Who Would Make A Better President?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I highly doubt it but hey...

:eek:
I know I had plenty of Trump threads but my stalker [MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION] kept posting off topic in my Q Anon thread so I decided to create an activity plan for him. A few never Trumpers didn't much care for my new addition to the Trump family of threads.

Arthur Brain

I remember one you did years ago that started much like this one. Too bad I can't remember which it was, but it caused me to see you in a new light. Heck, I really liked you for a long time after that one. ;)

It wasn't this one by any chance was it?

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?93959-And-Now-For-A-Nice-Thread-About-All-Things-Pleasant

Ya know, amid all the heated opinions and obvious differences there's always a place for some common ground at least, a bit of humour brings that out I reckon and it's sorely needed at times...

This being said I now cast my vote for a piece of asparagus to occupy the WH!

Arthur Brain

I know I had plenty of Trump threads but my stalker [MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION] kept posting off topic in my Q Anon thread so I decided to create an activity plan for him. A few never Trumpers didn't much care for my new addition to the Trump family of threads.

I was beginning to think you were on Trump's payroll...

:eek:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It wasn't this one by any chance was it?

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?93959-And-Now-For-A-Nice-Thread-About-All-Things-Pleasant

Ya know, amid all the heated opinions and obvious differences there's always a place for some common ground at least, a bit of humour brings that out I reckon and it's sorely needed at times...

This being said I now cast my vote for a piece of asparagus to occupy the WH!
What about cauliflower, it looks like it has brains?

rexlunae

NO ... an actual candidate. Why not? She is 100 times more qualified than what we are currently stuck with ... :plain:

Oprah would be better than Trump. But... I still would rather vote for almost anyone else.

If the lesson the Dems learn from Trump is that celebrity matter above all, they've learned the wrong lesson.

They have some great choices with actually backgrounds in politics. I'm hoping for Kamala Harris personally. But that's a long shot.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oprah would be better than Trump. But... I still would rather vote for almost anyone else.

If the lesson the Dems learn from Trump is that celebrity matter above all, they've learned the wrong lesson.

They have some great choices with actually backgrounds in politics. I'm hoping for Kamala Harris personally. But that's a long shot.

For women, Harris is my top choice as well. My preference is Joe Biden.

Though, if the only thing that matters is being a celebrity, there is always ... The Rock! At least he could *personally* back up that mouth of his! :D