Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You of all people should know that if you're going to try and fool the American people by pretending to be a moderate when you're really a radical, you don't jump on the pro homosexual legislation bandwagon right away (B. Hussein Obama waited a whole year).

AFTAH's Peter LaBarbera wrote an article showing Obama's pro homosexual ties and the 'accomplishments' he made for LGBT so-called "rights" in his first term...

He was pushed into it. He had the black male attitude of being strongly against homosexuality. He was pushed into it. It's not the real Obama.

Do you mean a strong Judeo-Christian doctrine attitude that many in the Black Community have when it comes to homosexuality?

As far as being "pushed into it" (i.e. promoting homosexual legislation while in his first term in the Presidency) : his voting record as a State Senator in Illinois and the answers to this questionnaire show what kind of sexual anarchist he was back then.

Obama's "General Candidate Questionnaire" (.pdf), was completed during his first run for the Illinois State Senate makes for some interesting reading. Among his responses are the following:

Do you favor adding sexual orientation to Human Rights Act? Yes.

Do you favor domestic partnership legislation? Yes.

Do you support Medicaid funding for abortions? Yes.

Do you support insurance coverage of abortions for state employees? Yes.

Do you support parental consent/notification for minors seeking abortions? Depends on how
young -- possibly for extremely young teens, i.e. 12 or 13 year olds.

Do you support any other restrictions on abortions. No. -- and that includes partial birth abortions.

http://www.theobamafile.com/ObamaIllinois.htm

Don't throw LaBarbera at me; I read him more than you do.

(Stalker alert).

GFR7

Quote:
You of all people should know that if you're going to try and fool the American people by pretending to be a moderate when you're really a radical, you don't jump on the pro homosexual legislation bandwagon right away (B. Hussein Obama waited a whole year).

AFTAH's Peter LaBarbera wrote an article showing Obama's pro homosexual ties and the 'accomplishments' he made for LGBT so-called "rights" in his first term...

Do you mean a strong Judeo-Christian doctrine attitude that many in the Black Community have when it comes to homosexuality?

As far as being "pushed into it" (i.e. promoting homosexual legislation while in his first term in the Presidency) : his voting record as a State Senator in Illinois and the answers to this questionnaire show what kind of sexual anarchist he was back then.

Obama's "General Candidate Questionnaire" (.pdf), was completed during his first run for the Illinois State Senate makes for some interesting reading. Among his responses are the following:

Do you favor adding sexual orientation to Human Rights Act? Yes.

Do you favor domestic partnership legislation? Yes.

Do you support Medicaid funding for abortions? Yes.

Do you support insurance coverage of abortions for state employees? Yes.

Do you support parental consent/notification for minors seeking abortions? Depends on how
young -- possibly for extremely young teens, i.e. 12 or 13 year olds.

Do you support any other restrictions on abortions. No. -- and that includes partial birth abortions.

http://www.theobamafile.com/ObamaIllinois.htm

(Stalker alert).
NO - he didn't vote that way. :AMR1:

So reading LaBarbera makes one a stalker. Mmm hmmm. :think:

GFR7

Do you like her?:think:

Transgender_Soldier_Philly_Gay_Pride-smaller.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
NO - he [the pro homosexual-pro abortion Barack Hussein Obama]didn't vote that way. :AMR1:

Seriously? You thought that Barack Hussein Obama was a conservative while in the Illinois State Senate? His voting record shows differently.
Why don't you show us how Barack Hussein Obama was really a conservative as an Illinois State Senator and prove me wrong.

GFR7

Seriously? You thought that Barack Hussein Obama was a conservative while in the Illinois State Senate? His voting record shows differently.
Why don't you show us how Barack Hussein Obama was really a conservative as an Illinois State Senator and prove me wrong.
I would NEVER have supported him in 2008 had I not thought he was socially conservative. Never . :cry: :nono:

Do you like her? :think:

Transgender_Soldier_Philly_Gay_Pride-smaller.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would NEVER have supported him in 2008 had I not thought he was socially conservative. Never . :cry: :nono:

It's ok, B. Hussein Obama was and still is the favorite politician amongst sociopaths and psychopaths like yourself.

Do you like her? :think:

Please don't tell us that you're thinking of getting genital mutilation surgery GFR7.

Thunder's Muse

I must have confused you with someone else. That being said: prior to becoming a Christian here on TOL, who was your Christian mentor, bybee or Town Heretic?

