Why Christ didn’t write his testimony or told others to write?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

All the religions’ founders left their own testimony either written by them or instructed others to write then and there. Even Jew prophets did that. It is strange that though Christ was literate he never wrote anything himself or instructed others to write. Still, at nearly 60 or 70 A.D., Apostles and others made some half-hearted attempt to write about him. As they couldn’t remember exactly after so long gap, there were many discrepancies. They must have extensively communicated their experiences with disciples verbally. But verbal narrations carried through successive generations are much prone to distortions. If Christ himself wrote his testimony or told some to write immediately as other religious founders, then so many errors could have been avoided. Then why he didn’t do that. There must be some good reason as Christ was no less intelligent than those founders.

On long experience and wisdom gained in following Christ I knew why he didn’t. He knew that he will live on while other founders of religions and ideologies will not. A living entity grows and changes to adapt to different context and times. Life means actions and actions make change. A testimony written long ago will fail to conform to changing him outwardly, though he remains constant in his absolute love inner principle.
Besides a testimony written directly by him will be idolized and fossilized as unchangeable by fallen humanity, as they make of other religions’ scriptures. That will hinder their spiritual growth.
Still many Christian denominations have idolized the catholic made (During the 4centuries’ canonization of bible only catholic church existed.) polluted scripture instead of his love commandments. That has led to many schisms and bloody wars. Their blind adherence to scripture has eclipsed the guidance of living Christ and rebuffed him.

Letsargue

All the religions’ founders left their own testimony either written by them or instructed others to write then and there. Even Jew prophets did that. It is strange that though Christ was literate he never wrote anything himself or instructed others to write. Still, at nearly 60 or 70 A.D., Apostles and others made some half-hearted attempt to write about him. As they couldn’t remember exactly after so long gap, there were many discrepancies. They must have extensively communicated their experiences with disciples verbally. But verbal narrations carried through successive generations are much prone to distortions. If Christ himself wrote his testimony or told some to write immediately as other religious founders, then so many errors could have been avoided. Then why he didn’t do that. There must be some good reason as Christ was no less intelligent than those founders.

On long experience and wisdom gained in following Christ I knew why he didn’t. He knew that he will live on while other founders of religions and ideologies will not. A living entity grows and changes to adapt to different context and times. Life means actions and actions make change. A testimony written long ago will fail to conform to changing him outwardly, though he remains constant in his absolute love inner principle.
Besides a testimony written directly by him will be idolized and fossilized as unchangeable by fallen humanity, as they make of other religions’ scriptures. That will hinder their spiritual growth.
Still many Christian denominations have idolized the catholic made (During the 4centuries’ canonization of bible only catholic church existed.) polluted scripture instead of his love commandments. That has led to many schisms and bloody wars. Their blind adherence to scripture has eclipsed the guidance of living Christ and rebuffed him.

(( You )) tell Jesus that He did it wrong!! - You all are very good at telling the Truth that it's wrong!!!

Paul -- 062912

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame

So, Christ did not write it, so that we could change the message to fit as our definition of warm and fuzzy evolves? Wow pure genius there, thanks.

Letsargue

I certainly can't take issue with that statement.

How do any of you gather that that kind of foolishness is the cause of wars?? There's no one who cares enough about what is or is not the Truth to war over it. It's man and his foolish nonsense that he wars over.

Paul -- 062912

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
How do any of you gather that that kind of foolishness is the cause of wars?? There's no one who cares enough about what is or is not the Truth to war over it. It's man and his foolish nonsense that he wars over.

Paul -- 062912
I have a question for you Paul. Have you witnessed war up front and personal on a battlefield?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame

Paul -- 062912

My post was heavy sarcasm LA, swami's post was stupid, he is a troll who wont last long.

tomlapalm

The whole Bible is about Jesus. Every lamb slain was a testimony of what would happen to Jesus, Joseph was a picture of Jesus. Joshua was a picture of Jesus the brazen serpent was a picture of Jesus the rock where water flowed was a picture of Jesus. etc. He was the Word that told us all these things and had them recorded.

Rev 1:9 ¶ I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation,
and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ

Letsargue

The whole Bible is about Jesus. Every lamb slain was a testimony of what would happen to Jesus, Joseph was a picture of Jesus. Joshua was a picture of Jesus the brazen serpent was a picture of Jesus the rock where water flowed was a picture of Jesus. etc. He was the Word that told us all these things and had them recorded.

Rev 1:9 ¶ I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation,
and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ

Jesus and savior is the same meaning!! - It’s the “Word of God” that saves the Soul from the violating of the Laws of the Spiritual things of the creation. – ( If you can understand that )??!! - There are carnal laws of the creation, and the there are nothing to save anything from the violating any of those except the Knowledge of them, and the Knowledge of how not to violate them. Gravity can kill you, but knowing not to jump off a cliff will save your flesh from death by the Law. – It’s the Spiritual Laws that saves one from Spiritual death, and the ( Spiritual Law is called “JESUS” ). That’s the carnal look at who, or what Jesus / Savior is. – He still “is”, even though one looks at the Laws in the “WAY”.

Paul – 063012

Letsargue

My post was heavy sarcasm LA, swami's post was stupid, he is a troll who wont last long.

I "see"! - That thing you called "swami", is one of the arrogant, or "proud" who is "just", or "only" trying to see how many ( Threads ) the "thing" can produce that can disrupt something!!!
None of its Threads have any question or statement that has any reasoning to anything. They just take up space. - And I to think your right about the things long life!!

Paul -- 063012

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
So, Christ did not write it, so that we could change the message to fit as our definition of warm and fuzzy evolves? Wow pure genius there, thanks.

I didn't understnd clearly. Any way Christ didn't write fearing that we might worship it like Quran of Muslims and remain fanatics and imbecile

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for your kind opinion. If I had survived 40 years in this muslim mission by the power of living Christ I can survive eternity too.
Jesus warned "when people praise, u r in danger. But when bigotd people abuse for truth as truth is always bitter, rejoice. " So I am rejoicing since 50 years accepting ridicule.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Jesus and savior is the same meaning!! - . – It’s the Spiritual Laws that saves one from Spiritual death, and the ( Spiritual Law is called “JESUS” ). That’s the carnal look at who, or what Jesus / Savior is. – He still “is”, even though one looks at the Laws in the “WAY”.

Paul – 063012
The names of Jesus are useless if we dont follow his teaching on the cross---loving Heavenly Father and neighbor.

Letsargue

The names of Jesus are useless if we dont follow his teaching on the cross---loving Heavenly Father and neighbor.

(((( The Name of Jesus "is" The Scriptures / The Word of God ))))!!! The teaching of the Cross is from the first Word to the last Word!! Did you not hear God???? -- Revelation 22:13 KJV – “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last”. --- (( Read the Book )), and then try to teach something that's the Truth just one time, OK!!!

Paul – 063012