Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet another homosexual who is a pederast:

Kevin Spacey comes out as gay amid apology to Anthony Rapp for alleged sexual advance

Oct. 30, 2017

Kevin Spacey opened up about a longstanding Hollywood rumor when he came out as gay Sunday night.
Amid accusations from Anthony Rapp, the “American Beauty” star revealed that he has had relationships with men and women throughout his life.
“This story has encouraged me to address other things about my life. I know that there are stories out there about me and that some have been fueled by the fact that I have been so protective of my privacy. As those closest to me know, in my life I have had relationships with both men and women,” Spacey, 58, said.
“I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man. I want to deal with this honestly and openly and that starts with examining my own behavior.”

Late Sunday, Rapp accused Spacey of trying to seduce him when he was 14, which Spacey said he didn't remember and blamed on "what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/kevin-spacey-gay-article-1.3598122
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...aims-kevin-spacey-seduce-14-article-1.3598031

ks1_0.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2017/10/21/ks1_0.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The ultra corrupt/LGBTQ flag waving Donald Trump administration is about to fall apart.

Paul Manafort indicted in Mueller probe, surrenders to FBI

10-30-17

President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, surrendered to the FBI on Monday, three days after reports surfaced that the special counsel Robert Mueller had obtained the first indictments in the Russia investigation.
Rick Gates, a longtime business associate and protégé of Manafort's, was also indicted and told to surrender.
The indictment was unsealed Monday morning, and it contains 12 counts.

President Donald Trump's campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, and Manafort's former business associate Rick Gates were indicted and told to surrender to federal authorities on Monday.
Manafort walked into the FBI's field office with his lawyer Kevin Downing in Washington, DC, at about 8:15 a.m. on Monday. An FBI agent greeted him and his lawyer as they entered the building.
The indictment was unsealed Monday morning, and it contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

Read the full indictment below:
http://www.businessinsider.com/paul...-robert-mueller-and-told-to-surrender-2017-10

ct-paul-manafort-richard-gates-indictment-pdf-20171030

http://www.trbimg.com/img-59f725da/turbine/ct-paul-manafort-richard-gates-indictment-pdf-20171030

MrDante

It's been well documented throughout this 4 part thread {/quote] :rotfl:

that since the homosexuality was made legal in all but 12 US States (and made legal in all US States due to a homosexual activist ruling by SCOTUS, i.e. Lawrence v Texas), that sexual deviants have literally come out of the closet and attacked invaluable institutions, the Church being one of them for it's stance on traditional morality.

You do have a point: Neither bestiality, incest nor adultery are anywhere close to being as disease ridden as homosexual behavior is.

Here's a question that I would like you to answer:

If God all of the sudden (after 2,000 years of condemning it) blesses 'loving' homosexual encounters, why didn't He change the physical makeup of those people engaging in it so that they wouldn't be subjected to the diseases that come with homosexuality, be it in a supposed 'loving' relationship or one that isn't?

If race is immaterial to God and we are all one body then why doesn't He change the physical makeup of those people who happen to be black so that they wouldn't be subjected to the diseases and shortened lifespan that comes with being African AMerican?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
O pop a cork in it.....................

O pop a cork in it.....................

You do have a point: Neither bestiality, incest nor adultery are anywhere close to being as disease ridden as homosexual behavior is.

Hogwash.

You're putting 'homosexual behavior' into your own narrow bigoted ignorant definition of it, ....no surprise there.

If God all of the sudden (after 2,000 years of condemning it) blesses 'loving' homosexual encounters, why didn't He change the physical makeup of those people engaging in it so that they wouldn't be subjected to the diseases that come with homosexuality, be it in a supposed 'loving' relationship or one that isn't?

'God' who is love, does approve of all loving respectful mutually engaging relationships and who are you to tell anyone or 'God' what constitutes or qualifies as 'loving relationships' as if you knew anything? You are the one bringing the idea of 'disease' from your own 'dis-eased' mind.

