Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since Donald Trump has an infatuation with tyrants, this doesn't surprise me.

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

Sept. 1, 2015

According to a 1990 Vanity Fair interview, Ivana Trump once told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that her husband, real-estate mogul Donald Trump, now a leading Republican presidential candidate, kept a book of Hitler's speeches near his bed.
"Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed ... Hitler's speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist," Marie Brenner wrote...

When Brenner asked Trump about how he came to possess Hitler's speeches, "Trump hesitated" and then said, "Who told you that?"
"I don't remember," Brenner reportedly replied.
Trump then recalled, "Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of 'Mein Kampf,' and he's a Jew."
Brenner added that Davis did acknowledge that he gave Trump a book about Hitler.
"But it was 'My New Order,' Hitler's speeches, not 'Mein Kampf,'" Davis reportedly said. "I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I'm not Jewish."
After Trump and Brenner changed topics, Trump returned to the subject and reportedly said, "If, I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them."

In the Vanity Fair article, Ivana Trump told a friend that her husband's cousin, John Walter "clicks his heels and says, 'Heil Hitler," when visiting Trump's office.

Read more: https://www.businessinsider.com/don...-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

my_new_order_book_hitler.a.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Given his comments concerning "The Donald," "aCultureWarrior" must be beside himself now that a gay political unknown like Pete Buttigieg has rocketed to number 3 in the polls - positioned to take a run at the Democratic Presidential nomination should Biden and Bernie falter!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Given his comments concerning "The Donald," "aCultureWarrior" must be beside himself now that a gay political unknown like Pete Buttigieg has rocketed to number 3 in the polls - positioned to take a run at the Democratic Presidential nomination should Biden and Bernie falter!

Other than commenting on "Mayor Pete" a couple of pages back,
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5332323&viewfull=1#post5332323

"I" don't know much about him. Perhaps you could inform the readers of this thread things like: At what age was he sexually molested did he discover that he had the 'gay' gene, thus causing his same sex desires later in life allowing him to live the...ahem...fruitful life that God intended for him?

What public restroom toilet stall did "Mayor Pete" meet his current sodomy partner in? Where did "Mayor Pete" meet his future 'husband'?

I have so many other questions about "Mayor Pete", I do hope that you return so that we can chat.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here is a picture of the man whose upcoming SCOTUS case will decide amongst other things if men like him will be able to use the same restroom/fitting room/locker room as women and little girls, and deny employers the right to refuse to employ men pretending to be women, etc. etc.

BBWhpmF.img

Aimiee Stephens, a man pretending to be a woman

A transgender woman wrote a letter to her boss. It led to her firing — and a trip to the Supreme Court.

April 30, 2019

...Stephens’s termination is one of three cases that the high court agreed to hear last week that each tackle the long unsettled question of whether federal anti-discrimination laws apply to employees based on their gender identity or sexual orientation.
In Stephens’s case, the Supreme Court will decide whether Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which already prohibits employment discrimination based on sex, also protects transgender people. Twenty-two states and the District of Columbia have passed anti-discrimination protections based on gender identity, yet the class is left out of the law at the federal level, complicating discrimination complaints brought by transgender people.
Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...-the-supreme-court/ar-AAAJjXT?ocid=spartanntp

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A few pages back I posted an article showing where Donald Trump's openly homosexual Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell proposed that the Trump administration take action to decriminalize homosexuality throughout the world.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5320938&viewfull=1#post5320938

It appears that Trump's 'social conservative' Vice President is on board with the gaystapo imperialist act to deny sovereign countries their right to keep sexual perversion illegal.

Openly Homosexual US Ambassador: VP Mike Pence Is ‘on Board’ With Decriminalizing Homosexuality Worldwide

April 28, 2019

BERLIN — U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, who is openly homosexual, told reporters this past week that Vice President Mike Pence is “on board” with his plan to urge nations worldwide to decriminalize homosexuality...

Mike and Karen are great people. They’re godly people. They’re followers of Christ. They don’t have hate in their heart for anyone. They know my partner [and] they have accepted us,” he said, according to a report from Fox. “You asked me do we agree philosophically on every single issue? No.”

