Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

How seriously do young women take abortion nowadays,
because lawyer-Johns wanted to cover their tracks messing with prostitutes?

you decide:

abortionclinictwerking.jpg

fbentertaining.jpg
We're in a culture where rampant selfishness and vulgarity are encouraged. It brings about extremes of depravity but thankfully there are still serious and sensitive people.

Also: By teaching women to view a fetus as not human (many believe an abortion to be like having a wisdom tooth extracted) the whole incident is seen as a minor medical nuisance, having nothing to do with motherhood, humanity, God, or family. The cousin I mentioned in my above post who aborted because bikini season was coming, went on to marry and have two children whom she raised well. This is how huge the disconnect is.

GFR7

There have always been callous, wicked, and vulgar people. I would agree, as stated before, that we've created a culture which encourages and brings this out in large masses of people (who would have been better people if they had been raised better, and had better culture around them). As for the above, I guess it is "mean" to care if drugs might effect an unborn child. I hope no University student or career woman would speak this way (I think they would not) but many might still have abortions in certain situations. Why didn't the pill and birth control stop the necessity of abortion, as they claimed it would?

GFR7

I think what is far more disturbing is this educated and not vulgar woman who filmed her own abortion
and posted it on YouTube.

She says after her abortion that she is relieved, and also:

She says: "I do not feel like a bad person. I do not feel sad.

" I feel in awe of the fact that I can make a baby. I can make a life. I knew that what I was going to do was right because it was right for me and no-one else."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/emily-letts-abortion-video-woman-3504479#ixzz38ba2n3KU

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
...I remember to this day how nonchalant the conversation was; in fact I've heard conversations about the weather with more emotion.

We live in a death culture Al, there is no denying it.

FTR aCW my position on abortion is basically one of pro-choice...

I doubt that abortion was discussed much within the group you ran with as a young buck Al. "What time do the little boys come out for recess?" would apt to be the line of conversation as opposed to "What time does the Planned Parenthood clinic open?"

GFR7

You represent your family well GFR7.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pathological+liar?s=t

Ya know GFR7, I've been kinda rough on you. How bout I dedicate this next song to you and your fellow New Yorkers?

I am not like my family, never was. I don't represent them.
And how am I a pathological liar, when I am telling the truth? Care to explain that? What do I lie about? I don't have time for songs.......and this song is irrelevant nonsense. Odd how you have no remark about the educated woman who filmed her own abortion, and the meaning of her remarks - but accuse me of lying - (about what, I wonder?) and then post some crappy, shallow song.... :think:

Oh, and this guy is most definitely singing about YOU - I know he is:

http://youtu.be/iYoOtYr6Gvo

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
..... For those that have been following the thread, you've seen 4 things time and time again that are key to the proud and unrepentant homosexual lifestyle and the agenda that grew like a out of control cancer since homosexuality was decriminalized just over 10 years ago:

1). Infiltrating and redefining society's invaluable and important institutions

2). The indoctrination of children and teens into accepting homosexuality as something 'normal'

3). Intolerance and violence against those that speak out against homosexual behavior or it's agenda and amongst those that engage in homosexual behavior themselves.

4). Disease and early death
Its threads like this that expose how narrow minded, mean spirited and devoid of love some Christian conservatives harbor for their fellow man!

Christ reserved his severest criticisms, not for those who committed criminal acts under the law, but for the scribes, Pharisees and chief priests for their self-righteousness, judgemental attitudes and the obstacles they placed in the way for those seeking God!

Last edited:

GFR7

Its threads like this that expose how narrow minded, mean spirited and devoid of love some Christian conservatives harbor for their fellow man!

Christ reserved his severest criticisms, not for those who committed criminal acts under the law, but for the scribes, Pharisees and chief priests for their self-righteousness, judgemental attitudes and the obstacles they placed in the way for those seeking God!
I agree with you on this point.