MIND YOU, heterosexual relationships engage in just as much if not more dangerous sex on a geographical scale...(includes vaginal, oral and anal)than the gay populous, so why dont you start a campaign against such 'behavior' among heteros????? - This kind of engagement (any sexual contact using bodily fluids) poses the SAME DISEASE/STD RATES as gay sex. So before posing hypothetical questions about what 'god' (what some old jewish tribal god) thinks,...how bout applying some intellectual honesty here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

If race is immaterial to God and we are all one body then why doesn't He change the physical makeup of those people who happen to be black so that they wouldn't be subjected to the diseases and shortened lifespan that comes with being African AMerican?

Thanks for acknowledging in a roundabout way that homosexual behavior is disease ridden.

On that note:

Be careful ...Dante, as I know a lot of brutha's that get downright hostile when someone compares their skin color with sexual perversion.

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Hogwash.

You're putting 'homosexual behavior' into your own narrow bigoted ignorant definition of it, ....no surprise there.

Unlike homosexuality, I've never seen the above three immoral/perverse behaviors mentioned in any CDC reports.

'God' who is love, does approve of all loving respectful mutually engaging relationships and who are you to tell anyone or 'God' what constitutes or qualifies as 'loving relationships' as if you knew anything? You are the one bringing the idea of 'disease' from your own 'dis-eased' mind.

I'm not aware of any scientific evidence showing that the anus has evolved from being solely for the purpose of disposing of human waste to being safely used as a sex object. Perhaps you could find and post that evidence if it exists?

MIND YOU, heterosexual relationships engage in just as much if not more dangerous sex on a geographical scale...(includes vaginal, oral and anal)than the gay populous, so why dont you start a campaign against such 'behavior' among heteros????? - This kind of engagement (any sexual contact using bodily fluids) poses the SAME DISEASE/STD RATES as gay sex. So before posing hypothetical questions about what 'god' (what some old jewish tribal god) thinks,...how bout applying some intellectual honesty here.

I suppose if you're going to lie about God embracing homosexuality in Holy Scripture, why not lie about the health hazards that go with homosexual behavior.

For those people who are viewing this thread that aren't familiar with the misery, disease and death that goes with homosexual behavior and the lifestyle, I've linked several websites showing so in page 1's index (under 'Disease').

I also talked about MassResistance's new book entitled

The Health Hazards of Homosexuality

book-front_620.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/homosexuality-health-book/images3/book-front_620.jpg

While the book is no longer available for free in a pdf format, it is for sale. Here's what people will see in the book:

TABLE OF CONTENTS
FOREWORD by Brian Camenker
PREFACE
INTRODUCTION: WHY BE CONCERNED about HOMOSEXUALITY?
1 • SEXUAL ORIENTATION, the “BORN GAY” MYTH, and POPULATION ESTIMATES
2 • GAY-LESBIAN-BISEXUAL HEALTH ISSUES
3 • GLB MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS
4 • GLB PARTNER ABUSE
5 • BDSM: Bondage, Dominance, Sexual Sadomasochism
6 • MSM: “Men Who Have Sex with Men”
7 • MSM LIFESTYLE and DISEASE RISK
8 • MSM SEXUAL PRACTICES
9 • DISEASE RESULTING from MSM LIFESTYLE and SEXUAL PRACTICES
10 • HIV/AIDS EPIDEMIC
11 • HIV/AIDS EXCEPTIONALISM: Public Health Measures Not Taken
12 • HIV/AIDS IS a “GAY” DISEASE: A Closer Look at CDC Statistics
13 • BISEXUALS: MEN and WOMEN
14 • HETEROSEXUAL ANAL INTERCOURSE
15 • LESBIANS and BISEXUAL WOMEN
16 • LESBIAN and BISEXUAL WOMEN: LIFESTYLE and DISEASE RISK
17 • LESBIAN SEXUAL PRACTICES
18 • DISEASE RESULTING from LESBIAN LIFESTYLE and SEXUAL PRACTICES
19 • GLB ELDERS: SOCIAL and HEALTH ISSUES
20 • TRANSGENDERISM
21 • PUBLIC HEALTH COSTS of STD and HIV/AIDS EPIDEMICS
ENDNOTES

MrDante

Thanks for acknowledging in a roundabout way that homosexual behavior is disease ridden.
Thank you for they way you just justifying racism.

