Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now, after indulging you in your attempt at deflection, let's go back to your callous disregard for a 13 year old girl. Is it your innate pathology at work, or your desire to entertain yourself by saying things that are generally socially unacceptable? (The two are kind of inseparable, but you have a little wiggle room.)

I find it interesting and quite disturbing that the evangelical right (I'm not talking about TOL's Libertarian crowd: ok doser, Patrick jane, Catholic Crusader, I'm talking about American Family Association's Tim Wildmon and Bryan Fischer, Barbwire's Matt Barber, etc.) who were outraged at the sexual escapades of Bill Clinton, are looking the other way when it comes to Donald Trump.

On that note:

More flip flopping from Donald Trump.

How Donald Trump Perpetuated the 'Birther' Movement for Years

Following a successful Conservative Political Action Conference appearance where Trump announced he is considering a run for the presidency, he begins appearing on talk shows urging President Obama to release his birth certificate and questioning if he was born in the United States.

"I want him to show his birth certificate.

Trump decides not to run for president, but continues to use media appearances and social media to question the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate.

That October, one month before the election, Trump releases a YouTube video claiming he will give $5 million to charity of the President’s choice if he releases his passport/college applications and records.

Trump did fewer media appearances speaking about this issue. But when he spoke with ABC News' Jon Karl in August 2013 in Iowa, he said he was still unsure about the authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate.

"Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I’m saying I don’t know. Nobody knows," he told Karl.

Speaking at the National Press Club, Trump says he doesn’t regret questioning President Obama’s citizenship, and there’s a “chance” he was born in the United States. He also speculates that President Obama wrote he was born in Kenya on his college applications to receive more financial aid.

After Trump announces his presidential candidacy in June, he begins appearing frequently on cable and talk shows. During these appearances, he refuses to say if President Obama was born in the United States. "No. I don't know. I really don't know," he said in a July interview with Anderson Cooper. ABC News' George Stephanopoulos presses him about this on "This Week" in September, and he declines to answer. "I don't get into it. And I just don’t talk about it," he said.

Two days after this interview, he tweets that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement.

On Sept. 15, Trump again refuses to say if President Obama was born in the United States. In an interview with the Washington Post, Trump refuses to say if President Obama was born in the United States in an interview.

"I’ll answer that question at the right time," he said. "I just don’t want to answer it yet."

This is despite a number of surrogates saying on the campaign trail that Obama was born in the U.S.

That same day, his campaign releases a statement saying Trump believes President Obama was born in America, and repeats the claim Hillary Clinton’s campaign sparked the birther movement.

The next day, Trump, speaking from his new property in Washington DC, reiterates his belief that Clinton started the birther movement, but concedes President Obama was born in the United States.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/donald-tr...ent-years-203024019--abc-news-topstories.html

It appears that flip flop Trump does take orders from the GOP establishment.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Considering how whacked out most of your heroes are it's hardly surprising they'd be on the Trump bandwagon aCW...

Wildmon, Fischer and Barber are good men, I wrote about them in Part 1 and have used many an article written by Fischer and Barber in all 4 threads. Like many, they only see the evil that the Democratic Party has perpetrated these last 8 years and evidently think that Trump is manageable. If Donald Trump is elected, they'll find out what a sociopath he really is.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's an interesting article from HuffPo talking about death from AIDS related infections:

Alexis Arquette Reportedly Died From AIDS. Here’s What That Really Means

Most people who die of AIDS actually die of related infections, not the virus

9-16-16

...AIDS, which stands for “acquired immunodeficiency syndrome,” is a disease caused by an infection with the human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV. Typically, a person can live for many years with an HIV infection before developing the serious condition AIDS.

HIV destroys important immune cells that help the body fight off infection. Without treatment, HIV destroys more and more immune cells, making it harder for the body to fight off infections, including infections that would not typically cause symptoms in a healthy person, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Most people who die from HIV/AIDS do not die from the virus itself but rather from these so-called “opportunistic infections,” which take advantage of a weak immune system, according to the University of California, San Francisco. For example, people with AIDS can become sick from the fungus Pneumocystis jiroveci, which is common in the environment and does not sicken most people but can cause pneumonia in people with AIDS, UCSF says.