Jesus said :

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Christ reserved his severest criticisms, not for those who committed criminal acts under the law, but for the scribes, Pharisees and chief priests for their self-righteousness judgemental attitudes and the obstacles they placed in the way for those seeking God!

homosexuals who wish for society to see them as normal are the very definition of self-righteousness - rejecting God for their own opinion of "righteous" behavior

alwight

homosexuals who wish for society to see them as normal are the very definition of self-righteousness - rejecting God for their own opinion of "righteous" behavior
Who actually is "normal", you?
At least in their own relative version of righteousness there does not have to be anyone else's imaginary supernatural beings involved, replete with a supposed and imaginary "righteousness".:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Didn't you say that you've been a student of Peter LaBarbera and Massresistance for 8 years GFR7? How come you don't know anything about the abortion movement, as both talk about it frequently.

I find it hard to believe that someone could be a student of Peter LaBarbera and other good Christian conservatives and not know about the close tie between abortion and homosexuality. Perhaps you weren't reading the articles but instead were more focused on the pictures?

Same ole patronizing GFR7.

No - I was focused on reading the articles about the rainbow agenda. I really have always avoided anything to do with abortion (intentionally- if I see that word in the title, I skip the article). I was already aware that it was linked to the "culture of death" in the Christian interpretation. I know my history and what I've read, by the way. LaBarbera has been someone I've subscribed to because personally, I think he is an awesome man. Brian Brown, due to his intelligence on same sex marriage. MassResistance I subscribed to back when I was a FReeper, on Free Republic . :chuckle:

Sorry, I don't have time to patronize, but if you need to see it that way, so be it. (Are you sure you know what "patronize" means? It means to condescend toward others as being ignorant and to be appeased. I know I'm not doing this. What did you want me to say, that that abortion story was uplifting? Geez..... :nono:)

There are many that subscribe to AFTAH and Massresistance newsletters for the same reasons you do. Here are some:

besen-anti-exodus-protest-boston-2.jpg

Wayne "Does my bullhorn interrupt your meeting of ex gays?" Besen of Truth Wins Out.
http://www.truthwinsout.org/

Joe_Jervis1.jpg

Joe Jervis of Joe.My.God
http://www.joemygod.blogspot.com/

Dan+Savage+15th+Annual+Webby+Awards+Show+xwD4XejGH-ol.jpg

And of course that thilly thilly thavage, Dan Savage of "NALT", "It Gets Better Project", and the sex columnist of the Seattle fag rag periodical "The Stranger".
http://www.thestranger.com/

So you see, just because you say that you subscribe to various pro family newsletters, doesn't mean that you're on the side of God and decency.

Speaking of Brian Brown of NOM: How embarrassing it was to read the transcript of his "dinner debate" with Thavage.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/johnshore/2012/08/brian-brown-vs-dan-savage-the-transcript/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarden

I agree with you on this point.

Jesus said :Quote:
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

And here we have GFR7 presenting out of context Scripture and agreeing with one of TOL's most avid homosexualists: jgarden.

I've spent more than enough time exposing this fraud, time to...

move on.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality:

The ’10 Percent Gay’ Myth Is Dead – Just 1.6 Percent of U.S. Adults Identify as Gay or Lesbian, and .7 Percent as Bisexual, Major Federal Survey Finds

New government data show homosexuality is far less common than most LGBT activists claimed for decades, and a fraction of what most Americans believe

Part One

By Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH Special Report

The first-ever major U.S. Government survey to present “nationally representative data on sexual orientation” finds that only 1.6 percent of Americans identify as “gay” or “lesbian,” while .7 percent identify as “bisexual.” This is about considerably less than the much-ballyhooed, decades-old LGBT claim that 10 percent of society is “gay.”

Almost 98 percent of the 35,557 survey respondents identified themselves as “straight” or “not gay,” according to the survey by the federal National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). It also found significant health and behavior disparities between heterosexuals and self-described gays, lesbians and bisexuals. For example, the latter were much more likely to be heavy drinkers than straights.

