Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not seeing a connection, however, between what a pastor says, and what a child might hear in therapy. For instance, my daughter asked what I'd say to her if she had gender confusion. I told her that
"God made her a girl and that regardless of any confusion, we are humans and to love God as humans. We don't have to act upon sexual impulses and as such, we don't need to get into that discussion on those terms. I told her I was completely celibate and appropriate until I married at 27 and that such then is about behavior. It wouldn't matter an iota what gender I was attracted to, nobody would have ever seen anything inappropriate from me either toward girls or guys, so much so, that some people might have wondered if I was gay. I simply didn't entertain attractions as much as I entertained loving people of who they are. "

She grasped all of that just fine AND that's what is actually wrong with homosexuality or other sexual sins, hetero, homo, or whatever.

It is one of the most noble practice of Christianity that they don't take sexuality so cheap like the rest of the world.

I was a virgin until I got married but I did not have noble sexual mentality when I was a single and a non-believer. It was just no biggy.

In Japan, abortion is no biggy just like sexuality.

Lon

What do you think about what the pastor said?
The reconstruction thing is a difficult prospect. For me, the answer isn't about gender-desire, but about God-centered thinking. I'm not sure what a parent would take away from that small bit of information or how to actually use it, so I've no idea. I simply think it is better to talk about who we are in Christ as to how that affects our desires.

Romans 14:8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The reconstruction thing is a difficult prospect. For me, the answer isn't about gender-desire, but about God-centered thinking. I'm not sure what a parent would take away from that small bit of information or how to actually use it, so I've no idea. I simply think it is better to talk about who we are in Christ as to how that affects our desires.

Romans 14:8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

I'm talking about this, Lon:

"Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok?"

aCW saw nothing wrong with a different pastor who claimed he'd full on punched a kid in the chest. Maybe aCW doesn't see a problem with breaking a kid's wrist either.

These are men you'd want to see preaching to a congregation?

Lon

"Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok?" ...These are men you'd want to see preaching to a congregation?
Guys are guys: We read each other differently than actual on stuff like this, especially with "Man up." As such, I don't 'think' we read it as literal, probably forgetting that a woman might. That said, if he literally means it, that the child should be punched? No, I'm against that and against a preacher meaning this literally. Macho shouldn't mean random acts of physical contact. I'm not into punching guys in the arm either though, so I can't speak for all males nor would I try to emasculate (take away any of their God-given masculinity).

aCW saw nothing wrong with a different pastor who claimed he'd full on punched a kid in the chest. Maybe aCW doesn't see a problem with breaking a kid's wrist either.
My father and father-in-law are both more masculine than I and have sensibilities along that line I don't always get. I don't think they'd see anything wrong with this either. For me, it isn't right, but Jesus took a whip into the temple and cleansed it. I can't be less masculine that He without it becoming a Spiritual problem. I guess I'm saying I share your concern but perhaps without the condemnation. I'm still often left at the back of the line trying to figure these things out, long after others have made judgment calls and moved on to other subjects. I hope and pray that doesn't make me limp-wristed, but merely overtly analytical and perhaps behind the times.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Guys are guys: We read each other differently than actual on stuff like this, especially with "Man up." As such, I don't 'think' we read it as literal, probably forgetting that a woman might. That said, if he literally means it, that the child should be punched? No, I'm against that and against a preacher meaning this literally. Macho shouldn't mean random acts of physical contact. I'm not into punching guys in the arm either though, so I can't speak for all males nor would I try to emasculate (take away any of their God-given masculinity).

My father and father-in-law are both more masculine than I and have sensibilities along that line I don't always get. I don't think they'd see anything wrong with this either. For me, it isn't right, but Jesus took a whip into the temple and cleansed it. I can't be less masculine that He without it becoming a Spiritual problem. I guess I'm saying I share your concern but perhaps without the condemnation. I'm still often left at the back of the line trying to figure these things out, long after others have made judgment calls and moved on to other subjects. I hope and pray that doesn't make me limp-wristed, but merely overtly analytical and perhaps behind the times.

I can't answer this tonight, Lon. I'm very tired and I can't write it the way I want to, so I'll try again tomorrow.

