ECT WHO WERE " in CHRIST ??

DAN P

Hi to all and some believe that Israel or Israel and individual Jews were " in Christ before Paul as written in Rom 16:7 , Andronicus and Junias !!\\

Here is another verse in 2 Cor 3:14 , " which is being ABOLISHED " in CHRIST "

And 2 Cor 3:16 than says how Individual Jews were saved in the Messianic assembly !!

When Paul begins to write , Paul lets all know what it REALLY means to be " in CHRIST " some 150 times DOCTRINE and how it works in Practical applications !!

Gal 3:28 EXPOSES the difference as in the Body of Christ there CANNOT BE / ENI Jews or Gentiles in the Body of Christ as all the 4 verbs in verse 28 are in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and Always is a CONTINUOUS ACTION of progress in the DISPENSATION of GRACE !!

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi and notice that Paul mentions those who are " in Christ " and Paul also uses the phrase " IN THE LORD " some 41 times and a CASE can be made that thoses in Rom 16:7-16 were also in this MESSAINC Assembly !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi to all and some believe that Israel or Israel and individual Jews were " in Christ before Paul as written in Rom 16:7 , Andronicus and Junias !!\\

Here is another verse in 2 Cor 3:14 , " which is being ABOLISHED " in CHRIST "

And 2 Cor 3:16 than says how Individual Jews were saved in the Messianic assembly !!

When Paul begins to write , Paul lets all know what it REALLY means to be " in CHRIST " some 150 times DOCTRINE and how it works in Practical applications !!

Gal 3:28 EXPOSES the difference as in the Body of Christ there CANNOT BE / ENI Jews or Gentiles in the Body of Christ as all the 4 verbs in verse 28 are in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and Always is a CONTINUOUS ACTION of progress in the DISPENSATION of GRACE !!

dan p

Invalid comments not found in scripture!

DAN P

Invalid comments not found in scripture!

Hi and it is reasonable for the anti-Paul to reject 2 Cor 3:13-16 as it takes away there FAKE NEWS arguments away , that the Law of Moses and what Jesus said in the Gospels is not for the Body of Christ !!~

Nothing new and can not REBUT and have no debatable content , so nothing new from you !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi and it is reasonable for the anti-Paul to reject 2 Cor 3:13-16 as it takes away there FAKE NEWS arguments away , that the Law of Moses and what Jesus said in the Gospels is not for the Body of Christ !!~

Nothing new and can not REBUT and have no debatable content , so nothing new from you !!

dan p
More worthless invalid comments!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

DAN P

More worthless invalid comments!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

mHinand you are TAKE with no knowledge !!

But here is and easy one for you and your 3 day holiday , Explain how you were saved with verses as proof !!

In 1 Tim 1:16 , it says that Paul is the Pattern of those " for a PATTERN OF THE ONES coming to believe on Him unto EVERLASTING LIFE !!

In other words HOW WERE YOU SAVED ??

Show me how you DANCE !!

You slow like this always ??

dan p

beloved57

mHinand you are TAKE with no knowledge !!

But here is and easy one for you and your 3 day holiday , Explain how you were saved with verses as proof !!

In 1 Tim 1:16 , it says that Paul is the Pattern of those " for a PATTERN OF THE ONES coming to believe on Him unto EVERLASTING LIFE !!

In other words HOW WERE YOU SAVED ??

Show me how you DANCE !!

You slow like this always ??

dan p

More worthless invalid comments !

andyc

The bible says it, and some believe it?
Good for 'the some' I say.

The bible is written in Greek, that's why. Coincidence?
Besides, the thought intent of Paul is simply to explain the fact that all supposed physical attributes and qualities are irrelevant to those in Christ. This removes any kind of distinction between jews and gentles, slave and free, men and women. Being free is irrelevant, being a jew is irrelevant, being a man is irrelevant.

Your warped doctrine wants to make the gentile something other than the jew, which of course disagrees with Paul. Mad will always disagree with Paul because it is cultish.

DAN P

The bible says it, and some believe it?
Good for 'the some' I say.

The bible is written in Greek, that's why. Coincidence?
Besides, the thought intent of Paul is simply to explain the fact that all supposed physical attributes and qualities are irrelevant to those in Christ. This removes any kind of distinction between jews and gentles, slave and free, men and women. Being free is irrelevant, being a jew is irrelevant, being a man is irrelevant.