So much for ‘10 percent’

The 2.3 percent gay-lesbian-bisexual figure is far below the “10 percent gay” number that has been advanced for decades by homosexual activists and their allies—dating back to the discredited sex research of Alfred Kinsey, who vastly over-sampled sexual adventurers and deviants (including criminals). The “10 Percent” ploy suggested homosexuality was far more common—and hence “normal”–than it actually was. Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, homosexual authors of the influential 1989 book After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred of Gays in 90s (and relying on Kinsey’s fraudulent estimates), demonstrate how the myth was used for PR purposes:

If we must…pick a specific percentage for propaganda purposes, we may as well stick with the solidly conservative figure suggested by Kinsey decades ago: taking men and women together, at least 10% of the populace has demonstrated its homosexual proclivities so extensively that the proportion may reasonably be called ‘gay.’….

Straights do not appreciate that, with at least one-tenth of the public extensively involved in it, the practice of homosexuality may be a more commonplace activity in America than, say, bowling (6%), jogging (7%), golfing (5%), hunting (6%), reading drugstore romance novels (9%), or ballroom dancing (2%) on a regular basis. (Ballroom dancing—not that’s abnormal.)…

You should grasp clearly why America’s persistent underestimation of the number of homosexuals in its citizenry and core institutions is so dangerous to the cause of civil rights….Literally, the more the better. As Kinsey, Pomeroy, and Martin explain dryly in their classic study, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male

“To those who believe, as children do, that conformance should be universal, any departure from the rule becomes immorality. The immorality seems particularly gross to an individual who is unaware of the frequency with which exceptions to the supposed rule actually occur.”

Thus, when it comes to fighting the charge that homosexuality is statistically abnormal hence immoral, there is strength in numbers. [pp. 16-17, emphasis theirs]

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...rcent-as-bisexual-major-federal-survey-finds/
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr077.pdf

Of course there are millions of teenagers and children out there that homosexual activists have tricked into believing that they have homosexual desires, but aside from that, it's amazing how such a miniscule percent of Americans have so much power over our laws and culture.

One-Teacher-in-Ten-book-Kevin-Jennings.jpg

A Convenient Lie: Homosexual activist Kevin Jennings is just one of many homosexual activists who used the “10 Percent” myth, rooted in Alfred Kinsey’s discredited research, to greatly exaggerate the number of homosexuals in America. Jennings’ book title would be far less compelling if it were “One Teacher in 45,” to better represent the actual number of homosexuals and bisexuals in society

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarden

And here we have GFR7 presenting out of context Scripture and agreeing with one of TOL's most avid homosexualists: jgarden.

I've spent more than enough time exposing this fraud, time to...

move on.
Oh, all you ever say is that you're moving on; it gets old. Yeah, I subscribe for the same reasons Savage and JoeMyGod do, riiight. That's why I make contributions, too, and write against same sex marriage. You are so wrong it's boring.:crackup:

GFR7

Speaking of Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality:

The ’10 Percent Gay’ Myth Is Dead – Just 1.6 Percent of U.S. Adults Identify as Gay or Lesbian, and .7 Percent as Bisexual, Major Federal Survey Finds

New government data show homosexuality is far less common than most LGBT activists claimed for decades, and a fraction of what most Americans believe

Part One

By Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH Special Report

The first-ever major U.S. Government survey to present “nationally representative data on sexual orientation” finds that only 1.6 percent of Americans identify as “gay” or “lesbian,” while .7 percent identify as “bisexual.” This is about considerably less than the much-ballyhooed, decades-old LGBT claim that 10 percent of society is “gay.”

Almost 98 percent of the 35,557 survey respondents identified themselves as “straight” or “not gay,” according to the survey by the federal National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). It also found significant health and behavior disparities between heterosexuals and self-described gays, lesbians and bisexuals. For example, the latter were much more likely to be heavy drinkers than straights.

