Who was grafted into the olive tree?

Right Divider

Body part
And the Gentiles were grafted into the Church the body of Christ with the jewish believers of the body of Christ!

Nobody gets "grafted" into the body of Christ. That is just some incredibility silly nonsense that you (or someone that you follow) made up out of nothing.

You might be the most confused poster on this site.

beloved57

Nobody gets "grafted" into the body of Christ. That is just some incredibility silly nonsense that you (or someone that you follow) made up out of nothing.

You might be the most confused poster on this site.

Lol what scripture says no one gets grafted into the body of Christ? That's like saying nobody comes to believe in Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
Lol what scripture says no one gets grafted into the body of Christ? That's like saying nobody comes to believe in Christ.

I believe that you have a problem with your brain. It does not work.

I don't need scripture that says "no one gets grafted into the body of Christ"... you are the one making that claim without scripture (or at least, without TWISTING the scripture).

The body of Christ is the ONE NEW MAN.... it is NOT getting "grafted" into something OLD. (Eph 2:15)

beloved57

I don't need scripture that says "no one gets grafted into the body of Christ"... you are the one making that claim without scripture (or at least, without TWISTING the scripture).

The body of Christ is the ONE NEW MAN.... it is NOT getting "grafted" into something OLD. (Eph 2:15)

One is grafted into Christ by faith. Just like the hypocrite jews were broken off because of unbeiief.

The believing gentile stand by faith Rom 11:17-20

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

beloved57

Oh I need scripture but you don't need scripture to validate what you say. Are you part of the trinity now?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Did you even read the Article?

B57 doesn't engage arguments that show his position to be irrational because he can't answer them without compromising his position. He's too entrenched in his calvinism, and he blocks or ignores those who make rational and well thought out arguments against and who ask hard questions of his position.

mamatuzzo

B57 doesn't engage arguments that show his position to be irrational because he can't answer them without compromising his position. He's too entrenched in his calvinism, and he blocks or ignores those who make rational and well thought out arguments against and who ask hard questions of his position.

Thanks so much Judge Rightly, I know that Article changed what I had thought for many years. It laid it out clearly through Scripture!