Why do evolutionists have to lie to support evolution?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Hmm... even Darwin was a Christian, who attributed the origin of life to God. One of the problems with creationism, as I've mentioned before, is that it's a highly effective atheist-maker. Many young Christians, when they discover YE creationism can't be true, assume that Christianity=creationism, and lose their faith thereby.

A new generation of biologists seems to be able to understand that YE creationism is incompatible with Christian belief.

Johnny

PlastikBuddha said:
You keep equating evolution with atheism in a way that does a disservice to some really intelligent people.
bob b said:
The vast majority of leading biologists are atheists.

Nuff said.
And the vast majority of terrorists wear T-shirts.

Thus, using the power of Bob B's logic, I will now equate terrorism with t-shirt wearing.

Nuff said.

(Goodness Bob, do you really get through everyday life with reasoning like that? No wonder you're a creationist :D)

bob b

Science Lover
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The vast majority of people who accept evolution are not atheists.
Nuff said.

Right.

But it is true that the vast majority of leading biologists are atheists.

And then there are the much larger number of dupes that follow blindly what they are taught.

PlastikBuddha

Right.

And then there are the much larger number of dupes that follow blindly what they are taught.

When you decided to hitch your wagon to the dubious nag of creationism it was through reason and insight, but when anyone interprets the evidence differently they are fools and dupes. Your self-congratulatory condescension and double-standard are showing. You are beginning to come of as a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

bob b

Science Lover
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When you decided to hitch your wagon to the dubious nag of creationism it was through reason and insight, but when anyone interprets the evidence differently they are fools and dupes. Your self-congratulatory condescension and double-standard are showing. You are beginning to come of as a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

I have already given the credit to revelation, remember?

Andre1983

Right.

Excuse me, my good Sir...

Are you accusing scientists of beeing unscientific because they are open to anything the evidence points to?

Atheism...
It is not a belief that god doesn't exist; It is a lack of belief -- a lack of belief that can be changed only through evidence.

Had there been a god -- I would have welcomed him into my arms and prayed!
But alas -- there is no sign of any such thing.

Biologists are atheists because of the evidence provided by research -- the evidence found by research is not provided through atheism.

And...
You claim you looked one a sheet of paper explaining the tiniest details about DNA and RNA and you simply rejected it based on... what?
Your subjective opinion?

There has got to be something that you found to be untrue -- I know you don't have biochemistry as a major -- so I cannot understand what evidence you found lacking.

Please enlighten me...

Andre1983

The answer is simple: Because evolution is a lie.

Wow...

Fantastic.
Why is it a lie?

Because some fraud like Kent Hovind said so?
Come on... Let's hear it.

Seeing that you've been capable of seeing through the lie, you surely must have some proof behind it.
I would never go about and call gravity a corporate hoax if I didn't have any evidence behind me.

PlastikBuddha

Wow...

Fantastic.
Why is it a lie?

Because some fraud like Kent Hovind said so?
Come on... Let's hear it.

Seeing that you've been capable of seeing through the lie, you surely must have some proof behind it.
I would never go about and call gravity a corporate hoax if I didn't have any evidence behind me.

People like that don't believe in evidence- they believe in revelation. Facts are so... unpleanantly contrary to those revelations so it's best just to steer clear of them entirely and make empty assertions.

`Love.

Gravity is proveable in many ways like, go jump off a cliff. Now, if I said gravity is yellow with purple spots and it makes you grow old because it calls you stupid at a level of sound you can't hear. (But a level dogs can hear, which is why they can't focus to talk, because they can probably talk.) And all that is proveable by the evidence that we do grow old, and dogs don't talk. I would be being STUPID and UNSCIENTIFIC. Scientists nowadays find a bone and make an entire "theory" out the bone, most of it being complete nonsense.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Gravity is proveable in many ways like, go jump off a cliff. Now, if I said gravity is yellow with purple spots and it makes you grow old because it calls you stupid at a level of sound you can't hear. (But a level dogs can hear, which is why they can't focus to talk, because they can probably talk.) And all that is proveable by the evidence that we do grow old, and dogs don't talk. I would be being STUPID and UNSCIENTIFIC. Scientists nowadays find a bone and make an entire "theory" out the bone, most of it being complete nonsense.

:chew: so, what is your point? :chew:

`Love.

I won't stop you from trying to read it again. Even the slowest boat will eventually reach the opposite shore.

Roxanne

BANNED
Banned
Creationists are proof evolution is real. Neanderthals never died off, they just learned how to read and make a cross shape with their fingers.

PlastikBuddha

Try understanding what actually goes into the scientific process and then maybe- maybe, mind you, I'm not promising anything- you won't sound like such a bonehead.

`Love.

Yes, yes, you mean the great minds that found what they say "may" and "possibly' be feathers which lead to this "scientific" drawing of a close relative of the velociraptor?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/27/Deinonychus-antirrhopus_jconway.jpg

Yes, this drawing of a BIRD is supposed to be this DINOSAUR, the Deinonychus.

http://www.markus-schuster.net/science/deinonychus1.jpg

However, they found a couple of "feather-like" remains on Sinornithosaurus and Microraptor fossils, and decided all dromaesaurids where feathered. Turning a vicious predator into a cuddly, little penguin-buddy all on a whim.

Once again, STUPID and UNSCIENTIFIC assumptions made so evolution can look just a little less dumb.