ECT WHY GENTILES ARE IN THE BODY ??

Right Divider

Body part
26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,
“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;
“and this will be my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

This is how they will ALL be saved by the new covenant that forgives sins.

Has Jesus established the new covenant?
The new covenant is with the SAME two parties as the old covenant. Scripture repeats this TWICE, but you still don't believe it.

Right Divider

Body part
Acts 2:38 And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Peter was speaking to MEN OF ISRAEL.

Acts 2:22 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:22) Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Interplanner

(2:22) Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

And they went home to Pentecost and repeated the message to many different kinds of people. It is the one Gospel.

turbosixx

Heb. 9:15 Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

1 Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Heb. 10:19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus, 20 by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh,

turbosixx

Didn't you say that is who the new covenant is for?

He's offering it to them. He's offering them the forgiveness of sins, by what covenant?

Right Divider

Body part
Heb. 9:15 Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

1 Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Heb. 10:19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus, 20 by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh,
You're a "dictionary theologian".

Just because Christ is BOTH the mediator of the new covenant AND the universal mediator between God and men does not make those roles identical.

Right Divider

Body part
And they went home to Pentecost and repeated the message to many different kinds of people. It is the one Gospel.
Two kinds of people:

Acts 2:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:10) Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

Nowhere in Acts 1-8 can you find the preaching of the cross. Only a murder indictment and no glorying in the cross per Paul.

genuineoriginal

Hi and I believe that the trumpets are indeed all part of the tribulation and Rev 4:1 says , and I will shew thee the things which must be HERE AFTER !!
The great tribulation did indeed happen after John was told those words, but the trumpets are not part of the great tribulation.

What verse are you using to prove that Rapture happening after the 7 trumpets , since there is NOT a Greek word for RAPTURE ??
You are right, the Resurrection of the believers is not the Rapture, even though it is commonly known by that name.

Here are the verses of Revelation that are referring to the Resurrection of the believers:

Please notice that the dead in Christ rise first and are caught up to heaven in a cloud at the time of a loud shout and the sounding of the last trumpet, just like mentioned in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.

Revelation 11:11-13
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.​

Please notice that Jesus is in the clouds and harvests the earth as mentioned in Matthew 13:39.

Revelation 14:14-16
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.​

DAN P

The great tribulation did indeed happen after John was told those words, but the trumpets are not part of the great tribulation.

You are right, the Resurrection of the believers is not the Rapture, even though it is commonly known by that name.

Here are the verses of Revelation that are referring to the Resurrection of the believers:

Please notice that the dead in Christ rise first and are caught up to heaven in a cloud at the time of a loud shout and the sounding of the last trumpet, just like mentioned in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.

Revelation 11:11-13
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.​

Please notice that Jesus is in the clouds and harvests the earth as mentioned in Matthew 13:39.

Revelation 14:14-16
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.​

Ho and 1 Thess 4:13-18 has NOTHING to do with the B O C !!

#2 , This passage in Matt 13:39-43 and verse 40 speaks to the END OF THE WORLD !!

dan p

DAN P

There is no way for you to be any further from the truth.

You should always read it as end of the AGE, not end of the world.
Jesus will return at the end of the AGE as prophesied.

Hi and why do you say that 1 Thess 4:13-18 is taking about the B O C ??

And I just wrote what the KJV translated , it as world and is the Greek word AION and is a transliterated Greek word with many meaning , like : FOREVER , UNBROKEN AGE , AGE , and many more and translated EVER over 71 times !!

This is why I am not a KJV-ONLY BELIEVER !!

If you know this , and dispensation is mentioned in 1 Cor 9:17 , and in Eph 3:2 and 9 and in Col 1:25 and in 1 Tim 1:4 and all others are called AGES !!

dan p

genuineoriginal

Hi and why do you say that 1 Thess 4:13-18 is taking about the B O C ??
Two reasons:
1 All of Paul's letters are to believers in Jesus Christ.
2 All believers in Jesus Christ are members of the "body of Christ".

If you know this , and dispensation is mentioned in 1 Cor 9:17 , and in Eph 3:2 and 9 and in Col 1:25 and in 1 Tim 1:4 and all others are called AGES !!
False, a "dispensation" is a stewardship not an AGE.

DAN P

Two reasons:
1 All of Paul's letters are to believers in Jesus Christ.
2 All believers in Jesus Christ are members of the "body of Christ".

False, a "dispensation" is a stewardship not an AGE.

Hi and OIKOS means HOUSE and NOMOS means LAW !!

So OIKONOMIA means HOUSE LAW !!

Explain what the House Laws are ??

Give up ??

You do not know ??

I do know about Luke 16:1-4 and should be easy since you know what DISPENSATION / STEWDSHIP means < so lets hear it ??

dan p

genuineoriginal

Hi and OIKOS means HOUSE and NOMOS means LAW !!

So OIKONOMIA means HOUSE LAW !!

Explain what the House Laws are ??
Here is the word used in the Gospels.

Luke 16:1-8
1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
5 So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?
6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.
7 Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.
8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.​

OIKONOMIA is the job of caring for the goods and riches of a master.

DAN P

Here is the word used in the Gospels.

Luke 16:1-8
1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
5 So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?
6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.
7 Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.
8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.​

OIKONOMIA is the job of caring for the goods and riches of a master.

Hi and you must have a corrupted version , as Luke 16:1 uses the Greek word OIKONOMOS / STEWARD and it means MANAGER , not DISPENSATION !!

The whole CONTEXT of Luke has to with MANAGING and that you can LOSE your MANAGER SHIP or as you say , we can also lose our dispensation , that is wrong !!

dan p