Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So I have some questions. How would re-criminalizing homosexuality actual be brought about? Would it be federal law? State law? What exactly will be criminalized? Just homosexual acts? Having attraction to the same sex? What happens to someone caught of a homosexual act? Will they executed? Sent to prison? Offered counseling? How exactly will the state find homosexuals? Spying on people?

wanted to come back to this and hopefully TB will see it eventually

criminalizing or decriminalizing a specific act like homosex is a way for society to teach our youth what is acceptable, what is approved, what is to be encouraged

Arthur Brain

So I have some questions. How would re-criminalizing homosexuality actual be brought about? Would it be federal law? State law? What exactly will be criminalized? Just homosexual acts? Having attraction to the same sex? What happens to someone caught of a homosexual act? Will they executed? Sent to prison? Offered counseling? How exactly will the state find homosexuals? Spying on people?

Well, it wouldn't be. Only someone interested in committing political suicide would actually even try it. Even if said person/administration did, it would be overturned by the European Court Of Human Rights etc. This thread/blog is just an obsessive joke as even the author knows it would never come to fruition but he seems to need it so hey...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Is this a pathetic attempt to use Hebrews 13:4 to justify a man beating and raping his wife? It sure looks like it.

Why do you feel the need to make a stupid misdirecting attack like this instead of simply addressing a valid point?

Sexual violence is abhorred in Holy Scripture.
https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-rape.html

Instead of allowing you to derail the thread (we could talk about rape within the LGBTQ so-called 'community', and even how rape is part of the homosexual 'culture' if you wish or how rape is condoned amongst your Muslim allies: http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html ), how about I ask your opinion on why homosexuals HATE God so much, which is the root of your question regarding Hebrews 13:4

I've posted the 3 tenets of atheism in the past:

1) There is no God
2) I HATE Him
3) I HATE Him so much that I've reinterpreted His Word in Holy Scripture to meet my selfish desires (i.e. 'gay' Christianity)

but I'm curious the reason behind why proud and unrepentant homosexuals HATE God so much.

I have my theory, but with your close ties to the homosexual so-called 'community', I'm curious what your thoughts on the subject are.

Next up: I see that the rainbow flag waving American Psychological Association is toying with pedophilia again. I'll post what they're saying and dissect it to see if they're going to remove it from their list of mental disorders* like they attempted to do a few years back.

*Pedophilia, according to the APA would still be a mental disorder, but only if the homosexual child rapist feels bad enough about raping a child that it caused him to miss work the following day.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
i.e. in this day and age judicial activism outweighs medical science.

More correctly, the CDC which is a sub-component of the Executive Branch, cannot dictate to the Judicial Branch how it should rule, it can only provide information.

No, but their (medical science's) findings frequently do influence laws and hence cultural mores'. Case in point, other harmful and deadly behaviors such as tobacco use:

Government mandated warning labels are placed on tobacco packages.

cigarette-warning-label.jpg

It's illegal for youth to purchase them.
In many States it's illegal to smoke inside a business due to 2nd hand smoke (which was based on studies done by homosexual boogeyman Dr. Paul Cameron).

Keep in mind that unlike homosexuality where one sexual encounter could result in HIV/AIDS or other STD's, contracting lung cancer after smoking one cigarette is unheard of, it usually takes years.

Alcohol consumption: While it is healthy for adults to consume alcoholic beverages in moderation, there are still government mandated warnings about consuming alcohol (for pregnant women, drinking in excess, laws against youth consumption, etc.)

Sports and recreation: Medical science has influenced legislation when it comes to things like sports/recreational head injuries.
https://www.cpsc.gov/safety-education/safety-guides/sports-fitness-and-recreation

Etc. etc. etc.

If government weren't so heavily influenced by the LGBTQ movement, this book alone would be grounds for recriminalizing homosexuality.

book_1504_620.jpg

Kit the Coyote

No, but their (medical science's) findings frequently do influence laws and hence cultural mores'. Case in point, other harmful and deadly behaviors such as tobacco use

And the one thing you will find in common in the tobacco and alcohol issues is, it is not illegal to use them, the restrictions seek to reduce unhealthy use but we found out that prohibition doesn't work and tends to make the situation worse.

