Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

boristhespider

I think this is a ridiculous question but worthwhile debate , LBGT people are crucially PEOPLE they have the right to live there lives as they choose in any community , as long as they live within the Law of said community there is no issue , i am a straight male who has no friends in the LGBT community but to have such a regressive approach to LGBT people ,in suggesting they should be criminalized simply because of sexual orientation is lets face it ridiculous , to the original OP remember that little bloke called Hitler .... yes so do i look at what history teaches us about such dangerous views and hang your head in shame.

boristhespider

I am everywhere and nowhere that's the beauty of the internet , maybe you have heard of it it's a new fangled progressive technology that allows exchanging of massive amounts of binary data

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Surely you're not calling the pioneers of the modern day LGBTQueer movement (Bean, Hay, Milk, etc. etc. etc.) "nutcases" are you Art? (LGBTQueer blasphemy!).

I'm saying that anyone who advocates having sex with children is a nutcase and worse.

I agree Art, the pioneers and icons of the LGBTQueer movement, as well as the movement itself that advocates amongst other things lowering the age of sexual consent, truly are a bunch of nutcases. That being said: Just because they're nutcases doesn't mean that we shouldn't take them seriously.

I'm also saying that society would never tolerate child molestation and rape, something you continually dance around.

It's been shown throughout this 4 part thread what our morally sick society has tolerated.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think this is a ridiculous question but worthwhile debate ,

Don't feel bad boris, many before you have made ridiculous statements (there was no question mark ? in your post, hence it being a statement not a question).

LBGT people are crucially PEOPLE they have the right to live there lives as they choose in any community , as long as they live within the Law of said community there is no issue

We're talking about a changeable behavior that people, many who have been sexually molested as a child or grew up in a dysfunction home, engage in.

, i am a straight male who has no friends in the LGBT community but to have such a regressive approach to LGBT people

Thank you for the disclaimer, I'm sure you have no personal interest in this topic (nope, none whatsoever).

,in suggesting they should be criminalized simply because of sexual orientation is lets face it ridiculous , to the original OP remember that little bloke called Hitler .... yes so do i look at what history teaches us about such dangerous views and hang your head in shame.

Oh the shame of it all. Thanks for stopping by boris and be sure to return when you have something worthwhile to post.

boristhespider

@unculturedwarrior zena princess

You are totally correct and i bow to your literary genius , it certainly is a statement , well done for picking up on that and missing the point that you are spouting complete nonsense.

We are talking about !!!! errrrm no you are talking about and generalizing a whole social group , another possibility is that you have been directly affected and molested as a child , which would explain much regarding your poisonous opinions and complete lack of awareness.

Regarding my disclaimer , thank you for the praise i thought it important to set the scene , as most narrow minded bigots cant quite wrap there tiny little brains around the fact that , people who don't share their views and when defending the social group that is being attacked , the before mentioned bigots need to categorize all who disagree as abnormal.

As for stopping by with something worthwhile to post , personally i would not spend anytime responding to something i deem as worthless with no meaning or relevance , the fact you have pleases me greatly as i have clearly rattled your tiny little cage and i can almost see your head exploding ..... very satisfying indeed , so take care cutie-pie and be careful not to make your self look silly or anything wont you.

Arthur Brain

I agree Art, the pioneers and icons of the LGBTQueer movement, as well as the movement itself that advocates amongst other things lowering the age of sexual consent, truly are a bunch of nutcases. That being said: Just because they're nutcases doesn't mean that we shouldn't take them seriously.

As stated before, those who advocate for sex with minors are certainly nutcases and worse. However, "arguing" that this is reflective of gay, bisexual and transgender people is as nutty as saying the KKK represent the majority of Caucasians.

It's been shown throughout this 4 part thread what our morally sick society has tolerated.

It's tolerated women being denied the vote and along with it, any sort of meaningful voice as well, the same on the latter with children. Was society somehow better when children were forced into labour, oftentimes at risk to life and health before protective laws were introduced? You haven't shown anything apart from a nutty obsession with gay men and a laughably over inflated ego doofus.

Arthur Brain

You are totally correct and i bow to your literary genius , it certainly is a statement , well done for picking up on that and missing the point that you are spouting complete nonsense.

We are talking about !!!! errrrm no you are talking about and generalizing a whole social group , another possibility is that you have been directly affected and molested as a child , which would explain much regarding your poisonous opinions and complete lack of awareness.

Regarding my disclaimer , thank you for the praise i thought it important to set the scene , as most narrow minded bigots cant quite wrap there tiny little brains around the fact that , people who don't share their views and when defending the social group that is being attacked , the before mentioned bigots need to categorize all who disagree as abnormal.

