Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit the Coyote

Remember that Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay was and still is a major icon in the LGBTQueer-pedophile/pederast movement and that Kevin Jennings was "inspired" by Hay to become a homosexual activist.

And.... You have yet to show that Hay was a pedophile or that Jennings was aware of it if that was the case. Conjecture by third parties is not proof.

No one has made the accusation that Kevin "fistgate" Jennings was ever a member of the same child raping organization that Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay had extremely close ties to (so close that NAMBLA put him on the cover of their monthly bulletin after his expiration date finally came around).

The issue here is that a homosexual activist that started an organization that indoctrinates children (Kindergarten through 12th grade) was inspired by someone who promoted child rape.

You haven't shown that Hay was a member or that he supported child rape. I'm not ruling it out given what you have so far but you still have not proved anything. You have nothing that supports your claims on Jennings.

Kit the Coyote

I can envision you typing away at your computer, sweating profusely, wondering what other information aCW has on Kevin "fistgate" Jennings (I have a ton of it).

You haven't posted anything conclusive so far other than six degrees of separation and third-hand conjecture (gossip). Since generally, you should have started with your best arguments, I would say there is nothing to sweat here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And.... You have yet to show that Hay was a pedophile or that Jennings was aware of it if that was the case. Conjecture by third parties is not proof.

You haven't shown that Hay was a member or that he supported child rape. I'm not ruling it out given what you have so far but you still have not proved anything. You have nothing that supports your claims on Jennings.

You haven't posted anything conclusive so far other than six degrees of separation and third-hand conjecture (gossip). Since generally, you should have started with your best arguments, I would say there is nothing to sweat here.

Remember that I'm not here to convince homosexual activists of anything; this thread is to alert people who still have an ounce of decency in them to the extreme danger that the homosexual movement poses against their and other people's children.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
How quickly homosexual activist Kit the Coyote goes from his defense of NAMBLA (freedom of speech! freedom of speech!) to praising a Special Agent of the FBI who went undercover inside NAMBLA and was responsible for putting several homosexual child molesters behind bars.

how quickly you make false claims. Defending someone's right to gather and to say what they want is not the same as endorsing what they say or their goals. I find you morally repugnant and your use of fake news and propaganda to promote hate and violence to be disgusting in the extreme. But I support your right to post your garbage.

I must have been out of town that day: When did talking about raping little boys become "a right"?

I do believe that supposed "right" falls under criminal conspiracy laws:

A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. One person may be charged with and convicted of both conspiracy and the underlying crime based on the same circumstances.
For example, [Harry, Kevin and Terry plan to rape little boys.] They...
https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/conspiracy.html

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
And yes, Part 2 of NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings will show what Hamer has to say about homosexual pedophile Harry Hay and Kevin Jennings, who was "inspired" by Harry Hay to become a homosexual activist.

will you actually quote Jennings (fully and in context) or will you just cut and past fake stuff from Mass resistance again?

GLSEN’s Jennings: ‘That is our mission from this day forward’
The following is a transcript of GLSEN founder and executive director Kevin Jennings’ comments before “Looking to the Future” panel at GLSEN’s Mid-Atlantic conference, held October 25, 1997 at the Grace Church School in New York City. A few incidental words and phrases have been removed for clarity:

