Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

musterion

Screen-Shot-2019-01-30-at-10.01.22-PM.png

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
She's not long for Congress. Something neurological wrong with her.
Speaker Pelosi will defeat "The Donald" because she is capable of learning from her mistakes - given that the "Narcissist" residing in the White House can never admit to making mistakes, he's therefore destined to repeat them!

Trump's recent encounter with the heads of the NSA, CIA and FBI merely confirms this observation - when confronted with intelligence that doesn't support his personal biases, he lashes out because he can never be wrong!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

An oldie but a goodie.
PELOSI ALZHEIMER'S MELTDOWN

Speaker Pelosi will defeat "The Donald" because she is capable of learning from her mistakes.........

LOL! She is a demented lying freak who never did a worthwhile thing in her pathetic life. Trump is a genius billionaire that did more to create jobs as a businessman than Pelosi ever did as a parasite politician.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

An oldie but a goodie.
PELOSI ALZHEIMER'S MELTDOWN[/B

LOL! She is a demented lying freak who never did a worthwhile thing in her pathetic life. Trump is a genius billionaire that did more to create jobs as a businessman than Pelosi ever did as a parasite politician.[/Qa demented lying freak

- PELOSI ALZHEIMER'S MELTDOWN

- a demented lying freak

- never did a worthwhile thing in her pathetic life

- a parasite politician

Why doesn't "CathollcCrusader" tell us how he `really feels about Speaker Pelosi - if I were a "Catholic" in TOL, I would request that he change his username to remove any association with my chosen faith!

As for the "genius billionaire" impersonating a President, the fact remains that he shut the federal government down for 35 days, took a major hit in the polls, cost the nation $11 billion, accused of "caving"/being a "wimp" by the conservative media and at the end received exactly $0 in WALL funding - all this at the hands of a so-called "demented lying freak" with "ALZHEIMERS!"

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Back to the thread topic: Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

Simple. They need illegal alien votes. They need a constant influx of needy voters who depend on the state to remain viable.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Back to the thread topic: Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

Up to $25 billion for something that doesn't work. That's kind of a white nationalist thing.

They need illegal alien votes.

Last presidential election, we have 4 known cases of illegal voting. Three of them were for Trump and all four of them were for republicans. :thumb:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A wall doesn't say "Stay Out!" or "Go Away!"

A wall says "Use The Door"

I wonder if those people who are irrationally opposed to Trump's wall understand that there will be doors :think:

fool

Hall of Fame
A wall doesn't say "Stay Out!" or "Go Away!"

A wall says "Use The Door"

I wonder if those people who are irrationally opposed to Trump's wall understand that there will be doors :think:

How can you have a door if there isn't a wall for it to be in? If wall don't work why do people wait in line at customs? Why don't they just drive around? Because there's walls there?
Fences, whatever.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How can you have a door if there isn't a wall for it to be in?

right now we have an unsecured thousand mile long "door"

If wall don't work why do people wait in line at customs? Why don't they just drive around? Because there's walls there?
Fences, whatever.

that makes sense to you and me, but not to the insane people who are violently afflicted by orangemanbad syndrome