Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Cuz you need a bride Art (if Barry Manilow can do it at 71, by golly gee Art Brain can do it at 43).

If I did it would be a woman thanks, and as told previous you have no knowledge and never will have where it comes to my private life. Strikes me that this is either projection on your part (again) or just outright bizarre.

Jedidiah

Marriage is marriage, deal with it
How about I deal with the fact that in spite of repeated attempts to pressure you to do the right thing and admit you'd been had, you're going to Act like that never happened, and the more you Act that way, you know, because, you snake, you know human nature so well, you know that if you Act like something didn't happen, then eventually, everybody will Act the same way, and then, "for all intents and purposes," it never did happen. And that's black magic voodoo stuff. You're an Actor, a flat-out dishonest creep. You're completely fake. Caught red handed, but since there's only one person calling you out on your dishonesty, you decide to Act like I'm not here.

A contract...is a contract.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
Marriage is marriage, deal with it

How about I deal with the fact that in spite of repeated attempts to pressure you to do the right thing and admit you'd been had, you're going to Act like that never happened, and the more you Act that way, you know, because, you snake, you know human nature so well, you know that if you Act like something didn't happen, then eventually, everybody will Act the same way, and then, "for all intents and purposes," it never did happen. And that's black magic voodoo stuff. You're an Actor, a flat-out dishonest creep. You're completely fake. Caught red handed, but since there's only one person calling you out on your dishonesty, you decide to Act like I'm not here.

A contract...is a contract.

When you get around to it, there are probably a few people following this 3 part thread who would like to see you answer this post:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4285445&postcount=7033

I know I would.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
file36649.jpg

In these 20 pages the boyz and I discussed the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist's new frontier (incest). Two of them didn't blink an eye at legalizing it, the other two came up with lame excuses as to why it shouldn't be.

That thoughtful Food and Drug Administration is once again seriously comtemplating allowing those who engage in a disease ridden deadly behavior to share their blood with the general public (doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?).

Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger's ties to Hitler is shown again, and the childhood of homosexual/serial killer/cannibal Luka Magnotta is discussed. There's a post talking about Seattle's openly homosexual mayor Ed Murrray and his constituents, and you'll see why we here in Seattle are so proud of little Eddie boy.

Table of Contents for pages 281-300

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4275912&postcount=6840

Jedidiah

So you would be ok if civil government allowed Manilow and what'shisname to have a "civil union" (giving them certain rights, kinda like business partners do, but with deviant disease ridden sex involved), as long as they didn't call it marriage?...
Marital status. It's an easy way to grant special privileges to certain people. A person with an M has different privileges than a person with an S (single, legally unmarried).

There's an assumption that a person who is of Marital status M, is not fornicatingKJV, at least not all the time. How many M adulterers are there ? Does anybody know ?
...So you're ok with civil government giving those who engage in a sexual behavior that God detests certain rights?...
You do have a way with words, AC. :e4e:
...There are legitimate grounds for divorce and remarriage in the Bible...
Show me one. And it can't be Mark 10:11-12 (KJV) because that 1's mine. :chuckle:
...Check your's to see if it ever legitimizes homosexuality...
Never.
...As I've mentioned numerous times throughout this 3 part thread: No-fault divorce legislation has been devastating on the family and needs to be changed...
No-fault divorce has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.
...That being said: Surely you're not comparing someone who marries, divorces and then remarries with someone who is a sexual deviant are you Jed?
They're both deviant. FornicationKJV is fornicationKJV.

And what can I do about it, anyway ? Our Lord said that it's adultery. He said it's because the union is permanent between the two original people; it persists, and cannot be undone through human means. So divorce and re-marriage is literally adultery. The marital union exists, and there is nothing that can change that, except death, which is why that part's in the vows, to remind us.

Letting LGBTQ people enter into our marriage contract is not going to somehow make a real ethereal marriage between them occur. It's not real. It can't be made real. It doesn't exist and we can't make it exist (i.e., we can't Create it Mark 10:6).

M is a letter.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So you would be ok if civil government allowed Manilow and what'shisname to have a "civil union" (giving them certain rights, kinda like business partners do, but with deviant disease ridden sex involved), as long as they didn't call it marriage?...

Marital status. It's an easy way to grant special privileges to certain people. A person with an M has different privileges than a person with an S (single, legally unmarried).
There's an assumption that a person who is of Marital status M, is not fornicatingKJV, at least not all the time. How many M adulterers are there ? Does anybody know ?

Darn, I missed your answer again. I see that I asked it below, try again.

Quote:
...So you're ok with civil government giving those who engage in a sexual behavior that God detests certain rights?...

You do have a way with words, AC.

As do you, thanks for your answer.

Quote:
...There are legitimate grounds for divorce and remarriage in the Bible...

Show me one. And it can't be Mark 10:11-12 (KJV) because that 1's mine.