Two years ago, one of our board members, one named Ann Simon, was called to testify before Congress when they had hearings on the promotion of homosexuality in schools. And we were busy putting out press releases, and saying, ‘We’re not promoting homosexuality, that’s not what our program’s about. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.’ And my best friend, who’s a straight women who lives in London, e-mailed me…and she said, ‘So what if you are?’ And I thought of how I can get so wrapped up in my own defensiveness, and…the day-to-day struggle, and stuff, that being finished might some day mean that most straight people, when they would hear that someone was promoting homosexuality, would say ‘Yeah, who cares?’ because they wouldn’t necessarily equate homosexuality with something bad that you would not want to promote. And when we were talking there, and Mike said, ‘You know, and I’d like five years from now—right now let’s face it, for large swells of people they think of GLSEN and kids, and they think, ‘GLSEN is bad for kids.’ They do because of their stereotypes and misinformation—I’d like five years from now for most Americans when they hear the word GLSEN to think, ‘Ooh, that’s good for kids.’’
I’d like you to step back for a second if you can, and I know that many of you here are going to return to meetings on Monday where the euphoria of today will dissipate quite quickly…But if you could just close your eyes for a second. I know this is very Californian. Close your eyes for a second and think, ‘What would the world look like if we were through with our work? If we were done. If we could close the doors on 27th street [GLSEN’s New York City headquarters], and shut down the chapters, and disband the board. What would be happening?’… [Audience responses]
…As the son of a Baptist preacher from North Carolina…I can remember a time when having a conference like this, for me, certainly as a teenager, seemed completely impossible. And I would see in certain people’s faces when people would say certain things, or this visioning part, and we’d get little snickers, like, ‘Yeah, [bulls–t].’ This is the only thing that can stop us, is if we believe that our dreams cannot come true.
One of the people that’s always inspired me is Harry Hay, who started the first ongoing gay rights groups in America. In 1948, he tried to get people to join the Mattachine Society [the first American homosexual “rights” group]. It took him two years to find one other person who would join. Well, [in] 1993, Harry Hay marched with a million people in Washington, who thought he had a good idea 40 years before. Everybody thought Harry Hay was crazy in 1948, and they knew something about him which he apparently did not—they were right, he was crazy. You are all crazy. We are all crazy. All of us who are thinking this way are crazy, because you know what? Sane people keep the world the same [sh*tty] old way it is now. It’s the people who think, ‘No, I can envision a day when straight people say, ‘So what if you’re promoting homosexuality?’ Or straight kids say, ‘Hey, why don’t you and your boyfriend come over before you go to the prom and try on your tuxes on at my house?’ That if we believe that can happen, we can make it happen. The only thing that will stop us is our lack of faith that we can make it happen. That is our mission from this day forward. To not lose our faith, to not lose our belief that the world can, indeed, be a different place. And think how much can change in one lifetime if in Harry Hay’s one very short life, he saw change from not even one person willing to join him to a million people willing to travel to Washington to join him. You can see the same changed happen in your lifetime if you believe you can.’’

— Brian Burt, Lambda Report, Jan.-Feb. 1998
https://americansfortruth.com/2009/...homosexuality-in-schools-glsen-good-for-kids/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Straight from the boy rapist's website:

NAMBLA

WHO WE ARE

WELCOME! The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) was formed in 1978. It was inspired by the success of a campaign based in Boston's gay community to defend against a local witchhunt.
NAMBLA's goal is to end the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships by:
building understanding and support for such relationships;
educating the general public on the benevolent nature of man/boy love;
cooperating with lesbian, gay, feminist, and other liberation movements;
supporting the liberation of persons of all ages from sexual prejudice and oppression.
Our membership is open to everyone sympathetic to man/boy love and personal freedom.
NAMBLA calls for the empowerment of youth in all areas, not just the sexual. We support greater economic, political and social opportunities for young people and denounce the rampant ageism that segregates and isolates them in fear and mistrust. We believe sexual feelings are a positive life force. We support the rights of youth as well as adults to choose the partners with whom they wish to share and enjoy their bodies.
We condemn sexual abuse and all forms of coercion. Freely-chosen relationships differ from unwanted sex. Present laws, which focus only on the age of the participants, ignore the quality of their relationships. We know that differences in age do not preclude mutual, loving interaction between persons. NAMBLA is strongly opposed to age-of-consent laws and all other restrictions which deny men and boys the full enjoyment of their bodies and control over their own lives.
NAMBLA does not provide encouragement, referrals or assistance for people seeking sexual contacts. NAMBLA does not engage in any activities that violate the law, nor do we advocate that anyone else should do so.
We call for fundamental reform of the laws regarding relations between youths and adults. Today, many thousands of men and boys are unjustly ground into the disfunctional criminal justice system. Blindly, this system condemns consensual, loving relationships between younger and older people. NAMBLA's Prisoner Program, with limited resources, works to provide a modicum of humanity to some of these people. Click here to find out more.
NAMBLA is a political, civil rights, and educational organization. We provide factual information and help educate society about the positive and beneficial nature of man/boy love. Become an active member! You can help in this historic struggle!
https://www.nambla.org/welcome.html

Kit the Coyote

Remember that I'm not here to convince homosexual activists of anything; this thread is to alert people who still have an ounce of decency in them to the extreme danger that the homosexual movement poses against their and other people's children.