As for stopping by with something worthwhile to post , personally i would not spend anytime responding to something i deem as worthless with no meaning or relevance , the fact you have pleases me greatly as i have clearly rattled your tiny little cage and i can almost see your head exploding ..... very satisfying indeed , so take care cutie-pie and be careful not to make your self look silly or anything wont you.

Just a heads up here, aCW is one of the most pompous loons to post on here and is regarded as a joke by most on here, his own grandiose delusions notwithstanding.

:e4e:

boristhespider

@Arthur

Indeed , i am actually really pleased that idiots like him exist , i think it provides others with the opportunity to try and educate the poor souls ,, all i feel for him is resounding pity , the unfortunate part is ... no matter how eloquently we point out his misguided path it will compound his views rather than alter them and show him the light, we can but try.

Arthur Brain

@Arthur

Indeed , i am actually really pleased that idiots like him exist , i think it provides others with the opportunity to try and educate the poor souls ,, all i feel for him is resounding pity , the unfortunate part is ... no matter how eloquently we point out his misguided path it will compound his views rather than alter them and show him the light, we can but try.

The irony is he does more to promote the rights of homosexuals by being so obsessively ridiculous. He actually hurts his own 'crusade' by being such a crank which has its own little hysterical irony to it...:D

He should be allowed on a TV frankly. (That's tv as in television aCW, not transvestite)

boristhespider

haha very very good point ... i wonder if he realizes the exposure he creates wounds his progress ... over to you ACW , would really enjoy your response ... ohh thats right im not worth replying too ... oh well

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I believe your favorite lesbo warrior princess spells her name with a "x".

tumblr_meqrrow3yp1r1x3i2o1_r1_500.jpg

While it would be nice if you accepted the truth about homosexuality and the agenda that goes with it since decriminalization, I don't have a say in the matter.

If you run across anything that is in error, please refute it.

I picture you as being yet another 40 something old male who doesn't have a girlfriend nor has ever married, probably because you haven't met an "honest" woman yet?

Again, feel free to return to the thread when you have something worthwhile to say. In the meantime: I see that you've taken a liking to yet another 40 something year old that coincidentally doesn't have a girlfriend nor has ever married.

Arthur Brain

Again, feel free to return to the thread when you have something worthwhile to say. In the meantime: I see that you've taken a liking to yet another 40 something year old that coincidentally doesn't have a girlfriend nor has ever married.

Oh dear, you're really out of material if you're back to this dross again. You don't know anything about anybody's private life apart from what anyone has unwisely divulged on here, so quit pretending otherwise as your claims to be married are far from convincing. Why a supposedly happily married man would spend such an inordinate amount of time fixating on gay men and surfing the net for all things homosexual does no sense make doofus.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh dear, you're really out of material if you're back to this dross again. You don't know anything about anybody's private life apart from what anyone has unwisely divulged on here, so quit pretending otherwise as your claims to be married are far from convincing. Why a supposedly happily married man would spend such an inordinate amount of time fixating on gay men and surfing the net for all things homosexual does no sense make doofus.

LOL, exactly - FIXATED

boristhespider

I love the small mindedness of some people it really does make me smile , i am a 32 year old man with two children and have been happily married for 12 years , im really sorry to disappoint you ... hang on maybe im a closet LGBT and i have posted here to get ready for the change.

Oh no thats right im in bed with the wife who is absolutely loving the fact, i have received a not met a real woman comment :) she wants me to ask if you are frustrated and seeing as you remember ahem Xena so vividly are you a forty year old bloke with no girlfriend who plays with trains ... she seems to think you fit the profile certainly the time line ..... anyway keep pecking away because its fun :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I love the small mindedness of some people it really does make me smile , i am a 32 year old man with two children and have been happily married for 12 years , im really sorry to disappoint you ... hang on maybe im a closet LGBT and i have posted here to get ready for the change.

So what do you tell two little children when it comes to the subject of homosexuality and cross dressing/gender mutilation? You know that they'll eventually ask.

One guy on here told two little children that as long as two people loved one another, that's all that mattered. Do you feel the same?

Oh no thats right im in bed with the wife who is absolutely loving the fact, i have received a not met a real woman comment she wants me to ask if you are frustrated and seeing as you remember ahem Xena so vividly are you a forty year old bloke with no girlfriend who plays with trains ... she seems to think you fit the profile certainly the time line ..... anyway keep pecking away because its fun

Boy, this 4 part recriminalization thread really has you upset.

Arthur Brain

So what do you tell two little children when it comes to the subject of homosexuality and cross dressing/gender mutilation? You know that they'll eventually ask.

One guy on here told two little children that as long as two people loved one another, that's all that mattered. Do you feel the same?

Are you referring to me? Because no such thing happened if you actually recall correctly.

Boy, this 4 part recriminalization thread really has you upset.

Well, it's effectively a two part thread as parts 1&2 got pruned if you remember? You're not still upset over that are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.