Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let us say trump passes such a stupid bill "endangering" the Trumpslide.

I guess you didn't read my above post (let us say that Libertarian leaning Republicrats proudly embrace the rainbow flag of death).

I suspect state nullification will come in handy...

Regarding "state nullification". I'm not sure if the respective States can nullify the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and according to this article, they wouldn't even if they could.

The Equality Act is a bill in the United States Congress, that, if passed, would amend the Civil Rights Act to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in employment, housing, public accommodations, public education, federal funding, credit, and the jury system.[1]
The Equality Act was jointly introduced in both the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate on March 13, 2019, with the support of both Democratic and Republican members of Congress, national civil rights organizations (including the NAACP, the Anti-Defamation League and the Human Rights Campaign), international human rights organizations (including Human Rights Watch), major professional associations (including the American Medical Association, the American Psychological Association, the American Counseling Association, the American Federation of Teachers, and the American Bar Association), and major businesses (including Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Twitter, Visa, Mastercard, Intel, and Netflix).[2][3]

Content
The Equality Act updates the definitions of three terms:[4]
"sex" to include a sex stereotype, sexual orientation or gender identity, and pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition
"sexual orientation" as homosexuality, heterosexuality, or bisexuality
"gender identity" as gender-related identity, appearance, mannerisms, or characteristics, regardless of the individual's designated sex at birth.
The Equality Act expands the categories of "public accommodations" to include places or establishments that provide:[4]
exhibitions, recreation, exercise, amusement, gatherings, or displays
goods, services, or programs, including a store, a shopping center, an online retailer or service provider, a salon, a bank, a gas station, a food bank, a service or care center, a shelter, a travel agency, a funeral parlor, or a health care, accounting, or legal service
transportation services...

Public opinion
A nationwide and state-by-state poll on the issue conducted throughout 2017 by the Public Religion Research Institute as part of the annual American Values Atlas survey revealed that 70% of Americans, including a majority in every state, supported laws that would protect lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people against discrimination, while 23% opposed such laws, and 8% had no opinion.[6][7][8]
Support
The Equality Act is supported by over 330 organizations and over 180 businesses, including the following:

Read more: https://www.revolvy.com/page/Equality-Act-(United-States)

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I guess you didn't read my above post (let us say that Libertarian leaning Republicrats proudly embrace the rainbow flag of death).

Regarding "state nullification". I'm not sure if the respective States can nullify the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and according to this article, they wouldn't even if they could.

The Equality Act is a bill in the United States Congress, that, if passed, would amend the Civil Rights Act to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in employment, housing, public accommodations, public education, federal funding, credit, and the jury system.[1]
The Equality Act was jointly introduced in both the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate on March 13, 2019, with the support of both Democratic and Republican members of Congress, national civil rights organizations (including the NAACP, the Anti-Defamation League and the Human Rights Campaign), international human rights organizations (including Human Rights Watch), major professional associations (including the American Medical Association, the American Psychological Association, the American Counseling Association, the American Federation of Teachers, and the American Bar Association), and major businesses (including Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Twitter, Visa, Mastercard, Intel, and Netflix).[2][3]

Content
The Equality Act updates the definitions of three terms:[4]
"sex" to include a sex stereotype, sexual orientation or gender identity, and pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition
"sexual orientation" as homosexuality, heterosexuality, or bisexuality
"gender identity" as gender-related identity, appearance, mannerisms, or characteristics, regardless of the individual's designated sex at birth.
The Equality Act expands the categories of "public accommodations" to include places or establishments that provide:[4]
exhibitions, recreation, exercise, amusement, gatherings, or displays
goods, services, or programs, including a store, a shopping center, an online retailer or service provider, a salon, a bank, a gas station, a food bank, a service or care center, a shelter, a travel agency, a funeral parlor, or a health care, accounting, or legal service
transportation services...

Public opinion
A nationwide and state-by-state poll on the issue conducted throughout 2017 by the Public Religion Research Institute as part of the annual American Values Atlas survey revealed that 70% of Americans, including a majority in every state, supported laws that would protect lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people against discrimination, while 23% opposed such laws, and 8% had no opinion.[6][7][8]
Support
The Equality Act is supported by over 330 organizations and over 180 businesses, including the following:

Read more: https://www.revolvy.com/page/Equality-Act-(United-States)

My deity, that is overkill. It is just legislation, so it is subject to judicial nullification, and state nullification. You are deluding yourself into to thinking that anyone cares what the lesbian and gay extremists want. Lesbian extremists want abortion, and gays want man brides. Since the abortion extremists don't want babies, no real man wants them; and since the gays can't get any women, they don't deserve to marry.

God forbid same-sex marriage especially between men. The other is too Mormon to be taken seriously.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

My deity, that is overkill. It is just legislation,...

Legislation that as shown will adversely effect an entire nation:

1. Employers and Workers

2. Medical Professionals

3. Parents and Children

4. Women

and

5. Nonprofits and Volunteers

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5330267&viewfull=1#post5330267

so it is subject to judicial nullification, and state nullification.

