ECT WHO WERE " in CHRIST ??

DAN P

Him and what many of the oppositions fail to see that those " in Christ " were is christ several years BEFORE wrote about it in Rom 16:7 !!

As I have said , those who were in Christ before Paul are those NAMED from verse 8-15 11

The Greek word in verse 7 ARE / ESTE is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE of the time period !!

But here is the CLINCHER with the Greek word in verse 7 , is WERE is in the Greek Perfect Tense , which means that this Jews were " in Christ " from than on FOREVER and stayed in their MESSIANIC ASSEMBLY !!

These Jews can never be part of the B O C !!

Another proof is that is Paul time as he prosecuted the 12 apostles disciples Israel were being set aside as reference in 2 Cor 3:13-15 !!

Jews are ONLY being saved as verse 16 and the VAIL is being taken away !!

2 Cor 3:13-17 DESTROYS the Penecostal movement , baptism , tongues , and prophecy as kin Mark 16:15-18 !!

dan p

dodge

Hi to all and some believe that Israel or Israel and individual Jews were " in Christ before Paul as written in Rom 16:7 , Andronicus and Junias !!\\

Here is another verse in 2 Cor 3:14 , " which is being ABOLISHED " in CHRIST "

And 2 Cor 3:16 than says how Individual Jews were saved in the Messianic assembly !!

When Paul begins to write , Paul lets all know what it REALLY means to be " in CHRIST " some 150 times DOCTRINE and how it works in Practical applications !!

Gal 3:28 EXPOSES the difference as in the Body of Christ there CANNOT BE / ENI Jews or Gentiles in the Body of Christ as all the 4 verbs in verse 28 are in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and Always is a CONTINUOUS ACTION of progress in the DISPENSATION of GRACE !!

dan p

YOU are not even smart enough to understand that you imply by your post that Paul had no clue what he was preaching or teaching !

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Paul said they were in Christ before him, and you say they were somewhere else and not in the B.O.C. when Paul says they were.

Get saved and let the Holy Spirit help you out of your continuous deception.

If Andronicus and Junia are not in the B.O.C. neither is Paul, and that is your confusion not Paul's he knew where they were.

DAN P

YOU are not even smart enough to understand that you imply by your post that Paul had no clue what he was preaching or teaching !

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Paul said they were in Christ before him, and you say they were somewhere else and not in the B.O.C. when Paul says they were.

Get saved and let the Holy Spirit help you out of your continuous deception.

If Andronicus and Junia are not in the B.O.C. neither is Paul, and that is your confusion not Paul's he knew where they were.

Hi and I see that 2 Cor 3:13-17 is beyond your GRASP !!

Even during Paul's time period , Israel was BEING set aside and need to understand what the Holy Spirit had Paul write in 2 Cor 15 and even UNTIL Paul's day a VAIL lies upon their HEART !!

My grand kids understand it , so what is your problem !!

This means PENTECOST IS OVER , and Repentance , and Baptism and Prophecy , and Tongues and the gift of Knowledge and you are just a PETTIFOGGER !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and I see that 2 Cor 3:13-17 is beyond your GRASP !!

Even during Paul's time period , Israel was BEING set aside and need to understand what the Holy Spirit had Paul write in 2 Cor 15 and even UNTIL Paul's day a VAIL lies upon their HEART !!

My grand kids understand it , so what is your problem !!

This means PENTECOST IS OVER , and Repentance , and Baptism and Prophecy , and Tongues and the gift of Knowledge and you are just a PETTIFOGGER !!

dan p

It is obvious Rom 16:7 is way beyond your comprehension so much so that you have to try to change the meaning and context of what Paul said to justify and stay in your cult.

dan, if you love your sin more than God and do not repent the only thing waiting for you is eternal hell.

DAN P

It is obvious Rom 16:7 is way beyond your comprehension so much so that you have to try to change the meaning and context of what Paul said to justify and stay in your cult.

dan, if you love your sin more than God and do not repent the only thing waiting for you is eternal hell.

Hi and you will never explain 2 Cor 3:13-17 , and when you are over your heah , BAIL OUT QUICKLY and throw some words at me !!

I know that 2 Cor 3:13-17 STUMPS all you LEFTY 1P 1P PROGRAM that you know NOTHING about , and I just love my POSITION ,so where is yours ??

dan p