Other opportunistic infections include tuberculosis, the fungal infection cryptococcosis and yeast infections of the esophagus, as well as cancers that are caused by viruses, such as Kaposi sarcoma (a cancer that develops from the cells that line lymph or blood vessels) and cervical cancer, according to UCSF.
If left untreated, people who are infected with HIV typically survive about three years from the time their infection progresses to AIDS, the CDC says. [7 Devastating Infectious Diseases]

When people first become infected with HIV, they may experience flu-like symptoms for several weeks. But then, the virus goes into a “latency stage,” and although it reproduces at low levels, people who are infected with HIV may not have any symptoms during this time, according to the CDC. This stage of the HIV infection can last many years before a person eventually progresses to AIDS.

There is no cure for HIV/AIDS, but there is a treatment, called antiretroviral therapy, which can suppress the HIV virus and prolong the lives of people with HIV/AIDS, according to the CDC.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-do-people-die-from-aids_us_57dab6cee4b0071a6e05a6bb

Yet it is preventable (just say NO! to homosexuality).

slide_3.jpg

http://images.slideplayer.com/25/8214733/slides/slide_3.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Our good friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality wrote 2 articles that I would like to share.

The first one is from Democrat VP nominee Tim Kaine, who says that the Catholic Church will soon be embracing homosexuality (i.e. same sex marriage).

VIDEO: Self-Described ‘Devout Catholic’ Tim Kaine Reinterprets Bible to Approve of Homosexual ‘Diversity’ – Predicts Catholic Church Will Reverse Itself on Same-Sex ‘Marriage’

In a speech September 10 before the Human Rights Campaign, the world’s most powerful and well-funded LGBTQ lobby organization, Democratic vice-presidential candidate Sen. Tim Kaine reinterprets the Bible to affirm homosexual “diversity,” and said he expects that the Roman Catholic Church to which he belongs will one day reverse its opposition to homosexuality-based “marriage.”

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...rch-will-reverse-itself-on-same-sex-marriage/

I have to agree with Senator Kaine on this one. Pope Frank has been a good friend to the LGBTQ movement. His picture on the cover of the homosexual rag "Advocate" 3 years ago should have raised some eyebrows:

ADV_POPE_FRANCIS_leadartx400x300.jpg

http://www.advocate.com/sites/advocate.com/files/2013/12/13/ADV_POPE_FRANCIS_leadartx400x300.jpg

Back in March of 2014 Frank said the following:

Pope says Catholic Church should not dismiss gay marriage

The Catholic Church should not dismiss out of hand civil unions, but should study them, says Pope Francis, in latest softening of stance on thorny social issues.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...c-Church-should-not-dismiss-gay-marriage.html

Let's also look at how the members of the Catholic Church feel about homosexuality from a poll taken 3 years ago:

Support for gay marriage has increased in the United States in recent years, and it's actually higher among Catholics than it is among Americans overall.

A majority of Catholics, 54 percent, now support gay marriage, compared to 47 percent of all Americans, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll.

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/News/majority-catholics-support-gay-marriage/story?id=18684305

It's rare to find a conservative Catholic here on TOL. I've debated many that have either been very strong allies of the LGBTQ movement (annabenedtti and The Barbarian), or have attempted to camouflage that support by mocking me instead (chrysotom and Catholic Crusader).

As I've shown throughout this 4 part thread, the assault on the Church by the LGBTQ movement is a full frontal one now and they won't give up until Holy Scripture has been reinterpreted to meet their filthy and selfish desires.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The 2nd article that I wanted to share from our good friend Peter LaBarbera is about a Christian who very well might be fired for refusing to view a "cultural diversity" training video (i.e. pro LGBTQ) at his place of employment.

Add this to the very long list of homofascism.

Christian Could Be Fired for Refusing to Watch LGBT ‘Inclusivity’ Video

CHAMPAIGN, Illinois, September 15, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) — A Christian’s 14-year career is being threatened because he refused to watch a training video on lesbian, homosexual, bisexual, transgender, and queer “diversity and inclusivity.”

In April, the Social Security Administration announced all employees must be trained in LGBTQ “diversity and inclusivity.” Longtime information technology employee David Hall, whose Christian convictions do not consider sodomy healthy or normal or good for people, believed that the “training” was against his sincerely held beliefs.

Specifically, Hall, 42, was told by his superiors to view a 17-minute video that includes “tips for increasing cultural awareness in a diverse and inclusive environment.”

Hall refused, explaining that the training endorses sinful behavior. “I’m not going to certify sin,” he explained to WCIA-TV.