As previously reported, Pence swore Grenell into office last May as his “partner,” Matt Lashey, held the Bible.

"Ric, I know you’ve got a lot of friends from many years here, but most importantly, you’ve got people that you cherish, and your family. I want to acknowledge your mother Judi, who’s with us today; your brothers, Jeff and Brad; your partner, Matt Lashey; and his parents, Dave and Nancy; and many others,” Pence said during the occasion.

Grenell said on Tuesday...“I also want to just point out the fact that the vice president, Mike Pence, is fully on board with my push to decriminalize homosexuality around the world.”

“Mike Pence is on board with decriminalizing homosexuality around the world,” Grenell repeated. “I think that speaks volumes.”

News that Grenell would be leading the effort to decriminalize homosexuality first made headlines in February, as NBC News reported that “[t]he U.S. embassy is flying in LGBT activists from across Europe for a strategy dinner to plan to push for decriminalization in places that still outlaw homosexuality — mostly concentrated in the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.”
“This is a bipartisan push,” Grenell also stated at that time. “People understand — religious people, individuals who may not always be in the LGBTI fight — they understand that criminalizing homosexuality is absolutely wrong...

The Washington Blade reports that it has confirmed with Pence’s office that the vice president supports the initiative...

I think throughout the campaign, President Trump made it clear that discrimination would have no place in our administration,” Pence said during an interview on ABC’s “This Week,” according to a transcript of the discussion. “He was the very first Republican nominee to mention the LGBTQ community at our Republican National Convention and was applauded for it. And I was there applauding with him.”...

It is not clear or not whether Pence, who identifies as an evangelical, believes that homosexuality is a sin.

Read more: https://christiannews.net/2019/04/2...with-decriminalizing-homosexuality-worldwide/

Pence-Grinell-compressed.jpg

Vice President Mike Pence and his homosexual ally Richard Grenell and partner whatshisname.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The left has a way of redefining words. First they take the beautiful word "gay" and turn it into something that is a destructive and downright deadly behavior.

Next Libertarians who crossed Party lines to vote for Donald Trump (along with many democrats), call themselves "conservative". What exactly are these rainbow flag wavers "conserving"?

Now former Vice President and Democrat Presidential candidate Joe Biden turns the word "moral" upside down with his slogan (which I used over a month ago) "Make America Moral Again".

Make America Moral Again: Joe Biden Offers MAGA Response—'End This God-Awful Deliberate Division'

4-30-19

Former Vice President Joe Biden has said he will put an end to the “god-awful deliberate division” he feels exists in the United States if he beats President Donald Trump in 2020.
In his first full interview since announcing his intention to run as a Democrat candidate, Biden said he will offer a different slogan in response to Trump’s "Make America great again" motto.
"Make American moral again," Biden replied when asked by ABC's Good Morning America co-anchor Robin Roberts if he has his own motto. "Make America return to the essence of who we are, the dignity of the country, the dignity of people, treating our people with dignity and this god-awful deliberate division that’s been taken…separating people to aggrandize his own power."

Read more: https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-2020-election-interview-donald-trump-maga-1409698

Gosh Joe, if you really wanted to make America moral again, you would have told the proud and unrepentant homosexual that interviewed you that homosexuality is an immoral behavior.

abc_joe_biden_robin_roberts_02_exclusive_jc_160510_12x5_992.jpg

Joe Biden and proud and unrepentant homosexual Robin Roberts

You could have said that abortion on demand is immoral, and that morality doesn't involve everyone coming together, it involves individuals, communities and a nation acknowledging God's Word as the basis for moral behavior.

The times they are a changing, what word will the left next destroy by giving it a new meaning?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears that 'Judas" Jerry Falwell Jr. is a pervert like the guy that he endorsed for President and constantly praises.

REPORT: Jerry Falwell, Jr.'s Racy Photo Problem 'Fixed' By Michael Cohen
Michael Cohen apparently helped "fix" some potentially embarrassing things for Jerry Falwell, Jr. just months before he endorsed Donald Trump in a controversial move for such a pious evangelical as he.

