Who is the Remnant Church?

God's Truth

Good you can quote scripture

I quote them, believe them, obey them, and teach them.

All those scriptures are about being put in Christ and Christ in us.

Not before the foundation of the world.

Read these scriptures .

These also show that we are not put in him until we are saved and put in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

beloved57

Read these scriptures .

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

All I can tell is that you can quote them and that's about it.

beloved57

Read these scriptures .

Some men not all were put in Christ by God 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Had nothing to do with anything they did to be put in Christ!

Pipiripi

Read these scriptures .

My friend, when I read how you believe that things work is like Jesus are doing He self in you everything, and you self are doing nothing. Just belief and go to heaven without doing anything. Rest 24/7.

TrevorL

Greetings Pipiripi,
Who is the Remnant Church 2
Let's look at the other signs that tell us who the truth remnant church is:
10. The remnant church will be unified in the teaching of the following important Bible truths ... The Second Coming of Jesus | Truth About the Rapture | Truth About Israel | The Bible Sabbath | The REAL Antichrist | Speaking in tongues | The True Gospel of Christ | The Ten Commandments | And MUCH more.
So who is the remnant church of God? Who fits the description above, and which church is preaching and teaching the important truths above? There is only one church that fits all of the above characteristics, and that is the .................. church.
In my youth I encountered a senior member of “the .................. church”, (I assume I have guessed correctly), and I do not remember how the subject was discussed, but it left an indelible impression. We starting discussing Zechariah 14, and to my surprise he made the comment that he could not understand why this particular chapter is in the Bible. It convinced me at the time that I should look elsewhere for an understanding of Zechariah 14, and to this day I am convinced that “the .................. church” cannot explain Zechariah 14. So considering your item 10 above, and based upon a correct understanding of Zechariah 14, I would say that “the .................. church” does not hold the Bible truth about “The Second Coming of Jesus”, “Truth About Israel” and “The True Gospel of Christ” “And MUCH more.” Please feel free to simply explain Zechariah 14, and possibly I will look again at what you claim are the sure evidences that a particular church is the true Remnant Church. And btw when a Pastor and his assistant from the same Church came to my house a year or two later, he attempted to give an answer, which again was to my assessment unsatisfactory, so I am interested in your version of Zechariah 14.

Kind regards
Trevor

God's Truth

My friend, when I read how you believe that things work is like Jesus are doing He self in you everything, and you self are doing nothing. Just belief and go to heaven without doing anything. Rest 24/7.

I just can't make out what you are talking about. Could you try to explain it more?

God's Truth

Some men not all were put in Christ by God 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Had nothing to do with anything they did to be put in Christ!

Jesus puts people in him and he puts us in God.

Jesus chooses those who get his teachings and obeys them.

beloved57

Jesus puts people in him and he puts us in God.

Jesus chooses those who get his teachings and obeys them.

Nothing like that in scripture. People were Sovereignly put in Christ by God the Father. He chose them in Christ before the foundation of the world.

They were Christ spiritual seed Isa 53:10

Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

TrevorL

Greetings again Pipiripi,
Zechariah 14 is exactly as Revelation 19 - 22. The Bible interprets itself.
Zechariah 14 teaches that Jesus will return to the earth, while the Church you mentioned does not believe Jesus will set foot upon the earth. Zechariah 14 talks about Jesus standing again upon the Mount of Olives, an obvious connection to Acts 1:11. Zechariah 14 describes the mortal population and their worship at Jerusalem during the 1000 years. The Church you mentioned teaches that after the rapture of the faithful to heaven, then all the mortal population will be wiped out and the earth will be burnt for the 1000 years. Yes, Zechariah 14 teaches the same as Revelation 19-22, but not what your Church teaches.

Kind regards
Trevor

Pipiripi

Greetings again Pipiripi, Zechariah 14 teaches that Jesus will return to the earth, while the Church you mentioned does not believe Jesus will set foot upon the earth. Zechariah 14 talks about Jesus standing again upon the Mount of Olives, an obvious connection to Acts 1:11. Zechariah 14 describes the mortal population and their worship at Jerusalem during the 1000 years. The Church you mentioned teaches that after the rapture of the faithful to heaven, then all the mortal population will be wiped out and the earth will be burnt for the 1000 years. Yes, Zechariah 14 teaches the same as Revelation 19-22, but not what your Church teaches.

Kind regards
Trevor

My Church is this one. Seventh Day Adventist of the Pioneers. We are the FEW in the SDA church.
This is our teaching.
end-times-prophecy.org
Go there and you will see what and why we are FEW.

TrevorL

Greetings again Pipiripi,
My Church is this one. Seventh Day Adventist of the Pioneers. We are the FEW in the SDA church. This is our teaching. end-times-prophecy.org Go there and you will see what and why we are FEW.
I appreciate the link and I have read some of the articles and browsed a few others. My initial assessment is that it reflects fairly mainsteam SDA teaching. I was interested in and read the article “The Battle of Armageddon”. I also browsed “Daniel 11 and the King of the North”. Both of these claim that the King of the North is the Ottoman Empire together with other Muslim countries. For my part I consider that the future King of the North is Russia, and Russia will invade both Turkey and some time after this the Middle East. I also browsed the article on the 2300 days, and consider a significant aspect of this is from BC 334-333 to AD 1967 when Jerusalem was recaptured by the Jews. I also believe that Jesus will convert a significant remnant of natural Israel when he returns and also subject and educate the nations. I suppose that you hold the normal SDA view that the earth will be burnt and desolate during the 1000 years, while I hold that Jesus will return and bring times of refreshing and restoration Acts 3:19-21.

