Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

(My my, someone is irritable tonight).

Methamphetamine use increases the heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, and rate of breathing, and it frequently results in violent behavior in users. Meth also dilates the pupils and produces temporary hyperactivity, euphoria, a sense of increased energy, and tremors. High doses or chronic use have been associated with increased nervousness, irritability, and paranoia. Withdrawal from high doses produces severe depression.
http://www.defense.gov/specials/drugawareness/meth.html
Right, this about someone who has never done meth or any other drug. So in your view, everyone who is angry or irritable is on meth. Couldn't have anything to do with you?

OMG, the amount of innocent people you must have locked up as a cop, and all of it coming back to haunt you at the judgment.....

You talk a good game, aCW, and you are quick to call other people frauds, but there is fraud in you, and much of it. You have no fear at all of the Jesus of the scriptures; it's almost as if you don't believe in Jesus at all......It will all even out in the end. The end might make a believer of you yet.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right, this about someone who has never done meth or any other drug. So in your view, everyone who is angry or irritable is on meth. Couldn't have anything to do with you?

OMG, the amount of innocent people you must have locked up as a cop, and all of it coming back to haunt you at the judgment

You talk a good game, aCW, and you are quick to call other people frauds, but there is fraud in you, and much of it. You have no fear at all of the Jesus of the scriptures; it's almost as if you don't believe in Jesus at all......It will all even out in the end. The end might make a believer of you yet.

I'm simply pointing out that you have all of the signs of a drug addict.

Regarding this post where you state that I think you're a closeted homosexual:

in his case, he really does believe that Santorum is a closeted gay (as you also insist I am) and believes such action would be therapeutic.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4010010&postcount=1495

It's more than obvious that you flung open the closet doors years ago GFR7; for some twisted reason you're just not admitting it here on a Christian conservative website.

Nazaroo

OMG, the amount of innocent people you must have locked up as a cop, and all of it coming back to haunt you at the judgment.....

I think you've nailed it here.

Just being a cop entails joining a criminal gang.

Many of them still attend their own (Presbyterian) church,
which is nothing more than an enclave of Sadduceeism.

They convince themselves that their modern self-serving greed
is 'God ordained' prosperity and reward for being great religious Pharisees.

In fact, as they are the henchmen, bodyguards, and willing executioners
for the modern criminal organization
called "Lawyers",
they are nothing more than cheap petty crooks, robbers, and gluttonous pigs.

These "Lawyers" are ruled by an elite of "judges" who are part of
an even bigger criminal gang called "rich people",
who are
really Satanists.

They have a secret church and doctrine they call "Freemasonry",
which is simply Satanism disguised and dressed in worldy selfish philosophy.

They use the Holy Scriptures as a secret handbook for sanctioning
criminal activity, by selective application and perverse interpretation
of the plain statements of the Living God to all humankind.

They spend their time obscuring and hiding the truth of God
contained in the Holy Scriptures, and turn religion into a kind of
brainwashing exercise for the masses, while they fleece them
of their money, and bully them.

They set up horrific secretive gangs which are given specialized tasks
to destroy peoples' lives, and justify this by calling all "outsiders"
their 'enemies'.

They have developed a sophisticated system of double-talk
which is used to silence and confuse their victims while they wreck
their lives and steal their goods, and destroy their families.

The police are simply the "enforcement" arm of the largest criminal
fraternity on earth.

They will be utterly destroyed and burn in the Lake of Fire,
when the Lord Jesus returns to judge the earth.

The fact that aCW makes a big show of being against homosexuals
will not get him off the hook for his complacency and collusion
in all the murders, robbery, thefts and bullying his gang has committed.

The blood on his hands won't wash off anymore than Judas' guilt would.

His 30 pieces of silver cannot be returned,
and no amount of money he has earned as a criminal gangster
can be accepted
by the true Church as a donation.

It is filthy blood-money and it is cursed and worthless.

The reason cops aren't saved is simple:

Salvation requires repentance,

and repentance is impossible for a self-righteous person
who is actually a murderous criminal.

Repentance cannot co-exist with stubborn rebellion,
and loyalty cannot co-exist with unbelief.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7

called "Lawyers",

who are
really Satanists.

which is simply Satanism disguised and dressed in worldy selfish philosophy...

Please take your meds before you post in this thread Naz.

original

That being said: This post shows how the homosexual movement has joined in solidarity with left wing pimps such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton in support of (Saint) Michael Brown.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4010745&postcount=1500

If you would like to join the likes of homosexualists GFR7, Christian Liberty and a whole slew of drags queens, fairies and NAMBLAites who support the thug who did a (strong armed) robbery shortly before he assaulted a police officer and attempted to take his service weapon (for which he was justfiably killed for), then please join in on the discussion.

GFR7

called "Lawyers",

who are
really Satanists.

which is simply Satanism disguised and dressed in worldy selfish philosophy.