On that note:

Be careful ...Dante, as I know a lot of brutha's that get downright hostile when someone compares their skin color with sexual perversion.
I know people of all colors who are ofended when someone lies about others to support and glorify their own hate and prejudices.

For those people who are viewing this thread that aren't familiar with the misery, disease and death that goes with homosexual behavior and the lifestyle, I've linked several websites showing so in page 1's index (under 'Disease').
you mean you linked to the well refuted propognda
of hate groups.

I also talked about MassResistance's new book entitled
MassResistance the same people who falsly claimed that school children in Brookline, MA,were given sexually explicit material. I'm sure this "book" is just as factual.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those people who are viewing this thread that aren't familiar with the misery, disease and death that goes with homosexual behavior and the lifestyle, I've linked several websites showing so in page 1's index (under 'Disease') and I also talked about MassResistance's new book entitled:

The Health Hazards of Homosexuality

MassResistance the same people who falsly claimed that school children in Brookline, MA,were given sexually explicit material. I'm sure this "book" is just as factual.

You act like the indoctrination of children is 'queer' to the LGBT movement.

open_book2.jpg

"The Little Black Book - Queer in the 21st Century." Handed out at Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005.

(Caution: extremely gross and disgusting. We debated posting this in unedited form; we did so because it was given to schoolchildren in a public school, written with public money. Unfortunately, it's necessary that the public see it.)
http://massresistance.org/docs/issues/black_book/black_book_inside.html

MrDante

You act like the indoctrination of children is 'queer' to the LGBT movement.
its a fanciful tale that moral degenerates and perverts pretend is true

open_book2.jpg

"The Little Black Book - Queer in the 21st Century." Handed out at Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005.

(Caution: extremely gross and disgusting. We debated posting this in unedited form; we did so because it was given to schoolchildren in a public school, written with public money. Unfortunately, it's necessary that the public see it.)

Was this handed out at Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005? No it wasn't.
Did GLSEN bring this book to Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005? No.
Did any students receive a copy of this book? No.
Were students present at the GLSEN event? No.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Little Black Book - Queer in the 21st Century." Handed out at Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005.

Was this handed out at Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005? No it wasn't.
Did GLSEN bring this book to Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005? No.

According to your LGBTQ allies at ThinkProgress.org, it was available to students during a GLSEN conference (being pure as the driven snow, the child molesters at GLSEN deny distributing it). Note how their argument is that GLSEN didn't publish the book.

Hate Groups Target GLSEN For Pamphlet GLSEN Didn’t Publish

August 9, 2011

The Family Research Council and MassResistance — both anti-gay hate groups — target GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian Straight Education Network) in a new scare-video. GLSEN is an organization that advocates for LGBT youth in schools, defending the formation of gay-straight alliances (GSAs) and advocating for anti-bullying policies. But FRC and MR are attacking GLSEN for a publication called the “Little Black Book,” describing it as “the most vile assault on teenagers ever concocted by homosexual activists”:

There are a number of problems with this attack. First, GLSEN had nothing to do with the publication or distribution of the book. MassResistance makes the entire booklet available online and nowhere on it does “GLSEN” appear. Second, the book is geared toward men who are 18 or older... https://thinkprogress.org/hate-groups-target-glsen-for-pamphlet-glsen-didnt-publish-131404630dd6/

"...geared toward men 18 or older"?

Then why in the book does it talk about youth?

page_1.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/black_book/images/page_1.jpg

Without a doubt, "The Little Black Book" is enjoyable reading for proud and unrepentant homosexuals while scoping out future prospects at elementary school playgrounds or McDonald's Playlands, but to share it with sexually confused children?

Be proud that the LGBTQueer movement is sharing their death culture with children ...Dante, as misery loves company.

Last edited:

MrDante

The Little Black Book - Queer in the 21st Century." Handed out at Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005.

According to your LGBTQ allies at ThinkProgress.org, it was available to students during a GLSEN conference (being pure as the driven snow, the child molesters at GLSEN deny distributing it). Note how their argument is that GLSEN didn't publish the book.