I don't do 'mentors'. I did, however, engage in many deep discussions with other TOLers about God and His saving grace. They would include: AssuranceAgent, SonofJack, elo, Stripe, Nick M, Mary Contrary, TH, Knight among others.

If they have a full understanding of Holy Scripture they should share God's Word with whomever will listen. Do you have a full understanding of Holy Scripture in the very short time that you left paganism behind and began to call yourself "Christian"?

Hhmm, well let's see.... My Mum started taking us to church when I was about 7yrs old and at the age of 8yrs, having understood the gospel, said the sinners prayer with a repentant heart and gave my life to God. Over the next 15 years, I attended church regularly, was involved in a weekly Bible Study and Prayer Session, was a Sunday School Teacher, a Youth Group Leader, Praise and Worship Leader.When I was 18, I also undertook a 2 yr intensive Bible Study (Bethel Bible Course, created by my then Pastor).

As for my most recent re-dedication, that was about 2-3 years ago now, so not such a 'short time ago'.

I was a fan of Jesus Christ, not a follower as I am now. Do you know what the difference is between the two?

Of course. I'm not 5.

If you mean former atheists and Buddhists turned Christian, then refer to my answer about having a full understanding of Holy Scripture.

Noted.

Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh, condemned those that engaged in sinful behavior all the while showing them a better way.
Telling a proud and unrepentant sinner the truth about their sinful behavior will make them angry. Have you ever made one of your pagan or atheist friends angry in that way TM?

Well, I value honesty in friendship, so I'm sure there have been times when I've said something to tick a friend off. It's sad that you think the only way to make an impact is by causing people to lose their temper.

God's way is never destructive TM.

I wasn't talking about God, I was talking about you. Weird.

Allowing someone to continue with their immoral lifestyle for fear that you'll hurt their feelings by condemning them is.

Nice try but helping to calm someone is not the same as allowing them to continue with an immoral lifestyle.

If you ever want to find out what this 3 part thread is all about, trying reading it instead of stopping by and making some off the wall comments.

What 'off the wall' comment are you referring to? My compliment to you or telling GFR7 to breathe?

GFR7

I blame YOU for this one, aCW. I really do: :madmad: :cry:

Sydney, Australia: Gay Activists Place Gigantic 60ft Condom in Park Where Children Play

tcW5V0H.gif

o-PINK-CONDOM-SYDNEY-facebook_thumb.jpg

Desperate to force their degeneracy on everyone else, the homosexualists latest assault on decency is in Sydney Australia, where the Independent informs us they have placed a gigantic 60ft condom over a 157-year-old heritage-listed obelisk.

The AIDS Council of New South Wales are quite proud of the fact that they have done this to encourage people to have more gay sex, even though this is the very activity which caused AIDS in the first place.
It cannot be because they want more gays to use condoms, as since their efforts began “the number of gay men not always using a condom during casual encounters has increased by around 20 per cent.”

http://www.dailystormer.com/oz-homo...ntic-60ft-condom-in-park-where-children-play/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

While updating the table of contents I noted how you are an avid admirer of atheist and homosexual Friedrich Nietzsche, whom Hitler admired as well (in his youth, 2nd only to pederast? Arthur Schopenhauer).
http://andrejkoymasky.com/liv/fam/bios2/schope01.html

I see that you're still reading the Nazi website "The Daily Stormer".

daily_stormer.png

Besides taking pictures of giant condoms, what is Andrew Anglin and his fellow stormtroopers up to these days?

GFR7

While updating the table of contents I noted how you are an avid admirer of atheist and homosexual Friedrich Nietzsche, whom Hitler admired as well (in his youth, 2nd only to pederast? Arthur Schopenhauer).

I see that you're still reading the Nazi website "The Daily Stormer".

daily_stormer.png

Besides taking pictures of giant condoms, what is Andrew Anglin and his fellow stormtroopers up to these days?
Haven't read N in years; he was part of my philosophy studies. :AMR1:

Anglin is fine. But you approve of this statue, and that is horrid ....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Haven't read N in years; he was part of my philosophy studies. :AMR1:

Yet it was only two months ago that you ardently defended him.

Quote: I see that you're still reading the Nazi website "The Daily Stormer".

Anglin is fine....

