Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

The sun continues to come up in the morning and the America public has moved on from the "gay marriage" issue!

Repeated polling indicates that the majority of American public support the Supreme Court decision and that "aCultureWarrior's" appeal for a return of the Spanish Inquisition isn't going to make comeback anytime soon!

"aCultureWarrior" embodies everything that drives people away from embracing Christianity!

Last edited:

MrDante

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'll be putting together an extensive post (which I will share in numerous threads throughout TOL,

LOL...of course you will, as silencing the opposition has been something that I've shown the secular humanist/LGBTQ movement is doing since Part 1 of this thread.

Since over 200 people a day view this thread (and who knows how many they share it with), I'll just keep it here, as it will get more than enough views.

I'll be sure to share it on social media and other forums; perhaps your influence carries over there as well?

Silence you? You and those like you are the greatest allies of the LGBT community.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

Part 4

The sun continues to come up in the morning and the America public has moved on from the "gay marriage" issue!

It's cloudy here but the sun will be coming out later today. Yes, America has embraced immoral behavior due to various factors (laws, cultural mores', lack of education on the issue).

Repeated polling indicates that the majority of American public support the Supreme Court decision and that "aCultureWarrior's" appeal for a return of the Spanish Inquisition isn't going to make comeback anytime soon!

A poll was done on whether or not people think that the Spanish Inquisition should make a comeback? (I never get the fun polling calls).

"aCultureWarrior" embodies everything that drives people away from embracing Christianity!

Patrick jane is the thread's resident expert on Christianity; you'll need his approval before you can start mentoring me on Holy Scripture.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Silence you? You and those like you are the greatest allies of the LGBT community.

Does this mean that the jack booted thugs of the LGBTQ movement will no longer harass, threaten (often times with death threats) and physically abuse people who speak out against the LGBTQ agenda or simply just want to quietly live a Christian life without selling out their values?

MrDante

Does this mean that the jack booted thugs of the LGBTQ movement will no longer harass, threaten (often times with death threats) and physically abuse people who speak out against the LGBTQ agenda or simply just want to quietly live a Christian life without selling out their values?

thank you for demonstrating how your false witness and your laughable attempt playing of the victim makes you such an ally of lesbians and gays

I believe you are thinking of the jack booted thugs of the anti-gay Christian right movement will no longer harass, threaten (often times with death threats) and physically abuse people who speak out against the LGBTQ agenda or simply just want to quietly live a Christian life without selling out their values?

Arthur Brain

You're here aren't you? (because I asked the respective moderators to allow you back, even though you don't add anything worthwhile to the thread).

Around 1,750,000 views combined in the 4 threads, not that popular.

You do realize that you've laid the groundwork for TOL's Drama Queen to make his appearance don't you?

Art Brain should be here before the night is over to add to your hysterics.

Seems that you've been involved in enough hysteric drama yourself aCW...

Enjoy your well earned break (again)

:wave:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

thank you for demonstrating how your false witness and your laughable attempt playing of the victim makes you such an ally of lesbians and gays

While I really don't consider someone who is persecuted for standing for God's Word a victim, since he or she will be spending eternity with Him, the evidence does speak for itself.

300 Examples You Have to Read to Understand the Term ‘Homofascism’
http://barbwire.com/2014/07/07/300-examples-read-understand-meant-term-homofascism/

And the list keeps growing and growing...

I believe you are thinking of the jack booted thugs of the anti-gay Christian right movement will no longer harass, threaten (often times with death threats) and physically abuse people ...

Since harassment and physical abuse of sexually and gender confused people isn't something that a follower of Christ would do (these lost souls have had enough hatred in their lives), you must be thinking of someone other than a Christian.

On that note: I see that the life of another sexually and gender confused soul has ended way before it should have.

Actress and transgender activist Alexis Arquette dies at 47

Sept. 12, 2016

LOS ANGELES — Alexis Arquette, an actress, transgender activist and member of a famous Hollywood family died Sunday, her brother Richmond Arquette and brother-in-law Todd Morgan confirmed.

She was 47.

Arquette was best known for her roles in films including “The Wedding Singer” and “Pulp Fiction.”

Born Robert Arquette, she was the sibling of actors Rosanna, David and Patricia Arquette. A 2007 film about her transition to becoming a woman, “Alexis Arquette: She’s My Brother” was popular on the film festival circuit.

Richmond Arquette posted on his Facebook page that “Our brother Robert, who became our brother Alexis, who became our sister Alexis, who became our brother Alexis, passed this morning September 11, at 12:32 am.”
http://kdvr.com/2016/09/12/actress-and-transgender-activist-alexis-arquette-dies-at-47/

070511_TranArquette_vl.widec.jpg

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/S...70509_070514/070511_TranArquette_vl.widec.jpg

Alexis Arquette’s Cause Of Death Reportedly AIDS-Related Complications
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ted-complications_us_57d70fdbe4b0fbd4b7bad69d

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW, aka aCdubya, has no clue what it's like to be persecuted. He lives a care free, secluded, sheltered life.