Your warped doctrine wants to make the gentile something other than the jew, which of course disagrees with Paul. Mad will always disagree with Paul because it is cultish.

Hi and Gal 3:28 is a very important verse of who enters the Body of Christ and ALL LOSE THEIR INDENTITY " IN CHRIST ".

It also points to OSAS as the GREEK verb " ARE / ESTE in the Greek PRESENT TENSE of forever a CONTINUOUS action of being in Christ !!

And it also solves the question , are the 12 apostles IN the B O C or are they OUT of the B O C !!

Your knowledge of Galatians is NIL !!

I could advance more knowledge , BUT you can never handle it !!

dan p

andyc

Hi and Gal 3:28 is a very important verse of who enters the Body of Christ and ALL LOSE THEIR INDENTITY " IN CHRIST ".

It also points to OSAS as the GREEK verb " ARE / ESTE in the Greek PRESENT TENSE of forever a CONTINUOUS action of being in Christ !!

Of course, because one assumes that people who are in faith will stay in faith, especially because being in faith invited persecution, unlike now in the west.
And it also solves the question , are the 12 apostles IN the B O C or are they OUT of the B O C !!

The question doesn't even exist outside of mad.

Your knowledge of Galatians is NIL !!

I could advance more knowledge , BUT you can never handle it !!

dan p

You've offered a thread that so far is completely irrelevant, and self defeated, so your remarks about me are irrelevant. Go and order a domino's pizza and come up with a more interesting idea for thread.

DAN P

Of course, because one assumes that people who are in faith will stay in faith, especially because being in faith invited persecution, unlike now in the west.

The question doesn't even exist outside of mad.

You've offered a thread that so far is completely irrelevant, and self defeated, so your remarks about me are irrelevant. Go and order a domino's pizza and come up with a more interesting idea for thread.

Hi and still DANCE around 2 Cor 3:13-16 and I do not blame you as you have no good answer and are just GUTLESS anti-Paul FRAUD !!

You are as blind as those in 2 Cor 3:13-16 UNLESS you can explain verse 16 , COME ON give it a shot with your bow and what will you use for ARROWS ??

dan p

andyc

Hi and still DANCE around 2 Cor 3:13-16 and I do not blame you as you have no good answer and are just GUTLESS anti-Paul FRAUD !!

Until this day?

Go find out what that means.

You are as blind as those in 2 Cor 3:13-16 UNLESS you can explain verse 16 , COME ON give it a shot with your bow and what will you use for ARROWS ??

dan p

I'm not as blinded as those fighting the new testament.

You don't even know what the new testament is, because your love affair with mad has totally confused you.

DAN P

Until this day?

Go find out what that means.

I'm not as blinded as those fighting the new testament.

You don't even know what the new testament is, because your love affair with mad has totally confused you.

Hi and ACTS 9 defeats all other positions , LIKE Genesis , Acts 2 , Acts 11 , Acts 13 and Acts 28 and defeats your position !!

So , NEW TESTAMENT /KAINOS DIATHEKE Means what ??

Explain , DIATHEKE ??

dan p

andyc

Hi and ACTS 9 defeats all other positions , LIKE Genesis , Acts 2 , Acts 11 , Acts 13 and Acts 28 and defeats your position !!

The ramblings of someone struggling with senility.

So , NEW TESTAMENT /KAINOS DIATHEKE Means what ??

Explain , DIATHEKE ??

dan p

Even scholars struggle to interpret that word in context. But of course, mad majors in controversy.

DAN P

The ramblings of someone struggling with senility.

Even scholars struggle to interpret that word in context. But of course, mad majors in controversy.

Hi and that is why , many of Greek words are a TRANSLITERATION !!

DIATHEKE can be translated by the following words :

#1 , COMPACT
#2 WILL
#3, TESTAMENT
#4 , COVENANT

Context is a big help and you should learn and develop this SKILL !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and when reading Rom 16 : 13 , this STOOD OUT and reads , Greet Rufus the CHOSEN in ( the ) Lord and his mother and MINE !!

Many good scholars and I believe that MINE is EMPHATIC and that Paul means that it is a reference to Paul's mother and brother !!

dan p