So much for ‘10 percent’

The 2.3 percent gay-lesbian-bisexual figure is far below the “10 percent gay” number that has been advanced for decades by homosexual activists and their allies—dating back to the discredited sex research of Alfred Kinsey, who vastly over-sampled sexual adventurers and deviants (including criminals). The “10 Percent” ploy suggested homosexuality was far more common—and hence “normal”–than it actually was. Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, homosexual authors of the influential 1989 book After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred of Gays in 90s (and relying on Kinsey’s fraudulent estimates), demonstrate how the myth was used for PR purposes:

If we must…pick a specific percentage for propaganda purposes, we may as well stick with the solidly conservative figure suggested by Kinsey decades ago: taking men and women together, at least 10% of the populace has demonstrated its homosexual proclivities so extensively that the proportion may reasonably be called ‘gay.’….

Straights do not appreciate that, with at least one-tenth of the public extensively involved in it, the practice of homosexuality may be a more commonplace activity in America than, say, bowling (6%), jogging (7%), golfing (5%), hunting (6%), reading drugstore romance novels (9%), or ballroom dancing (2%) on a regular basis. (Ballroom dancing—not that’s abnormal.)…

You should grasp clearly why America’s persistent underestimation of the number of homosexuals in its citizenry and core institutions is so dangerous to the cause of civil rights….Literally, the more the better. As Kinsey, Pomeroy, and Martin explain dryly in their classic study, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male

“To those who believe, as children do, that conformance should be universal, any departure from the rule becomes immorality. The immorality seems particularly gross to an individual who is unaware of the frequency with which exceptions to the supposed rule actually occur.”

Thus, when it comes to fighting the charge that homosexuality is statistically abnormal hence immoral, there is strength in numbers. [pp. 16-17, emphasis theirs]

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...rcent-as-bisexual-major-federal-survey-finds/
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr077.pdf

Of course there are millions of teenagers and children out there that homosexual activists have tricked into believing that they have homosexual desires, but aside from that, it's amazing how such a miniscule percent of Americans have so much power over our laws and culture.

One-Teacher-in-Ten-book-Kevin-Jennings.jpg

A Convenient Lie: Homosexual activist Kevin Jennings is just one of many homosexual activists who used the “10 Percent” myth, rooted in Alfred Kinsey’s discredited research, to greatly exaggerate the number of homosexuals in America. Jennings’ book title would be far less compelling if it were “One Teacher in 45,” to better represent the actual number of homosexuals and bisexuals in society

I was going to post Peter's 10% article this morning. And I brought up Jennings on a thread yesterday. :carryon: :cigar:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was going to post Peter's 10% article this morning. And I brought up Jennings on a thread yesterday. :carryon: :cigar:

Then defeating a movement (that has just over 2% of the population who engage in homosexual behavior) by legislating righteous laws shouldn't be that difficult should it GFR7?

GFR7

Then defeating a movement (that has just over 2% of the population who engage in homosexual behavior) by legislating righteous laws shouldn't be that difficult should it GFR7?
Who will legislate against SCOTUS and the federal judges overturning bans like hotcakes? Who will fight the vast, organized and monied rainbow lobbies? Even Brian Brown believes the best we can do is put the brakes on same sex marriage, by returning the issue to the states.

If you can find a way of succeeding in this venture, more power to you. But many feel as a poster said, that "the water's gone over the dam" now. :(

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Who will legislate against SCOTUS and the federal judges overturning bans like hotcakes? Who will fight the vast, organized and monied rainbow lobbies?

A well educated majority. If America knew the truth behind this disease ridden behavior with a child molesting agenda, they'd do something about it.

Even Brian Brown believes the best we can do is put the brakes on same sex marriage, by returning the issue to the states.

Same sex 'marriage' will be legal in EVERY state in the next few years (if not sooner). What will you and Brian Brown do after that happens?

If you can find a way of succeeding in this venture, more power to you. But many feel as a poster said, that "the water's gone over the dam" now.

Then why do you spend all of your time starting numerous threads talking about homosexuality if nothing can be done about it?

(I just love exposing this homosexualist fraud, here's how he'll 'fight' the homosexual movement: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3977178&postcount=794).

school-bus-gay-indoctrination-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.