elders that are lucky enough to make it past the medium death age of 45, like HRC founder Terry Bean) are disproportionately responsible for sexually molesting children (they likez their little boys the most), let's move onto #2:
Your poor old thing! We can both agree on something when I actually decide to agree with you. So far you have not posted up anything about any 'elders' for me to review.
But you have now mentioned a single name so I will research the person 'HRC founder Terry Bean', but you need to understand that a single person is not a whole group of 'elders'.

2). That sexual molestation in youth often times lead to same sex desires.
I'm more worried about your desires, actually. Anybody who would rant on for years about sexuality probably has not got a life partnership, and I wonder about whether you have children, but that's just my natural; inquisitiveness, I guess.

If you need help with this answer, call a friend, preferably the one that just posted, who won't even tell children that homosexuality is wrong.
Don't you tell me where to find facts. I can look for myself.
Now...... I'll review Terry Bean and you can oproduce some evidence for your 'elders' claims.
You're beginning to look pathetic, culture warrior, now let's see your evidence.

eider

Terry Bean does not fit the dictionary title of an 'elder' !!!!
Where is your evidence about a group of criminal '#elders'??

Now, about Terry Bean. As of today he has not been tried. Before you feed yourself silly on any court verdicts, somehow expanding a single person in to millions of people who you hate, WAIT FOR A COURT VERDICT!

The sex abuse trial of a Portland activist and real-estate developer has been postponed until next year, just weeks before it was set to begin. KGW first reported that Terry Bean, 71, will now go to trial in May 2020.

-----------------------------------------------

Now. Time to deliver some facts about this claim of yours:-
Culture Warrior said it:- (it's not looking good)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet ANOTHER Donald Trump appointed Judge sides with abortion. A big thanks to our friends at MassResistance for pointing out that Trump appointed 5th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge James Ho ruled AGAINST the Mississippi 'fetal heartbeat bill', thus keeping Roe v Wade "settled law" (Trump used that term when he talked about being "fine" with homosexual so-called 'marriage' in regards to Obergefell v Hodges).

"On February 20 the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a lower court decision overturning Mississippi’s recent law banning abortion when a baby’s heartbeat can be detected. What shocked people was that one of the judges who signed the opinion was Judge Jim Ho, a Trump appointee who is considered a solid constitutionalist.

But as columnist Daniel Horowitz explained, people shouldn’t be surprised. The 1973 SCOTUS Roe v Wade decision says that abortion is a constitutional right. “Conservative” judges believe that a higher court ruling is “the law” and may not contradict that. (Of course, leftist Obama judges have no qualms about contradicting anything.)

But since the Supreme Court does not revisit a decision unless a lower court first contradicts it, horrible Supreme Court decisions like Roe v Wade will never be overturned by so-called conservative judges. And even then, conservative Supreme Court justices are usually reluctant to overturn a previous decision if it’s now considered to be “settled law. ”'

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen4/20a/Judge-Roy-Moore-matters-now/index.html

Trump appointee/pro abortionist Judge James C. Ho of the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals

God's Truth

Yet ANOTHER Donald Trump appointed Judge sides with abortion. A big thanks to our friends at MassResistance for pointing out that Trump appointed 5th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge James Ho ruled AGAINST the Mississippi 'fetal heartbeat bill', thus keeping Roe v Wade "settled law" (Trump used that term when he talked about being "fine" with homosexual so-called 'marriage' in regards to Obergefell v Hodges).

"On February 20 the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a lower court decision overturning Mississippi’s recent law banning abortion when a baby’s heartbeat can be detected. What shocked people was that one of the judges who signed the opinion was Judge Jim Ho, a Trump appointee who is considered a solid constitutionalist.

But as columnist Daniel Horowitz explained, people shouldn’t be surprised. The 1973 SCOTUS Roe v Wade decision says that abortion is a constitutional right. “Conservative” judges believe that a higher court ruling is “the law” and may not contradict that. (Of course, leftist Obama judges have no qualms about contradicting anything.)

But since the Supreme Court does not revisit a decision unless a lower court first contradicts it, horrible Supreme Court decisions like Roe v Wade will never be overturned by so-called conservative judges. And even then, conservative Supreme Court justices are usually reluctant to overturn a previous decision if it’s now considered to be “settled law. ”'

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/...now/index.html

Trump appointee/pro abortionist Judge James C. Ho of the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals

Trump has elected many people to his cabinet and they were against him and didn't do what he wanted.

You going to blame Trump for everything?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump has elected many people to his cabinet and they were against him and didn't do what he wanted.

You going to blame Trump for everything?

I'll guarantee you that when Donald Trump selected Judge James Ho to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals, Trump knew that Ho would "do what he wanted", in this case rule in favor of abortionists.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is that what happened to you?
is this continuing anti-homosexual saga some attempt at "self-therapy"?
Seriously, if so, seek a professional.

or you could just stop coming into his thread and leave him alone since he's not bothering you

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Today, 12:32 AM

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

I'll guarantee you that when Donald Trump selected Judge James Ho to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals, Trump knew that Ho would "do what he wanted", in this case rule in favor of abortionists.

Fake news.

Besides Trump appointee Judge James Ho siding with abortionists, Trump SCOTUS appointee Brett Kavanaugh sided with openly liberal Justices by ruling to not hear a case that dealt with States having the option to discontinue Medicaid funding for Planned Parenthood and other abortionists.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/10/supreme-court-planned-parenthood-defunding-case-845056

Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch, who attends a pro abortion, homosexual church, along with the other SCOTUS Justices will be hearing a case tomorrow which will help decide the future of abortion on demand in the US.

God's Truth

Today, 12:32 AM

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

Besides Trump appointee Judge James Ho siding with abortionists, Trump SCOTUS appointee Brett Kavanaugh sided with openly liberal Justices by ruling to not hear a case that dealt with States having the option to discontinue Medicaid funding for Planned Parenthood and other abortionists.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/10/supreme-court-planned-parenthood-defunding-case-845056

Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch, who attends a pro abortion, homosexual church, along with the other SCOTUS Justices will be hearing a case tomorrow which will help decide the future of abortion on demand in the US.

Trump has elected many people and they don't do right. It's not his fault.

quip

BANNED
Banned
or you could just stop coming into his thread and leave him alone since he's not bothering you

Maybe.
He does keep insisting on chronically publishing his phobia on a public forum.....emphasis on 'public'.:idunno:

Anywho.....what's it to you, have you found compassion?

Status
Not open for further replies.