ECT WHY 13 APOSTLES ??

DAN P

Hi to all and why are there 13 Apostles ?

Is it because 12 are needed to run Israel ?

The 12 Apostles will RULE on earth !!

They will be Kings and Priests on earth , Rev 1:6 , FOREVER !!

Dispensationlist , will be shown , through out the Universe , Eph 2:7

The verb " exceeding /hprtballo " is in the Greek Present and means that Grace will never stop to be shown us through out ETERNITY !!

I wonder where the Pentcostals and Covenant people BE ??

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The verb " exceeding /hprtballo " is in the Greek Present and means that Grace will never stop to be shown us through out ETERNITY !!

I wonder where the Pentcostals will be ??

dan p

The saints will be the Kings and Priests of Christs Kingdom.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Your own claim is that you are not in His Kingdom.

LA

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Israel (Jacob) had twelve sons, Joseph had two sons. Israel said let my name be upon Joseph's two sons and so it was and is.

And now thy two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, which were born unto thee in the land of Egypt before I came unto thee into Egypt are mine, as Reuben and Simeon they shall be mine. (Genesis 48:5)​

DAN P

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

LA

Hi , and just love to see what you can not see !!

Ever read EX 19:6 , Israel was even then to be Kings and Priests and then you today have to be the TAIL and not the HEAD !

No wonder your theology smells , if I could call it that !!

I am going to be teaching Dispensationalism to all the Covenant and Pentecostals !!:jolly::jolly:

dan p

DAN P

LA

Hi , and you call your self a Gentiles , BUT really are a Jew ??

Where are Gentiles allowed to be Priests !!

Better smell the COFFEE !!

Better study the sacrifices to be in the Millennium :confused::confused:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and just love to see what you can not see !!

Ever read EX 19:6 , Israel was even then to be Kings and Priests and then you today have to be the TAIL and not the HEAD !

No wonder your theology smells , if I could call it that !!

I am going to be teaching Dispensationalism to all the Covenant and Pentecostals !!:jolly::jolly:

dan p

One thing God has done over and over is to promise to people things that they can be if they obey Him.

However in the end God does it Himself a better way.

Israel of the OT was only a forerunner of the real Israel of the new covenant which includes the faithful of the OT believers in the resurrection who will see the fruit of their faith.

With all sinners both of the OT times and NT times cut off.

It is all to do with man seeing what a boaster and failure he is before he can be a part of what God does.

1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

LA

DAN P

LA

Hi , so where is that special PLACE for Pentecostals and will Covenant people share the same place with you ??:party::party:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and you call your self a Gentiles , BUT really are a Jew ??

Where are Gentiles allowed to be Priests !!

Better smell the COFFEE !!

Better study the sacrifices to be in the Millennium :confused::confused:

dan p

Study the sacrifices of the new covenant of now--

Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Php 4:18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.

Heb 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Isa 58:4 Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
Isa 58:5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?
Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
Isa 58:10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
Isa 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
Isa 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
Isa 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

oatmeal

dan p

13?

The original 12 less Judas I

11 then add Matthias back to 12

Add Paul you have 13

Add Jesus Christ to each step above.

11 plus Matthias plus Paul plus Jesus Christ = 14

Hebrews 3:1

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Plus any and all the unnamed apostles during that time and following

Like Barnabas

Acts 14:14

Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out,

and possibly

Romans 16:7

Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellow-prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

and James the half brother of Jesus Christ

Galatians 1:19

But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.

13? Really?

How about Martin Luther? or some of the other reformers?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
At first I though you were talking about Judas. 13 was intentional for the 12 tribes. He chose Judas because Judas was a devil.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

dan p

Hi, and don't worry about it.

OCTOBER23

Why are there 13 Apostles ?
--------------------------------
BECAUSE THE ITALIAN BAND DOESN'T LIKE THE NUMBER 13

:cool::guitar::guitar::drum::p:p:p::p:p:p::p:p:p:

Last edited:

oatmeal

At first I though you were talking about Judas. 13 was intentional for the 12 tribes. He chose Judas because Judas was a devil.

The twelve except for Judas Iscariot were Galilean were they not? Acts 1:11?

Twelve is a number that represents governmental or organizational perfection

Was the choice of twelve related to there being twelve tribes?

Maybe, but other than the number being the same, is there any more evidence than that?

Any scriptures that specifically say so?

Did their calendar have twelve months in it?

Numbers 1:44

These are those that were numbered, which Moses and Aaron numbered, and the princes of Israel, being twelve men: each one was for the house of his fathers.

Did Jesus choose one man out of each tribe to become the apostles?

Acts 1:11

Or did he choose them for other reasons, their spiritual qualifications, their leadership abilities, their desire to serve God, their love for God and the scriptures, their willingness and ability to learn?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Twelve is a number that represents governmental or organizational perfection

Maybe, but other than the number being the same, is there any more evidence than that?

:nono:

Matthew 19

28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Judas was part of the twelve, but he would not judge and the Lord Jesus Christ knew he would not judge. It was always going to be one more.

dreadknought

dan p
God's people in covenant with Him, are here, banging our heads at disassociative intellectual........ nm.

DAN P

Study the sacrifices of the new covenant of now--

Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
QUOTE]

Hi , and what does Rom 8:36 have to do with the Sacrifices to be done in the Millennium ??

Better look in Ezekiel , instead !!:hammer::hammer:

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes, these twelve:

01. In the first place went the standard of the camp of the children of Judah...

02. And over the host of the tribe of the children of Issachar...

03. And over the host of the tribe of the children of Zebulun...

04. And the standard of the camp of Reuben...

05. And over the host of the tribe of the children of Simeon...

06. And over the host of the tribe of the children of Gad...

07. And the standard of the camp of the children of Ephraim...

08. And over the host of the tribe of the children of Manasseh...

09. And over the host of the tribe of the children of Benjamin...

10. And the standard of the camp of the children of Dan...

11. And over the host of the tribe of the children of Asher...

12. And over the host of the tribe of the children of Naphtali...

(Numbers 10 of the law)