Why Calvinist Cannot Defend Their Doctrine of a Limited Atonement

Robert Pate

Banned
Now you are catching on. The elect believe.

The elect are the "Whosoevers".

They are the one that... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Jesus didn't come into the world to save mindless, robots and puppets that want to be saved some other way than by the cross.

beloved57

B57 please stop reporting posts that do not break TOL rules.

I am sorry about that, I was told that if one reposts over and over the same thing as a repeated copy and paste, it was a violation of the TOL rules, which one poster keeps reposting Jude 4 !

Brother Ducky

The elect are the "Whosoevers".

They are the one that... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Jesus didn't come into the world to save mindless, robots and puppets that want to be saved some other way than by the cross.

Absolutely. Whosoever that calls. Who calls? The elect.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where did Paul write that Jesus Christ came into the world to provide salvation for everyone? What verse is that?
Romans 1:16 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Just Live by Faith
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,[a] for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Romans 10:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That scripture doesn't say that Christ provides salvation for everyone! You don't know how to read!
Romans 1:16 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Just Live by Faith
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Robert Pate

Banned
That scripture doesn't say that Christ provides salvation for everyone! You don't know how to read!

If God so loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son, John 3:16.

Doesn't it make sense that he would provide a way so that all who want to be saved can be saved?

beloved57

If God so loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son, John 3:16.

Doesn't it make sense that he would provide a way so that all who want to be saved can be saved?
No, you don't have scripture to support your false witness and comment!

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you don't have scripture to support your false witness and comment!

All who do nothing more than calling upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

"Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Calling on the Lord to save you is an act of faith.