Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

Nanja

Have you read the atrocities of Calvin. Just wondering.

I know my Brother in Christ is not concerned about the doings of a man named Calvin,
but only the Gospel of Grace in Jesus Christ which is nicknamed Calvinism, the Truths of Tulip.

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know my Brother in Christ is not concerned about the doings of a man named Calvin,
but only the Gospel of Grace in Jesus Christ which is nicknamed Calvinism, the Truths of Tulip.

~~~~~

He follows a man named Calvin and is not concerned with what he did?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Have you read the atrocities of Calvin. Just wondering.

If you lived during that time, there would hardly be any church who wouldn't have had you punished by the beliefs and vanities you hold to today.

There should be a thread called 'The intellectual sins of modern Christians' which exposes the false bias therein.

:think:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you lived during that time, there would hardly be any church who wouldn't have had you punished by the beliefs and vanities you hold to today.

There should be a thread called 'The intellectual sins of modern Christians' which exposes the false bias therein.

:think:

You ought to start one!

bsmitts

It is all very simple.

"The Just Shall Live By Faith"

They live by faith in the holy just nature of God and his Son Jesus Christ.

Those that are saved have abandoned their religion and their righteousness and have entered into God's rest.

"For he that is entered into his rest, he also has ceased from his own works (religion) as God did from his" Hebrews 4:10.

To not enter into God's rest that has been provided by the doing and the dying of Jesus is to be under God's wrath, Hebrews 4:3.

The God of Calvinism is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.

The God of Catholicism demands that you work, work, work for your salvation. He is a ruthless taskmaster.

The God of Islam is a warrior God that goes forth to conquer, kill and defeat. "kill the infidels".

The God of Calvinism, Catholicism, Islam, cannot be trusted. Therefore, no one can enter into their rest because there is no rest in religion.

Jesus is the only one that offers a rest from religion.

It's actually much simpler than that! And actually, Islam trusts in "the scales," which is good deeds outweighing bad deeds. So when you get to heaven you can boast and tell God all the great things you did to get there! False! And Catholicism teaches that a pope is the "vicar" of God, and you must confess sin to a man!" Not Biblical at all! By the way: The current pope is the first pope in history to be both pope and Jesuit. Think about that!

Robert Pate

Banned

~~~~~

You have a perverted idea of what grace is.

You think that grace is when God saves some and damns the rest to hell.

How you see that as grace is a mystery to me.

Here is grace, John 3:16.

Nanja

You have a perverted idea of what grace is.

You think that grace is when God saves some and damns the rest to hell.

How you see that as grace is a mystery to me.

Here is grace, John 3:16.

God's Grace is only given to God's Elect 1 Pet. 1:2, Chosen in Christ before the world began Eph. 1:4-5:

Eph. 1:7
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace

2 Tim. 1:8-9
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner:
but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
v.9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

~~~~~