Kind regards
Trevor

God's Truth

Nothing like that in scripture. People were Sovereignly put in Christ by God the Father. He chose them in Christ before the foundation of the world.

They were Christ spiritual seed Isa 53:10

Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

That is a professing about WHEN JESUS WILL COME AND DIE FOR US.

clefty

Gentiles are an olive tree and Jews are an olive tree.

The difference is that the Jews olive tree was cultivated by God.

The Gentile olive tree was wild.

The Jews olive tree was cared for by God.
when He cared for them because of His covenant with Abraham...and when they left by faith they ALREADY were full of those NOT of Jacob...and THEN He gave THIS ekklessia in the wilderness the living oracles Act 7:38 including the Sabbath the ONLY one that SPECIFICALLY included “the strangers within thy gates”...ONE LAW for native and foreigner THE SAME

The wild olive tree grew wild with no one looking after it.
hmmm...Yah NOT caring for the WORLD He loved so much that He sent His only begotten Son for...that WHOSOEVER...or was it just Jews?

When Jesus came, God cut off branches, which symbolizes people.

God cut off branches because He came to make a new covenant that some of the people did not qualify anymore to stay in the cultivated tree.
because of their unbelief in Him not because of their unbelief in the Sabbath...they killed their husband but still kept the Law It’s temple...the irony

When any Gentile does what Jesus says to do according to the new covenant,
which includes Sabbath keeping as even James expected Moses read to them every Sabbath Acts 15:21 and Yahushua taught and demonstrated the New Covenant lifestyle before christening it to a room full of Jews and signing it with His blood and SEALING it with His death...and once the death of a Testator occurs NO CHANGES to His last will and testament...NONE were recorded those 40 days and 5 weekends He remained with them...

they get to be cut off from their wild olive tree and put in the cultivated one.
yup to MATCH the fruits of the branches which were NOT cut off for unbelief...sustained by Its root and trunk and not the other way around...

“13For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews orGreeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink”. 1 Cor 12:13

Just like it was when THIS ekklesia was in the OT wilderness “they ate the same spiritual food 4anddrank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.” 1 Cor 10:3-4

Already when those NOT of Jacob and strangers within thy gates were receiving the Sabbath keeping of His people...the sabbatismos remains Heb 4:9 a Hebrew-Greek word for a Jewish-Greek JOINED citizen of Israel...neat eh?

is WHY “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua” and not just da Jews...Sabbath was made for man

It’s quite simple...Answer how man lived BEFORE the fall when he was made in His image and THAT is EXACTLY how we will live when finally restored...to living as re-made into His image.

Nanja

That scripture points out that Jesus had a seed in Him.

Exactly Brother, they are the Seed of the Elect of God, Christ's Seed, which were absolved from all condemnation and eternal punishment because their sins were imputed to Christ Eph. 1:4-6 !

clefty

The new covenant that Jesus taught while he walked the earth is that he is the one who forgives just by you repenting to him.
forgive what? Sin...STILL the transgression of His unchanging Law...and you claim it is only 9/10ths?

No more having to get circumcised in the flesh as a seal and sign, for the Holy Spirit is the seal and sign in the new covenant.
circumcising our hearts with NO HANDS signifying we are OBEDIENT to Him His ways and not stubborn in our own

No more various external washings as done in the old law, for Jesus' blood washes us now and the obedience to his word.
into the obedience of water baptism and footwashing as example for us to do John 13:14

No more having to go to a priest, for Jesus is the High Priest and we are priests.
priests ministering what a “every day is Sabbath eat whatever” faith which does NOT love as He loved us...or have us follow Him to live JUST AS He lived...

No more having to adhere to a special diet, for all are made clean through Jesus.
Not even Peter believed that NOR was it ruled in Acts 15 but to keep clean meat CLEAN

No more having to observe special days, for all the special days are about Jesus and we are in him all day every day.
Not taught or demonstrated by ANYONE in scripture...

In fact Sabbath expected to be kept in future times of trouble long after the time of when Scripture was written. Yahushua knew knocking every stone apart from the temple down was NOT A ONE DAY EVENT...as it was the siege of Jerusalem was over 4 years long and throughout even Jews could exit...must BELIEVERS had fled prior and NOT on the Sabbath as He instructed prayers that they would NOT...oh and WOE if you flee during winter...

No more sacrificing animals, for Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God once and for all.
right...but we are living sacrifices offering sacrifices with our lips and entering His rest by ceasing our works as He did His...after six days of creation...”copy me as I copied Christ” Paul told the gentiles...

Time is money and giving of your time back to Him is ALMS of time to the TEMPLE in time...you would steal from Him what is His?

Even Paul expected gentiles to repay...as their duty...and MATERIALLY for partaking of “Jewish” spiritual things. Romans 15:27...lol

Last edited: