aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bump -

Connie,

You're going against Scripture again by referring to me as a woman:

Deuteronomy 22:5

you should examine yourself to see if you actually follow Jesus' two great commandments that you accuse so many of not doing and, as you've judged, are not followers of Christ. You said you have nothing to prove (as you ask for proof from others) because God knows your heart. He does. God also knows the hearts of me, Crowder and two posters you dragged into our discussion, musty and okdoser in another one of your patented smear campaigns.

I haven't seen any videos of pro LGBTQ activist Steven Crowder denouncing same sex relationships or providing solutions to the LGBTQ agenda. Nor have I seen any solutions provided by you or your numerous sock puppet accounts providing solutions to the LGBTQ agenda.

I never smeared Roy Moore FYI, you would know that if you ventured out from your blog here and read some other threads. I'm not in the business of smearing people. I'm not smearing you either, simply pointing out problems with your "solutions" and your blatant hypocrisy.

I am a follower of Christ because I believe..

"Believe" in what? Certainly you don't believe in His Word when it come's legislating righteous laws and telling others (such as your good friend Art Brain whom you've given dozens of thanks to for his posts) that what he stands for goes directly against God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture.

and that's not for you to judge, inasmuch as you love judging others. Is a gay man's sin worse than yours? Then cast the first stone.

If someone who has homosexual desires, hasn't repented, i.e. he or she is "proud" of their desires and behavior, then yes, their sin is much much worse than those who have repented yet continue to struggle with sinful desires and/or behavior.

You always have more questions before you will answer any and your debate tactics are pathetic. That said, I've had my fill of your personal obsession with sex.

This soon to be 5 part thread isn't going anywhere Aaron. I'd like to thank the good people at TOL (it's owner, it's moderators) for allowing it to be seen. In this day and age, the truth too often isn't allowed to be told, especially the truth about homosexual behavior and the LGBTQ agenda.

For the record, as I said previously Jesus mentions sexual immorality once that I know of. You asked me to show one sentence (as you term scripture) of Jesus "doing a 180" on homosexuality. A stupid request as we both know He didn't. But those are the kinds of stupid questions you ask when you debate one on one. If you can't find somebody to debate you create one by hounding people to answer or posting 2 year old quotes. Or in my case go to another thread to tell lies. Will liars inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?

No, those that lie and say that Jesus embraces 'loving' same sex relationships will not inherit the Kingdom Heaven.

Since I know you'll thump your chest, I'm going to boast now (which I don't do). I completely obliterated you over the last two days in every post. How does it feel? Here's a wink right back at ya ;) - now get back to lying and smearing and mocking God.

Yes Aaron, you, like always, have completely obliterated me in debate, both here and in your thread embracing sexual deviant Steven Crowder.

Surely you'll stick around and continue to obliterate me so that the 200-300 daily viewers can applaud your excellent debate skills?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
"Now"? Judge Roy Moore always has been my hero.

Even when he was in his 30s? That's not a smear dubya, it's a question. "Inquiring minds gotsta know"

(For the record, the above question was NOT a smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore. How do I know? Aaron told me so just a post ago).

Evidence please. BTW, Bryan Fischer says in his article that Jesus required 2-3 witnesses to convict someone of guilt.

According to Jesus, not one valid accusation against Moore
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/171115

Granted, circumstantial evidence can replace witnesses. But again, there is no physical evidence of Roy Moore doing anything immoral or illegal when he was in his early 30's.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
"Now"? Judge Roy Moore always has been my hero.

(For the record, the above question was NOT a smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore. How do I know? Aaron told me so just a post ago).

Evidence please. BTW, Bryan Fischer says in his article that Jesus required 2-3 witnesses to convict someone of guilt.

According to Jesus, not one valid accusation against Moore
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/171115

Granted, circumstantial evidence can replace witnesses. But again, there is no physical evidence of Roy Moore doing anything immoral or illegal when he was in his early 30's.
I'm on record for defending Moore and doubting the accusers along with the perfect timing. Always go with Jesus !!

RealityJerk

Criminalizing certain sexual acts, should only serve as a symbolic, cultural gesture of repulsion. It forces those who engage in fornication, adultery, homosexual acts, to feel a sense of shame and to engage in their destructive patterns of behavior, in the dark. In private. It would curtail and undermine the proud sinner's desire to corrupt society, with their filth. The brazen sinner is shamed and forced to engage in his or her immoral behavior, in the privacy of their bedrooms, their underground "swinger's clubs" and bath houses. They won't be parading their abominations on the streets or trying to broadcast their lifestyle in the media, trying to make it mainstream, a supposed healthy alternative to heterosexuality. They won't be trying to force Christian bakers to bake cakes for their parties or try to emasculate the boy scouts by forcing the organization to accept openly gay male leaders and females..etc

Our children will be spared the confusion and corruption of these demonic elements in our society. Forcing them back into their closets where they belong. That's what criminalizing homosexuality would do, along with fornication and adultery. Even if the law isn't often enforced, which would practically be impossible to enforce, it will have the effect I just described above. Problem is, that we don't live in a Christian or God fearing society anymore, we live in a secular, atheistic society. That's why a Christian couple was forced to close their bakery, because they refused to bake a cake for a gay wedding. It goes both ways, you either force them into the closet or they'll force Christians and everybody that doesn't agree with them, into the closet.

Christians should consider creating their own communities, colonies, and set themselves apart from secular society. That's the best way to be a light in the darkness, a peculiar people, a nation of priests. Not by becoming worldly and becoming indistinguishable from the world, but by separating yourself from the world, in a community of believers and then from that higher vantage point, serving and influencing society. You can't take over the world, understand that. That's not our mission here. This is a fallen world. The "god" of this age, of this world, is the devil. Satan. Christ's Kingdom is not of this world. Some Muslims are trying to establish a Caliphate, that will impose Sharia law on everyone, by force. That's not a viable option for Christians, especially in a world, where most people aren't Christians. We can't emulate these unregenerate Islamists, in their quest for control.

We should separate ourselves from the world, in our own colonies or communities. Here on earth, in the ocean, in space, on the moon, wherever we can establish colonies. Then from that position, we can spread the gospel, set a good example, be a light. When the secularists are drowning in chaos, as a result of their nihilistic, relativistic morality and lack of a moral anchor (God, Spirituality), then they will take notice of the Christians, living peacefully in their communities.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm on record for defending Moore and doubting the accusers along with the perfect timing. Always go with Jesus !!

Yeah, I bet that when you heard that Judge Roy Moore believes as Jesus does that homosexuality should be a criminal act you said something like:

"Now that's the politician for me!".

Do you think Donald Trump get's a bit nervous when Moore talks about recriminalizing adultery?

Quick question for ya Aaron: Do you Log Cabin Republican types call Steven Crowder "Stephanie" when he dresses in drag?

WARNING! As with anything related to homosexuality, there will be crude language and disgusting behavior!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUDtoDAGVE8

You have to hand it to "Stephanie" for being honest when he says at the end of the video:

"What did we accomplish, not a whole lot" (other than Crowder getting his jollies dressing up like a woman and kissing another man on the lips) and "I guess we have more in common than we thought."

Yes Aaron, your Libertarian movement and the left are pretty much one and the same.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(I smell yet another sock puppet. Sigh, he tries so hard!)

Criminalizing certain sexual acts, should only serve as a symbolic, cultural gesture of repulsion.

Except that goes against the purpose of righteous laws:

Romans 13:4

It forces those who engage in fornication, adultery, homosexual acts, to feel a sense of shame and to engage in their destructive patterns of behavior, in the dark. In private.

i.e.

Quote: Originally posted by patrick jane
As long as the gayness is not in my face I'm satisfied

What about those deadly sexually transmitted diseases that are contracted "in private"?

It would curtail and undermine the proud sinner's desire to corrupt society, with their filth.

Theocrat.

The brazen sinner is shamed and forced to engage in his or her immoral behavior, in the privacy of their bedrooms, their underground "swinger's clubs" and bath houses.

Let's not forget pubic restroom toilet stalls and park bushes.

They won't be parading their abominations on the streets or trying to broadcast their lifestyle in the media, trying to make it mainstream, a supposed healthy alternative to heterosexuality. They won't be trying to force Christian bakers to bake cakes for their parties or try to emasculate the boy scouts by forcing the organization to accept openly gay male leaders and females..etc

Our children will be spared the confusion and corruption of these demonic elements in our society. Forcing them back into their closets where they belong. That's what criminalizing homosexuality would do, along with fornication and adultery. Even if the law isn't often enforced, which would practically be impossible to enforce, it will have the effect I just described above. Problem is, that we don't live in a Christian or God fearing society anymore, we live in a secular, atheistic society. That's why a Christian couple was forced to close their bakery, because they refused to bake a cake for a gay wedding. It goes both ways, you either force them into the closet or they'll force Christians and everybody that doesn't agree with them, into the closet.

An act worthy of an Oscar.

VadzqQ8B.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/704118566887550976/VadzqQ8B.jpg

Christians should consider creating their own communities, colonies, and set themselves apart from secular society. That's the best way to be a light in the darkness, a peculiar people, a nation of priests. Not by becoming worldly and becoming indistinguishable from the world, but by separating yourself from the world, in a community of believers and then from that higher vantage point, serving and influencing society.

Except that's goes against Jesus' teachings.

Matthew 28:19

You can't take over the world, understand that. That's not our mission here. This is a fallen world. The "god" of this age, of this world, is the devil. Satan. Christ's Kingdom is not of this world. Some Muslims are trying to establish a Caliphate, that will impose Sharia law on everyone, by force. That's not a viable option for Christians, especially in a world, where most people aren't Christians. We can't emulate these unregenerate Islamists, in their quest for control.

We should separate ourselves from the world, in our own colonies or communities. Here on earth, in the ocean, in space, on the moon, wherever we can establish colonies. Then from that position, we can spread the gospel, set a good example, be a light. When the secularists are drowning in chaos, as a result of their nihilistic, relativistic morality and lack of a moral anchor (God, Spirituality), then they will take notice of the Christians, living peacefully in their communities.

Who is "we"? You and I aren't on the same side in this culture war and never have been.

RealityJerk

(I smell yet another sock puppet. Sigh, he tries so hard!)

Except that goes against the purpose of righteous laws:

Romans 13:4

i.e.

Quote: Originally posted by patrick jane
As long as the gayness is not in my face I'm satisfied

What about those deadly sexually transmitted diseases that are contracted "in private"?

Theocrat.

Let's not forget pubic restroom toilet stalls and park bushes.

An act worthy of an Oscar.

VadzqQ8B.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/704118566887550976/VadzqQ8B.jpg

Except that's goes against Jesus' teachings.

Matthew 28:19

Who is "we"? You and I aren't on the same side in this culture war and never have been.

I'm the "theocrat", yet you're proposing imprisoning and perhaps executing homosexuals? Seems ironic. Theologically, on the issue of creating communities, that is completely biblical:

Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Act 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
Act 4:34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
Act 4:35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.
Act 4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,
Act 4:37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

In the future, the only communities that are going to survive the tribulation are those that adopt the above model. It's perfectly biblical and that's how the angels live. No one in heaven is capitalizing on each-other's needs. They're one big family. If anyone is off the rails it's you.

RealityJerk

For those who haven't heard the latest news: It appears that those that were in LGBTQ flag waver Donald Trump's inner circle are turning against him.

A Split From Trump Indicates That Flynn Is Moving to Cooperate With Mueller
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/us/politics/flynn-mueller-russia-trump.html

Soon they'll be dropping like dominoes.

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png

https://swalwell.house.gov/sites/sw...loaded/Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png

Oh yeah, the Russians did it. You're not that bright.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
For those who haven't heard the latest news: It appears that those that were in LGBTQ flag waver Donald Trump's inner circle are turning against him.

https://swalwell.house.gov/sites/sw...loaded/Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png
Wishful thinking. It must be tough being you dubya, all the frustration of so many gays and perverts out there and you can't "help" them. You just can't get them out of your sight. In fact, you want to control what goes on in everybody's bedroom don't cha dub?

You've been waiting with baited breath for Trump to be impeached, charged, arrested and imprisoned. News flash dub, there's nothing for Flynn to confess about Trump. Nada. Stop wasting everyone's time.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, I bet that when you heard that Judge Roy Moore believes as Jesus does that homosexuality should be a criminal act you said something like:

"Now that's the politician for me!".

Do you think Donald Trump get's a bit nervous when Moore talks about recriminalizing adultery?

Quick question for ya Aaron: Do you Log Cabin Republican types call Steven Crowder "Stephanie" when he dresses in drag?

WARNING! As with anything related to homosexuality, there will be crude language and disgusting behavior!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUDtoDAGVE8

You have to hand it to "Stephanie" for being honest when he says at the end of the video:

"What did we accomplish, not a whole lot" (other than Crowder getting his jollies dressing up like a woman and kissing another man on the lips) and "I guess we have more in common than we thought."

Yes Aaron, your Libertarian movement and the left are pretty much one and the same.
We think alike with all the same beliefs and values, dub.
I just wanted to touch base with you today as I'll be visiting your thread regularly now to expose you. Actually, you expose yourself everyday here but I'd like to be part of it. It's the least I can do for your help in giving the Steven Crowder thread a huge boost. You're making Crowder famous, thank you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just wanted to touch base with you today as I'll be visiting your thread regularly now to expose you...

Everyone needs a goal in life Aaron.

How about on occasion I throw you a bone like telling you the name of my pastor or who I voted for in local elections so that you can email them and ask about their position on recriminalizing homosexuality?

After all, you are my bestest friend in the whooooole wide world, and that's what friends are for.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...you're proposing imprisoning and perhaps executing homosexuals?...

Since Patrick jane has brought up that exact subject several times (what a coincidence!) in this thread recently and in his thread where he drools over drag queen "Stephanie" Crowder, I'll gladly address the subject again.

1) There are laws already on the legislative books that if enforced would deal with LGBTQ child indoctrinators like Art Brain:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Uncle Art is babysitting a friend's 3rd grade daughter (around 8 years old) and she says the following:

"Uncle Art: My teacher Butch Van Bull Dyke brought her 'wife' in to meet our class today. She seemed very nice but my Sunday School teacher says that God only wants a man and woman to marry; who is wrong, my teacher and her 'wife' or God?"...

Quote: Originally posted by Arthur Brain
I'd tell her [the inquisitive 8 year old girl] that people are often self appointed spokespersons for God who are often self righteous and full of their own importance as much as anything else.

...and then encourage her to think for herself on the subject but not to get too concerned with it at her age either.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4658383&viewfull=1#post4658383

Be it indoctrinating innocent children like Art Brain has done, or the LGBTQ movement doing so in education/youth mentoring programs or places like LGBTQ churches, there are laws on the books called

"Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor" that deals with these degenerates.

2) Next we have laws that deal with capital crimes:

If it can be proven that someone who engages in homosexuality was responsible for the death of another, should that person not be held liable for the crime of manslaughter, or if shown that there was premeditation involved, murder in the 1st or 2nd degree?

In other words: If a homosexual adult willfully infects a child (or an adult) with the deadly HIV/AIDS virus, should they not be held accountable for their crime?

How about someone like WizardofOz' LGBTQ ally Art Brain: If a child, because of indoctrination by a LGBTQ embracing adult, should go onto lead a destructive life and eventually die because of that indoctrination, should Art Brain and the movement whom he identifies with not be brought up on criminal conspiracy charges and/or manslaughter charges if it can be proven in a court of law that their indoctrination was directly responsible for the child's death?

3) And last but not least: Just because something is done behind closed doors, does that mean that civil government shouldn't take an interest in it?

If a man is having sex with an animal (a behavior that appears to be much less destructive than homosexuality), should the government not take an interest in the perversion just because it's done behind closed doors in private?

Substitute other perversions and harmful behaviors (recreational drug use) that are done in private, yet are illegal.

Why should the perversion of homosexuality get a pass just because it is allegedly done in private?

Remember as well, that evil agendas are created "behind closed doors".

I look forward to your response.

Arthur Brain

Since Patrick jane has brought up that exact subject several times (what a coincidence!) in this thread recently and in his thread where he drools over drag queen "Stephanie" Crowder, I'll gladly address the subject again.

1) There are laws already on the legislative books that if enforced would deal with LGBTQ child indoctrinators like Art Brain:

Uncle Art is babysitting a friend's 3rd grade daughter (around 8 years old) and she says the following:

"Uncle Art: My teacher Butch Van Bull Dyke brought her 'wife' in to meet our class today. She seemed very nice but my Sunday School teacher says that God only wants a man and woman to marry; who is wrong, my teacher and her 'wife' or God?"...

Quote: Originally posted by Arthur Brain
I'd tell her [the inquisitive 8 year old girl] that people are often self appointed spokespersons for God who are often self righteous and full of their own importance as much as anything else.

...and then encourage her to think for herself on the subject but not to get too concerned with it at her age either.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4658383&viewfull=1#post4658383

Be it indoctrinating innocent children like Art Brain has done, or the LGBTQ movement doing so in education/youth mentoring programs or places like LGBTQ churches, there are laws on the books called

"Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor" that deals with these degenerates.

2) Next we have laws that deal with capital crimes:

If it can be proven that someone who engages in homosexuality was responsible for the death of another, should that person not be held liable for the crime of manslaughter, or if shown that there was premeditation involved, murder in the 1st or 2nd degree?

In other words: If a homosexual adult willfully infects a child (or an adult) with the deadly HIV/AIDS virus, should they not be held accountable for their crime?

How about someone like WizardofOz' LGBTQ ally Art Brain: If a child, because of indoctrination by a LGBTQ embracing adult, should go onto lead a destructive life and eventually die because of that indoctrination, should Art Brain and the movement whom he identifies with not be brought up on criminal conspiracy charges and/or manslaughter charges if it can be proven in a court of law that their indoctrination was directly responsible for the child's death?

3) And last but not least: Just because something is done behind closed doors, does that mean that civil government shouldn't take an interest in it?

If a man is having sex with an animal (a behavior that appears to be much less destructive than homosexuality), should the government not take an interest in the perversion just because it's done behind closed doors in private?

Substitute other perversions and harmful behaviors (recreational drug use) that are done in private, yet are illegal.

Why should the perversion of homosexuality get a pass just because it is allegedly done in private?

Remember as well, that evil agendas are created "behind closed doors".

I look forward to your response.

Um, yeah, first off I have never indoctrinated a third grader or any child whatsoever about sexual matters let alone homosexuality. So, chalk this down to yet more sleaze and lies on your part.

Now listen up closet case. Nobody takes you seriously which even you must obviously realize by now. You don't have an army of fans. You have a decidedly average view to thread ratio is all. You're an obviously homosexual man who projects his self loathing into perverted fantasies about straight people being gay and a lurid imagination as to their private lives which you know nothing about. Where it comes to protecting children you have no issues with men getting girls as young as fifteen so you'd best be careful yourself where it comes to the law given what you advocate.

Stop lying about things, stop pretending to be a straight man on a moral crusade and get a life.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding laws protecting children from homosexual indoctrination such as CDOM: Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor.

Um, yeah, first off I have never indoctrinated a third grader or any child whatsoever about sexual matters let alone homosexuality.

One of Aaron's vast sock puppet accounts RealityJerk brought up the subject of the imprisonment and executing of those who engage in homosexual behavior and I showed that there are already laws on the legislative books that (if enforced) would do so.

That being said: Were your words enough to convict you (in a righteous society) in a court of law of indoctrinating an 8 year old child to accept both a sexual perversion and an extremely harmful behavior as a legitimate lifestyle? (a conviction for CDOM, no, a restraining order saying that you couldn't be within 200 feet of a child, yes).

If I were the prosecutor I'd want to pound a couple of more nails into the proverbial coffin before I'd ask the jury to convict.

Prosecutor to 8 year old girl: "When you spent time with your Uncle Art, were you ever afraid when you were with him?"

8 year old girl: "Once Uncle Art told me that we were gong to go to a parade where they have beautiful rainbows everywhere that you look. When we got there I was frightened because I saw a bunch of men and women who were naked doing nasty things. I cried but my Uncle Art still didn't take me home".

Prosecutor to 8 year old girl: "Did your Uncle Art ever have friends over when you were visiting?"

8 year old girl: "His good friend Aaron would bring over his friend Steven, who liked to dress as a woman and be called "Stephanie". I was very frightened being around a man who dressed like my mommy does, but my Uncle Art didn't seem to care".

So there you have the case against you in a scenario Art. On a positive note, if this had taken place in King County Washington (the county the city of Sodomy and Gonorrhea North resides in), I'm pretty sure that the newly elected Sheriff wouldn't have arrested you.

How do I know? Her wife wouldn't have allowed it.

DOFkX2WUEAEMQ2r.jpg

Newly elected King County Sheriff Mitzi Johnknecht, (aka "Butch") and her wife what'shername.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Wishful thinking. It must be tough being you dubya, all the frustration of so many gays and perverts out there and you can't "help" them. You just can't get them out of your sight. In fact, you want to control what goes on in everybody's bedroom don't cha dub?

Try to focus here Aaron. While I know that the first thing that comes to your mind when Donald Trump's name is mentioned is your appreciation that he's a devout rainbow flag waver, we're currently talking about Trump and his inner circles' close connections with the jack booted thugs in Russia and their mass murdering leader Vladimir Putin.

You've been waiting with baited breath for Trump to be impeached, charged, arrested and imprisoned. News flash dub, there's nothing for Flynn to confess about Trump. Nada. Stop wasting everyone's time.

Your good friend and ally Art Brain currently is wearing the tiara for Queen of Denial. If you would like to present evidence showing that Trump or his inner circle haven't done anything worth investigating, then please do so.

I didn't think so.

Mueller Uses Classic Prosecution Playbook Despite Trump Warnings

August 23, 2017

The former FBI director leading the probe into the Trump campaign's possible ties to Russia is taking a page from the playbook federal prosecutors have used for decades in criminal investigations, from white-collar fraud to mob racketeering:
Follow the money. Start small and work up. See who will "flip" and testify against higher-ups by pursuing charges such as tax evasion, money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice.
Special counsel Robert Mueller — himself a veteran prosecutor — has assembled a team of 16 lawyers experienced in complex criminal cases for his investigation into Russian meddling in last year's presidential campaign.
They even staged a dramatic early morning raid in late July on the home of President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort — a classic shock-and-awe tactic reminiscent of raids the FBI used against four hedge funds in an insider-trading probe in 2010 and earlier against mobsters like John Gotti, head of the Gambino crime family in New York.
"You're always looking for people on the inside to testify about what goes on," said Jeffrey Cramer, a former prosecutor who's now managing director of consulting firm Berkeley Research Group LLC. "You go for the weakest link, and you start building up."
Read more:
https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/r...ald-trump-investigation/2017/08/23/id/809204/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Um, yeah, first off I have never indoctrinated a third grader or any child whatsoever about sexual matters let alone homosexuality. So, chalk this down to yet more sleaze and lies on your part.

Now listen up closet case. Nobody takes you seriously which even you must obviously realize by now. You don't have an army of fans. You have a decidedly average view to thread ratio is all. You're an obviously homosexual man who projects his self loathing into perverted fantasies about straight people being gay and a lurid imagination as to their private lives which you know nothing about. Where it comes to protecting children you have no issues with men getting girls as young as fifteen so you'd best be careful yourself where it comes to the law given what you advocate.

Stop lying about things, stop pretending to be a straight man on a moral crusade and get a life.
Three Cheers !! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.