Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

We've been over this numerous times before Traci. You forgot to mention that those black males that are disproportionately contracting HIV are engaging in homosexual behavior.

We've also discussed that those females who are contracting HIV have had sex with a male "on the down low" (a bisexual who doesn't tell his female partner that he's a buggerite and hence infects her with a deadly incurable disease).

Nice try Traci.
No, they are getting HIV via drug-preparation and IV drug use; not through homosexual activity.
The Black AIDS Institute says the "downlow" is hogwash: It is IV drug abuse and in particular heroin addiction which is making blacks the new poster child for HIV.

alwight

We've also discussed that those females who are contracting HIV have had sex with a male "on the down low" (a bisexual who doesn't tell his female partner that he's a buggerite and hence infects her with a deadly incurable disease).
Again this is only more of your typical misinformation aCW while also being somewhat beside the point.
Unsafe sex applies equally to gays or straights, so you might perhaps want to argue that unsafe sex should be criminalised, to which I'd even have some degree of sympathy for.
But no you don't have any such fair-minded interest in unsafe sex more generally because that's of little interest to you in your hate campaign against homosexuals.
Gay couples who practice safe sex and who don't get sick are a bit more difficult to hate perhaps as some black guy "on the down low" , but I suspect that you still manage it somehow.:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
We've been over this numerous times before Traci. You forgot to mention that those black males that are disproportionately contracting HIV are engaging in homosexual behavior.

Nice try Traci.

No, they are getting HIV via drug-preparation and IV drug use; not through homosexual activity.

(Sigh, I like him better when he's hiiiiigh on meth).

HIV Among African American Gay and Bisexual Men

Fast Facts
Among all gay and bisexual men, African Americans are the racial/ethnic group most affected by HIV.
Young African American gay and bisexual men accounted for the highest number of new HIV infections in 2010 among all gay and bisexual men.

In the United States, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)*a are disproportionately affected by HIV. Gay and bisexual men represent approximately 2% of the US population, but accounted for three-fourths of all estimated new HIV infections annually from 2008 to 2010.

Among gay and bisexual men, black/African American** gay and bisexual men—especially those who are younger—are the group most affected by HIV. In 2010, African American gay and bisexual men accounted for almost as many new HIV infections as white gay and bisexual men, despite the differences in population size of African Americans compared to whites.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialethnic/bmsm/facts/index.html

risk_bmsm_210x222.jpg

GFR7

Quote:

Nice try Traci.

(Sigh, I like him better when he's hiiiiigh on meth).

HIV Among African American Gay and Bisexual Men

Fast Facts
Among all gay and bisexual men, African Americans are the racial/ethnic group most affected by HIV.
Young African American gay and bisexual men accounted for the highest number of new HIV infections in 2010 among all gay and bisexual men.

In the United States, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)*a are disproportionately affected by HIV. Gay and bisexual men represent approximately 2% of the US population, but accounted for three-fourths of all estimated new HIV infections annually from 2008 to 2010.

Among gay and bisexual men, black/African American** gay and bisexual men—especially those who are younger—are the group most affected by HIV. In 2010, African American gay and bisexual men accounted for almost as many new HIV infections as white gay and bisexual men, despite the differences in population size of African Americans compared to whites.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialethnic/bmsm/facts/index.html

risk_bmsm_210x222.jpg
No, the Black AIDS Institute says the "down-low" info is not in keeping with the data: It is IV drug use - in particular heroin addiction - which has raised the numbers among black women and men.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, the Black AIDS Institute says the "down-low" info is not in keeping with the data: It is IV drug use - in particular heroin addiction - which has raised the numbers among black women and men.

So the black women that are disproportionately contracting HIV after sleeping with bisexual black males, are junkies and aren't getting HIV from infected bisexual males?

GFR7

So the black women that are disproportionately contracting HIV after sleeping with bisexual black males, are junkies and aren't getting HIV from infected bisexual males?
They are women who have become addicted to heroin, or have used drugs in which the preparation allowed the HIV virus to enter, or they are prostitutes who are getting HIV from drug-infected blacks. African -Americans in general do not engage in homosexual activity. I learned this from the Black AIDs institute and a speaker from an organization my son belongs to.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
They are women who have become addicted to heroin, or have used drugs in which the preparation allowed the HIV virus to enter, or they are prostitutes who are getting HIV from drug-infected blacks. African -Americans in general do not engage in homosexual activity. I learned this from the Black AIDs institute and a speaker from an organization my son belongs to.

Boy, for someone that has been an avid follower of "Mr. LaBarbera" for so long, you sure are ignorant on this subject.

Here is Walter Lee Hampton II, a proud and unrepentant homosexual male talking abut black males "on the down low" who infect black females with HIV.

WARNING! Profanity used on occasion.