They use the Holy Scriptures as a secret handbook for sanctioning
criminal activity, by selective application and perverse interpretation
of the plain statements of the Living God to all humankind.

They spend their time obscuring and hiding the truth of God
contained in the Holy Scriptures, and turn religion into a kind of
brainwashing exercise for the masses, while they fleece them
of their money, and bully them.

They set up horrific secretive gangs which are given specialized tasks
to destroy peoples' lives, and justify this by calling all "outsiders"
their 'enemies'.

They have developed a sophisticated system of double-talk
which is used to silence and confuse their victims while they wreck
their lives and steal their goods, and destroy their families.

The police are simply the "enforcement" arm of the largest criminal
fraternity on earth.

They will be utterly destroyed and burn in the Lake of Fire,
when the Lord Jesus returns to judge the earth.

The fact that aCW makes a big show of being against homosexuals
will not get him off the hook for his complacency and collusion
in all the murders, robbery, thefts and bullying his gang has committed.

The blood on his hands won't wash off anymore than Judas' guilt would.

His 30 pieces of silver cannot be returned,
and no amount of money he has earned as a criminal gangster
can be accepted
by the true Church as a donation.

It is filthy blood-money and it is cursed and worthless.

The reason cops aren't saved is simple:

Salvation requires repentance,

and repentance is impossible for a self-righteous person
who is actually a murderous criminal.

Repentance cannot co-exist with stubborn rebellion,
and loyalty cannot co-exist with unbelief.

:thumb: :cigar: Good posting, brother -

(Just so long as you are not another side of aCW himself :think: )

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7

Please take your meds before you post in this thread Naz.

original

That being said: This post shows how the homosexual movement has joined in solidarity with left wing pimps such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton in support of (Saint) Michael Brown.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4010745&postcount=1500

If you would like to join the likes of homosexualists GFR7, Christian Liberty and a whole slew of drags queens, fairies and NAMBLAites who support the thug who did a (strong armed) robbery shortly before he assaulted a police officer and attempted to take his service weapon (for which he was justfiably killed for), then please join in on the discussion.
tumblr_nagvi1RcjC1qzm5lfo1_400.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While it's not unusual to see 6'2" 240 lb. males wearing womens clothing who cake on the rouge to cover their beard stubble walking around downtown Sodomy and Gonorrhea North, there seems to be an usual number of them on the city streets this weekend (on a side note: I witnessed a totally nude male walking around downtown last night around 8 PM; I told him San Fransicko is 900 miles south) :

WARNING! Photos of homosexuals being themselves:
http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...oses-nudity-filled-up-your-alley-street-fair/

Back to transsexuals and transvestites:

Yes, it's the 13 annual "Gender Odyssey" Convention here in S&G North:

http://www.genderodyssey.org/

Yet another reason that homosexuality MUST be recriminalized (these sick people need help, not a license to cross dress and mutilate their body).

autumn_sandeen.jpg

GFR7

Glad you finally posted LaBarbera's photos
which I had recommended weeks ago :think:

Here's one more for the gallery:

A "transgender girl" who has been told 'he/she' must wear boys' clothes to attend school
(as he was born with male genitalia):

He does not look too happy :think:

Rachel-Pepe.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:thumb: :cigar: Good posting, brother -

(Just so long as you are not another side of aCW himself :think: )

He's not on my side, as I believe in helping the morally confused, not murdering them.

..But I know it can't be done without rounding up all the rich queers
and publicly executing them, and starting all over again with honest folks.

Get a .38 special to me, and we can get started.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4006591&postcount=1442

You must be running low on dry panties by now GFR7.

GFR7

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Glad you finally posted LaBarbera's photos
which I had recommended weeks ago :think:

Here's one more for the gallery:

A "transgender girl" who has been told 'he/she' must wear boys' clothes to attend school
(as he was born with male genitalia):

He does not look too happy :think:

Save your patronizing posts for another thread GFR7, as the purpose of this thread is to show what has happened since homosexuality was decriminalized.

The transgender/transsexual/transvestite/female trapped inside a man's body movement is just a part of the cancer that has been allowed to grow in this country and throughout western civilization thanks to homosexual activists like you.

GFR7

Save your patronizing posts for another thread GFR7, as the purpose of this thread is to show what has happened since homosexuality was decriminalized.

The transgender/transsexual/transvestite/female trapped inside a man's body movement is just a part of the cancer that has been allowed to grow in this country and throughout western civilization thanks to homosexual activists like you.
I am not patronizing and you are acting like an idiot - as everyone knows you always do.

You are a moron to call someone an activist who is annoying everyone here by posting so many anti-gay marriage and adoption threads. Get real.

You're just jealous because people think I am sane unlike you, and they like my posts better. :AMR1:
Oh, and LeBarbera likes me but he doesn't like you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I am not patronizing and you are acting like an idiot - as everyone knows you always do.

You are a moron to call someone an activist who is annoying everyone here by posting so many anti-gay marriage and adoption threads. Get real.

