Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

God's Truth

GT, I have to go by what I believe is right before God.

Matthew 6

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

1 John 2

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Matthew 6

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven,*shall henot much more*clothe*you, O ye of little faith?*Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?*(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.*But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day*is*the evil thereof

None of that is what we are talking about.

Again, there is nothing from with having money and having material possessions.

marhig

You just made a judgment.

A Muslim to you: Allah is the way.I will not change my mind, and I reject your God, as allegedly revealed in your scripture. Am I lost?

You: I will not judge you.

Traitor....No spine....And you will have to account for your actions, or, more specifically, lack thereof, spinelessness, to the LORD God, as that Muslim goes to hell, because of your lack of vertebrae.

As I said, I would speak the truth to whomever, and I would say Jesus Christ is the only way. Whether they accept that is between them and God.

And yes, I'll stand account before God for my actions, as will you.

God's Truth

He also said to sell all that you have.

Show where he told everyone to do that or stop saying it.
You are trying to make Jesus sound crazy is a sinful act for sure.
You badgering those who obey to sell everything and trying to make it sound as if we are the crazy ones and that Jesus is...it merely reveals what is in your heart.

marhig

None of that is what we are talking about.

Again, there is nothing from with having money and having material possessions.
Well you have to do what you think is right before God, and I'll do what I think it's right before God.

And I believe it's right to help as share when I see the need if I can do so

musterion

The only one that is right is the one living by the will of God, following Jesus Christ in the truth

Both sincerely believe 100% that he is doing just that, and the other isn't. But since they believe two contradictory gospels, one of them is wrong. They can't both be right.

There is one way to infallibly know which is right. Do you know what that way is?

john w

Hall of Fame
As I said, I would speak the truth to whomever, and I would say Jesus Christ is the only way. Whether they accept that is between them and God.

And yes, I'll stand account before God for my actions, as will you.

Deception, from the pits of hell....

A Muslim to you: Allah is the way.I will not change my mind, and I reject your God, as allegedly revealed in your scripture. Am I lost?

Traitor....No spine....And you will have to account for your actions, or, more specifically, lack thereof, spinelessness, to the LORD God, as that Muslim goes to hell, because of your lack of vertebrae.

Get saved, and stop perverting the gospel of Christ, asserting one can be saved, even if they reject the one way, reject "Jesus Christ is the only way."

marhig

Both sincerely believe 100% that he is doing just that, and the other isn't. But since they believe two contradictory gospels, one of them is wrong. They can't both be right.

There is one way to infallibly know which is right. Do you know what that way is?

There is only one gospel, the gospel of Christ, so the one following Christ and living by the will of God

marhig

Deception, from the pits of hell....

Get saved, and stop perverting the gospel of Christ, asserting one can be saved, even if they reject the one way, reject "Jesus Christ is the only way."

I'm not to judge, the word of God will judge them, and God is the righteous judge. I will bare witness to the truth speak to them about Jesus and God, and leave the judging in Gods hands.

If you want to judge others, then that's between you and God.

Matthew 7

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

God's Truth

Well you have to do what you think is right before God, and I'll do what I think it's right before God.

And I believe it's right to help as share when I see the need if I can do so

Are you saying you have remained in poverty for the sole reason of giving away your money?