Many of you might recall that "Mr. LaBarbera" used a video of Walter Lee Hampton on his AFTAH website awhile back talking about how so many of the homosexuals that he knows are pedophiles/pederasts.
http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...would-not-let-my-teenage-sons-around-gay-men/

alwight

I'd ask a "gay couple who practice safe sex and who don't get sick" to come forward and tell us about their "safe" sex life Al, but there doesn't seem to be any homosexuals on TOL (or in this thread) to do so.
That would indeed be something for you to establish more generally perhaps than a simple straw poll and a bald assertion that it is simply not possible for gay couples to remain healthy.

GFR7

Boy, for someone that has been an avid follower of "Mr. LaBarbera" for so long, you sure are ignorant on this subject.

Here is Walter Lee Hampton II, a HIV infected homosexual male talking abut black males "on the down low" who infect black females with HIV.

Many of you might recall that "Mr. LaBarbera" used a video of Walter Lee Hampton on his AFTAH website awhile back talking about how so many of the homosexuals that he knows are pedophiles/pederasts.
http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...would-not-let-my-teenage-sons-around-gay-men/
I respect LaBarbera very much, and I know some blacks practice gay sex: But I can not discount that I was told very forcefully that African-American men in general will not have gay sex, and that the IV drug use is being covered up :AMR1: (Why is LaBarbera's name in quotes??? :think: )

GFR7

Researchers at the Black AIDS Institute believe the "down-low" is a cover-up for not wanting to help with the IV drug problem (such as clean needle and needle exchange programs):

Injection Drug Use Fuels Black HIV Rates: Why Don't We Talk About It?

The Cause We Don't Talk About

"So much emphasis has incorrectly blamed the down low that there's been a lack of focus on one of the real issues of why HIV is disproportionately affecting African Americans," says Mary Beth Levin, director of programs and services at PreventionWorks! the District of Columbia's largest program focused on protecting IDUs (injection drug users). Levin notes that it's far easier (and cheaper) to speculate about a "mythological person" than to fund education, testing and treatment for STDs such as HIV, comprehensive mental health and drug treatment, and overdose prevention and needle exchange.

https://www.blackaids.org/index.php...e-talk-about-it&catid=53:news-2010&Itemid=120

oh, and my thread has become quite lively :AMR1: and many of them have had thousands of views and tons of responses.....so there -Oh, and I met LaBarbera and YOU did not. :AMR1:
:cigar:

5914901.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Why is LaBarbera's name in quotes??? :think: )

You used it in your theocracy rant.

Therefore, my Christian Brother, you and Scott Lively and Mr. LaBarbera, Do worketh in vain toward this Recriminalization.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4038807&postcount=2006

Researchers at the Black AIDS Institute believe the "down-low" is a cover-up for not wanting to help with the IV drug problem (such as clean needle and needle exchange programs)

I guess Matt Foreman, the former Executive Director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, needs to remind GayForReal7 that HIV?AIDS is a "gay disease".

Homosexual Leader Calls AIDS 'a Gay Disease'
July 7, 2008

In a startling admission, the head of a major homosexual activist group said HIV/AIDS is a "gay disease."

The comments were made last Friday at the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force's (NGLTF) national conference in Detroit by Executive Director Matt Foreman.

"Folks, with 70 percent of the people in this country living with HIV being gay or bi (sexual), we cannot deny that HIV is a gay disease," Foreman told his audience. "We have to own that and face up to that."

Conservative organizations that work on the HIV/AIDS issue say they are shocked.

"Foreman's comments are a dramatic departure from the long-standing strategic and rhetorical orthodoxy of the homosexual 'rights' movement, which in the past has heatedly objected to any such characterization by critics of its political agenda," said Gary Glenn, president of the American Family Association of Michigan.

Matt Barber, policy director for cultural issues at Concerned Women for America, called the admission "refreshing."

For decades, he said, homosexual activists have excoriated anyone who even implied that HIV/AIDS was a disease largely affecting homosexuals. Even the late homosexual journalist Randy Shilts was attacked in the early '80s - when AIDS was first recognized - for referring to the condition as GRID, or "gay-related immune deficiency."

"Because of their war on semantics and being in such denial and not focusing on the reality of the dangers of their behaviors, many people have contracted the disease," Barber told Cybercast News Service.

"Who knows how many lives could have been saved had homosexual activists been honest about the dangers of the lifestyle they choose to engage in," he added.

Read more: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/homosexual-leader-calls-aids-gay-disease

As we saw in the video with Walter Lee Hampton II and now the article by Matt Foreman (which I posted in an earlier thread, refer to the table of contents for page and post #) : Proud and unrepentant sodomites on occasion can be honest.

04AFAJ(lr)-20.gif

Matt Foreman

Moving on...

GFR7

It must be Divine Providence that everyone's posts show up but yours---

only your user name and a blank. :think:

In any case, this is the case with African-Americans and that is that.
They would be insulted at your insistence that they tend toward the down low.