I don't want to chase you off with a task like this, but could you post something from the respective States showing that they are able to nullify the 1964 Civil Rights Act if they should so decide to?

Regarding judicial nullification: Which body of judges, the ones that made Obergefell v Hodges the law of the land?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I don't want to chase you off with a task like this, but could you post something from the respective States showing that they are able to nullify the 1964 Civil Rights Act if they should so decide to?

Regarding judicial nullification: Which body of judges, the ones that made Obergefell v Hodges the law of the land?
You would need sympathetic judges with Judicial Nullification, but State Nullification means you can nullify even constitutional law, something which you shouldn't do. State Nullification is more part of the federalist papers, and related to all powers being reserved to the states, and not assigned to the federal level.

I thought printing out the equality bill was overkill, but I changed my mind.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

You would need sympathetic judges with Judicial Nullification,

How about a link showing that judges can nullify an act of Congress, in this case the 1964 Civil Rights Act, which the pro homosexual 'Equality Act' will be a part of?

but State Nullification means you can nullify even constitutional law,

A link please.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

How about a link showing that judges can nullify an act of Congress, in this case the 1964 Civil Rights Act, which the pro homosexual 'Equality Act' will be a part of?

A link please.

I suggested looking into The Federalist Papers, but since I don't have a perfect google; I suggest you use DuckDuckGo, and check various articles on it. I would suggest that you read more, but I would be to be too hypocritical doing so.

Cheers!

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
If I read Wikipedia correctly, it says the courts have the power to determine unconstitutionality of laws alone. However if one ignores this, and assumes both have the power of nullification, and any unfunded mandate for gay marriage could be impossible through state nullification. Too bad.

If that isn't good enough, the states can nullify unfunded judicial mandates through the reintroduction of same-sex marriage ban legislation.

Are you following this? It should be that simple.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If I read Wikipedia correctly, it says the courts have the power to determine unconstitutionality of laws alone. However if one ignores this, and assumes both have the power of nullification, and any unfunded mandate for gay marriage could be impossible through state nullification. Too bad.

If that isn't good enough, the states can nullify unfunded judicial mandates through the reintroduction of same-sex marriage ban legislation.

Are you following this? It should be that simple.

Here, let me help:

The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the supreme law of the land.[1] It provides that state courts are bound by the supreme law; in case of conflict between federal and state law, the federal law must be applied. Even state constitutions are subordinate to federal law.[2] In essence, it is a conflict-of-laws rule specifying that certain federal acts take priority over any state acts that conflict with federal law.
Signed in convention September 17, 1787. Ratified June 21, 1788
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause

Once Congress passes the Equality Act and rainbow flag waver Donald Trump signs it into law, it'll be the law of the land.

Thanks for stopping by.

Now a little reminder on how the Founding Fathers felt about homosexuality (they couldn't even talk about the "infamous crime against nature" let alone even think about passing legislation giving homosexual's rights).

https://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=7&article=1126

Last edited:

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Here, let me help:

The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the supreme law of the land.[1] It provides that state courts are bound by the supreme law; in case of conflict between federal and state law, the federal law must be applied. Even state constitutions are subordinate to federal law.[2] In essence, it is a conflict-of-laws rule specifying that certain federal acts take priority over any state acts that conflict with federal law.
Signed in convention September 17, 1787. Ratified June 21, 1788
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause

Once Congress passes the Equality Act and rainbow flag waver Donald Trump signs it into law, it'll be the law of the land.

Thanks for stopping by.

Now a little reminder on how the Founding Fathers felt about homosexuality (they couldn't even talk about the "infamous crime against nature" let alone even think about passing legislation giving homosexual's rights).

https://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=7&article=1126

It is about the courts, but constitutionality is also a subjective thing. And we all know the ruling was made to redefine marriage, since it couldn't obliterate it. We also have lots of State Nullification the supreme courts decision to "legalize" same-sex "marriage."

So you point must be that we need laws against homosexual inheritance, and non-marital sharing of money? I dare not call these things marital when abused.

There is more chance the USMCA will get passed than Equality Act, which is supported by 180 businesses who want the new welfare from EA.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cult...y-act-seeks-federal-persecution-of-christians

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Just to show how far "aCultureWarrior" is out of step with reality, Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg has stated that he's "gay" - and yet the sun still comes up in the morning!

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

Just to show how far "aCultureWarrior" is out of step with reality, Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg has stated that he's "gay" - and yet the sun still comes up in the morning!

Do you get the feeling nobody cares what you think?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is more chance the USMCA will get passed than Equality Act, which is supported by 180 businesses who want the new welfare from EA.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cult...y-act-seeks-federal-persecution-of-christians

Thanks for including the link to the article from The New American. As shown in the article "In the House, the legislation has been co-sponsored by almost 239 members — more than enough to pass the bill. In the Senate, meanwhile, S. 788 already has close to 50 sponsors. And over 100 of America's richest and most powerful mega-corporations are lining up in support of the bill."