Did GLSEN publish this book? NO

Will you continue to lie about these simple facts. Yes, i'm sure you will

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Pay attention,

It was written by the Boston-based AIDS Action Committee, with help with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Boston Public Health Commission.

I believe that the child molesters at GLSEN call those groups "allies".

LOL, I did get a good laugh at the pro sodomites at RightWingWatch.org who stated that "a few copies were accidentally left on a table at the GLSEN conference."
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/an-experiment-in-character-assassination/

"Oops, how did that book get there?"

I'm currently viewing all Brookline High School video footage from April 30, 2005 to see if GLSEN founder Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings

Jennings_MN.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/fistgate/index.html

personally carried "a few copies" of the book on how to be a real homosexual into the high school.

Wait, are you saying that students weren't allowed into a conference held by a homosexual organization called the "Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network" held in a public high school that they attend?

Over 500 attendees, including hundreds of kids middle school age and older were present. Book was prominently distributed at the first table, right after registration, where everyone would be sure to go...

Now the gays are telling the press that "only ten" books were brought to the conference. That is another blatant lie. We were told by someone who picked up the book that "a big pile" of books was on the table. (And there were probably more stored in boxes below the table.)

http://massresistance.org/docs/issues/black_book/reaction.html

Will you continue to lie about these simple facts. Yes, i'm sure you will

Why are you so ashamed to defend "The Little Black Book" ...Dante, as it represents a huge part of homosexual behavior and the child indoctrinating LGBTQ movement.

GLSEN and their allies at the AIDS Action Committee, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Boston Public Health Commission aren't ashamed of the book...

why are you?

WARNING! As with anything related to homosexuality, there is extremely lewd subject matter in this book!
Full version, pdf format
http://www.massresistance.info/downloads/LittleBlackBook.pdf

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of Libertarians:

I'll finish the article telling why Libertarianism and Christianity are not the least bit compatible:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5119384&viewfull=1#post5119384

While civil and ceremonial laws were repealed in the New Testament, moral law stands forever. Biblical moral law is applicable to everybody whether they believe it or not. Judicious application of biblical moral law to civil law is infinitely compassionate and positive for society. The idea that "you cannot legislate morality" is also an idea adopted from liberal secularism. It is a false idea. Virtually every law is a put in place based on someone's idea of morality.

• Anarchism is a branch of libertarianism. See Libertarianism.

• There are strong biblical commands for Christians to influence society, including civil government. See the list at the bottom of our Bible and Government article.

Our message to Christians and non-Christians alike is this. If you want true freedom, a vigorous economy, and a compassionate society, the answer is biblical Christianity.

The Bible and Government
Biblical Principles: Basis for America's Laws

http://www.faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-culture/the-bible-and-government

faithfacts.jpg

https://i2.wp.com/islamandwesternci...ads/2017/04/faithfacts.jpg?fit=1152,428&ssl=1

MrDante

Pay attention,

It was written by the Boston-based AIDS Action Committee, with help with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Boston Public Health Commission.

I believe that the child molesters at GLSEN call those groups "allies".
What do the child molestors at Massrestance call those groups?

LOL, I did get a good laugh at the pro sodomites at RightWingWatch.org who stated that "a few copies were accidentally left on a table at the GLSEN conference."
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/an-experiment-in-character-assassination/

"Oops, how did that book get there?"
Was this book handed out at Brookline High School during GLSEN event April 30, 2005?
No it wasn't.

I'm currently viewing all Brookline High School video footage from April 30, 2005 to see if GLSEN founder Kevin "Fistgate" Jennings

Jennings_MN.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/fistgate/index.html
You have access to ALL video fottage? :rolleyes:

personally carried "a few copies" of the book on how to be a real homosexual into the high school.
You are going to lie and claim he did no matter what

Wait, are you saying that students weren't allowed into a conference held by a homosexual organization called the "Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network" held in a public high school that they attend?
On a Saturday.

Over 500 attendees, including hundreds of kids middle school age and older were present. Book was prominently distributed at the first table, right after registration, where everyone would be sure to go...
Were any of these books distributed to anyone? No

Now the gays are telling the press that "only ten" books were brought to the conference. That is another blatant lie. We were told by someone who picked up the book that "a big pile" of books was on the table. (And there were probably more stored in boxes below the table.)
"Told by someone" is probably the most accurate citation Massreistance has ever published.