5-7-19

Absolutely (not) shocking news regarding "evangelical" leader Jerry Falwell, Jr's totally shady endorsement of Donald Trump just a few months prior to the 2016 election just came out. It was totally expected that a simple grifter like Falwell would latch on to another grifting conman like Donald Trump, but the timing was awfully suspicious.
Did Falwell asked Michael Cohen for a personal favor in exchange for his pre-Iowa caucus endorsement? Reuters is reporting that Falwell, the head of a Christian University promoting abstinence and fidelity, heterosexuality and a strong pro-life stance turned to Cohen to fix a tiny little "oops there are embarrassing photos" problem.

We can't help wondering if it was related to his and Mrs. Falwell's super shady "friendship" with a pool boy in Miami. Threesomes with much younger men, after all, can be embarrassing when exposed to public scrutiny and viewing...

How did this news come out just a day after Cohen reported to prison? Apparently Tom Arnold and Cohen met in late March and Arnold recorded the conversation. In the conversation, Cohen told Arnold what he did. It is being reported that the Falwells asked for Cohen's help in 2015. They wanted to "keep a 'bunch of photographs, personal photographs' from becoming public."

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/05/michael-cohen-says-he-helped-jerry-falwell

Donald-Trump-with-Jerry-Falwell-Jr.jpg

Now we know why Judas Jerry feels so comfortable around perversion...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In an earlier WHMBR! thread I did an entire segment on how those who identify as homosexual or transvestite/transgender disproportionately commit acts of violence, including murder. I showed how several of the world's worst serial killers and mass murderers were homosexual (Ted Bundy was reported to be bisexual by Salt Lake City Police: https://www.quora.com/Was-Ted-Bundy-a-homosexual and Omar Mateen murdered 49 people and injured 53 in the Pulse nightclub shootings in Orland FL)

Here's yet another act of murder and attempted murder, this time by a gender confused youth in Colorado.

Transgender Denver high school student is identified as 'second gunman who killed one classmate and wounded eight', as friends refer to him as a 'tortured soul' who 'didn't get the support he needed'
Alec McKinney has been accused of killing one classmate, injuring eight others
Allegedly stormed STEM School Highlands Ranch with friend Devon Erickson
Authorities have been describing McKinney as a female juvenile named Maya
But friends confirmed McKinney identifies as male and prefers to be called 'Alec'
When McKinney appeared in court, attorney said he preferred the pronoun 'he'
Friends have taken to McKinney's Instagram to reveal he was suffering from mental health issues and 'desperately needed' help.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-gunman-transgender-didnt-support-needed.html

Unfortunately in this day and age these lost souls can't get the right kind of help even if they wanted it.

13269566-7008381-image-a-3_1557358133735.jpg

Accused murderer Maya Elizabeth McKinney, who goes by the name of Alec

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Add this to the long list of things that Donald Trump has done to promote homosexuality and the 'gay' agenda since becoming President:

Trump: My Administration just secured a historic donation of HIV prevention drugs from Gilead.
Twitter ^ | May 9, 2019 | Donald J. Trump

Great news today: My Administration just secured a historic donation of HIV prevention drugs from Gilead to help expand access to PrEP for the uninsured and those at risk. Will help us achieve our goal of ending the HIV epidemic in America!
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3748202/posts#comment

Gilead, HHS chief announce donation of HIV prevention drug Truvada
Gilead will donate 2.4 million bottles of Truvada for PrEP -- the drug carries a list price of $20,000 per year per patient -- which is expected to potentially last up to a decade.

May 10 (UPI) -- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex M. Azar this week announced a deal for drugmaker Gilead Sciences to donate billions of dollars in HIV drugs to help prevent spread of the disease.
The pharmaceutical company on Thursday agreed to donate pre-exposure prophylaxis medication Truvada to roughly 200,000 people living in states and counties hardest hit by HIV. Those receiving the drug will be uninsured and at risk for HIV, HHS said.
https://www.upi.com/Health_News/201...of-HIV-prevention-drug-Truvada/3551557493180/

Note that there is no mention that homosexuality is a highly risky behavior and that those who engage in that unnatural and perverse act disproportionately contract HIV/AIDS.