Lon

I can't answer this tonight, Lon. I'm very tired and I can't write it the way I want to, so I'll try again tomorrow.
I understand. I have to say that though I'm a bit more sensitive, I'm thankful for my step father. And my two macho brothers, even if they both can about break me in half, or punch me in the arm. I'm sure I'd not be much of a male without them. I'm not sure if that justifies a nun with a ruler, I'm just saying I'm always looking to be balance between what is macho, and then what is abusive. I 'used' to have a hard time with a picture in my mind of Jesus with a whip. I don't any more. That was my hang-up and I needed to "Man-up" as it were. I'm not sure if women are ever supposed to "man-up."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It wouldn't matter an iota what gender I was attracted to, nobody would have ever seen anything inappropriate from me either toward girls or guys, so much so, that some people might have wondered if I was gay. I simply didn't entertain attractions as much as I entertained loving people of who they are. "

Sensible and realistic approach. We are all born with various inclinations, some of which aren't good or good for us. We don't have to be the slave of our impulses.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Okay, trying this again.

I realize that men relate to each other differently when in an all-male environment, that there's a lot of teasing that goes on that isn't meant or taken seriously. I get that. But that isn't what's going on in these two instances. Both of these men approving of physical violence towards others were preaching to congregations. There's no 'guys being guys' context there. Also, the 'guys will be guys' thing all too often goes off track and veers into the abusive, and to hear that sort of thing advocated under the guise of preaching is indefensible. There's nothing there to indicate that either one didn't literally mean it either, and I think their congregations took them literally.

And it shouldn't be emasculating to any man to realize that his masculinity doesn't have to be propped up by macho posturing.

In my opinion, advocating breaking a "limp wrist" or punching a boy in the chest (not the arm Lon, the chest) isn't an indication of masculinity but an indication of someone with a mean streak, a ego problem, or a god complex - maybe all of those things combined and more I haven't thought of. So many times I've seen Christians justify their meanness because Jesus took a whip and cleared the temple area. I think that often makes other Christians hesitate and that's long enough for them to decide that maybe that meanness is justified, so they stand aside and say nothing. In actuality, standing against bullying is a very masculine thing for a man to do, and it should go without saying that it ought to be a very Christian thing to do as well.

I wonder how much meanness comes about because a father's own ego is threatened by a son who doesn't measure up on dad's masculinity scale. The boy suffers because of the father's ego, the father's insecurities and by God (literally) that father is going to make that boy pay the price.

I understand. I have to say that though I'm a bit more sensitive, I'm thankful for my step father. And my two macho brothers, even if they both can about break me in half, or punch me in the arm. I'm sure I'd not be much of a male without them. I'm not sure if that justifies a nun with a ruler, I'm just saying I'm always looking to be balance between what is macho, and then what is abusive. I 'used' to have a hard time with a picture in my mind of Jesus with a whip. I don't any more. That was my hang-up and I needed to "Man-up" as it were. I'm not sure if women are ever supposed to "man-up."

I think I covered most of this in my above, but that last line made me chuckle. Women are expected to "man up" every day of their lives, and to do it without fanfare.

Jedidiah

There is only 1 tenet of atheism, and that is that we are all determined and that we are not free, which is silliness on its face, and it forms the foundation for the atheists' house of cards. And this fatalism can be ridiculed and pummeled until nobody believes it. But we need to do it together.
...We are all born with various inclinations, some of which aren't good or good for us. We don't have to be the slave of our impulses.
Amen. :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since the blood of these morally confused youth who took their lives are on the hands of homosexualists like GFR7, Art Brain, annabenedetti , patrick jane and the barbarian, I'll dedicate these next 5 posts talking about 'gay' teen suicide to them and see if they can live with themselves knowing that they are part of an evil movement that causes the death of innocents such as these boys (they can live with themselves, as that same movement is responsible for 58 million unborn babies being murdered in the womb in the past 42 years).

gay-teen-suicides.jpg

The first article was written back in 2010 by a conservative woman named Krista West, it's entitled:

Blogger Blames Christians For Gay Suicides

Oct. 8, 2010

At times, the Internet can be an information wonderland. At others, it is more like a landfill where people go to dump their poorly crafted opinions labeled as fact. Take this quote for example:
"It's a fact that gay teenagers are about thirty percent more likely than straight teenagers to take their own lives. It's a fact that the vast majority of Christians believe that being gay is a profound moral failing, a foul aberration, a repelling, unnatural offense against God that fully warrants as punishment an eternity spent in hell. Asserting that those two facts have no relationship cannot possibly be anything but intellectually dishonest."

This quote comes from the personal blog of John Shore, contributor to the Huffington Post, which linked to the entry in question. He writes primarily on Christianity and operates under the mantra "Trying God's patience since 1958."

