• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Why Evolution is real science - let's settle this "debate"!

Arthur Brain

That is correct.

Try making some sense for once.

I understand it far better than you. You are the one person here that cannot discuss science at all.
Well, thanks for the laugh! Trump is absolutely a pathological liar, this should be obvious to anyone aside from addle brained MAGA!'s whch apparently you're not.

If you 'understood it far better than me' you wouldn't make such silly remarks as 'goo to you' so don;t kid yourself that you're clued up in science. You ain't, by a long shot.

Right Divider

Body part
Well, thanks for the laugh! Trump is absolutely a pathological liar,
Not even close to the level of Joe Biden.
If you 'understood it far better than me' you wouldn't make such silly remarks as 'goo to you' so don;t kid yourself that you're clued up in science. You ain't, by a long shot.
"Goo to you" is a perfectly good description of YOUR position.
I've tried to discuss science with you before.... you go to nothing but fallacies for your "arguments". If you'd like to start a thread to discuss actual science, that's be great.

P.S. I have a strong science background, having been a computer software engineer for about four decades.

Arthur Brain

Not even close to the level of Joe Biden.

"Goo to you" is a perfectly good description of YOUR position.
I've tried to discuss science with you before.... you go to nothing but fallacies for your "arguments". If you'd like to start a thread to discuss actual science, that's be great.

P.S. I have a strong science background, having been a computer software engineer for about four decades.
Pfffft, Trump is as pathological a liar as you can get.

I've seen how you "discuss" science and whenever you or certain others don't like other positions you routinely cry "fallacy" as though it's somehow an argument winner, it isn't and 'goo to you' doesn't sum up evolution at all. You may very well be proficient in computer software engineering but that doesn't make you an expert in biology and physics dude.

Right Divider

Body part
Pfffft, Trump is as pathological a liar as you can get.
You're wrong as usual. Biden once had to drop out of a presidential election because the media (which was actually somewhat honest back then) called him out on his many lies.
I've seen how you "discuss" science and whenever you or certain others don't like other positions you routinely cry "fallacy" as though it's somehow an argument winner,
I call it that because it is. It's called the TRUTH.
it isn't and 'goo to you' doesn't sum up evolution at all.
Please start a thread to tell us what it is.
Is it not your believe that single celled creatures turned into men via some magical undirected process?
You may very well be proficient in computer software engineering but that doesn't make you an expert in biology and physics dude.
Far better than someone like you that claims to "know" some science but cannot discuss it without 100% reverting to fallacy.

Arthur Brain

You're wrong as usual. Biden once had to drop out of a presidential election because the media (which was actually somewhat honest back then) called him out on his many lies.

I call it that because it is. It's called the TRUTH.

Please start a thread to tell us what it is.
Is it not your believe that single celled creatures turned into men via some magical undirected process?

Far better than someone like you that claims to "know" some science but cannot discuss it without 100% reverting to fallacy.
And? Nobody's saying that Biden's whiter than white but as per usual you fail to acknowledge Trump's history. You ainlt gonna get any more a childish and perpetual liar than that former travesty to the WH...

Nope, it's just dishonest, childish and not interested.

Right Divider

Body part
And? Nobody's saying that Biden's whiter than white but as per usual you fail to acknowledge Trump's history.
That is a LIE. I do NOT deny any of Trump's history.
You ainlt gonna get any more a childish and perpetual liar than that former travesty to the WH...
You are wrong as usual. Biden is the most lying politician in US history.
Nope, it's just dishonest, childish and not interested.
Run away... you always do.

Arthur Brain

That is a LIE. I do NOT deny any of Trump's history.

You are wrong as usual. Biden is the most lying politician in US history.

Run away... you always do.
Well if you don't deny any of it then stop being so silly as to say Trump is less of a liar then.

Get over yourself RD. You're just not worth getting back on a pointless merry go round with.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Reminder:

Please keep the politics to the politics section.

This is the Creation Science section, not the Politics section.

I will reopen this thread in a few minutes to ensure that everyone has read this.

Arthur Brain

He is less. Joe Biden lies constantly.

Run away... you always do. You've never ONCE discussed scientific facts.... NEVER ONCE.
Sure I have and it's this sort of all caps rubbish that tends to come back so no thanks. You're mired in what you believe anyway so you're welcome to it. You'll probably say the same to me except evolution/the age of the universe/earth isn't that important to me and if the evidence supported a counter I'd have no issue with it. It doesn't.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure I have and it's this sort of all caps rubbish that tends to come back so no thanks.
No, you have not. You run away ... it's your only option (unless you want to change your ways and actually discuss science without the fallacies).
You're mired in what you believe anyway so you're welcome to it.
No, you are the "mired" one. I reasonably discuss science facts (something that you seen to know literally nothing about).
You'll probably say the same to me except evolution/the age of the universe/earth isn't that important to me and if the evidence supported a counter I'd have no issue with it. It doesn't.
It does and your simply repeating your belief does nothing to help your case.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

No, you have not. You run away ... it's your only option (unless you want to change your ways and actually discuss science without the fallacies).

No, you are the "mired" one. I reasonably discuss science facts (something that you seen to know literally nothing about).

It does and your simply repeating your believe does nothing to help your case.
Hey, if you want to go with your little 'running away' stuff then carry on. I had no interest in this thread until I saw some cheap shots at Barbarian. I've seen how you "reasonably discuss" science and not interested. You have no interest in considering anything outside of a young earth as evidenced through the years. So, you keep to that. Nothing will shift it anyway which is fine. It's not that big a deal to be invested in for me anyway.

Right Divider

Body part
Hey, if you want to go with your little 'running away' stuff then carry on.
The truth is your enemy.
I've seen how you "reasonably discuss" science and not interested.
I completely understand how reasonable discussion would not interest you.
You have no interest in considering anything outside of a young earth as evidenced through the years.
I discuss any and all facts. You run away from facts.
So, you keep to that. Nothing will shift it anyway which is fine. It's not that big a deal to be invested in for me anyway.
Run away. You are a dishonest coward when it comes to discussing science.

Arthur Brain

The truth is your enemy.

I completely understand how reasonable discussion would not interest you.

I discuss any and all facts. You run away from facts.

Run away. You are a dishonest coward when it comes to discussing science.
And with this you've just shown exactly why engaging with you is a complete waste of time. Peace out!