I can't help but get the feeling that you're just a tad bit uncomfortable talking about homosexuality Jed, why is that?

Regarding divorce: http://www.gotquestions.org/divorce-remarriage.html

(I'm not going to allow yet another smokescreen by you Jed, so don't expect a conversation on divorce in this thread).

Quote:
...Check your's to see if it ever legitimizes homosexuality...

At least you got one answer right.

Quote:
...As I've mentioned numerous times throughout this 3 part thread: No-fault divorce legislation has been devastating on the family and needs to be changed...

No-fault divorce has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Yet it is responsible for the skyrocketing divorce rates that have occurred in this country in the past few decades.

Quote:
...That being said: Surely you're not comparing someone who marries, divorces and then remarries with someone who is a sexual deviant are you Jed?

They're both deviant. FornicationKJV is fornicationKJV.

Sex between two males or females is the same as sex between a married couple, one or both of whom had been previously married? (Wow).

And what can I do about it, anyway ? Our Lord said that it's adultery. He said it's because the union is permanent between the two original people; it persists, and cannot be undone through human means. So divorce and re-marriage is literally adultery. The marital union exists, and there is nothing that can change that, except death, which is why that part's in the vows, to remind us.

Letting LGBTQ people enter into our marriage contract is not going to somehow make a real ethereal marriage between them occur. It's not real. It can't be made real. It doesn't exist and we can't make it exist (i.e., we can't Create it Mark 10:6).

M is a letter.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread Jed. You can leave now that I know your stance on the recriminalization of homosexuality.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know about you people, but I get kinda teary eyed when two long lost brothers are finally reunited.

eba18c482.jpg

B. Hussein Castro Obama and Raul Castro shake hands during historic meeting on April 10, 2015 (the 3rd mass murdering dictator, Fidel, was not available to join his two brothers).

Cuban [LGBTQueer] activists welcome normalized relations between U.S. and Cuba

Dec. 17, 2014

Cuban LGBT rights advocates on Wednesday welcomed President Obama’s announcement that the U.S. will seek to normalize relations with their country. Yosvanys Fonseca Aguilar of the Network of Young People for Health and Sexual Rights,, a group that is part of the National Center for Sexual Education (CENESEX), which Mariela Castro Espín, daughter of Cuban President Raúl Castro, directs, told the Washington Blade he feels normalized relations between the U.S. and Cuba will have “positive benefits for the Cuban LGBT community.” These include the opportunity to build support for marriage rights for same-sex couples on the Communist island and other LGBT-specific issues. “Work on these issues has already taken place in Cuba,” Fonseca told the Blade. “But the normalization of relations in Cuba will bring many changes in benefits for all Cubans.” Fonseca spoke with the Blade shortly before the White House formally announced the U.S. will “immediately begin discussions” with the Cuban government to reestablish diplomatic relations that ended in January 1961. These include the opening of a U.S. Embassy in Havana and allowing “high-ranking” American officials to visit Cuba. - See more at: http://www.washingtonblade.com/2014...ized-relations-u-s-cuba/#sthash.Ox0Xhu3q.dpuf

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

rougueone

We've covered quite a bit of area in this 2 part thread that is close to 2 years old, a subject that has generated over 13,000 posts and close to a half of a million views, and we're far from being done.

Link to part 1
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84307

Link to part 2
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90740

For those that have been following the thread, you've seen 4 things time and time again that are key to the proud and unrepentant homosexual lifestyle and the agenda that grew like a out of control cancer since homosexuality was decriminalized just over 10 years ago:

1). Infiltrating and redefining society's invaluable and important institutions. Since homosexuality was decriminalized, we've seen how the invaluable institutions of marriage and the family have been mocked by homosexuals in the name of "equality". We've also seen how these very very sick people through their evil agenda and political and cultural clout were able to enter and have a negative effect on other institutions such as the military, the media/entertainment, and youth mentor groups. I'll continue to talk about those institutions throughout part 3 of the thread, as well as go into other institutions (which I've briefly talked about, but will go into greater detail) such as education and religion.

1930-2.jpg

Gayly%20Oct%202013%20Kansas%20AP%20story%20color%20jpg%201pic%202.jpg

2). The indoctrination of children and teens into accepting homosexuality as something 'normal'. By exposing toddlers and infants to homosexual 'culture' and being raised by homosexual 'parents', it starts children off at a very young age into accepting this perversion as something natural.

folsom_street_fair_children.jpg

Two year old adopted twins of homosexuals at San Francisco's Folsom Street Fair

This indoctrination not only involves taking these innocent children to homosexual "pride parades" and festivals where all kinds of sexual debauchery are openly displayed in public, but indoctrinating them through the news media, entertainment and education.

The physical molestation of our youth has always been a big part of homosexuality as well, be it 'grooming' children into having sex with a homosexual elder, or the outright rape of the child. We've seen that the modern day "pioneers" of the homosexual movement were advocates of the pedophile organization known as the North American Man Boy Love Association, and it will be shown in the "Homosexual Pedophilia and Pederasty" segment that children have always played a major role for many of those that engage in homosexual behavior.