Note that there is no mention that homosexuality is a changeable behavior and that through spiritual and often times psychological therapy these lost souls can leave the 'deathstyle' behind.

Also note that those who take Truvada aren't immune from contracting HIV.

prep_factsx400.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those of you that haven't figured out that the homosexual and abortion movements are indistinguishable:

From Matt Staver at Liberty Counsel, who knows about law:

"Equality Act" and Abortion

May 9, 2019

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The “Equality Act” introduced by the House of Representatives not only threatens the free exercise of religion and free speech, but the language contained in the legislation will be used to force health care professionals and hospitals to perform abortions and require taxpayer funding of abortion. Liberty Counsel joins other pro-life organizations concerned that pro-life protections in current federal and state law would also be put at risk.
HR 5 amends the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by striking the word “sex,” and inserting “sex, sexual orientation, gender identity” as protected classes throughout the federal code. In addition, the terms “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” will be defined to mean “pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition.” In other words, under the terms of this bill, “pregnancy, childbirth or a related medical condition... shall not receive less favorable treatment than other physical conditions.”
Specifically, HR 5 also expands the definition of public accommodations to include places or establishments that provide (1) exhibitions, recreation, exercise, amusement, gatherings, or displays; (2) goods, services, or programs; and (3) transportation services.”

Any time “sex discrimination” has been previously added to federal law, Congress has secured rules to ensure that it does not require the funding of abortion or override conscience laws. Before HR 5, every time sex discrimination is written into law, it is written to exclude abortion. HR 5 would pre-empt these laws. It also prohibits the Religious Freedom Restoration Act as a defense to the application of the law. That means there is no religious or conscience protection against forcing a religious organization or health care worker to provide or participate in abortion. Any denial of abortion would be considered discrimination.

The “Equality Act’s” broad definition of a public accommodation to include health care providers applies explicitly to all health care providers, including individuals and entities who object to abortion, and implicitly, possibly applying to non-physical entities like state governments that determine health care coverage under Medicaid. As such, this provision puts in jeopardy both longstanding federal conscience laws providing for protections for abortion objectors, and even the Hyde Amendment, prohibiting taxpayer funding for abortion. Language contained in the legislation could be used to force health care professionals and hospitals to perform abortions, regardless of if this would violate their conscience. In addition, the pro-life protections in current federal and state law would also be put at risk. So, under this umbrella of "discrimination," any American who doesn't want to fund, offer, perform, or participate in abortion-on-demand will have no real choice...
Read more: https://www.lc.org/newsroom/details/050919-equality-act-and-abortion

Pregnant.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As promised, a review of Donald Trump's homosexual/transgender activism prior to becoming President of the United States and during his first 2 years 4 months as President.

In this post, a concise review of Trump's pro homosexual/transgender activism before becoming President.

*On homosexual/homosexual activist Elton John's 'marriage' to David Furnish, Dec. 21, 2005: Donald J. Trump, who had known the couple for years, took to his blog to express his excitement.
“I know both of them, and they get along wonderfully. It’s a marriage that’s going to work,” Mr. Trump wrote, adding: “I’m very happy for them. If two people dig each other, they dig each other.”

*Trump donated to charities focused on the AIDS crisis in the late 1980s and early ’90s. In 2000, when he briefly considered running for president, he gave an interview to The Advocate, a gay magazine, in which he supported amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to “include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation.”
“It would be simple. It would be straightforward,” Mr. Trump said in the interview, adding, “It’s only fair.”

*…“I live in New York. I know many, many gay people. Tremendous people,” Mr. Trump said in an interview in 2011.

*Trump has been playful at times, such as in 2000, when he and Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared in a skit for a political roast, during which Mr. Trump nuzzled and caressed the mayor, who was dressed in drag.

* Trump was believed to be the first private club owner in Palm Beach, Fla., to admit an openly gay couple,..
Rand Hoch, a gay activist who founded the Palm Beach County Human Rights Council in 1988, recalled bringing dates to Mar-a-Lago on two occasions. Both times, he said, Mr. Trump, who loves to play the role of greeter as guests arrive at his club, was pleasant and approached the two for chitchat...