You're just jealous because people think I am sane unlike you, and they like my posts better. :AMR1:

Oh, and LeBarbera likes me but he doesn't like you.

Peter would like you better if you spelled his name correctly (LaBarbera).

There are many homosexuals throughout the country who like you, are against the state allowing 'marriage' amongst their kind (they're all for civil unions though).

In their mind marriage is so 'Judeo-Christian' and restrictive, meaning that your 'spouse' might get mad when you go restroom hopping and bring home one of the many STD's that homosexuals contract.

Tell us why you are one of those homosexuals that doesn't think that the state should redefine marriage and just stick with 'civil unions'.

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Peter would like you better if you spelled his name correctly (LaBarbera).

There are many homosexuals throughout the country who like you, are against the state allowing 'marriage' amongst their kind (they're all for civil unions though).

In their mind marriage is so 'Judeo-Christian' and restrictive, meaning that your 'spouse' might get mad when you go restroom hopping and bring home one of the many STD's that homosexuals contract.

Tell us why you are one of those homosexuals that doesn't think that the state should redefine marriage and just stick with 'civil unions'.
Yeah, right. Just like there are closeted gays like you who pretend to want to recriminalize sodomy, but didn't bat an eye at Lawrence v TX, I wonder why that is.

Don't care about the spelling; the fact is , Peter LaBarbera likes me and he doesn't like you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, right. Just like there are closeted gays like you who pretend to want to recriminalize sodomy, but didn't bat an eye at Lawrence v TX, I wonder why that is.

Don't care about the spelling; the fact is , Peter LaBarbera likes me and he doesn't like you.

Once you calm down and get over your kindergarten rant,

Child-tantrum-199x300.jpg

tell us why other institutions such as the military, education, the media, youth mentor groups, the Church, etc. etc. etc. should allow proud and unrepentant homosexuals to partake in those institutions and redefine them, but not the institution of marriage.

GFR7

Once you calm down and get over your kindergarten rant,

Child-tantrum-199x300.jpg

tell us why other institutions such as the military, education, the media, youth mentor groups, the Church, etc. etc. etc. should allow proud and unrepentant homosexuals to partake in those institutions and redefine them, but not the institution of marriage.
Who was the one who decided to allow them in the military, education, etc. , etc.? Who made this decision? And who failed to stop it, and why? :think:

So are you saying as they have come that far, they may well as have marriage too? :jawdrop:

PS: PL really does like me. :D

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by a CultureWarrior

...tell us why other institutions such as the military, education, the media, youth mentor groups, the Church, etc. etc. etc. should allow proud and unrepentant homosexuals to partake in those institutions and redefine them, but not the institution of marriage.

Who was the one who decided to allow them in the military, education, etc. , etc.? Who made this decision? And who failed to stop it, and why? :think:

As shown throughout this 3 part thread, it was your fellow sodomites and their allies that pushed the homosexual agenda on America (2% of the population couldn't have done it without allies).

As I've mentioned several times before: had people of faith and others who believe in decency not been asleep at the wheel, this would have never happened.

So are you saying as they have come that far, they may well as have marriage too? :jawdrop:

Your sodomite movement has taken over every institution, marriage and the Church are the last two that they're currently working on. It's just a matter of time before your movement takes over both institutions.

Now feel free to tell us why other institutions such as the military, education, the media, youth mentor groups, the Church, etc. etc. etc. should allow proud and unrepentant homosexuals to partake in those institutions and redefine them, but not the institution of marriage.

PS: PL really does like me. :D

Peter LaBarbera undoubted has restraining orders against numerous nutcases like you.

GFR7

Quote: Originally posted by a CultureWarrior

...tell us why other institutions such as the military, education, the media, youth mentor groups, the Church, etc. etc. etc. should allow proud and unrepentant homosexuals to partake in those institutions and redefine them, but not the institution of marriage.

As shown throughout this 3 part thread, it was your fellow sodomites and their allies that pushed the homosexual agenda on America (2% of the population couldn't have done it without allies).

As I've mentioned several times before: had people of faith and and others who believe in decency not been asleep at the wheel, this would have never happened.

Your sodomite movement has taken over every institution, marriage and the Church are the last two that they're currently working on. It's just a matter of time before your movement takes over both institutions.

Now feel free to tell us why other institutions such as the military, education, the media, youth mentor groups, the Church, etc. etc. etc. should allow proud and unrepentant homosexuals to partake in those institutions and redefine them, but not the institution of marriage.

Peter LaBarbera undoubted has restraining orders against numerous nutcases like you.
"Asleep at the wheel" does not explain nor excuse anything. WHY it is that you
fell asleep at the wheel is what I'd like to know. You actually feel no shame that you and yours "fell asleep"?
It speaks volumes about your laziness and your apathy.

It is NOT "my" movement and your insistence that it is reveals your own weakness -

and talk about nutcases: You display the classic signs.

And no, he and I have a rapport and he views you as the nutcase. :cigar:

Status
Not open for further replies.