Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Liberty

ACW mentioned the more explicit terms and was referring to grown gray hairy old men (and women) exposing themselves in front of children, where you and I and every 'normal' adult wouldn't even think of going naked. The issue is their parents bringing these children to these events to 'normalize' them to it. We can normalize kids to any sin. That isn't healthy for children, it is wicked. You have to be a Christian on this particular issue, there is no middle ground.

aCW is great at using words in a tricky way so he can make you think he's saying one thing and you're really saying another. What he does is kind of like this:

A: Homosexuality and pedophilia should be crimes.

B: Well, I disagree, I don't think homosexuality should be a crime

A: See! B is a pervert that wants to legalize pedophilia!

See the absurdity of A? That's basically what aCW is doing. He talks about two different issues and then when someone disagrees with him on one issue, he accuses them of disagreeing with him on both issues. I've even been accused of being a pedophile based on comments taken out of context that OTHER people have said.

As for your comment at the end, I don't really care if you think I'm a Christian or not. I don't think more government involvement is the answer. That doesn't mean I deny that its a serious problem, and that its downright sad that our country has gotten to this point. I still think 1 Corinthians 5:12 is applicable. And if that means you don't think I'm a Christian, that's fine. So long as you don't lie and claim I said something other than what I said:)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would you consider someone a predator that indoctrinates a child into believing that homosexuality is a normal and hence an acceptable behavior? Would you consider it predatory for some who proudly and unrepentantly engages in homosexual behavior not to tell these ever so innocent and impressionable youth that promiscuity, disease, drug and alcohol addiction, and hence early death are associated with homosexual behavior?

Are you asking me what *I* believe should be shared with and taught to our children and teenagers?

If so, I would tell them that sex outside a committed, monogamous relationship could very possibly lead to heartache, as well as disease and unplanned pregnancies.

I don't agree with singling out groups, but rather focusing on actions. Promiscuity should be discouraged regardless of a person's sexuality.

What I will not do is encourage kids to bully or target someone based on a person's sexuality, but rather to stand up for themselves to anyone encouraging them to participate in sexual acts that they disapprove of or have no desire to participate in.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Would you consider someone a predator that indoctrinates a child into believing that homosexuality is a normal and hence an acceptable behavior? Would you consider it predatory for some who proudly and unrepentantly engages in homosexual behavior not to tell these ever so innocent and impressionable youth that promiscuity, disease, drug and alcohol addiction, and hence early death are associated with homosexual behavior?

Are you asking me what *I* believe should be shared with and taught to our children and teenagers?

If so, I would tell them that sex outside a committed, monogamous relationship could very possibly lead to heartache, as well as disease and unplanned pregnancies.

I don't agree with singling out groups, but rather focusing on actions.

Good point Sandy, we shouldn't "single out" committed, monogamous incestuous relationships (etc.), as something that children shouldn't partake in as well.

So much for you caring about children.

On that note it's time to start working on the first 20 pages for the table of contents. Boy, is this one every gonna be a doozy.

Christian Liberty

Quote:

Good point Sandy, we shouldn't "single out" committed, monogamous incestuous relationships (etc.), as something that children shouldn't partake in as well.

So much for you caring about children.

On that note it's time to start working on the first 20 pages for the table of contents. Boy, is this one every gonna be a doozy.

When did she say anything like that? Stop lying. You are evil and satanic, and you need to repent, for the Bible says the lake of fire was made for liars like you. I don't want you to go to Hell, as much as you've wronged me. I am concerned for your soul.

You do not realize that it will be more tolerable for sodom and gomorrah (homosexual rapists and perverts) than it will be for Pharisees like yourself.

Lon

aCW is great at using words in a tricky way so he can make you think he's saying one thing and you're really saying another. What he does is kind of like this:

See the absurdity of A? That's basically what aCW is doing. He talks about two different issues and then when someone disagrees with him on one issue, he accuses them of disagreeing with him on both issues. I've even been accused of being a pedophile based on comments taken out of context that OTHER people have said.