Best I can tell you are here to stroke your own ego and bigotry. If you really were out to alert people, you would not be hiding this on an obscure message board. As I pointed out to you before. You are not producing anything original or new here, all your material is just stuff you scrape together from already existing anti-LGBT sources who are doing a lot better job of spreading their felgercarb than you are.

Kit the Coyote

I must have been out of town that day: When did talking about raping little boys become "a right"?

I must have too because we haven't.

The following is a transcript of GLSEN founder and executive director Kevin Jennings’ comments before “Looking to the Future” panel at GLSEN’s Mid-Atlantic conference, held October 25, 1997 at the Grace Church School in New York City. A few incidental words and phrases have been removed for clarity:

And....? There is nothing here that supports your position other than the same now getting a little-tired reference to Hay.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Best I can tell you are here to stroke your own ego and bigotry. If you really were out to alert people, you would not be hiding this on an obscure message board. As I pointed out to you before. You are not producing anything original or new here, all your material is just stuff you scrape together from already existing anti-LGBT sources who are doing a lot better job of spreading their felgercarb than you are.

Just when I've thought that I could take no more when it comes to exposing this absolutely filthy behavior and extremely evil movement, I find myself again and again getting a second wind to continue.

I guess my prayers to God asking Him to "Give me the strength to continue" is working ey?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I must have too because we haven't.

Yeah, I must have misunderstood all of those NAMBLA related posts where you and ...Dante quoted Patrick Henry (it wasn't even Henry's quote) saying something to the effect of "I might not agree with them, but they have the right to say it."

And....? There is nothing here that supports your position other than the same now getting a little-tired reference to Hay.

My "position" being that a homosexual activist who was "inspired" by Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay started an organization that has a huge influence on America's children.

Straight from the boy rapist's website:

And...? NAMBLA's public position and what they would like to pass as is known.

And I will continue to make it "known" that the LGBTQ movement is taking real rights away from parents, enabling the child molesters and indoctrinators of the LGBTQ movement to "groom" and indoctrinate America's children.

We also know that they are largely a failure at it and a joke to most of the world.

Not everyone thinks that child rape is a joke. Take for instance this dad who applied a tad bit of physical force when he caught a 18 year old homosexual male raping his 11 year old son.

father-beats-son-molester.jpg

http://static3.nydailynews.com/polo...s/index_635_390/father-beats-son-molester.jpg
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ts-son-molester-bloody-pulp-article-1.1872584

Be careful out there boyz, not all parents tolerate your "love" of our children.

Kit the Coyote

Yeah, I must have misunderstood all of those NAMBLA related posts where you and ...Dante quoted Patrick Henry (it wasn't even Henry's quote) saying something to the effect of "I might not agree with them, but they have the right to say it."

Ahh, I see. Yes, they do have a right to express a message but with rights comes responsibilities, if they advocate a crime which is what raping someone would be, they are subject to the consequences of that. The classic fire in a crowded theater scenario. You are not actually going to find a law saying its illegal to yell the word fire but you will find laws holding you responsible for creating a false panic.

You will also note, I have not defended any of NAMBLA's messaging. I brought up speech in regards to the picture of Hay protesting their exclusion in a parade.

My "position" being that a homosexual activist who was "inspired" by Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay started an organization that has a huge influence on America's children.

Yes, but much of what you claim that influence is, does not stand up to scrutiny. But if ALL you are saying is that he is having a huge influence on America's children I would agree.

And I will continue to make it "known" that the LGBTQ movement is taking real rights away from parents, enabling the child molesters and indoctrinators of the LGBTQ movement to "groom" and indoctrinate America's children.

That is your opinion and you have a right to express it.

Not everyone thinks that child rape is a joke. Take for instance this dad who applied a tad bit of physical force when he caught an 18-year-old homosexual male raping his 11-year-old son.

