ECT Why believers get lost--

beloved57

Jesus saves people by giving them his Holy Spirit.

Jesus gives his Holy Spirit to those who obey him. See Acts 5:32.

Those Christ died for are saved, put into a right relationship with God, by His death, while they are enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10 ! They are secure from being lost and condemned even as enemies !

God's Truth

Those Christ died for are saved, put into a right relationship with God, by His death, while they are enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10 ! They are secure from being lost and condemned even as enemies !

Enemies are those who did not obey and get circumcised.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
First to the Jews, and then to the Gentiles.

When Jesus walked the earth, he came only for the lost sheep of Israel.

When Jesus died, all could come to him to be saved.

All the saved are part of the House of Israel.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself

Exactly.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gee, now I understand why you get kicked in the face every day!
Praise God, I'm learnin' stuff here after all.

I see you have understanding of spiritual things.

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Jesus died for the world. All people. Did you forget that?

you mean those false christians who think their works can save them, who were never saved as well as unbelievers, both need to repent.

You distort the word to preach falsehoods because of your desire to see believers suffer.

The naked haven't been covered by Christ, they think their works save them, but dont realize its only the blood of Christ that covers them.

Gee, now I understand why you get kicked in the face every day!
Praise God, I'm learnin' stuff here after all.

I see you have understanding of spiritual things.

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

LA

Thanks for proving what i said, you dont disappoint. You take pleasure in the thought of others suffering. Especially believers.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Enemies that Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are being enemies, disobeying and unbelievers! Rom 5:10!

Read it correctly.

Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

All of mankind was reconciled to God because all men are sinners and without the death of Christ the whole world would have perished forever.

Individuals must believe, repent, and obey, in order to be saved by His Life.

Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for proving what i said, you dont disappoint. You take pleasure in the thought of others suffering. Especially believers.

Where did you get such thoughts from?

Are you under the condemnation of God or something that you presume to know what is in my heart, when it is exactly the opposite to what you say.

LA

beloved57

Read it correctly.

Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

All of mankind was reconciled to God because all men are sinners and without the death of Christ the whole world would have perished forever.

Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

LA

You can't avoid the truth, those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His death even when they were enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10 !

To say that all mankind was reconciled to God by Christ death while they were enemies is a lie,for many people as enemies are under God's condemnation and wrath John 3:18,36 ! not reconciled to God!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can't avoid the truth, those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His death even when they were enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10 !

To say that all mankind was reconciled to God by Christ death while they were enemies is a lie,for many people as enemies are under God's condemnation and wrath John 3:18,36 ! not reconciled to God!

So you think Christ only died for those God was going to save?

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Why did He reconcile the whole world to Himself if He only reconciled those He was going to save?

The world was about to be destroyed utterly if Christ had not died when He did.

Reconciling the world and reconciling individuals are two things.

LA

beloved57

So you think Christ only died for those God was going to save?

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Why did He reconcile the whole world to Himself if He only reconciled those He was going to save?
Pp
The world was about to be destroyed utterly if Christ had not died when He did.

LA

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they were enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10, that doesn't apply to all without exception because many as enemies and unbelievers are already condemned and under God's wrath John 3:18,36 that speaks to and proves limited atonement ! :)

God's Truth

Read it correctly.

LA

Amen.

ZacharyB

Yes, actually I can't sleep at night for being so excited at the success I'm having!
lol
Are you so spiritually blind to actually believe this?
Or are you just into yanking people's chains?
If so, we all need to be praying for you ... big time!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That is exactly what the scriptures given are trying to get you to avoid.

Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

LA