Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
If you'd paid attention in class TB you'd have seen that I spend quite a bit of time promoting therapy (both spiritual and secular) to help the sexually and gender confused people who are imprisoned to sin because of evil people like you.

Therapy?

It's not therapy it's child abuse conducted by perverts.

I can't imagine the frustration those in the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement go through when they hear that a young boy with same sex desires overcomes them after going through therapy.

As for techniques this "therapy" include having the child identify a problem in their relationship with their father. If they don’t have a relational problem then the relationships with any other male relative or even acquaintance is explored until some form of relationship problem can be identified...

If you're going to participate in this thread TracerB, get "tested" at least try and stay up with somewhat previous posts that have already debunked your LGBTQueer/NAMBLA propaganda scare tactics.

Cure Me I'm Gay - The Truth About The Latest Anti-ex-gay Pseudo-documentary
http://aflame.blog.co.uk/2014/03/20...test-anti-ex-gay-pseudo-documentary-18021119/

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4295182&postcount=7255

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4296569&postcount=7277

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Unless someone physically held Bruce Jenner down and put women's clothing and makeup on him...

As usual you probably have it rather backward aCW, a gender confused person would arguably express that confusion by what they like to wear, it isn't the clothing itself that makes people confused.

So, is gender confusion a conscious choice in your "mind" aCW?

What brings on gender confusion? Obviously environmental factors during youth (unless the LGBTQueer movement discovered a "transsexual gene" that I haven't heard about).

The conscious choice is whether or not the gender confused person decides to seek spiritual and psychological help. It appears that Bruce Jenner hasn't, Walt Heyer and many others successfully have.

Walt_Heyer_male.jpg

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you think...

What I "think" is based on scientific evidence (there is no homosexual or transsexual 'gene') and the testimonies of many ex homosexuals and ex transsexuals/transvestites.

then aCW that some people choose to be gay...

Again, as I've shown throughout this 3 part thread: due to environmental factors, same sex desires and the behavior called homosexuality is brought on by environmental factors, i.e. childhood sexual abuse, dysfunctional homes, etc.

and then get all gender confused, yes? :liberals:

They are two separate issues. I haven't taken the time to study why people become gender confused. That being said: If Bruce Jenner who now identifies himself as a woman (yet still has male body parts and always will have male chromosomes) still finds the female gender attractive and has sex with a female, that would still make him a heterosexual. If he has sex with a male, that of course would make him a homosexual.

I was kinda hopin that you and Art would share your vast knowledge of the trannie community, as I'm sure that you've both been to more than your fair share of drag queen shows.

Arthur Brain

What I "think" is based on scientific evidence (there is no homosexual or transsexual 'gene') and the testimonies of many ex homosexuals and ex transsexuals/transvestites.

Again, as I've shown throughout this 3 part thread: due to environmental factors, same sex desires and the behavior called homosexuality is brought on by environmental factors, i.e. childhood sexual abuse, dysfunctional homes, etc.

They are two separate issues. I haven't taken the time to study why people become gender confused. That being said: If Bruce Jenner who now identifies himself as a woman (yet still has male body parts and always will have male chromosomes) still finds the female gender attractive and has sex with a female, that would still make him a heterosexual. If he has sex with a male, that of course would make him a homosexual.

I was kinda hopin that you and Art would share your vast knowledge of the trannie community, as I'm sure that you've both been to more than your fair share of drag queen shows.

Well I can't speak for Al but I haven't been to any, though I did get roped into seeing 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' once which I thoroughly didn't enjoy...perhaps more your cup of tea?

:think:

TracerBullet

since when do you look at scientific evidence?

you have?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Well I can't speak for Al but I haven't been to any, though I did get roped into seeing 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' once which I thoroughly didn't enjoy...perhaps more your cup of tea?

Boy Art, for someone who incessantly defends the LGBTQueer movement, you're sure not supportive of the "T".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I can't imagine the frustration those in the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement go through when they hear that a young boy with same sex desires overcomes them after going through therapy.

I can't either because it's never happened

The LGBTQueer movement and it's pedophile faction just won't accept the truth will they David Thorstad TracerBullet?

Nambla_founder_David_Thorstad.png

*The above picture showing gay activist/North American Man Boy Love Association founder David Thorstad was photoshopped, as the boy on the left is much much too old for LGBTQueer activists.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Boy Art, for someone who incessantly defends the LGBTQueer movement, you're sure not supportive of the "T".

Eh, never been to a pride parade, or for that matter felt compelled to incessantly search out pictures of them or transvestites on the net either, go figure...

... living so quietly that no one would ever know.

alwight

Except that's hogwash aCW and you know it.
Francis Collins did not say there was no "gay gene" but did suggest that evidence from identical twins rather suggested that there probably was, yet to be found.

Nonsense. What you may think you've shown aCW isn't necessarily the same thing as actually showing it.
Clearly most gay people will not report being somehow "turned gay" by some past event(s), they just happened to be gay.
Did all those who were raised un-molested then choose to be gay?
Did some twin brothers who were raised the same choose their sexuality and come to different conclusions?
Why are "identical" twins more likely to both be gay if one is than non-identical ones if genetics is not a factor?