His statements are pretty compelling to the uncritical reader. Unfortunately for Shore, he is the one being "intellectually dishonest." His argument is built upon false premises. Just because two aspects have a common bond does not necessarily translate into a causal relation.

Shore observes that an increased number of homosexuals are committing suicide. He also observes that Christianity does not support a homosexual lifestyle. Shore puts two and two together to determine that Christians are the cause of an increase in the number of homosexuals who commit suicide. However, the equation is not that simple.

Readers are supposed to accept Shore's implication that Christian beliefs about homosexuality contributed to or spurred on the bullying from peers that has allegedly resulted in the recent suicides of four gay teens. This gives religion far too much credit for influencing the behavior of teenagers. And it could just as easily be argued that said bullying resulted from a failure to follow Christianity. "Do unto others" is clearly not at work in any bullying situation. Mean kids do mean things everyday, and they aren't informed by Christianity.

Further, to suggest that most Christians consider homosexuality "a profound moral failing, a foul aberration, a repelling, unnatural offense against God that fully warrants as punishment an eternity spent in hell," is to oversimplify to the point of meaninglessness. The Catholic Church and many of the mainline Protestant churches that haven't already fully embraced homosexuality, teach that being homosexual isn't a sin - acting on it is.

That may seem a small distinction, but if Shore's point is that gay teens kill themselves because of their own Christian upbringing, the distinction becomes crucial.

A self-proclaimed believer, Shore states "I love being Christian." He later continues, "But let's not insult ourselves and anyone listening to us by saying that we don't understand the relationship between the gay teen suicide rate, and the common, absolute Christian condemnation of gays."

What's more insulting is that Shore did not take the time to think through the complexities of his subject before scape-goating Christians.
- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/krista...-blames-christians-gay-suicides#ixzz11sVYMYLo

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A few pages back I showed where LGBTQueer icon Dan Savage suggested that the parents of gender confused Joshua Alcorn be criminally charged for the death of their child. Dan Savage as many of you know, is one of the founders of the "It Get's Better Project", where sexually confused youth are tricked into believing by perverts like Savage that the homosexual lifestyle will get better for them as time goes on.

As our friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality shows here, it doesn't.

VIDEO: Homosexual Man Responds to ‘It Gets Better Project’ with Video: ‘It Got Worse’

Single gay man in his thirties compares ”flakey” homosexual men to shallow, vicious 14-year-old girls…

Folks, here is a fascinating eight-and-a-half-minute YouTube video that reminds me of how — despite 20 years of monitoring the “gay” movement – AFTAH has only skimmed the surface in exposing the tragic reality of the homosexual lifestyle. AFTAH is excoriated by “gay” activists for allegedly exaggerating homosexuality’s downsides, but the reality is quite the opposite: as outsiders (I am not nor have I ever been homosexual or homosexually-tempted), we fail to convey how dysfunctional, superficial, and destructive it actually is.

The anonymous author of this video is no fan of AFTAH, to be sure. On Dec. 18, he tweeted: “My video is not meant for hetero[sexual] bigots. [It] is meant for other gay men who have to deal with the same things I do.” But that only makes the video more authoritative, not less. God only knows how representative and accurate this fellow’s bitter assessment of male homosexuality is. However, the video is a necessary and frank rebuttal to the ubiquitous cheerleading for homosexuality, as typified by the thousands of videos inspired by homosexual militant Dan Savage’s youth-oriented “It Gets Better Project.”

Few could doubt that LGBT advocates — desperate to rationalize their own (or a friend’s or relative’s) homosexuality, tend to downplay its many negatives. And of course the media and Hollywood — pressured by GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) – glamorize homosexuality. Think of this presentation as a lone, politically incorrect — and well documented — counterpoint to all the “gay”-affirming buzz. Following the video is research provided by the author to back up his claims. – Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH

The following supportive research is a verbatim copy of that which appears under the “It Got Worse” video on YouTube:

Published on Sep 29, 2012
CITATIONS / LINKS TO RESEARCH IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW.

Twitter: @ItGotWorse – The “It Gets Better” campaign has worn out my last nerve. Of course, I understand the goal of the campaign is to prevent teen suicide, but the fabulous lives you are bragging about (or pretending to have) do not apply to a large segment of the (over 30) gay population who do not live your lives – and have never seen an improvement since high school (for all of the reasons mentioned in this video). The reality of gay life (as viewed by me – a “low status” gay, perhaps) is shown in this video. The quality is crappy because I really don’t know how to make YouTube videos – but my many (validated- academically or otherwise) points should be clear. It does not get better for everyone.