I never said child rape is a joke, I said NAMBLA is a joke.

As for the father, I agree with the police on the case and hope the babysitter goes to jail for a long time.

MrDante

… NAMBLA says about Jennings: "We don't know if Mr. Jennings supports us or not. We do know that he supports efforts to make schools places where gay kids and straight kids and kids who don't fit into either of those categories can go and not be bullied or harassed or made to feel like any less of a person¯and that is a goal we too support."

No one has made the accusation that Kevin "fistgate" Jennings was ever a member of the same child raping organization that Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay had extremely close ties to (so close that NAMBLA put him on the cover of their monthly bulletin after his expiration date finally came around).

The issue here is that a homosexual activist that started an organization that indoctrinates children (Kindergarten through 12th grade) was inspired by someone who promoted child rape.

We'll see how "safe" children are when I go into detail about what is taught to them in GLSEN indoctrination classes.

except...

Hay, who inspired Jennings, was not apparently a formal member of NAMBLA.

MrDante

Hay, who inspired Jennings, was not apparently a formal member of NAMBLA. But former FBI agent Hamer told Accuracy in Media that the NAMBLA membership list was secret and it is impossible to know for sure. "I never heard a NAMBLA member say that Hay was not a member," Hamer said. In fact, Hay spoke favorably of NAMBLA, including at the organization's conferences. When Hay died in 2002, Hamer noted, he was on the cover of the NAMBLA Bulletin. (You can see this publication in the video of the Hannity-Hamer interview.)

By the same reasoning its impossible to know for sure that you aren't a member. :think:

MrDante

you do it all the time

I do believe that supposed "right" falls under criminal conspiracy laws:

A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. One person may be charged with and convicted of both conspiracy and the underlying crime based on the same circumstances.
For example, [Harry, Kevin and Terry plan to rape little boys.] They...
you mean like how you just committed libel..

[

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Ahh, I see. Yes, they do have a right to express a message...

Establish where this supposed "right" to exchange information about raping little boys comes from. Once you've attempted to do that, does this supposed "right" to exchange criminal information carry over into other areas as well (terrorist activities, etc.) or does it solely deal with homosexual related things?

but with rights comes responsibilities,

I see that you've been reading Dan "the doorknob licker' Savage's "good pedophile" article:

They're "responsible" pedophiles if they just sit around and talk about raping little boys, but don't take action?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings, Part Three

January 6, 2010

A Marxist atheist trained in materialism, Harry Hay tried to find spirituality in his own confused sexual identity, eventually developing the idea that he was a “Radical Faerie” who had male and female traits. A communist, he was also a supporter of the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).
Education Department official Kevin Jennings says that Hay inspired him, and the Jennings-founded group, the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN) has promoted favorable material about Hay, the acknowledged founder of the modern “gay rights” movement, without offering any criticism or even acknowledgement of his defense of adult-child sex.
But Hay’s leading role in the “Radical Faerie” movement may be even more controversial than his communist views and pro-NAMBLA activities.
Hay in 1979 issued a call for a “Spiritual Conference for Radical Faeries” that included a poem from the notorious occultist Aleister Crowley. Stuart Timmons, author of The Trouble With Harry Hay, documents Hay’s involvement with Crowley, noting that Hay played the organ for the Los Angeles lodge of Crowley’s Order of the Eastern Temple, a “notorious anti-Christian spiritual group” where “homosexual sex-magic rituals” took place.
Crowley, who regarded himself as the “Beast 666,” the anti-Christ, and the incarnation of Satan, also organized in such cities as London and Paris, where he developed a relationship with New York Times correspondent Walter Duranty, as recounted in S.J. Taylor’s book, Stalin’s Apologist. Taylor says that Crowley staged homosexual rituals with Duranty in which they chanted “blood and semen.”
Like Hay, Duranty had a major impact on history. As the Moscow correspondent for the New York Times after the communist revolution, he helped cover up Stalin’s crimes. Hay was a Stalinist himself and stayed in the Communist Party even after the Hitler-Stalin pact.
Hay’s confusion about his own sexual identity, including the belief that he somehow benefitted from being preyed upon by homosexual predators, is something that should be pitied. But it has been elevated by the “homosexual community” into another “right” to be guaranteed by government. That is why the modern-day “gay rights” movement celebrates bisexuality, cross-dressing, and “transgender” lifestyles. It has now become known as the GLBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender) “community.”
At one time, NAMBLA was a member of the International Lesbian and Gay Association, and its NAMBLA Bulletin belonged to the Gay and Lesbian Press Association. However, the “gay rights” establishment these days tries to play down the acceptance of NAMBLA in their movement, including by Hay himself...
https://www.aim.org/aim-column/nambla-gate-the-strange-case-of-kevin-jennings-part-three/