Deriving a false conclusion from some previous event is all too easy imo, if such a specific conclusion or reason is actively looked for.
The fact is that some people just are gay which, as for straight people, simply cannot be fundamentally changed despite what they consciously do or don't do in life or if they go to a quack reparative therapist.

But maybe you think that all gay people who say that their sexuality was innate are all liars?
You call them disgusting perverts in one sentence and then claim them to be victims of circumstance in the next, you really need to make your mind up aCW. To be a disgusting pervert rather requires that it had to have somehow been chosen. All I can say is that I never made any such choice because I couldn't not to be heterosexual, even if you can.
But I suspect for you however it's more about you trying to convince yourself that you can choose rather than anything else.
But I think you perhaps need to convince yourself that gays actually are all "disgusting perverts" first, which isn't easy and takes a lot of effort trawling the internet while apparently ignoring those gay people who are quietly successful and happy. :plain:

Very droll I'm sure aCW, but since my mood was somewhat serious above and I've for some reason persuaded myself to now be slightly sorry for you and your desperately unhappy situation, I'll just hold my levity for another post.:plain:

alwight

I used to work 24 hour rota shifts in the Earls Court area of London for many years and every night was gay pride night. One of the pubs I often used was mainly, but not exclusively, gay, but no aCW, it never turned me, I'd happily say if it had. :nono:

Arthur Brain

Quote:

Oh dear, if you're reduced to taking anna's quote completely out of context and ascribing your own brand of innuendo then it's standard sleazy aCW "tactics" to the fore and it smatters so much of projection once again. How you don't see that is anyone's guess...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Except that's hogwash aCW and you know it.
Francis Collins did not say there was no "gay gene" but did suggest that evidence from identical twins rather suggested that there probably was, yet to be found.

With the millions and millions of dollars spent and all the scientists quacks that have jumped on the LGBTQueer bandwagon, you'd think after all these years that elsuive 'gay gene" would have been found.

Quote:

Nonsense. What you may think you've shown aCW isn't necessarily the same thing as actually showing it.
Clearly most gay people will not report being somehow "turned gay" by some past event(s), they just happened to be gay.
Did all those who were raised un-molested then choose to be gay?
Did some twin brothers who were raised the same choose their sexuality and come to different conclusions?
Why are identical twins more likely to both be gay if one is than non-identical ones if genetics is not a factor?

You acknowledge that no 'gay' gene has been found and deny environmental factors are behind same sex desires but instead come up with the brilliant deduction that people "just happen" to choose perversion? How did that "just happen" Al?

Deriving a false conclusion from some previous event is all too easy imo, if such a specific conclusion or reason is actively looked for.
The fact is that some people just are gay which, as for straight people, simply cannot be fundamentally changed despite what they consciously do or don't do in life or if they go to a quack reparative therapist.

I can see that you're not only very frustrated that your sexual desires didn't change, but very jealous that others have.

Quote:

But maybe you think that all gay people are lying when they say that their sexuality was innate?

Actually Al, not all "gay people" (i.e. people with same sex desires) have said that. Those who have an open mind about their unnatural desires acknowledge that it was environmental factors that caused them to have same sex desires.

You call them disgusting perverts in one sentence and then claim them to be victims of circumstance in the next, you really need to make your mind up aCW. To be a disgusting pervert rather requires that it had to have somehow been chosen. All I can say is that I never made any such choice because I couldn't not to be heterosexual, even if you can.

I mock those who are proud and unrepenant about their immoral lifestyle, never those who are struggling with it and want to do something to overcome it.

Since we were on the topic of that ever so elusive "transsexual gene", here's an interesting article on Walt Heyer's website:

62.7% of Transgenders Have Untreated Mental Disorders

12/29/2014

A stinging new report finds that the majority of patients with gender dysphoria had at least one psychiatric Axis I comorbidity, the most common being major depressive disorder (33.7%), specific phobia (20.5%), and adjustment disorder (15.7%) [a].

Gender dysphoria is a diagnosis of depression. Yet being identified as a transsexual or diagnosed with gender dysphoria often stands in the way of getting a proper diagnosis of the comorbid or underlying psychopathologies.

Depression and Axis 1 disorders can be treated properly with psychiatric medication in conjunction with effective talk therapy. No change of gender is required.

Yet gender change pushers in the medical community continue to steer patients toward gender change as the first and only treatment. They don’t look for comorbid disorders in the transgender patient. They don’t consider that by pushing patients toward gender change they are preventing them from being diagnosed and treated for another disorder that, according to this study, is likely to be present in two-thirds of patients. For patients undergoing gender change, this can be a quick trip to suicide. For example, for the ones who suffer from major depressive disorder, when they are not diagnosed and treated for the depression, suicide is a highly likely outcome...
http://waltheyer.typepad.com/blog/2014/12/627-of-transgenders-have-untreated-mental-disorders.html

walt-heyer.jpg

Legitimate help is out there for people who want it, whether it be for overcoming same sex desires, or gender confusion.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
If there is a gay gene, I would suspect that it is subtle and usually a combination of genes. The evidence suggests homosexuality is caused by hormonal changes in utero, or possibly early infancy.

