Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Believe me when I say that I couldn't make the stuff up that you defend, so yes, your LGBTQueer movement is responsible for keeping this thread going.

Hey, don't sell yerself short Connie, you make all sorts of stuff up here. If it's not Hitler and all the gestapo being gay it's your projective little fantasies onto straights. You're the only one who keeps this thread going as it's your own personal little wind box. This "thread" would have withered on the vine a long time ago otherwise.

So you didn't actually stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night you only saw a commercial?

I have an idea Art: Why don't you find an ex homosexual that has successfully changed his or her life via therapy and have them tell you about it? (But then that would mean that you'd be open minded on the subject and we know that just isn't Art Brain's style).

If you actually kept track of your thread you'd know just what I was referring to although I'm sure you can find the appropriate reference in your beloved table of contents.

You talking about having a mind let alone an 'open' one is inadvertently funny so props for that Connie...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I see that a couple of the thread's resident homosexualists have formed a Persephone66 fan club.

1. GFR7
2. TracerBullet

See what cheap makeup and a pair of pantyhose can do for a guy's popularity amongst the pagans here on TOL? (Mmm hmm, yes).

Is someone sad and lonely?

It just so happens that the founder and President of the "Persephone66 TOL fan club" is sad and lonely and if you play your cards right Chuck I bet that you could even get GFR7 to call you "Mommy".

Quote:
Whether or not the guy who you call your "girlfriend" has had genital mulitation surgery yet is beside the point. What'shisname will always have male DNA and even if some quack of a wannabe doctor destroys what God gave him and replaces them with fake parts, he'll continue to be a male and both of you will be at risk for STD's and various fun stuff like anal cancer.

Anyone that doesn't acknowledge that is "stupid and delusional".

So how does someone who does not have an STD get an STD from someone who also does not have an STD?

Unnatural sex acts have dire consequences. Are you sure that you're a "real homosexual" Chuck?

Also, how many heterosexual women have come down with anal cancer?

I've covered that subject numerous times in this thread, most recently with the founder and President of the Persephone66 TOL fan club as a matter of fact. (You can check the CDC website or do a thread search for the posts I'm referring to that shows that homosexual males disproportionately...and I mean disproportionately contract anal cancer).

Quote:
So no, other than the horror stories that you've read in your favorite LGBTQueer websites you know nothing of reparative therapy and if indeed it could help a sexually confused 15 year old boy out in Sprague, WA.

So apparently this thread is my favourite "LGBTQueer website."

I bet if you get with Art Brain he can tell you what LGBTQueer produced televison show on the subject of reparative therapy you can watch so that you too will be a certified expert on ex gay therapy and know that absolutely no one has left homosexual desires behind and if they claim they have they're nothing but LIARS! LIARS! LIARS!

Quote:
That being said, shall we talk about your use of the word persecution and your supposed knowledge of the the First Amendment from that trashy little Youtube video you made regarding Phil Robertson's speech at CPAC or do you have some important bang bang shoot em up video gaming to do?

Should be well on to that by now, what is holding you up? I do have a video response to a guy who calls himself "Wild Bill for America" in the works as well another episode of my show on Secular TV on my list of stuff to do. I also have my job to go to tonight, but I can make time.

Be sure to stretch those wrists out good before you spend 8 years flipping burgers tonight Chuck, as I wouldn't want you to get injured on the job.

Regarding Phil Robertson's speech at CPAC, tell us why you brought up the First Amendment frequently?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4256739&postcount=6332

TracerBullet

But Traci, since that little chit chat I had last night with your fellow Persephone66 fan club member GFR7 and his queen of denial buddy Art Brain, the new me believes everything that I'm told by atheists and pagans.

I acknowledge that you are a devout Christian who is married with kazillions of children.

Mmm Hmm, yes.
only three kids here

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

But Traci, since that little chit chat I had last night with your fellow Persephone66 fan club member GFR7 and his queen of denial buddy Art Brain, the new me believes everything that I'm told by atheists and pagans.

I acknowledge that you are a devout Christian who is married with kazillions of children.

Mmm Hmm, yes.

only three kids here

Oh good, you can be GFR7's designated "Daddy".

Do share with the followers of the thread what wonderful things you teach those impressionable children about human sexuality Traci.

Arthur Brain

I bet if you get with Art Brain he can tell you what LGBTQueer produced televison show on the subject of reparative therapy you can watch so that you too will be a certified expert on ex gay therapy and know that absolutely no one has left homosexual desires behind and if they claim they have they're nothing but LIARS! LIARS! LIARS!

It was actually a channel 4 show over here but I'm sure you'll have familiarised yourself with the appropriate segment by now, you being so in touch with the contents etc. Oh, and tone down the melodrama will ya?

TracerBullet

Quote:

Mmm Hmm, yes.

Oh good, you can be GFR7's designated "Daddy".

Do share with the followers of the thread what wondeful things you teach those impressionable children about human sexuality Traci.

I've taught them to stay away form people like you

Arthur Brain

Quote:

Mmm Hmm, yes.