As seen in this Youtube video, compliments of our friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality, proud and unrepentant HIV homosexual Walter Lee Hammond II has seen older homosexual males chase teenage boys "a thousand times".

http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...would-not-let-my-teenage-sons-around-gay-men/

Homosexual activists also use the force of law to take parental rights away from those parents who want to help their sexually confused child who is suffering from same sex attraction. Drafting and passing legislation that prohibits those children from receiving therapy is yet another form of child molestation.

3). Intolerance and violence against those that speak out against homosexual behavior or it's agenda and amongst those that engage in homosexual behavior themselves. Remember that these threats and violence are often times perpetrated against Christians whose only 'crime' is that they're attempting to share the Word of God with sinners.

Chased out of the Castro

Homosexual violence and Crimes in San Francisco

Bakeries, florists and innkeepers who simply state that it goes against their Christian beliefs to cater to a faux homosexual marriage ceremony, have been fined, threatened with jail time, and ordered to attend "sensitivity training".

Professional athletes, the most recent being a football player who responded on a social network to an openly homosexual football player kissing his boyfriend with the word "horrible", was suspended, fined and sent to "sensitivity training" for his non politically correct view of homosexuality.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2014/05/20/Don-Jones-Returns-from-Sensitivity-Training

I'll continue with "violence amongst homosexuals" in part 3, showing the disproportionate amount of homosexual serial killers and the violence amongst homosexual domestic partners.

4). Disease and early death.

Throughout both part 1 and 2, reports have been shown that homosexuals are disproportionately contracting HIV/AIDS and various other sexually transmitted diseases through CDC and other medical organization studies. I've also shown why these terribly sexually confused people contract these preventable diseases, but will go into much greater detail in a segment entitled "Disease and early death amongst homosexuals".

22614708_SA.jpg

"We know that the law is good if one uses it properly."
1 Timothy 1:8

Let's start using it properly people and put an end to this insanity.

Let's start by criminalizing sin. Let's throw out the grace of Jesus and go back the Mosaic Law.
No ?
That's right. We are all doomed.

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God” (Romans 3:19).

How are we to treat all people ?......
LOVE THEM !!!

“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your FELLOW HUMAN as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

“If we could ever hate the sin in ourselves as much as we hate the sin in others, we might have some idea what Jesus is all about.”

rougueone

http://www.edgemedianetwork.com/new...ed_for_booting_gay_men_out_of_cab_for_kissing

Arrested for assault as well.

This will put the liberals in Chi-town in a really tizzy: charging one of their beloved muzzies for assault while at the same time trying to appease the LGBTQueer community.

Let's start by criminalizing sin. Let's throw out the grace of Jesus and go back the Mosaic Law.
No ?
That's right. We are all doomed.

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God” (Romans 3:19).

How are we to treat all people ?......
LOVE THEM !!!

“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your FELLOW HUMAN as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

“If we could ever hate the sin in ourselves as much as we hate the sin in others, we might have some idea of whom Jesus is all about.”

Jedidiah

...(I'm not going to allow yet another smokescreen by you Jed, so don't expect a conversation on divorce in this thread)....
It's not a conversation. LGBTQ marriage will happen to some small fraction of the population, probably 1 percent. Meanwhile there are at least ten times as many people who are -- in your own words, AC -- benefiting because, and I quote, "civil government [is] giving those who engage in a sexual behavior that God detests..." and you go on to say, "...certain rights."

It's not a conversation, it's a conversation closer.

rougueone

Homosexualists, as seen by the above post, think that this subject is a joke.

I'm pleased that TOL's "moderate Libertarian" WizardofOz (aka Aaron) was the first to respond to part 3.

Perhaps you can tell us why homosexuality shouldn't be recriminalized Aaron?

You accidentally left out the remainder of:
1 Timothy 1:8-11

Now we know that the law is good, if any one uses it lawfully, understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, immoral persons, sodomites, kidnapers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, in accordance with the glorious gospel of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted. (1 Timothy 1:8-11 RSV).

Are we to also start stoning to death liars, adulterer's, and all people we know live contrary to Gods law ? if so, I would of been stoned to death at age 12 for lying. Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Baker, stoned to death. Do you know of a close friend who had an affair? Would you stone that person to death ? Have you known a young teen who lied? ET....

The Mosaic Law is from God. let God handle the justice. Our command is to love people to such a degree they want what we have. JESUS.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Boy, this tranny's plastic surgery job almost makes Barry Manilow's look good.

British Man Who Spends $150K on Botox, Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian: "I Welcome the Hate"

It didnt work either, he doesnt look like Kim Kardashian.

I'm convinced that he's the love child of Kim K and Dr. Evil.

mankim.jpg

3998596-dr-evil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.