Because he refused to participate in the LGBTQ agenda training, Hall was officially reprimanded and then suspended without pay.

Hall explained that he thought the training was basically homosexual propaganda and said the First Amendment free exercise of religion gave him the constitutional right to not participate in “abomination” training.

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...uses-to-watch-pro-homosexual-diversity-video/

Note the drag queen who represents the LGBTQ movement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have I mentioned that religious liberty (i.e. Christian liberty) and the LGBTQ movement cannot coexist? (only a thousand times).

Civil Rights Commission: ‘Religious Liberty,’ ‘Religious Freedom’ Code Words for Intolerance, Homophobia, and ‘Christian Supremacy’

Sept. 9, 2016

A new report by the United States Commission on Civil Rights supports the majority on the federal commission, who say that efforts to protect religious liberty and freedom are really a way for individuals and entities to discriminate against people who don’t share their beliefs.

“The phrases ‘religious liberty’ and ‘religious freedom’ will stand for nothing except hypocrisy so long as they remain code words for discrimination, intolerance, racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, Christian supremacy or any form of intolerance,” Martin Castro, chairman of the commission, said in a statement included in the 296-page report.
http://www.newamericancivilrightspr...s/2016/09/Peaceful-Coexistence-09-07-16-6.pdf

“Religious liberty was never intended to give one religion dominion over other religions, or a veto power over the civil rights and civil liberties of others,” Castro said. “However, today, as in the past, religion is being used as both a weapon and a shield by those seeking to deny others equality...

The recommendations include:

• Federal legislation should be considered to clarify that RFRA [Religious Freedom Restoration Act] creates First Amendment Free Exercise Clause rights only for individuals and religious institutions and only to the extent that they do not unduly burden civil liberties and civil rights protections against status-based discrimination.

• States with RFRA-style laws should amend those statutes to clarify that RFRA creates First Amendment Free Exercise Clause rights only for individuals and religious institutions. States with laws modeled after RFRA must guarantee that those statutes do not unduly burden civil liberties and civil rights with status-based discrimination

Read more: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pen...eligious-liberty-religious-freedom-code-words

If you can't figure out what the last two paragraphs in red mean, ask.

Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_-_The_Christian_Martyrs'_Last_Prayer_-_Walters_37113.jpg

http://www.thecommentator.com/syste...s'_Last_Prayer_-_Walters_37113.jpg?1395406543

MrDante

The 2nd article that I wanted to share from our good friend Peter LaBarbera is about a Christian who very well might be fired for refusing to view a "cultural diversity" training video (i.e. pro LGBTQ) at his place of employment.

Add this to the very long list of homofascism.

Christian Could Be Fired for Refusing to Watch LGBT ‘Inclusivity’ Video

CHAMPAIGN, Illinois, September 15, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) — A Christian’s 14-year career is being threatened because he refused to watch a training video on lesbian, homosexual, bisexual, transgender, and queer “diversity and inclusivity.”

In April, the Social Security Administration announced all employees must be trained in LGBTQ “diversity and inclusivity.” Longtime information technology employee David Hall, whose Christian convictions do not consider sodomy healthy or normal or good for people, believed that the “training” was against his sincerely held beliefs.
The irony is that his refusing demonstrated just how truly ignorant he is. :crackup:

Specifically, Hall, 42, was told by his superiors to view a 17-minute video that includes “tips for increasing cultural awareness in a diverse and inclusive environment.”

Hall refused, explaining that the training endorses sinful behavior. “I’m not going to certify sin,” he explained to WCIA-TV.

Because he refused to participate in the LGBTQ agenda training, Hall was officially reprimanded and then suspended without pay.
Maybe he should have thought of that before announcing to his entire workplace that he is is a sad little hateful man.

Hall explained that he thought the training was basically homosexual propaganda and said the First Amendment free exercise of religion gave him the constitutional right to not participate in “abomination” training.
but since he refused to watch it there is no way he could know again demonstrating that he is just mind numbingly stupid

MrDante

Have I mentioned that religious liberty (i.e. Christian liberty) and the LGBTQ movement cannot coexist? (only a thousand times).

Civil Rights Commission: ‘Religious Liberty,’ ‘Religious Freedom’ Code Words for Intolerance, Homophobia, and ‘Christian Supremacy’

Sept. 9, 2016

A new report by the United States Commission on Civil Rights supports the majority on the federal commission, who say that efforts to protect religious liberty and freedom are really a way for individuals and entities to discriminate against people who don’t share their beliefs.