We're dealing with some very sick and evil people here.

Harry_Hay_Conference_450px-320x240.jpg

https://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Harry_Hay_Conference_450px-320x240.jpg

trio.jpg

https://nambla.org/trio.jpg
John Burnside (Harry Hay's 'boyfriend'), homosexual activist/NAMBLA founder David Thorstad and Harry Hay.

Kit the Coyote

Establish where this supposed "right" to exchange information about raping little boys comes from. Once you've attempted to do that, does this supposed "right" to exchange criminal information carry over into other areas as well (terrorist activities, etc.) or does it solely deal with homosexual related things?

I see that you've been reading Dan "the doorknob licker' Savage's "good pedophile" article:
They're "responsible" pedophiles if they just sit around and talk about raping little boys, but don't take action?

This question has already been addressed. If they are discussing a crime even if they do not take action on it they are responsible for the outcome of their speech. I gave the old example for yelling fire in a crowded theater and you yourself raised one of the mechanisms of that responsibility, conspiracy charges.

Kit the Coyote

NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings, Part Three
So even when both you and one of your sources admit there is no link or proof of Jennings and NAMBLA, even though I have repeatedly pointed out that six degrees of separation arguments are not really proof of anything, you just go back to the same well. If Hay's NAMBLA links have failed to prove any of your arguments about Jennings, why do you think linking Hay to Crowley is going to change that? I mean Crowley, really?

I really guess you led with your strongest argument and now with it having failed you are just stuck? Or maybe these propaganda pieces are all you have and you can't think outside other people's boxes?

Arthur Brain

So even when both you and one of your sources admit there is no link or proof of Jennings and NAMBLA, even though I have repeatedly pointed out that six degrees of separation arguments are not really proof of anything, you just go back to the same well. If Hay's NAMBLA links have failed to prove any of your arguments about Jennings, why do you think linking Hay to Crowley is going to change that? I mean Crowley, really?

I really guess you led with your strongest argument and now with it having failed you are just stuck? Or maybe these propaganda pieces are all you have and you can't think outside other people's boxes?

aCW has never been one to vet his sources properly and when he drops the ball (which is a lot of the time) he'll just bury it all under swathes of cut 'n' pastes and blather. It's been his MO for years...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

This question has already been addressed. If they are discussing a crime even if they do not take action on it they are responsible for the outcome of their speech. I gave the old example for yelling fire in a crowded theater and you yourself raised one of the mechanisms of that responsibility, conspiracy charges.

Let's review what you wrote in it's entirety:

Ahh, I see. Yes, they do have a right to express a message but with rights comes responsibilities, if they advocate a crime which is what raping someone would be, they are subject to the consequences of that. The classic fire in a crowded theater scenario. You are not actually going to find a law saying its illegal to yell the word fire but you will find laws holding you responsible for creating a false panic.

(Did Kit the Coyote just compare fire, which is used for many good things, with child rape? I do believe he did).

I love starting a fire in our fireplace in the winter and watching the flames dance around while it emits warmth, but I've never once associated it with child rape.

More clarification please, i.e. give an example of child rapists talking "responsibly".

You will also note, I have not defended any of NAMBLA's messaging. I brought up speech in regards to the picture of Hay protesting their exclusion in a parade.

Oh, so you're mad at the LGBTQueer movement for excluding child rapists from their parades (it was very bad PR ya know: page...of "After the Ball...").

Status
Not open for further replies.