I'll be the first to admit that I've been blessed with a very happy life and would love nothing more than for others to know that happiness.

As a follower of Christ however, in this day and age if one doesn't want to be fired from his or her job, or be brought up on hate crime charges, he has to be very careful when telling the truth about homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'll be the first to admit that I've been blessed with a very happy life and would love nothing more than for others to know that happiness.

As a follower of Christ however, in this day and age if one doesn't want to be fired from his or her job, or be brought up on hate crime charges, he has to be very careful when telling the truth about homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda.
That's true, I'm glad you have a voice here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW, aka aCdubya, has no clue what it's like to be persecuted. He lives a care free, secluded, sheltered life.

Tell us what it's like to be persecuted.

That's true, I'm glad you have a voice here.

Until that voice touches on areas that you're uncomfortable with (which is pretty much everything that I post).

For instance:

I see that your wannabe tyrant and his spineless VP are both praising former KGB head Putin.

Pence backs Trump's praise of Putin's leadership
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...cks-trumps-praise-putins-leadership/90090684/

But then...

quote-there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-former-kgb-man-vladimir-putin-260702.jpg

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures...as-a-former-kgb-man-vladimir-putin-260702.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......Pence backs Trump's praise of Putin's leadership....

Trump never praised Putin; that's another leftwing media lie. The media has consistently perverted his words to mean other than what he actually said and have taken advantage of morons who apparently can't understand spoken English. Trump said that Putin is a strong leader who does well for his country and Trump is right. The fact that Putin is evil and horrible is another matter entirely. Hitler was a strong leader who tried to make Germany dominate the world. The fact that Hitler was evil and horrible is another matter.

Obama puts America LAST.
Putin puts Russia FIRST.
That is Trump's point and Trump is right.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump never praised Putin; that's another leftwing media lie. The media has consistently perverted his words to mean other than what he actually said and have taken advantage of morons who apparently can't understand spoken English. Trump said that Putin is a strong leader who does well for his country and Trump is right. The fact that Putin is evil and horrible is another matter entirely. Hitler was a strong leader who tried to make Germany dominate the world. The fact that Hitler was evil and horrible is another matter.

Obama puts America LAST.
Putin puts Russia FIRST.
That is Trump's point and Trump is right.

Donald Trump loves to throw in disclaimers whenever he praises someone or something evil, be it Planned Parenthood "doing wonderful things" (and then he throws in the disclaimer "except for abortion"), or tyrants like the communist Chinese murdering dissident students at Tiananmen Square.

From his 1990 interview with the SMUT magazine Playboy:

What were your other impressions of the Soviet Union?

I was very unimpressed. Their system is a disaster. What you will see there soon is a revolution; the signs are all there with the demonstrations and picketing. Russia is out of control and the leadership knows it. That's my problem with Gorbachev. Not a firm enough hand.

You mean firm hand as in China?

When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak ... as being spit on by the rest of the world—

Why is Gorbachev not firm enough?

I predict he will be overthrown, because he has shown extraordinary weakness. Suddenly, for the first time ever, there are coal-miner strikes and brush fires everywhere- which will all ultimately lead to a violent revolution. Yet Gorbachev is getting credit for being a wonderful leader and we should continue giving him credit, because he's destroying the Soviet Union. But his giving an inch is going to end up costing him and all his friends what they most cherish-their jobs.

http://ijr.com/2016/01/513180-trump...man-square-shows-hes-strongman-america-needs/

Like we need a dictator President who has anything good to say about these butchers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since none of Donnie Trump's lemmings don't appear to want to talk about his man crush on KGB thug Vladimir Putin, how about we talk about Donnie and his LGBTQueer movement's number #1 enemy?

North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory.

PatMcCrory.png

http://www.charlottemagazine.com/Bl...13/The-Money-Pat-McCrory-Makes/PatMcCrory.png

As mad as the LGBTQueer movement is at Governor McCrory for having the audacity to want to protect women and children from sexual deviants (and wanting to maintain their right to privacy in places like restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms), you'd think that they'd been told that they can no longer expose themselves to children at 'gay' pride parades (GASP!).

The homophile NCAA is the latest LGBTQueer ally to use gaystapo tactics against the good people of North Carolina, by pulling 7 NCAA championship games from the state.

North Carolina GOP Blasts NCAA's Decision To Pull Championships

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/13/49380...p-blasts-ncaas-decision-to-pull-championships

Maybe they should read a case or two showing what happens when gender confused males go into women's restrooms (or are allowed to run freely throughout society for that matter) :

Transgender sex disorders are the leading indicator of criminal sexual behavior.

https://outofmypantiesnow.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/when-is-90-not-substantially-all/

Send Governor Pat McCrory an email or give him a phone call thanking him for his courage to stand up against the LGBTQueer agenda!

https://www.patmccrory.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.