“The phrases ‘religious liberty’ and ‘religious freedom’ will stand for nothing except hypocrisy so long as they remain code words for discrimination, intolerance, racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, Christian supremacy or any form of intolerance,” Martin Castro, chairman of the commission, said in a statement included in the 296-page report.
http://www.newamericancivilrightspr...s/2016/09/Peaceful-Coexistence-09-07-16-6.pdf

“Religious liberty was never intended to give one religion dominion over other religions, or a veto power over the civil rights and civil liberties of others,” Castro said. “However, today, as in the past, religion is being used as both a weapon and a shield by those seeking to deny others equality...
The KKK and the Christian Identity Church are just kicking themselves for not using the 'religious liberty" ploy themselves.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Maybe he should have thought of that before announcing to his entire workplace that he is is a sad little hateful man.

John 15:18

"The phrases ‘religious liberty’ and ‘religious freedom’ will stand for nothing except hypocrisy so long as they remain code words for discrimination, intolerance, racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, Christian supremacy or any form of intolerance,” Martin Castro, chairman of the commission, said in a statement included in the 296-page report.

The KKK and the Christian Identity Church are just kicking themselves for not using the 'religious liberty" ploy themselves.

Funny how the Civil Rights Commission doesn't see a religion that throws homosexuals off of roofs as a threat.

CffHlm7WwAA1-lG.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CffHlm7WwAA1-lG.jpg:large

MrDante

John 15:18
Thanks for pointing out that when Mr. Hall expresses his hatred and contempt of gays he is expressing his hatred of God.

Funny how the Civil Rights Commission doesn't see a religion that throws homosexuals off of roofs as a threat.

how does it view a religion that spent years and millions of dollars to push Uganda's kill the gays law through that countries legislature?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for pointing out that when Mr. Hall expresses his hatred and contempt of gays he is expressing his hatred of God.

If David Hall hated God, he'd be reading out of this book:

hqdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ejA9xy_tEcE/hqdefault.jpg

how does it [the pro LGBTQ Civil Rights Commission] view a religion that spent years and millions of dollars to push Uganda's kill the gays law through that countries legislature?

Uganda took foreign homosexuals coming into their country and raping little boys and infecting them with AIDS quite serious.

Spoiler
1396259126704.cached.jpg

Quite different from here in the US where young children carry rainbow flags...

Back to the LGBTQueer movement and Islam: The common denominators between the two of course being pedophilia/pederasty and HATRED of Judeo /Christian doctrine.

On that note:

Moving on...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Aren't these men just exercising their religious freedoms?

Yet the true religion (Christianity) that wants to help homosexuals overcome their same sex desires and deadly behavior, is seen as the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Uganda took foreign homosexuals coming into their country and raping little boys and infecting them with AIDS quite serious.

are you even capable of telling the truth?

"...But the Christians in Uganda want to keep these dangerous foreign influences out of their country.

George Oundo, a former homosexual, has confessed that he recruited school children into homosexuality as part of a program funded by foreign interests and operating in Uganda under the cover of a group called Sexual Minorities Uganda.

The United Nations has been caught
distributing a pamphlet encouraging homosexuality among teenagers.

Interestingly, one or the few mainstream media stories to explore the issue in somewhat objective fashion appeared on National Public Radio. Barbara Bradley Hagerty noted in her story that, “To understand how this bill came to be, one needs to know the story of King Mwanga. In 1886, Uganda's king ordered some two dozen male pages to have sex with him, and when they refused because of their Christian faith, he ordered that they be burned to death. Every year on June 3, Ugandans celebrate a national holiday honoring the Christian martyrs and deploring the pedophile king.”
http://www.usasurvival.org/home/ck01.16.10.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is the big problem with them. If they used a gender normal person who is homosexual, then more people might take it seriously.

Except that the words "normal" and "homosexual" don't belong in the same sentence. That being said: It was part of the LGBTQ movement's strategy in the 1990's to show 'respectable' looking homosexuals in the various propaganda tools that they used (as seen in this book

after_the_ball_cover.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/after_the_ball_cover.jpg

and the article that came before it: "The Overhauling of Straight America"
http://library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm )

Now people are so indifferent to perversion that the LGBTQ movement knows that they can do pretty much anything and the general populace wouldn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.