*Abe Wallach, an openly gay executive at the Trump Organization in the 1990s said that he and his husband would fly on Mr. Trump’s jet to Florida or Atlantic City on weekends. “I found him to be very friendly to my spouse,” he said. “He would often ask about my spouse, how his dental practice was doing.”

*Mr. Trump’s foundation has given over the years to groups like the AIDS Service Center and the Elton John AIDS Foundation. Some of those donations came more recently in connection with his reality television show “The Celebrity Apprentice,” whose winners got to select the recipient charities. But as early as 1987, Mr. Trump made a $25,000 contribution to the Gay Men’s Health Crisis, from profits generated by his company’s operation of the Wollman Memorial Rink in Central Park. And in 1992, the Trump Taj Mahal held an event that raised $60,000 for AIDS research.

*… In 2012, Mr. Trump attended the wedding of Jordan Roth, a Broadway producer, and Richie Jackson, in a ceremony at the Al Hirschfeld Theater.

*As owner of the Miss Universe Pageant (2012), Donald Trump overruled the pageant board and allowed a genitally mutilated man, pretending to be a woman, to compete.

*As a Republican Party Presidential contender in 2016, Donald Trump stated on NBC’s “Today” show that he opposed a recently passed North Carolina law that prohibits people from using public bathrooms that do not correspond to the gender they were born with, striking down a Charlotte ordinance. Transgender people should “use the bathroom they feel is appropriate...”

*During the Presidential campaign Donald Trump publically invited drag queen/transgender activist Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at Trump Tower (Jenner made a YouTube video taking Trump up on his offer).

*As the Presidential nominee for the Republican Party, on July 22, 2016 Donald Trump had proud and unrepentant homosexual/homosexual activist Peter Thiel speak prime time at the Republican National Convention, belittling the culture wars and specifically laws prohibiting transvestites, transgenders (and men who don't cross dress but like to be around little girls and women) from using women's restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms. Thiel received a standing ovation from the crowd.

*Trump proudly held the LGBTQ flag of death two days before the general election at a rally in Colorado (my avatar is proof).

*… “He will be the most gay-friendly Republican nominee for president ever,” said Gregory T. Angelo, the president of the Log Cabin Republicans, a group that supports gay rights.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Donald Trump's homosexual/transgender activism for the first 3+ years since becoming President of the United States:

* On November 14, 2016, Republican President-elect Donald Trump stated the following on CBS' 60 Minutes in response to a question asking if he supports "marriage equality":
LESLEY STAHL: Do you support marriage equality?
TRUMP: It — it’s irrelevant because it was already settled. It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done.
STAHL: So even if you appoint a judge that —
TRUMP: It’s done. It — you have — these cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They’ve been settled. And, I’m fine with that. (page 99, post #1471)

*On Dec. 13, 2016, President-elect Donald Trump appointed pro homosexual businessman Rex Tillerson as his Secretary of State. Tillerson is best know for his support of and allowing openly homosexual youth into the once God-fearing /morally straight Boy Scouts of America as the BSA's national leader.
(page 99, post #1475)

*On January 12, 2017, one week before Donald Trump was sworn in as POTUS, homosexual activist Anthony Scaramucci was named Director of the White House Office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs (i.e. senior advisor to President-elect Trump).
Scaramucci supported the presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. In 2008, Scaramucci also served as a fundraiser for President Barack Obama. (page 99, post #1480)

*January 31, 2017 President Donald Trump nominates pro homosexual Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
See "Is New York Times signaling that SCOTUS nominee Neil Gorsuch is pro-homosexual?" by Peter LaBarbera:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/is...is-pro-homosex

*February 3, 2017 - Trump let stand an Obama 2014 executive order that added “gender identity” to federal workforce nondiscrimination criteria and that forces federal contractors to have pro-homosexual, pro-transgender policies. (page 100, post #1486)

*On Feb. 7, 2017, the Republican majority US Senate confirmed pro LGBT Trump nominee Betsy DeVos as the United States Secretary of Education.
(page 102, post #1521).