Sex-related variation in human behavior and the brain
Trends Cogn Sci. 2010 Oct; 14(10): 448–456.
Abstract:
Male and female fetuses differ in testosterone concentrations beginning as early as week 8 of gestation. This early hormone difference exerts permanent influences on brain development and behavior. Contemporary research shows that hormones are particularly important for the development of sex-typical childhood behavior, including toy choices, which until recently were thought to result solely from sociocultural influences. Prenatal testosterone exposure also appears to influence sexual orientation and gender identity, as well as some, but not all, sex-related cognitive, motor and personality characteristics. Neural mechanisms responsible for these hormone-induced behavioral outcomes are beginning to be identified, and current evidence suggests involvement of the hypothalamus and amygdala, as well as interhemispheric connectivity, and cortical areas involved in visual processing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I used to work 24 hour rota shifts in the Earls Court area of London for many years and every night was gay pride night. One of the pubs I often used was mainly, but not exclusively, gay,...

Kind of reminds me of a guy who did...ahem..."research" in the homosexual resort town of Provincetown MA where he was forced to take all of his meals and drinks in gay bars.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If there is a gay gene, I would suspect that it is subtle and usually a combination of genes. The evidence suggests homosexuality is caused by hormonal changes in utero, or possibly early infancy.

Sex-related variation in human behavior and the brain
Trends Cogn Sci. 2010 Oct; 14(10): 448–456.
Abstract:
Male and female fetuses differ in testosterone concentrations beginning as early as week 8 of gestation. This early hormone difference exerts permanent influences on brain development and behavior...

Since you didn't supply a link to your article, here it is:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20724210

The last time I checked the definition of "permanent", as I recall it meant something couldn't be changed.

Tell us that those people who have changed their same sex desires either through spiritual guidance or secular therapy are just a bunch of LIARS! LIARS! LIARS! barbarian.

alwight

With the millions and millions of dollars spent and all the scientists quacks that have jumped on the LGBTQueer bandwagon, you'd think after all these years that elsuive 'gay gene" would have been found.
What makes you think it's a priority to find a specifically "gay gene"?
Surely genetic research has many more urgent human conditions to learn about than what just happens to make some people gay? Being gay isn't exactly a congenital dysfunction and I suspect it will emerge anyway one day.

You acknowledge that no 'gay' gene has been found and deny environmental factors are behind same sex desires but instead come up with the brilliant deduction that people "just happen" to choose perversion? How did that "just happen" Al?
Please don't put words in my mouth aCW. I rather suspect that if someone is bisexual to some degree then environmental factors may well have some effect, but I doubt that anyone is ever "cured" of being bisexual.
Also I've never even suggested that there is anything perverted in simply being gay, nor have I said that any conscious choice is involved, please try to get something right occasionally. :AMR:

I can see that you're not only very frustrated that your sexual desires didn't change, but very jealous that others have.
As above.

Actually Al, not all "gay people" (i.e. people with same sex desires) have said that. Those who have an open mind about their unnatural desires acknowledge that it was environmental factors that caused them to have same sex desires.
If you go back and check aCW I had already altered my bad wording after I reread it, you were a bit too quick. But please do comment again if you wish. :)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Since you didn't supply a link

Gave you a cite for it. Did you know you could look it up directly?

The last time I checked the definition of "permanent", as I recall it meant something couldn't be changed.

So I understand.

Tell us that those people who have changed their same sex desires either through spiritual guidance or secular therapy are just a bunch of LIARS! LIARS! LIARS! barbarian.

You mean like the programs once pushed by Exodus International? What do they say about it?

Exodus International (1978): The ministry selected 30 of their 800 members as having changed from exclusively homosexual to exclusively heterosexual in orientation. Two outside psychiatrists interviewed the 30 and found that only three were actually heterosexual.

Subsequent to the study, two of the male founders of Exodus fell in love and were united in a union ceremony. They claimed that the Exodus program was "ineffective...not one person was healed." The conversion rate, based on the study is 3 in 800, on the order of 0.4%

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_exod1.htm

OCRT pilot study (2000): The sponsors of this web site surveyed each of the 36 websites of the GayChange WebRing. 3 These are mainly Internet sites created by individuals or small Christian ministries. From the sites' content, all appear to be Evangelical Christian in outlook. Of the 28 accessible web sites, only one reported what they felt were conversion success. They had two clients who entered therapy with a homosexual orientation, and decided during therapy to remain celibate. One entered therapy as a bisexual and has developed a relationship with a person of the opposite sex. Neither actually changed their sexual orientation. The conversion rate of the Christian ministries sampled was 0%.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_exod1.htm

Given the evidence that sexual orientation is developed in utero, and given the fact that it seems extremely difficult to change, I think you're pretty much out of excuses. Those are, of course, two different issues; homosexuality can be determined before birth, and still be changed.

I notice that "reparative therapy" seems to be based on the same principles as the therapy given Alex in A Clockwork Orange.

clockwork-orange2.jpg

It didn't last for Alex, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.