There is nothing "fine" about a degenerate who on his personal website wrote this below a picture of a mass murderer (who just happened to be a sexual deviant) :

Adolf.jpg

"By the Grace of God, I found Adolf Hitler."

http://www.totalfascism.com/andrew-anglin-addresses-the-attacks-on-his-person/

Thunder's Muse, I think TOL's resident Nazi needs some more of your sooooothing words:

Breathe...he wants to make you angry....

GFR7

Quote:

Yet it was only two months ago that you ardently defended him.

Quote: I see that you're still reading the Nazi website "The Daily Stormer".

There is nothing "fine" about a degenerate who on his personal website wrote this below a picture of a mass murderer (who just happened to be a sexual deviant) :

Adolf.jpg

"By the Grace of God, I found Adolf Hitler."

http://www.totalfascism.com/andrew-anglin-addresses-the-attacks-on-his-person/

Thunder's Muse, I think TOL's resident Nazi needs some more of your sooooothing words:
I only read Stormer for the commentary on gay politics. :AMR1: And you think that statue is fine, which is horrid. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I only read Stormer for the commentary on gay politics. :AMR1:

So you read a pro Nazi website to get their take on homosexuality.

You do realize that I'll be posting the accolades that you gave the pro Nazi Traditionalist Youth Network in the upcoming table of contents don't you?

tradyouth%2Bbanner.JPG

(And yes Thunder's Muse, I love watching this goose-stepping fascist squirrrrrm when I confront him with what he previously posted).

GFR7

So you read a pro Nazi website to get their take on homosexuality.

You do realize that I'll be posting the accolades that you gave the pro Nazi Traditionalist Youth Network in the upcoming table of contents don't you?

tradyouth%2Bbanner.JPG

(And yes Thunder's Muse, I love watching this goose-stepping fascist squirrrrrm when I confront him with what he previously posted).
Doesn't bother me a BIT, as I explained all (Nietzsche was an academic project; Traditional Youth I was misinformed about, etc.)---

Secondly: Thunder's Muse is intelligent enough - and shrewd enough about you - to know fully how you love to take people's words out of context. :AMR1:

You're a horrid old man, and you don't even mind that statue. :doh:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Doesn't bother me a BIT, as I explained all (Nietzsche was an academic project;

Yet you continued to defend your "academic project" two months ago (not to mention using a quote from the God-hating homosexual in your signature tag prior to that).

Traditional Youth I was misinformed about, etc.)---

Come on GFR7, you're college edjumacated, surely you had to be aware of TYN's Nazi ties before I brought them to your attention?

(Wait...you thought that the pro homosexual/pro abortion Barack Hussein Obama was a "social conservative" back in 2008, so I guess that college edjumacation didn't do you much good).

[Thunder's Muse is intelligent enough - and shrewd enough about you - to know fully how you love to take people's words out of context. :AMR1: You're a horrid old man, and you don't even mind that statue. :doh:

I have a few more questions that I'd like to ask TM, I hope she returns to the thread.

GFR7

Yet you continued to defend your "academic project" two months ago (not to mention using a quote from the God-hating homosexual in your signature tag prior to that).

Come on GFR7, you're college edjumacated. Surely you had to be aware of TYN's Nazi ties before I brought them to your attention?

(Wait...you thought that the pro homosexual/pro abortion Barack Hussein Obama was a "social conservative" back in 2008, so I guess that college edjumacation didn't do you much good).

I have a few more questions that I'd like to ask TM, I hope she returns to the thread.
If she does, she's not going to be inclined to take any more of your crap.

And I did NOT know about TYN. :AMR1:

And yes, yes, YES: I can read Andrew Anglin without believing in all of his views, or supporting his racism. You don't seem to understand academic people, aCW. We read alot. And we don't have to support something to read it as you believe. :kookoo:

539701-493f37e2-6602-11e4-a2ee-db0b93f02857.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...And I did NOT know about TYN. :AMR1: And yes, yes, YES: I can read Andrew Anglin without believing in all of his views, or his racism. You don't seem to understand academic people, aCW. We read alot. And we don't have to support something to read it as you believe.:kookoo:

Oh but I do understand your kind of "academic people".

You must be tired after all of that squirrrrrming GFR7; why don't you relax and go and reread something that fits your ideology?

mein%20kampf.jpg

On that note:

Moving on...

Status
Not open for further replies.