*On February 15, 2017, President Donald Trump kept President Obama’s “LGBT International Envoy” homosexual/homosexual activist Randy Berry in his new Republican administration. (page 101, post #1507)

*On March 10, 2017 President Donald Trump chose openly homosexual and “gay Christian” advocate Rick Grenell to be the U.S. Ambassador to NATO
(page 103, post #1533)

*April 27, 2017 - Fifty-two Republican Congressmen asked President Trump to issue the Feb. 2 draft "executive order" defending religious liberty that was shelved. The most-criticized element of the executive order is its lack of specific protection for Americans who live their beliefs that marriage is between a man and a woman. Religious freedom and pro-marriage advocate Professor Robert P. George tweeted that the executive order contains no substantial conscience protections. (page 105, post #1563)

*May 19, 2017, Rainbow flag flies again at U.S. Embassy in Macedonia
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5021957

*On June 19, 2017, President Trump proudly posed with Rhode Island Teacher of the Year, Nikos Giannopoulos, a proud and unrepentant homosexual, who also oversees his school's 'Gay Straight Alliance', i.e. the indoctrination of children.
(page 105, post #1570/1571)

*June 30, 2017, Trump administration defends faux homosexual marriage at United Nations Humans Rights Council in Geneva
(page 108, post #1617)

*On July 25, 2017 President Donald Trump appointed pro-homosexual, pro-abortion Anthony Scaramucci as his new Communications Director.
(page 108, post #1619)

*August 9, 2017, Trump administration's U.S. Embassy Participates in Prague Pride Week
(page 109, post #1633)

*November 20, 2017 Donald Trump’s State Department recognizes ‘Transgender Day of Remembrance’
(page 111, post #1651)

*December 14, 2017 - Trump renominates lesbian/LGBT activist Obama appointee Chai Feldblum to top anti-discrimination post
(page 112, post #1671)

*December 21, 2017 - Trump Sends Congratulations to Homosexual Republican Group for its 40th Year
https://christiannews.net/2018/01/25...its-40th-year/

*March 23, 2018, President Donald Trump, due to what he believed to be high medical treatment costs, made limitations on allowing certain 'transgenders' to serve in the US military, while allowing openly homosexual men and women to serve with no questions asked.

*August 24, 2018, Trump nominates Lesbian Judge (Mary Rowland) tied to LGBT groups for federal bench
page 112, post #1677)

* On Oct. 24, 2018 Trump nominates open homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay for the ultra liberal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
(page 100, post #1487)

*Nov. 16, 2018, Dozens of House Republicans object to gay rights language in NAFTA replacement deal
(page 103, post #1532)

*Dec. 12, 2018, Gay friend defends Trump's pick for Attorney General William Barr amid concerns from LGBT groups
(page 106, post #1589)

*January 3, 2019, Trump's State Department Spokeswoman Acknowledges the GLAAD's (Gay Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) Spirit Day
(page 111, post #1660)

*Feb. 19, 2019, Trump to Launch Worldwide Fight to Decriminalize Homosexuality
( page 124, posts #1847 & page 141, post #2106)

*May 9, 2019, Trump: My Administration just secured a historic donation of HIV prevention drugs from Gilead.
(page 141, post #2111

* May 17, 2019 - ‘I Think it’s Great. … It’s Good’: Trump Says He Has ‘No Problem’ With Buttigieg Campaigning With ‘Husband’
(page 142, post #2125)

*June 1, 2019-President Donald Trump tweets celebrating Pride Month
(page 144, post #2146)

*June 14, 2019 [Trump's] US Department of State Praises Botswana for Decriminalizing Homosexual Behavior
(page 146, post #2189)

*June 18, 2019-Transgender Illegal Aliens Get Special Treatment, Hormone Therapy Under Policy Issued by Trump’s Border Czar
(page 146, post #2191)

*Openly homosexual Judd Deere serving as Deputy Press Secretary to President Donald Trump since January of 2019.
(page 148, post #2215)

*August 1, 2019-The White House confirmed the launch of a global U.S. campaign to promote acceptance of homosexual acts last week after several months of confusion and misinformation surrounding the administration’s position on LGBT issues.
(page 149, post #2226)