Why are you so ashamed to defend "The Little Black Book" ...Dante, as it represents a huge part of homosexual behavior and the child indoctrinating LGBTQ movement.
only in the minds of warped perverts

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pastor Scott Lively wrote a great article exposing the history of pedophilia/pederasty amongst homosexuals, entitled:

Hollywood Chickenhawk Scandal Part One

Nov. 2, 2017

I’d like to weigh in on the Kevin Spacey (age 26)/Anthony Rapp (age 14) tip-of-the-iceberg pederasty scandal that MAY rip open Hollywood like the hull of the Titanic...

Frankly, however, pedophilia is too broad a term for this all-too-common aspect of homosexual orientation and misses the gender-specific nature of the problem. The correct term is pederasty, euphemistically known in historic “gay” society as “Man/Boy Love,” as in the infamous North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) – which was a regular participant in the early Gay Pride parades before the LGBT movement got taken over by the marketing and PR strategists ..

To be clear, I’m not saying that all or even most men who identify as “gay” molest children.[***] Even the word “children” is misleading in this context, since “children” connotes pre-school and grammar school ages, while the target of pederasts are young teen and slightly pre-teen boys. And I’m not saying that lesbians share this problem to the same extent that it exists in male homosexual culture (though lesbian abuse of girls is a problem, too).
What I am saying is that male homosexuality identity (from the days when the ancient Spartan military routinely drafted pre-teen boys and paired them with adult homosexual men) has ALWAYS been oriented toward youth, and it is this Man/Boy sexual culture that not only spawned the modern “gay” movement but remains the largely hidden – in fact, politically protected and shielded – core of “gay” male society today. The American public has only once been allowed a glimpse of the pederast underworld – the Catholic priest scandal – which was exposed only because the left’s smoldering hatred of the Catholic Church briefly overwhelmed it’s protectiveness of “gay” society – but even they all conspired to falsely characterize the priest’s pederasty as “pedophilia” to obscure the homosexual connection...

Consider just a few salient facts documented in The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party and on my blog scottlively.net:

The German “Grandfather of Gay Rights,” Karl Heinrich Ulrichs, was molested at 14 by his riding instructor and went on to form the world’s first “gay rights” organization in the 1860s.

The first characterization of homosexual sodomy as a “human right” was by the German Society for Human Rights in the 1920s, whose most famous member was Hitler’s “gay” second-in-command Ernst Roehm (head of the Brown Shirts). Munich police records identified at least 11 boys recruited from a local high school for sex with Roehm – according to journalist Heinz Hoene’s book, The Order of the Death’s Head, (called a “Monumental Achievement” by The New York Times).

The first American homosexual organization was the US chapter of Roehm’s Society for Human Rights, started in Chicago in 1924 by Henry Gerber and two other men, all of whom were arrested shortly thereafter for sex with teen boys.
One of those abused boys, as an adult, molested another teen boy named Harry Hay, who is known today as the “Father of the American Gay Rights Movement.” Till his death, Hay was an outspoken advocate for Man/Boy sex and wore a sweatshirt reading “NAMBLA Walks With Me” in Gay Pride Parades after the pederast group had been banned by the marketing gurus who took over the “gay” movement.

The Stonewall Riots that are commemorated each year as “Gay Pride Day” were triggered by “gay” male patrons of the Stonewall Bar in New York City, angered at police efforts to arrest a 14-year-old boy transvestite prostitute (Mark Pascal, Varieties of Man Boy Love).

Many early “gay” activists were open pederasts, including NAMBLA founder David Thorstad, who also launched the Gay Activist Alliance in 1969, which spawned – directly or indirectly – innumerable LGBT activist organizations, including today’s political behemoth the Washington DC Based Human Rights Campaign – HRC (which named me public enemy #1 of the global LGBT agenda in 2014).

HRC’s founder was Terrance “Terry” Bean, an Obama fundraising bundler accused of sex with a teen boy in 2014 but who escaped prosecution when (after a public monetary settlement offer) the boy (who had been in hiding at the time) declined to testify...