There is no indication that making homosexuality illegal again would be any different and some of the very folks who complain about the unhealthy lifestyle of some LGBT folks fight tooth and nail to prevent the use of social tools and methods to regulate that lifestyle, for example fighting against same-sex marriage and comprehensive sex education programs.

I would point out the AIDS pandemic started before 1983 and was well at its peak prior to Lawrence in 2003.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sexual violence is abhorred in Holy Scripture.
https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-rape.html

I will take this as the answer to the original question since you seem to think that ancient Hebrew law is the US Code.

My "answer" is that sexual assault has no place in Judeo-Christian doctrine. "The marriage bed is to be honored by all" also means that the husband respects his wife's wishes.

BTW: Judeo-Christian doctrine was the basis for American laws.

The Bible and Government
Biblical Principles: Basis for America's Laws

http://www.faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-culture/the-bible-and-government

Instead of allowing you to derail the thread..

You decided to turn the thread into a complete trainwreck to avoid addressing a valid point.

Since it's been established that rape and assault has no place within Judeo-Christian doctrine, how about we talk about how they are mainstays in the LGBTQ so-called 'community' or amongst your Judeo-Christian hating Muslim allies?

I didn't think so.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, but their (medical science's) findings frequently do influence laws and hence cultural mores'. Case in point, other harmful and deadly behaviors such as tobacco use...

And the one thing you will find in common in the tobacco and alcohol issues is, it is not illegal to use them,...

The comparison was only from a medical standpoint. Now that it's been shown that homosexual behavior is even more deadly than tobacco or alcohol use: neither tobacco use nor the responsible use of alcohol are immoral behaviors. As you've learned from the link from my previous post, US laws were based on the moral code of the Bible, and homosexuality was illegal based solely on the moral code.

the restrictions seek to reduce unhealthy use but we found out that prohibition doesn't work and tends to make the situation worse.

Oh the places I could go with that statement:

I can hear Larry Kramer (homosexual activist and defender of pedophilia) saying it now:

'Laws against pedophilia don't work and it tends to make the situation worse'.

There is no indication that making homosexuality illegal again would be any different

Where shall I start?

How about religious liberty? If Jack Phillips or any of the Christian business owners persecuted for following the teachings of Jesus Christ turned away someone asking to bake a cake for her incestuous relationship with her father, would those Christians be in hot water with Civil Rights Commissions for that?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...her-daughter-reveal-plans-marry-children.html

If Jack Phillips or any of the Christian business owners persecuted for following the trachings of Jesus Christ turned away someone asking to bake a cake for his bestial relationship with his dolphin*
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...w-film-performing-mammal-one-seduced-him.html

would they be in hot water with Civil Rights Commissions for that?

Of course not, because those behaviors are illegal.

*(Malcolm Brenner and Larry Kramer should compare notes: Brenner claims that a dolphin seduced him and homosexual activist and defender of pedophilia Larry Kramer claims that children often times seduced homosexual pedophiles like himself).

As I've shown in past opening posts: Besides Christian persecution, child indoctrination by your LGBTQ movement and changing invaluable institutions (marriage, the family, the Church, the military, Education, youth mentor groups) is the result of the legalization of homosexuality.

and some of the very folks who complain about the unhealthy lifestyle of some LGBT folks fight tooth and nail to prevent the use of social tools and methods to regulate that lifestyle, for example fighting against same-sex marriage and comprehensive sex education programs.

Yes, those would be people like me who want to help those lost souls out of their 'deathstyle', instead of putting a band aid over a cancer.

I would point out the AIDS pandemic started before 1983 and was well at its peak prior to Lawrence in 2003.

Yet it's still disproportionately contracted by those who engage in homosexuality.

Kit the Coyote

My "answer" is that sexual assault has no place in Judeo-Christian doctrine. "The marriage bed is to be honored by all" also means that the husband respects his wife's wishes.

So your answer to the original question is yes, you are repeating yourself.

It contributed to it yes, along with the pre-Christian British Common Law, Roman Law, and several other legal traditions.