WARNING: Video contains vulgar language and sexual references]
It Got Worse

Suicide rate among gay adult men is at least 3x higher than average:

http://www.ucsf.edu/news/2002/08/4835/suicide-attempt-rate-high-among-urban-gay-men-ucsf-study-finds
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1447240/

Gay men who rigidly enact traditional masculine ideals and experience a “fear” of effeminate gay men:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2902177/

Gay men prefer straight acting men:
http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/73/5/960/

Steroid use among gay men:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1360-0443.2002.00031.x/abstract?
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/1998-08-13/news/size-matters/

Plastic surgery among gay men:
http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=16152

Substance abuse and increased alcoholism among gay men:
http://ajl.sagepub.com/content/6/1/90.abstract
http://www.arsh.nova.edu/publications/forms/msm-gay-neighborhood-residence.pdf
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1996-97801-047

To see the gay community at its finest (racist, anti-fem, anti-fat, ageist, superficial, and narcissistic):
http://www.douchebagsofgrindr.com/
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/douchebags-of-grindr

The CDC and documented increased rates of STDs (and drug resistant strains) among gay men:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm (HIV)
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm (Gonorrhea)
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm (Syphilis)
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm (Hepatitis)
http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/ (General STD info)

Narcissism:
http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/cyber.2009.0257?journalCode=cyber
http://tigger.uic.edu/~zizi /Site/Research_files/Look at meAMZP.pdf
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/sers/1998/00000038/f0020009/00291865

Queen Bee Syndrome (original study):
http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1114&context=articles

http://americansfortruth.com/2012/1...gets-better-campaign-with-video-it-got-worse/

And people wonder why sexually confused children take their own lives.

Back later with more articles by Linda Harvey, Matt Barber and Bill Keller of Gay Christian Movement Watch (GCMW) on 'gay' youth suicide.

Last edited:

alwight

Since the blood of these morally confused youth who took their lives are on the hands of homosexualists like GFR7, Art Brain, annabenedetti , patrick jane and the barbarian, I'll dedicate these next 5 posts talking about 'gay' teen suicide to them and see if they can live with themselves knowing that they are part of an evil movement that causes the death of innocents such as these boys (they can live with themselves, as that same movement is responsible for 58 million unborn babies being murdered in the womb in the past 42 years).
As keen as you apparently are to consider religion entirely to blame for gay suicides, I for one don't particularly think that is so. There are in fact many social factors involved, though it's sometimes through religion that ignorant personal bigotry is expressed.

Human beings just are often fearful and wary of those who are somehow different, whether it's xenophobia or homophobia, some people simply find excuses for their personal and often irrational intolerances instead of understanding them and trying to become more tolerant.

I personally think that homosexuality is something that must be tolerated and understood, even though I personally find it ultimately distasteful, because for gay people it just is the natural order of things and how it is for them.

Yes, I too am fundamentally a homophobic bigot aCW, but I at least can deal with it, keep it to myself and can try to understand it as my own failing so as not to inflict it on others.

That said the idea of what many straight people ultimately do together can also be distasteful which is why I at least don't want to know or think about it.
I certainly wouldn't embark on three long public blogs/threads about what other people do in bed together, because unlike you aCW I really don't want to know nor care.

It's expressed homophobic bigotry that bumps up the suicide rate in gay people, not the organisations that get used to amplify it.
:plain:

GFR7

I think the guy who made the "It Got Worse" YouTube has a rare honesty.
I am surprised that you didn't post it sooner, if it was made nearly 3 years ago and LaBarbera was onto it. It sets forth many facts that were written about gays decades ago, which many think are now fully passe.

Since he portrays gayness as a sort of psychological arrestment or neurotic state, I am surprised more gay men don't leave the "movement".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

"Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. Ok?"

These are men you'd want to see preaching to a congregation?

Lon:

Please don't sully the memory of all the sexually confused children and teens who killed themselves because of the sexual anarchist movement by engaging in conversations that compare a youth pastor who was giving a wakeup call to a smart aleck Christian teenager with that of suicide. The families of these dead children who will grieve for the rest of their lives deserve better.

These children are dead because of sexual anarchists like annatennedebbi, GFR7, Art Brain and the barbarian, who are unapologetic defenders of a culture and laws that promote perversion, not because of what a Christian pastor did.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
We've covered quite a bit of area in this 2 part thread that is close to 2 years old, a subject that has generated over 13,000 posts and close to a half of a million views, and we're far from being done.