As for your comment at the end, I don't really care if you think I'm a Christian or not. I don't think more government involvement is the answer. That doesn't mean I deny that its a serious problem, and that its downright sad that our country has gotten to this point. I still think 1 Corinthians 5:12 is applicable. And if that means you don't think I'm a Christian, that's fine. So long as you don't lie and claim I said something other than what I said:)
I've seen this too. As far as doing it, I try to make separate issues separate but ACW takes these often as a group. I think it better to keep issues separate but he has a point about sexual misconduct and appropriateness. Example: I just finished watching Disney's Old Yeller. I think there is a lot of Christian values from old Disney and Walt though at times he let $ come before values. When Tommy Kirk (star of Old Yeller), 23, molested a 15 year old boy, Disney immediately fired him. It was against the law and breach of contract. Kirk was not arrested for this crime but was eventually arrested for drug use later in life.

The point? First of all, homosexuality is a deviance. I can be a heterosexual and wait until I am married OR remain single the rest of my life. I have and had no hard time with either. Everyone struggles a bit, but what I'm saying is that I didn't have to have sex and I certainly didn't have to engage in such with a younger person underage for a statutory rape conviction. I know of a few teachers who should have been in jail for the same as heterosexuals but proportionately, most of us are better capable of controlling ourselves. Homosexuals classically do not and have real problems with statutory (underage). So when you have an old man displaying his package at eye-level with an 8 year old, I'm connecting dots. ACW is connecting dots. Everyone else should be connecting dots, whether such is carefully studied and tabulated or not. We need to protect youth. Eventually, enough data will convince the world that homosexuality and risk to youth is high. The Catholic Church has already discovered this and no longer hires Gay priests or nuns. They might contribute heavily to studies of predatory behavior regarding sexual deviance and children. ACW is doing so at length but such materials would need to be painstakingly gone through by a legal team for future lawsuits and actions. That is his intent.

Regardless, he has a 'with me' or 'against me' attitude about this topic and I can't say as I blame him too overtly for that. We cannot be duped by propoganda. He is right about that but I agree and wish he'd be a bit gentler with Christians but that's probably a personal thing. He has told me this is a cultural war and I understand that. He isn't doing a lot of hand-holding but if your feelings are hurt, try not to take it as personally, because he is marching toward war where there will be casualities. It is probably best if some of us with no taste for it stay home and avoid the threads he is doing. I have to go away from shell-shock at times, but I've seen my own relatives' behavior and shameless postings on Facebook and the like. There is a real problem, ACW isn't making this up. Some of it may be harder to substantiate and perhaps I agree some things aren't as credible, at least on the surface, but all wars use propoganda similarly. I'm a 'just the facts and what I can substantiate as facts' kind of person. Right now, I agree with ACW both from familiarity with these people and their lack of morality. I love my relatives, but theres is no mistaking that they are deviant, casual and loose where self-control is concerned, and at odds with Christian values. There is also the fact that both of them, whether they realize it or not, were abused as children, one molested sexually and the other both verbally and physically.

Any moral nation will understand these things and address them, not approve or 'okay' them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We mustn't forget, from a Christian standpoint, Homosexuality is; a
sin, a lust of the flesh, and an abomination before God! The Spiritual
angle is the most important issue regarding this matter!

Christian Liberty

@Lon- I'm not truly offended so much as just annoyed. It doesn't matter though. I don't hold his comments against you.

I suppose I should be clear. I'm not sure exactly where the line is, but I'm not saying that sexually harassing, let alone having sexual relations with, a child should be legal. I'm not of the position that simply being naked in the presence of a child is equivalent to that, but you are correct that its still messed up.

I don't really feel the need to fight the culture war. If we preach the gospel and people believe it that problem will solve itself. I see no real point in trying to convince non-Christians to accept Christian morals. All that will do is turn unsaved homosexuals into unsaved Pharisees. Now, to be clear once again, I'm not talking about VIOLENT activity here. If someone is acting violently they need to be stopped simply for the safety of other people. But if someone is acting in an immoral yet peaceful manner, the solution is the gospel, not violence. That is what I am saying.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
...we shouldn't "single out" committed, monogamous incestuous relationships (etc.),.

Suit yourself.

