Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The floor is all yours Mr. Libertarian/Trump supporter. Either these sick people have some kind of 'right' to do with their bodies as they please, or they don't.

(Still using Ted Cruz as a reason to vote for and continue his support of Donald Trump, Art Brain's new bestest friend writes:

Like Ted Cruz, I voted for Trump, but do not think genital mutilation is a right.

Wait... were you talking about transsexuals when you said "do with their bodies as they please" ?

Should there be laws that prohibit homosexuality, cross dressing, transgenderism, you know, laws that would protect little Dylan Redwine from his cross dressing-diaper wearing-human feces eating father? If you believe that there should be, you voted for and continue to support the wrong candidate.

I see that Art Brain's new bestest friend has also taken up Art's debate style (take an irrelevant subject and beat it into the ground).

(Still obsessed with Ted Cruz, Art Brain's newest bestest friend writes: )

It isn't irrelevant. If it's possible for Ted Cruz to vote for Trump without believing everything Trump believes, or supporting everything Trump supports, then it's possible for me, too.

It's been discussed ad nauseum the battle that Ted Cruz went through with Donald Trump during the primaries over homosexuality, transgenderism and religious freedom. Cruz was hardly a supporter of Donald Trump.

If you're a US Senator that debated Donald Trump in the Presidential primaries over Trump's "New York values" and due to threats by republican backers were forced to throw your support towards Trump during the general election, then step forward and admit it. If not, explain why you, as a supposed Bible believing Christian supported a LGBTQueer activist for President and continue to do so.

Arthur Brain

I do wonder what his goal is, in doing so. And whether he's actually accomplishing it.

Thanks for the sincere response. I did mean it when I said to ACW that I'd be happy to discuss the topic with you. Like how I arrived at my beliefs, having been of an opinion similar to your own, at one point. Or discussions I've had with my older brother, for example, who currently believes as you do, when it comes to organized religion. Such conversations force me to reexamine my own beliefs, and I welcome the opportunity to do so.

I understand this is a topic most people do not wish to discuss with much of anyone - let alone with people they don't know. So I hope I haven't overstepped any bounds by suggesting it.

No worries here. I'll get back to this tomorrow although in the interests of not having aCW spam it up - a separate thread?

Arthur Brain

Art is morally confused enough without an unapologetic Donald Trump supporter throwing more confusion his way.

I asked Art if you or any of his supposed Christian friends had shared God's Word with him, specifically when it comes to human sexuality.

Again, I would prefer that someone that can't even say that Donald Trump is a moral degenerate who backs moral degenerate causes not attempt to minister to anyone.

Whereas I'm supposed to be open to the "witness" of a guy who's invented up a whole load of gay innuendo about me, repeatedly?

:kookoo:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I asked Art if you or any of his supposed Christian friends had shared God's Word with him, specifically when it comes to human sexuality.

Whereas I'm supposed to be open to the "witness" of a guy who's invented up a whole load of gay innuendo about me, repeatedly?

:kookoo:

I take that as a "No, none of my supposed Christian friends have shared God's Word with me, specifically dealing with human sexuality."

Maybe they just figure that hanging out with you and chit chatting over various things will help you with your moral confusion instead of addressing it directly?

Oh wait, as far as I can tell your supposed Christian friends (patrick jane, glassjester) seem to be as morally confused as you.

When can we talk about the brutal murder of 13 year old Dylan Redwine and how laws prohibiting transvestism/transgenderism most likely would have prevented it?

glassjester

Should there be laws that prohibit homosexuality, cross dressing, transgenderism, you know, laws that would protect little Dylan Redwine from his cross dressing-diaper wearing-human feces eating father? If you believe that there should be, you voted for and continue to support the wrong candidate.

Did laws against murder prevent him from murdering his son?

Anyway, I think gender dysphoria should be treated as the mental illness that it is.

It's been discussed ad nauseum the battle that Ted Cruz went through with Donald Trump during the primaries over homosexuality, transgenderism and religious freedom. Cruz was hardly a supporter of Donald Trump.

And then he voted for the guy anyway.

If you're a US Senator that debated Donald Trump in the Presidential primaries over Trump's "New York values" and due to threats by republican backers were forced to throw your support towards Trump during the general election, then step forward and admit it. If not, explain why you, as a supposed Bible believing Christian supported a LGBTQueer activist for President and continue to do so.

And is that the only legitimate way a Christian voter could wind up voting for Trump?
In other words, do you believe that every other Christian (besides Ted Cruz) that voted for Trump is somehow a bad Christian? Or can you imagine other exceptions?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Did laws against murder prevent him from murdering his son?

Had Donald Trump's cross dressing/transgenderism movement been illegal, then Dylan Redwine's father would have been getting therapy for his gender confusion, and most definitely would have been prohibited from having visitation rights of his children, i.e the murder would have never happened

(Be careful here glassjester, we're now talking about 'conversion/reparative therapy/SOCE' for the gender/sexually confused, and your new best friend Art Brain is foaming at the mouth-dead set against that sort of thing).

Anyway, I think gender dysphoria should be treated as the mental illness that it is.

And people that have sexual desires for someone of the same sex and engage in those desires (the LGB of LGBT acronym)?

(Be careful once again glassjester, either you're going to go against God with your answer or your new bestest friend Art Brain).

And is that the only legitimate way a Christian voter could wind up voting for Trump?