Trump will sign this evil legislation, as along with his ultra pro homosexual agenda as President, it was his idea 19 years ago to add sexual orientation (i.e. homosexuality) to the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Thanks for stopping by (moving on....).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In related news to pending 'Equality Act' legislation:

Donald Trump's newly hired Attorney General William Barr orders inquiry over possible discrimination against homosexual employees

April 5, 2019

U.S. Attorney General William Barr said this week he was ordering certain Justice Department offices to investigate whether gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees are facing discrimination over their sexual orientation, after the department's internal gay pride group complained about low morale.
In an April 4 letter to DOJ Pride released on Friday, Barr said he was "troubled" by the group's concerns, and was directing the FBI and the Bureau of Prisons to "investigate and address allegations of discrimination."
Barr also released a formal Equal Employment Opportunity statement declaring that no department employee or applicant should face discrimination over race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...inst-gay-employees/ar-BBVEX5R?ocid=spartandhp

That pretty much shows where the rainbow flag waving Trump administration stands on the 'Equality Act'.

donald-trump-is-the-most-gay-friendly-republican-696x464.jpg

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for including the link to the article from The New American. As shown in the article "In the House, the legislation has been co-sponsored by almost 239 members — more than enough to pass the bill. In the Senate, meanwhile, S. 788 already has close to 50 sponsors. And over 100 of America's richest and most powerful mega-corporations are lining up in support of the bill."

Trump will sign this evil legislation, as along with his ultra pro homosexual agenda as President, it was his idea 19 years ago to add sexual orientation (i.e. homosexuality) to the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Thanks for stopping by (moving on....).

Wow, I need buy the periodical more, and read it more carefully. ;)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on the 'Equality Act'

The “Equality Act” Racing Through Congress Is Really A Loophole For Pedophiles To Game The System

April 3, 2019

When the Supreme Court destroyed the institution of marriage in one fell swoop with the Obergefell V. Hodges ruling, liberals, and LGBT advocates mocked us for predicting the slippery slope we now find ourselves on.
Our children are growing up in a world where gender is supposedly fluid (unless we’re using it to get what we want) and love is whatever we want it to be. It was only a matter of time before the insanity of the culture would set the stage for pedophilia follow on the coattails of homosexuality and become a normalized sexual orientation.
Under the so-called “Equality Act” currently racing its way through Congress, our “love is love” culture may soon fully accept pedophilia, or at least be powerless to punish it, thanks to a loophole that would do away with the age of consent.
HR 5, the “Equality Act”, intends to offer protection under federal law by declaring homosexuality and gender confusion to be demographics on the basis of which one cannot be discriminated, like race, religion, national origin, biological sex, and so on. The side effects of the bill, however, are much more insidious.
For one, HR 5 lacks any protection for religious liberty, but a few spineless Republicans and misinformed Christian groups already support a toothless exemption that will undoubtedly be bowled over by the LGBT mob anyway.
While the extreme likelihood of the law being used to further restrict religious liberty can’t be understated, that’s not the biggest problem with the Equality Act.
According to Mission America, the bill, coupled with our current cultural insanity, will leave a wide-open loophole for pedophiles:
How? This horrific result won’t come through a new definition of “sexual orientation.” The bill now defines sexual orientation as “homosexuality, heterosexuality, and bisexuality.” An atrocious revision that includes alleged “born-that-way” pedophilia is probably coming, but not in this bill, and not right away.
No, the way this could happen pretty quickly is through the sexual civil rights accorded to children, and all the many new ways adults will find to “support” them—what saner heads would call “grooming.” All that has to happen for pedophiles to gain access is for minors to acquire newly-minted sexual identity “protections” and then their carefully-manipulated “choices” will pave the way.
It’s already a reality for a child of any age to determine their own gender, demand the full support of their parents and the community, and sue the face off of anyone who dissents.
If a child can consent to this, who’s to say they can’t simply declare their affection for anyone they please, including an adult?...

Read more: https://activistmommy.com/the-equal...e-system/?mc_cid=e0adc78ad6&mc_eid=67095f0a44

3032688035_0a776cafd0_b-696x392.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
dunno if you're following the controversy over Brunei's new legislation and the movement (primarily in america) to force them to change

i may start a thread on it later

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
dunno if you're following the controversy over Brunei's new legislation and the movement (primarily in america) to force them to change

i may start a thread on it later

By all means start another thread on the topic. I'm currently talking about the 'Equality Act' and the devastating impact it will have on American society, and as shown in my previous post, children.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is [The 'Equality Act'] another hate speech law,...

The Equality Act will give special rights to those who identify with immoral behaviors, behaviors that are not only perverse, but downright deadly. Behaviors (and desires) that through spiritual and psychological therapy, can be changed. Of course when you give rights to a group like that, you're taking away God-given unalienable rights given in the Constitution and Declaration of Independence (speech, religion, property) from others.
http://www.gemworld.com/USA-Unalienable.htm

Did you know that rainbow flag waver Donald Trump, who put his hand on a Bible and took an oath where he swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States has stated that he has no use for it?

https://www.alternet.org/2017/05/donald-trump-admits-he-has-no-use-constitution/

Pretty sick and evil huh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.