This from a guy who callously makes light of a husband's loss and who hasn't got the balls to account for it or even try to defend it.

'Mmm Hmm', yes indeed.

How is that a 'Christian witness' to anyone aCW?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you actually kept track of your thread you'd know just what I was referring to although I'm sure you can find the appropriate reference in your beloved table of contents...

Speaking of the table of contents: I'm back logged close to 170 pages (I guess my "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow" attitude is catching up with me).

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on what should be done with the 15 year old boy out in Sprague WA who attempted to lure an 11 year old boy from his home last year and is going to be charged with the attempted kidnapping of a 2 year old boy just recently, probably due to his same sex desires.

Oh wait...I must have missed that post.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This from a guy who callously makes light of a husband's loss and who hasn't got the balls to account for it or even try to defend it.

'Mmm Hmm', yes indeed.

How is that a 'Christian witness' to anyone aCW?

:think:

I'll tell you what Art. First you get down on your knees and BEG forgivenness from God for the things that you've done and ask Him to be your Lord and Savior, and then we can talk about "Christian witnessing" together.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Do share with the followers of the thread what wonderful things you teach those impressionable children about human sexuality Traci.

I've taught them to stay away form people like you

So what you're saying is that you've thoroughly exposed your innocent children to the LGBTQueer "culture"?

tumblr_n47pmkxWX51seu168o1_500.jpg

Arthur Brain

Speaking of the table of contents: I'm back logged close to 170 pages (I guess my "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow" attitude is catching up with me).

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on what should be done with the 15 year old boy out in Sprague WA who attempted to lure an 11 year old boy from his home last year and is going to be charged with the attempted kidnapping of a 2 year old boy just recently, probably due to his same sex desires.

Not my problem if you can't keep up with your own thread is it? In regards to the 15 year old minor then he needs to be segregated from other minors in case he causes harm as with anyone else. You do also realize homosexuality isn't paedophilia right?

Right?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Someone want to tell aCW how frequently I mentioned the First Amendment in this video sine it is quite clear he didn't watch it? At least not all of it.

Warning - I say bad words and use facts.

You have to know that I can't stomach your videos and that watching a little over a minute of your latest trash fest where you play the role of a bull dyke wasn't easy for me.

00:36-First Amendment comment

1:08-Persecution comment.

Either talk about them or go back to playing bang bang shoot em video games Chuck.

Arthur Brain

I'll tell you what Art. First you get down on your knees and BEG forgivenness from God for the things that you've done and ask Him to be your Lord and Savior, and then we can talk about "Christian witnessing" together.

How about you show me where inventing lurid innuendo up and being callous in regards to personal tragedy counts as 'witness' aCW? What excuse have you for that considering you've presumably done that which you ask of me?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Not my problem if you can't keep up with your own thread is it? In regards to the 15 year old minor then he needs to be segregated from other minors in case he causes harm as with anyone else.

So youth with same sex desires should be segregated from the general population in Juvenile Detention Centers for fear that they'll cause harm to others?

Sounds to me like you're putting a bandaid over a cancer Art. Why not get to the core of the problem, that being his same sex desires?

Oh wait, the LGBTQueer movement wouldn't survive without "recruits" would it Art?

You do also realize homosexuality isn't paedophilia right?

We've had this conversation numerous times Art and I've repeatedly acknowledged that not all homosexuals travel to Thailand to buy the services of 8 year old boys like Gore Vidal did; some stay at home like 66 year old HRC founder and accused pederast/rapist Terry Bean did and are quite satisfied with 15 year old boys.

Back to the kid from Sprague WA who attempted to lure an 11 year old boy away from his home a year ago and is being charged with the attempted kidnapping of a 2 year old boy recently:

If he does indeed have same sex desires and planned on doing the unmentionable to that two year old, what should we call him...

a "heterosexual pedophile"?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

How about you show me where inventing lurid innuendo up and being callous in regards to personal tragedy counts as 'witness' aCW? What excuse have you for that considering you've presumably done that which you ask of me?

It's amazing how one's vision improves when they accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and acknowledge the Word of God...

They can see through the lies of others.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
You have to know that I can't stomach your videos and that watching a little over a minute of your latest trash fest where you play the role of a bull dyke wasn't easy for me.
But I was not playing the role of a bull dyke. In fact, the alleged bull dyke is an NPC, a Non-Player Character. I was playing the role of Kreig. He's a rather swell guy.
00:36-First Amendment comment
This is a storytelling element called foreshadowing. It relates to something later in the video.
1:08-Persecution comment.
Snide remark, I make lots of those in my videos.
Either talk about them or go back to playing bang bang shoot em video games Chuck.
You should really watch the rest of the video, you are making a fool of yourself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Either talk about them [First Amendment and persecution comments] or go back to playing bang bang shoot em video games Chuck.

You should really watch the rest of the video, you are making a fool of yourself.

Just call me a "LGBTQueer culturally deprived fool" Chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.