I'm simply pointing out that the Jr. Libertarian isn't the only sexual anarchist that is promoting the legalization of incest.

The point that I was making is that consensual activities between adults should not be criminalized. That's it.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3938841&postcount=296

Romania Eyes Legalizing Consensual Incest, Wouldn't Be First Country in Europe

March 21, 2009

BUCHAREST, Romania – Surprising as it may seem, incest is not always a crime in Europe.

Three European Union nations — France, Spain and Portugal — do not prosecute consenting adults for incest, and Romania is considering following suit...

Laws exempting parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters from prosecution for incestuous acts if they are not forced upon adult family members are decades old in France, Spain and Portugal.

In Romania, decriminalizing incest among consenting adults is being considered as part of a wide range of reforms to the country's criminal code..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/0...al-incest-wouldnt-be-first-country-in-europe/

Swiss Consider Legalizing Incest

Dec. 16, 2010

The Swiss parliament has drafted a law that would allow parents to have sex with their children or siblings to have sex with each other, provided everybody involved is a consenting adult...
http://www.newser.com/story/107663/swiss-debate-legalizing-incest.html

In Western Europe incest legalization is widely discussed

5-22-2013

Right after legalization of adoption of children by couples of homosexuals, in EU were seriously taken for discussion of legalization of an incest. The European politicians openly in the press and on TV represent an incest as European "gender norm". Thus by analogy to "homophobia" it is offered to enter the concept "intsestofobiya" for which manifestations to punish.
http://ru-facts.com/news/view/19963.html

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Lon,

You are right! I cannot believe how some of these gays portray themselves and sashay extravagantly on purpose. They will wish they never. I definitely don't condone such actions.

Michael

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
We mustn't forget, from a Christian standpoint, Homosexuality is; a
sin, a lust of the flesh, and an abomination before God! The Spiritual
angle is the most important issue regarding this matter!

Because we've seen how successful evangelism alone has been for 57 million unborn babies in the past 41 years.

wpid-screenshot_2014-01-22-20-05-33-1.png

It's really quite pathetic to see how secular humanists have no problem using legislation to promote evil, yet Christians for some odd reason don't want to use it to promote good (but then homosexuality is a 'special's sin for many Christians, since a family member or a close friend partakes in that behavior).

Please come forward Grossie and tell the readers of this thread what goes through the mind of a Christian that doesn't want to use one of God's ministers (as seen in Romans 13:4) to help those that are wasting their and others lives away by engaging in homosexual behavior.

Last edited:

shagster01

Because we've seen how successful evangelism alone has been for 57 million unborn babies in the past 41 years.

wpid-screenshot_2014-01-22-20-05-33-1.png

It's really quite pathetic to see how secular humanists have no problem using legislation to promote evil, yet Christians for some odd reason don't want to use it to promote good (but then homosexuality is a 'special's sin for many Christians, since a family member or a close friend partakes in that behavior).

Please come forward Grossie and tell the readers of this thread what goes through the mind of a Christian that doesn't want to use one of God's ministers (as seen in Romans 13:4) to help those that are wasting their and others lives away by engaging in homosexual behavior.

Could you imagine having 16 more states worth of population? Thank goodness we dont.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Liberty

I've seen this too. As far as doing it, I try to make separate issues separate but ACW takes these often as a group. I think it better to keep issues separate but he has a point about sexual misconduct and appropriateness...

Have you not been paying attention Lon to this 3 part thread? Pedophilia and pederasty are a HUGE part of the homosexual lifestyle and a mainstay in the homosexual agenda.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922821&postcount=15

Why do you think children are encouraged to go to parades where proud and unrepentant sexual deviants flaunt their perversion in the name of "pride"? These sick degenerates are indoctrinating children into accepting homosexuality as something normal and acceptable, and if they're lucky, grooming these innocent children for future physical molestation.

You're progressing quite well when it comes to being educated on this subject my friend, but you need to look at the big picture so that you'll fully understand what people of faith and those who embrace decency are up against.

Thank goodness we have degenerates like the Doper to remind us.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3939234&postcount=313

Status
Not open for further replies.