*Donald Trump is endorsed by the openly homosexual and unrepentant 'Log Cabin Republicans' in the 2020 Presidential race.
(page 149, post #2227)

*For the second time in a year, on Sept. 20, 2019 President Donald Trump nominates openly homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay to the already ultra liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
(page 150, post 2247)

*Sept. 24, 2019- President Donald Trump speaks before the United Nations General Assembly stating that the US stands in solidarity with LGBT people in countries where homosexuality is illegal.
(page 152, post 2278)

*Oct. 14, 2019- The Trump administration speaks out against a recent proposed bill in Uganda that protects children from homosexual pedophiles/pederasts and their indoctrination to the ways of homosexuality by instituting the death penalty in grave cases.
(page 152, post 2278)

*Nov. 30, 2019 Justice Department Commemorates 10th Anniversary of Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. pro homosexual Hate Crimes Prevention Act
(page 155, post #2313

*Dec. 3, 2019
Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drug for free to uninsured in new program
(page 155, post #2315)

*Feb. 14, 2020, Donald Trump states that he would have no problem voting for a homosexual for President (he think's that it's good).
(page 164, post #2449)

*Feb. 19, 2020, President Donald Trump nominates openly homosexual/homosexual activist Richard Grenell to the Cabinet position of Director of US Intelligence, overseeing 17 Intelligence Agencies.
(page 169, post #2534)

*August 31, 2020, the Trump/Pence reelection campaign, in an attempt to get the homosexual vote, puts out a information showing Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden's past record against homosexuality.
(Part 6, page 8, post #116)

*Nov. 4, 2020, First Lady and former lesbian model Melania Trump speaks in favor of her husband's long record of supporting homosexuality and supports homosexuality as well.
(Part 5, page 10, post #140)

donald-trump-lgbt-flag-ap-jt-170726_4x3_992.jpg

Last edited:

Truster

In the Mind of the Eternal Almighty, there is a reason and a purpose for homosexuality. The reason is being fulfilled and the purpose made increasingly obvious. To those that have eyes to see and ears to hear.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In the Mind of the Eternal Almighty, there is a reason and a purpose for homosexuality. The reason is being fulfilled and the purpose made increasingly obvious. To those that have eyes to see and ears to hear.

It took a while, but I was finally able to compile two posts showing Donald Trump's extensive history of homosexual activism before becoming and during his first 2+ years as President of the United States. I'll be sharing those posts with others on the numerous websites that I blog in, feel free to do so as well, as in this day and age of "fake news" people are ravenously hungry for the truth.

I should point out that Trump's interview with the openly homosexual periodical 'The Advocate' where he stated that sexual orientation (ie. homosexuality) be added to the 1964 Civil Rights Act was a precursor to the upcoming 'Equality Act' and the decision that the Supreme Court will be making on what amounts to the same thing.

I'll update the post as time goes on, showing additional things that Donald Trump is doing for the child molesting/indoctrinating 'culture of death'.

Truster

It took a while, but I was finally able to compile two posts showing Donald Trump's extensive history of homosexual activism before becoming and during his first 2+ years as President of the United States. I'll be sharing those posts with others on the numerous websites that I blog in, feel free to do so as well, as in this day and age of "fake news" people are ravenously hungry for the truth.

I should point out that Trump's interview with the openly homosexual periodical 'The Advocate' where he stated that sexual orientation (ie. homosexuality) be added to the 1964 Civil Rights Act was a precursor to the upcoming 'Equality Act' and the decision that the Supreme Court will be making on what amounts to the same thing.

I'll update the post as time goes on, showing additional things that Donald Trump is doing for the child molesting/indoctrinating 'culture of death'.

I have no interest in the 2nd cause in this matter. My post was in regard to the 1st cause and His glory.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have no interest in the 2nd cause in this matter. My post was in regard to the 1st cause and His glory.

Note that I not only put in my signature the page and post #'s so that people who follow this thread from outside of TOL (and there are many) can find Donald Trump's long history of homosexual and transgender activism, I've linked the two posts as well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Status
Not open for further replies.