Who is the Remnant Church?

God's Truth

gt

Thats false Paul told believers how they got into Christ 1 Cor 1:30

30 [/SUP]But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 that, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

This refers to Gods Election before the foundation !

Jesus walked the earth and taught how to get in him.

He said you will never enter unless...

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach this message: “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

Luke 14:26 "If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Mark 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

beloved57

Jesus walked the earth and taught how to get in him.

He said you will never enter unless...

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach this message: “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

Luke 14:26 "If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Mark 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

Did you read 1 Cor 1:30?

God's Truth

That's a lie Eph 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9 !

Those scriptures are about THE PLAN of SALVATION THROUGH Jesus Christ was made BEFORE ANYTHING was made.

1 Corinthians 2 6We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9However, as it is written:

1 Peter 1:20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.
Ephesians 1:4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blamelessin his sight. In love
You have been shown the truth about WHAT HAPPENED to JESUS IS and WAS GOD's PLAN BEFORE THE CREATION OF ANYTHING.

Matthew 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

The PLAN WAS KEPT SECRET from the foundation of the world.

beloved57

Those scriptures are about THE PLAN of SALVATION THROUGH Jesus Christ was made BEFORE ANYTHING was made.

1 Corinthians 2 6We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9However, as it is written:

1 Peter 1:20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.
Ephesians 1:4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blamelessin his sight. In love
You have been shown the truth about WHAT HAPPENED to JESUS IS and WAS GOD's PLAN BEFORE THE CREATION OF ANYTHING.

Matthew 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

The PLAN WAS KEPT SECRET from the foundation of the world.

Denial and making things up!

God's Truth

Christ was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world Rev. 13:8 !

You misunderstand that scripture.

Here are better translation:

NET Bible and all those who live on the earth will worship the beast, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the book of life belonging to the Lamb who was killed.

New Heart English Bible
All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb who has been killed.

New American Standard 1977 And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

American Standard Version And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, every one whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain.

Darby Bible Translation and all that dwell on the earth shall do it homage, [every one] whose name had not been written from [the] founding of [the] world in the book of life of the slain Lamb.

There is no such thing as Jesus being slain twice.

Jesus died ONCE and for ALL.

It is the BOOK AND THE PLAN OF SALVATION that was written before the foundation of the world.

Christ was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world Rev. 13:8 !

You misunderstand that scripture.

Here are better translation:

Revelation 13:8

NET Bible and all those who live on the earth will worship the beast, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the book of life belonging to the Lamb who was killed.

New Heart English Bible
All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb who has been killed.

New American Standard 1977 And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

American Standard Version And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, every one whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain.

Darby Bible Translation and all that dwell on the earth shall do it homage, [every one] whose name had not been written from [the] founding of [the] world in the book of life of the slain Lamb.

There is no such thing as Jesus being slain twice.

Jesus died ONCE and for ALL.

It is the BOOK AND THE PLAN OF SALVATION that was written before the foundation of the world.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

God's Truth

That's false and not in scripture

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Acts 1:4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.

Luke 24:49 And behold, I am sending the promise of My Father upon you. But remain in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."

John 7:39 He was speaking about the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were later to receive. For the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet been glorified.

John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever--

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

John 15:26 When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--He will testify about Me.

Acts 2:33 Exalted, then, to the right hand of God, He has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.

Ephesians 2:16 and reconciling both of them to God in one body through the cross, by which He extinguished their hostility.
Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

John 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

beloved57

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Acts 1:4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.

Luke 24:49 And behold, I am sending the promise of My Father upon you. But remain in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."

John 7:39 He was speaking about the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were later to receive. For the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet been glorified.

John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever--

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

John 15:26 When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--He will testify about Me.

Acts 2:33 Exalted, then, to the right hand of God, He has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.

Ephesians 2:16 and reconciling both of them to God in one body through the cross, by which He extinguished their hostility.
Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

John 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

Good you can quote scripture