In other words, do you believe that every other Christian (besides Ted Cruz) that voted for Trump is somehow a bad Christian? Or can you imagine other exceptions?

Can Ted Cruz be considered a follower of Christ because after fighting one helluva good fight against secular humanist Donald Trump in the Presidential primaries he reluctantly supported him so that he could continue to serve God as a US Senator and a potential Presidential candidate? I think so.

Can those who had no political aspirations to become President of the United States and in that role pursue a God-fearing agenda, but instead supported and continue to support LGBTQueer activist Donald Trump, can those people be considered followers of Christ?

Let's look to Scripture for the answer:

Isaiah 5:20 is a good start.

Your turn.

Last edited:

glassjester

Had Donald Trump's cross dressing/transgenderism movement been illegal, then Dylan Redwine's father would have been getting therapy for his gender confusion, and most definitely would have been prohibited from having visitation rights of his children, i.e the murder would have never happened

Right, I already said I am for gender dysphoria being treated as a mental illness.

And people that have sexual desires for someone of the same sex and engage in those desires (the LGB of LGBT acronym)?

(Be careful once again glassjester, either you're going to go against God with your answer or your new bestest friend Art Brain).

I think that could also be considered a disorder. It is to sex what pika is to eating.

But then many heterosexual behaviors are disordered as well.
I would consider contraception, for example, to be the sexual equivalent of bulimia.

Do we outlaw disorders? Well, no. But neither do we encourage them. We treat them.

Can Ted Cruz be considered a follower of Christ because after fighting one helluva good fight against secular humanist Donald Trump in the Presidential primaries he reluctantly supported him so that he could continue to serve God as a US Senator and a potential Presidential candidate? I think so.

Can those who had no political aspirations to become President of the United States and in that role pursue a God-fearing agenda, but instead supported and continue to support LGBTQueer activist Donald Trump, can those people be considered followers of Christ?

Your turn.

I said before that I voted for Trump because there was not a better, viable choice. I have asked you several times who I should have voted for instead. I am willing to hear you make the case for whomever you think I should have voted for. So go ahead. Who should it have been?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Right, I already said I am for gender dysphoria being treated as a mental illness.

Should Dylan Redwine's cross dressing-diaper wearing-human feces eating father been given the option to seek treatment or through righteous laws been either given the option of treatment or the threat of incarceration?

I think that could also be considered a disorder. It is to sex what pika is to eating.

Except that pica isn't condemned by God nor does it (to my knowledge) cause HIV/AIDS and other nasty and often life threatening STD's.

Come to think of it, I doubt that pica eaters have an agenda that changes invaluable institutions and indoctrinates small children.

(And now a disclaimer so that glassjester will keep his LGBTQ buddies happy).

But then many heterosexual behaviors are disordered as well.
I would consider contraception, for example, to be the sexual equivalent of bulimia.

A husband and wife that make use of a device while having natural sex to prevent an unplanned pregnancy is hardly the equivalent to Bruce and what'shisname getting it on in a public restroom toilet stall.

Do we outlaw disorders? Well, no. But neither do we encourage them. We treat them.

Again, should that treatment be optional or required by law?

Your turn.

I said before that I voted for Trump because there was not a better, viable choice.

Again, promoting evil is not a viable choice. If you think that Donald Trump has some sort of God-fearing agenda that I've missed, then please share it.

I have asked you several times who I should have voted for instead. I am willing to hear you make the case for whomever you think I should have voted for. So go ahead. Who should it have been?

"None of the above, I REFUSE to betray God!"

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

If "homosexuality" is considered a sin that MUST be recriminalized, there is a wide array of other sins identified in the Old and New Testament that deserve the same treatment!

If all Christians consider themselves to be sinners (Donald Trump excepted), and "the wages of sin is death" (Romans 6:23,Romans 8:1), then all sin should be criminalized - and all of us, including "aCultureWarrior," are no better than those "homosexuals" against whom he has been conducting an unrelenting campaign!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

If "homosexuality" is considered a sin that MUST be recriminalized, there is a wide array of other sins identified in the Old and New Testament that deserve the same treatment!

If all Christians consider themselves to be sinners (Donald Trump excepted), and "the wages of sin is death" (Romans 6:23,Romans 8:1), then all sin should be criminalized - and all of us, including "aCultureWarrior," are no better than those "homosexuals" against whom he has been conducting an unrelenting campaign!

Is this yet another one of your drive-by troll posts jgarden or are you seriously interested in debate?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You didn't vote, then?

I really wanna know if you believe that therapy for those who engage in homosexual behavior and people with gender dysphoria should be optional or required by law?

Please respond.

glassjester

I really wanna know if you believe that therapy for those who engage in homosexual behavior and people with gender dysphoria should be optional or required by law?

Please respond.

I am not sure how required it should or could be.
What's the legal stance on other mental illnesses?
Is therapy legally required for schizophrenia?

Those aren't rhetorical questions, by the way.
I am seriously asking.

glassjester

Please respond.

In the spirit of fair play, did you not vote, ACW?

Come on now - I keep on answering your questions. Be fair.

MrDante

I am not sure how required it should or could be.
What's the legal stance on other mental illnesses?
Is therapy legally required for schizophrenia?

Those aren't rhetorical questions, by the way.
I am seriously asking.

while homosexuality is not a mental illness homophobia does technically qualify as one. How willing would you be to submit to therapy?

Status
Not open for further replies.