The down-low?

black-man-stark-trek-facepalm-gif.gif

I cannot see your posts , aCW. (Maybe he has me on 'ignore' now. :think:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Researchers at the Black AIDS Institute believe the "down-low" is a cover-up for not wanting to help with the IV drug problem (such as clean needle and needle exchange programs):

Reading the article that you linked I came across this:

Injection drug use is the second leading cause of HIV infection for African American women and the third leading cause for African American men, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

https://www.blackaids.org/index.php...e-talk-about-it&catid=53:news-2010&Itemid=120

Hmmmmm, I wonder what would be the first?

Last edited:

GFR7

It must be Divine Providence that everyone's posts show up but yours---

only your user name and a blank. :think:

In any case, this is the case with African-Americans and that is that.
They would be insulted at your insistence that they tend toward the down low.

The down-low?

black-man-stark-trek-facepalm-gif.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Effects of Crystal Meth Abuse

The Effects of Crystal Meth Use can be categorized as either physical or mental. The drug can have an impact on brain functions, causing damage to brain cells. This damage can lead to short-term memory loss and seizures.

The drug can also affect the skin, causing skin abscesses that often become infected because of a weakened immune system. This also leads to periods of sickness. Crystal meth can impact almost all areas of the body. It can lead to blindness, respiratory failure, kidney failure, chest pain, internal bleeding, brittle bones and malnutrition because of lack of eating and increased metabolism.

http://drugabuse.com/library/crystal-meth-abuse/

GFR7

Effects of Crystal Meth Abuse

The Effects of Crystal Meth Use can be categorized as either physical or mental. The drug can have an impact on brain functions, causing damage to brain cells. This damage can lead to short-term memory loss and seizures.

The drug can also affect the skin, causing skin abscesses that often become infected because of a weakened immune system. This also leads to periods of sickness. Crystal meth can impact almost all areas of the body. It can lead to blindness, respiratory failure, kidney failure, chest pain, internal bleeding, brittle bones and malnutrition because of lack of eating and increased metabolism.

http://drugabuse.com/library/crystal-meth-abuse/

This one I read by quoting it (i can see the html) . YOU MEAN SELECTIVE BLINDNESS?

I can see everyone else's posts, but not yourne? :think:

Never have done meth or any other drug, either :AMR1:

TracerBullet

Nice try Traci.

so that is a yes you approve of racism. Why am I not surprised?

GFR7

aCW:
I guess you have me on ignore :think:

DELETED POST as aCW has me on ignore.

Last edited:

Nazaroo

Quote:
I lost a friend to brain cancer a few years ago. At age 32, he left behind his wife and 4 adorable towheads between the ages of 6 months and 8 years old. The were and still are a devout Christian family.

God works in mysterious ways.

Brain Cancer Causes

As with tumors elsewhere in the body, the exact cause of most brain tumors is unknown.

The following factors have been proposed as possible risk factors for primary brain tumors, but whether these factors actually increase an individual's risk of a brain tumor is not known for sure.
•Radiation to the head
•An inherited (genetic) risk
•HIV infection
•Cigarette smoking
•Environmental toxins (for example, chemicals used in oil refineries, embalming chemicals, rubber industry chemicals)

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/brain_cancer/page3_em.htm#brain_cancer_causes

After dozens of doctor visits they still didn't know what caused the cancer in his brain.

He wasn't exposed to radiation.
He was the first to develop brain cancer in his family.
He wasn't a sodomite.
He never smoked cigarettes.
He wasn't exposed to environmental toxins more than anyone else.

While eating right is important to overall general health, it's not a guarantee that you won't contract something like brain cancer.

Moving on...

You left out three of the most important causes:

(1) Exposure to close-distance RF (radio) waves from cellphones and towers.

(2) Wicked pranks by satanists, including spiking food and drinks.

(3) Assassinations because of real or imagined political positions,
one's life or job position being an obstacle to a larger covert plan or operation.

You haven't stated the occupation of your friend.
But if he was a police officer or military worker,
that covers more than enough motives and possibilities.

Another is simple location in an undocumented and illegal dumping environment,
either at work or at home:

Three-Mile Island is an outstanding example of lies and coverups,
and there are literally thousands of undocumented areas where
radioactive Uranium mining tailings were illegally dumped,
both in the USA and Canada.
You can add to that TENS of thousands of private waste disposal companies,
simply dumping hazardous chemicals and waste on unpoliced or unprotected soil.

Then there are HazMat spills and accidents of all kinds which take place
in inhabited areas, including drinking water and food-growing farming operations.

"He wasn't exposed to environmental toxins more than anyone else."

This is obviously false, since he died of brain-cancer.
At best, exposure to environmental toxins is a crap-shoot.

Averaged statistics are useless for extrapolating to individual cases.

Its like saying

(1) "most heterosexuals don't get AIDS".

(2) "I'm a heterosexual. therefore, ..."

(3) "The test must be wrong. I can't have AIDS."

The logic is appalling but obvious here,
yet the logic in your own statements are equally appalling,
and contradict your facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.