I began this article stating that the Hollywood pederast Titanic MAY be about to sink, but then again it may not, because there is no higher priority on the political left than protecting the “gay” movement from the link to pederasty. If the SPLC could bury the pederast and Van Sant connection in the Metzger “gay” Nazi case, while simultaneously mocking The Pink Swastika as ludicrous – without a hint of media coverage exposing their hypocrisy: And if Terry Bean could get off scot-free without anyone on the left admitting that his teen accuser may have been paid off under their very noses; and if Kevin Spacey can escape any real consequences for his assault of Anthony Rapp by turning his apology into a “coming out” celebration (the most “sacred” of LGBT ceremonies), then there may never be a day of public reckoning for the many Chickenhawks of Hollywood – whose scope of control and abuse would make Harvey Weinstein and James Toback seem like Altar Boys by comparison.

Read more: http://www.scottlively.net/

SOS.jpg

https://nambla.org/SOS.jpg

[***] Pastor Lively: While there is no proof that every proud and unrepentant homosexual physically molests children, it's been shown time and time again (I'd just shown where the perverse "Little Black Book" was handed out at a public high school by GLSEN) that homosexuals and the homosexual movement is notorious for molesting the minds of youth.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As this thread is approaching the 500 page mark, while I do have a few more things to post, it's time that I catch up on the table of contents and get ready to start

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5.

I can't begin to tell the followers of this thread how much I'm looking forward to Part 5, as I'll be extensively exposing the pseudo conservatives that I once heralded as decent God-fearing people: people and organizations/news media outlets that claim to be conservative, but really aren't interested in the truth.

Why aren't they interested in the truth?

You'll have to follow Part 5 to find out.

Oh yes, there will be some serious swamp draining in Part 5.

la-na-tt-trump-gets-comfy-20161130

http://www.trbimg.com/img-58409f3b/turbine/la-na-tt-trump-gets-comfy-20161130

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The same fruit bag that tries to claim Hitler was gay, wonderful.

Is anyone really stupid enough to believe anything this guy says?

Pastor Scott Lively still holds the esteemed position of being the most hated individual on earth by the child molesters of the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement. Of course when it comes to the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement's hatred of all things good and decent, Lively comes nowhere close to being hated like they do God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As mentioned in an earlier post, Part 5 will talk quite a bit about the sell out of traditional family values by groups that claim to stand for them.

I've already talked about two such groups earlier in this thread:

FRC's Tony Perkins and the Republican Party's "big tent philosophy"; page 189, post #2825
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4769360&viewfull=1#post4769360
https://www.frcaction.org/updatearticle/20160722/gop-big-tent

Quite the change in attitude from 3 years ago:
https://patriotpost.us/opinion/22111

The American Family Association Plays Credulous Stooges to Trump; page 189, post #2830
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4770344&viewfull=1#post4770344
https://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wol...ly-association-plays-credulous-stooges-trump/

MassResistance, at the recent National Pro-Family Values Voter Summit in Washington DC. confirms what I've just stated above:

Virtually the only group directly confronting the LGBT agenda
The people across America running the mainstream pro-family movement no longer think in terms of serious culture war, or confrontation against evil people. Those things are too uncomfortable. It’s now about measured and reasonable opposition, scholarly analysis, and non-offensive talking points. Not exactly a war strategy. And, of course, lots of fundraising.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen3/17d/Values-Voters-Summit-2017/index.html

Here's a question for Tony Perkins whose once pro family organization sponsored the event:

Why would you invite someone as a speaker who has a long history of LGBTQueer activism, and signed legislation THREE TIMES in his first year in office to fund Planned Parenthood, why would you invite that degenerate to a pro family conference?

trump_planned_parenthood.jpg

https://jtf.org/trumps-spending-deal-funds-planned-parenthood/

MrDante

Pastor Scott Lively still holds the esteemed position of being the most hated individual on earth by the child molesters of the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement. Of course when it comes to the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement's hatred of all things good and decent, Lively comes nowhere close to being hated like they do God.

Most people have no idea who Lively is.

Status
Not open for further replies.