Kit the Coyote

The comparison was only from a medical standpoint. Now that it's been shown that homosexual behavior is even more deadly than tobacco or alcohol use: neither tobacco use nor the responsible use of alcohol are immoral behaviors. As you've learned from the link from my previous post, US laws were based on the moral code of the Bible, and homosexuality was illegal based solely on the moral code.

Tell that to the Women's Christian Temperance Union.

Odd that somehow the Bible got left out of the foundational document of US law.
That after being read aloud on the Senate floor, the Senate voted unanimously in 1796 to affirm and encode in US law the statement "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

I can hear Larry Kramer (homosexual activist and defender of pedophilia) saying it now:

I know you have a massive crush and love affair with Larry Kramer but the rest of us don't care, I would say get a room but I think he is dead.

Where shall I start?

How about religious liberty? If Jack Phillips or any of the Christian business owners persecuted for following the teachings of Jesus Christ turned away someone asking to bake a cake for her incestuous relationship with her father, would those Christians be in hot water with Civil Rights Commissions for that?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...her-daughter-reveal-plans-marry-children.html

If Jack Phillips or any of the Christian business owners persecuted for following the trachings of Jesus Christ turned away someone asking to bake a cake for his bestial relationship with his dolphin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...w-film-performing-mammal-one-seduced-him.html

Of course but the religious liberty issue is larger than that and won't be settled by making every potential thing a Christian might object to illegal. Better to let the issue work through the courts and reach a proper balance between conflicting issues.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
With Donald Trump to this day being proud that he was on the cover of the SMUT magazine Playboy and interviewed for an article in that same edition, it's time again to talk about the SMUT peddler Hugh Hefner and how he admired the pedophile Alfred Kinsey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=230&v=stufhfZGCAw

What you posted here, turns out to be all baloney, and made up fiction about Kinsey ties to German Nazis told from an unknown source and then, prattled on from a perhaps frigid old lady who looks like she has never enjoyed sex in her life. She missed her calling; she should have been a nun.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So your answer to the original question is yes, you are repeating yourself.

I'm curious where you're going with this, so my answer is "Like homosexuality and man-boy love (which all of the icons of the homosexual movement were/are either in involved in or promoted it) sexual assault inside or outside of a marriage has no compelling interest in society."

It contributed to it yes, along with the pre-Christian British Common Law, Roman Law, and several other legal traditions.

None of which embraced homosexuality.

I've presented my case: http://www.faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-culture/the-bible-and-government

now give some examples of laws that weren't Judeo-Christian based that came from "pre-Christian British Common Law, Roman Law, and several other legal traditions".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Tell that to the Women's Christian Temperance Union.

(Isn't Kit the Coyote so darned cute when he tries to associate alcohol consumption with sexual perversion?).

Since you want to talk about the prohibition of alcohol, here are the reasons that it was done and it did work.

Actually, Prohibition Was a Success
Second, alcohol consumption declined dramatically during Prohibition. Cirrhosis death rates for men were 29.5 per 100,000 in 1911 and 10.7 in 1929. Admissions to state mental hospitals for alcoholic psychosis declined from 10.1 per 100,000 in 1919 to 4.7 in 1928.
https://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/16/opinion/actually-prohibition-was-a-success.html

Here's a thought Kit: How about we get society to do an experiment and outlaw homosexuality for 14 years and see if HIV/AIDS and other STD's that those who engage in homosexuality disproportionately contract dramatically drops?

Odd that somehow the Bible got left out of the foundational document of US law.
That after being read aloud on the Senate floor, the Senate voted unanimously in 1796 to affirm and encode in US law the statement "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

Please learn to link your information Kit. Regarding the Treaty of Tripoli and the letter that was written to your barbarian Muslim allies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=226&v=z4oUXTgRa6o
http://tektonics.org/qt/tripoli.php

I know you have a massive crush and love affair with Larry Kramer but the rest of us don't care, I would say get a room but I think he is dead.

Surely you're not upset that I on occasion point out that the leaders of the homosexual movement were/are practicing pedophiles and pederasts or promoted pedophilia and pederasty are you Kit? If I thought for a second that you were upset, I don't think that I could go on talking about one of the core values of the homosexual movement: the indoctrination and sexual molestation of children.