Link to part 1
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84307

Link to part 2
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90740

For those that have been following the thread, you've seen 4 things time and time again that are key to the proud and unrepentant homosexual lifestyle and the agenda that grew like a out of control cancer since homosexuality was decriminalized just over 10 years ago:

1). Infiltrating and redefining society's invaluable and important institutions. Since homosexuality was decriminalized, we've seen how the invaluable institutions of marriage and the family have been mocked by homosexuals in the name of "equality". We've also seen how these very very sick people through their evil agenda and political and cultural clout were able to enter and have a negative effect on other institutions such as the military, the media/entertainment, and youth mentor groups. I'll continue to talk about those institutions throughout part 3 of the thread, as well as go into other institutions (which I've briefly talked about, but will go into greater detail) such as education and religion.

1930-2.jpg

Gayly%20Oct%202013%20Kansas%20AP%20story%20color%20jpg%201pic%202.jpg

2). The indoctrination of children and teens into accepting homosexuality as something 'normal'. By exposing toddlers and infants to homosexual 'culture' and being raised by homosexual 'parents', it starts children off at a very young age into accepting this perversion as something natural.

folsom_street_fair_children.jpg

Two year old adopted twins of homosexuals at San Francisco's Folsom Street Fair

This indoctrination not only involves taking these innocent children to homosexual "pride parades" and festivals where all kinds of sexual debauchery are openly displayed in public, but indoctrinating them through the news media, entertainment and education.

The physical molestation of our youth has always been a big part of homosexuality as well, be it 'grooming' children into having sex with a homosexual elder, or the outright rape of the child. We've seen that the modern day "pioneers" of the homosexual movement were advocates of the pedophile organization known as the North American Man Boy Love Association, and it will be shown in the "Homosexual Pedophilia and Pederasty" segment that children have always played a major role for many of those that engage in homosexual behavior.

As seen in this Youtube video, compliments of our friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality, proud and unrepentant HIV homosexual Walter Lee Hammond II has seen older homosexual males chase teenage boys "a thousand times".

http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...would-not-let-my-teenage-sons-around-gay-men/

Homosexual activists also use the force of law to take parental rights away from those parents who want to help their sexually confused child who is suffering from same sex attraction. Drafting and passing legislation that prohibits those children from receiving therapy is yet another form of child molestation.

3). Intolerance and violence against those that speak out against homosexual behavior or it's agenda and amongst those that engage in homosexual behavior themselves. Remember that these threats and violence are often times perpetrated against Christians whose only 'crime' is that they're attempting to share the Word of God with sinners.

Chased out of the Castro

Homosexual violence and Crimes in San Francisco

Bakeries, florists and innkeepers who simply state that it goes against their Christian beliefs to cater to a faux homosexual marriage ceremony, have been fined, threatened with jail time, and ordered to attend "sensitivity training".

Professional athletes, the most recent being a football player who responded on a social network to an openly homosexual football player kissing his boyfriend with the word "horrible", was suspended, fined and sent to "sensitivity training" for his non politically correct view of homosexuality.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2014/05/20/Don-Jones-Returns-from-Sensitivity-Training

I'll continue with "violence amongst homosexuals" in part 3, showing the disproportionate amount of homosexual serial killers and the violence amongst homosexual domestic partners.

4). Disease and early death.

Throughout both part 1 and 2, reports have been shown that homosexuals are disproportionately contracting HIV/AIDS and various other sexually transmitted diseases through CDC and other medical organization studies. I've also shown why these terribly sexually confused people contract these preventable diseases, but will go into much greater detail in a segment entitled "Disease and early death amongst homosexuals".

22614708_SA.jpg

"We know that the law is good if one uses it properly."
1 Timothy 1:8

Let's start using it properly people and put an end to this insanity.

1. FIRST draw a clear line between us over here and those "others" over there, whether they be homos, Jews, homeless or Republicans.

2. NEXT start actively de-humanize them by name-calling and emphasizing the differences.

3. FINALLY, separating them in ghettos or else in "interpersonal ghettos" based on our own fears of difference

Isn't this how the brownshirts were able to morph into the state policy of Germany in the 1930s to cart these "undesirables" away in railroad cars to the extermination camps?

The pattern here is EXACTLY THE SAME. There is a profound framework in our DNA that can easily demonstrate the process by which violence, war and ethnic cleansing can flourish.

Just be aware, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.