Here's an idea: Since child molestation is such a huge part of the homosexual movement, what are your thoughts on this symbol being attached to the rainbow flag?

latest

What a coincidence that NAMBLA has rainbow colors as well!

Where shall I start?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-children.html

If Jack Phillips or any of the Christian business owners persecuted for following the trachings of Jesus Christ turned away someone asking to bake a cake for his bestial relationship with his dolphin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...duced-him.html

Of course but the religious liberty issue is larger than that and won't be settled by making every potential thing a Christian might object to illegal. Better to let the issue work through the courts and reach a proper balance between conflicting issues.

I don't recall any State Civil Rights Commissions punishing Christians for other things outside of refusing to kowtow to homosexuality. Perhaps you can give some examples?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With Donald Trump to this day being proud that he was on the cover of the SMUT magazine Playboy and interviewed for an article in that same edition, it's time again to talk about the SMUT peddler Hugh Hefner and how he admired the pedophile Alfred Kinsey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=230&v=stufhfZGCAw

What you posted here, turns out to be all baloney, and made up fiction about Kinsey ties to German Nazis told from an unknown source and then, prattled on from a perhaps frigid old lady who looks like she has never enjoyed sex in her life. She missed her calling; she should have been a nun.

I see that you're posting something from page 24? I guess being late to the party is better than not showing up at all.

First let me thank you for posting the video by Dr. Judith Reisman showing how we got to this stage of sexual degeneracy in our nation.

If you can provide information showing that homosexual pedophile Alfred Kinsey didn't have ties to pedophile/former WWII Nazi officer Dr. Fritz von Balluseck, or can refute anything stated in the video (other than the IU/ISU mistake) please do.

Kit the Coyote

I'm curious where you're going with this

I've been curious where you were going with this, on one paw you are advocating the return of the government to the privacy of the bedroom and on the other putting forward reasons why the government should not be in the bedroom. I'm more than willing to concede the latter if you wish.

now give some examples of laws that weren't Judeo-Christian based that came from "pre-Christian British Common Law, Roman Law, and several other legal traditions".

I would say the first amendment for one, the establishment clause and freedom of religion conflicts with the ten commandments. Trail by jury, jury nullification, and other various aspects of the common law tradition that allow courts and judges to not only interpret the law but judge the law itself and overturn it if necessary.

MrDante

I see that you're posting something from page 24? I guess being late to the party is better than not showing up at all.

First let me thank you for posting the video by Dr. Judith Reisman showing how we got to this stage of sexual degeneracy in our nation.

Judith Reisman. you don't bring her up that often. Not surprising since her crackpot ideas make people Paul Cameron, Pete (the pedophile) Barbera and Scott lively all seem like actual scholars.

My personal favorite is her years of work trying to prove that pornography, in any form, emits undetectable rays that make the human brain produce "erototoxins" causing brain damage. She believes that one of the primary symptoms of the damage of erototoxins comes in the form of questioning her and her claims (M. Pilkington. the Guardian July 2005)

Kit the Coyote

Here's a thought Kit: How about we get society to do an experiment and outlaw homosexuality for 14 years and see if HIV/AIDS and other STD's that those who engage in homosexuality disproportionately contract dramatically drops?

We already did that and the AIDS pandemic grew from an unknown threat to its peak during that timeframe, all prior to Lawrence.

Please learn to link your information Kit. Regarding the Treaty of Tripoli and the letter that was written to your barbarian Muslim allies:

Yet, it was written by Washington and Adams, read aloud on the Senate floor before the vote, debated before the vote and passed unanimously by the Senate. Yes, there have been court justices and other figures throughout history that have expressed differing opinions but none have overturned the establishment clause yet.

Since YouTube is a viable source:

Surely you're not upset that I on occasion point out that the leaders of the homosexual movement were/are practicing pedophiles and pederasts or promoted pedophilia and pederasty are you Kit? If I thought for a second that you were upset, I don't think that I could go on talking about one of the core values of the homosexual movement: the indoctrination and sexual molestation of children.

No, I've commented on your namedropping of people and what I think of it before. Even if your claim were true, and too many of your links turn out to be guilt by really loose association, it only tells me about one person not ALL homosexuals.

Here's an idea: Since child molestation is such a huge part of the homosexual movement, what are your thoughts on this symbol being attached to the rainbow flag?

NAMBLA is a joke for anybody who isn't an anti-gay activist. The best I figure when reading about the organization its real membership nowadays is a handful of people who are barely managing to run a website. They have had no real success at their stated goals to lower the age of consent, the age of consent laws in the US have only gone up.

Sadly, the group is such a boogeyman for anti-gay groups that realistic research on the organization is not really possible for all the noise trying to pretend it is still a thing. That is not to say that there are not pedophiles and pedophile groups out there, just that you won't find them in NAMBLA.

As for the relations between NAMBLA and the LGBT Movement:
The first documented opposition to NAMBLA from LGBT organizations occurred at the conference that organized the first gay march on Washington in 1979. In 1980, a group, called the Lesbian Caucus, distributed a flyer urging women to split from the annual New York City Gay Pride March, because according to the group, the organizing committee had been dominated by NAMBLA and its supporters. The next year, after some lesbians threatened to picket, the Cornell University group Gay People at Cornell (Gay PAC) rescinded its invitation to NAMBLA founder David Thorstad to be the keynote speaker at the annual May Gay Festival. In the following years, gay rights groups tried to block NAMBLA’s participation in gay pride parades, prompting leading gay rights figure Harry Hay to wear a sign proclaiming "NAMBLA walks with me" as he participated in a 1986 gay pride march in Los Angeles.

By the mid-1980s, NAMBLA was virtually alone in its positions and found itself politically isolated. Some gay rights organizations, burdened by accusations of child recruitment and child abuse, had abandoned the radicalism of their early years and had "retreat[ed] from the idea of a more inclusive politics", choosing instead to appeal to the mainstream. Support for "groups perceived as being on the fringe of the gay community," such as NAMBLA, vanished in the process. In 1984, a New York LGBT rights group called Stonewall 25 voted to ban NAMBLA from its international march on the United Nations in June of that year, accusing the religious right in the US for conflating child abuse and pedophilia for "twisted interests".

In 1994, NAMBLA was again banned from the march commemorating Stonewall. Instead, members of NAMBLA and the Gay Liberation Front formed their own competing march called "The Spirit of Stonewall". The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a document called "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA", which said GLAAD "deplores the North American Man-Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said, "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

I don't recall any State Civil Rights Commissions punishing Christians for other things outside of refusing to kowtow to homosexuality. Perhaps you can give some examples?

Since Obergefell searches are dominated with same-sex wedding cases, so it might take a while to run down specific examples but there were cases of pharmacists refusing to issue birth control medications even to the point of destroying the prescription.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I see that you're [Ktoyou] posting something from page 24? I guess being late to the party is better than not showing up at all.

Judith Reisman. you don't bring her up that often. Not surprising since her crackpot ideas make people Paul Cameron, Pete (the pedophile) Barbera and Scott lively all seem like actual scholars.

My personal favorite is her years of work trying to prove that pornography, in any form, emits undetectable rays that make the human brain produce "erototoxins" causing brain damage. She believes that one of the primary symptoms of the damage of erototoxins comes in the form of questioning her and her claims (M. Pilkington. the Guardian July 2005)

What, Ktoyou can't answer for herself?

Regarding Judith Reisman and her extensive research that has exposed homosexual pedophile/junk researcher Alfred Kinsey:

I did an entire chapter in Part 1 (numerous videos and articles) on homosexual pedophile Alfred Kinsey, who is the modern day father of the sexual anarchy movement. Funny, I don't recall you or your LGBTQ allies engaging me in debate back then.

I guess it's time to do a review (and a thorough one at that) of homosexual pedophile Alfred Kinsey and amongst other things, how he and his homosexual associates RAPED children not even a year old to come to conclusion that 'children are born sexual'.

Ya know ….Dante, when I hear the icons of the homosexual movement (Kramer, Tatchell, etc. etc. etc.) say that children desire to be raped by homosexuals, I have to think that their reasoning goes back to the studies of Alfred Kinsey.

1476319187416.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.