who is the most Christian Republican candidate?

republicanchick

Ted Cruz proves by his actions (please read his book for evidence) that he cares about TRUTH. Jesus is truth personified, truth incarnate, justice incarnate.

Walker appears to be a good Christian

Huckabee is also, but I am not sure we should entirely leave Social Security alone when in the process of balancing the budget... and anyone with say.. $500,000 in assets should NOT get a SS check... something H probably does not agree with

so...

Ben Carson seems like a great, pro life Christian..

__

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
well, lots of christians are more Christian than other so called Christians...

Mother Teresa, I dare say, was a better Christian than you or I..

2 Ti 3:7 :dizzy: That devil center :eek:linger: sure did a number on you (Jud 11 :burnlib:).

See:

[URL="http://vananne.com/armorofthelord/#I_just_dont_believe_that_Jeffrey_Dahmer_could_go_to_heaven_and_Mother_Theresa_could_go_to_hell."[/URL]I just don't believe that Jeffrey Dahmer could go to heaven and Mother Teresa could go to hell.[/URL]

HisServant

well, lots of christians are more Christian than other so called Christians..

Mother Teresa, I dare say, was a better Christian than you or I..

Nah, she was a murderer because she denied medical care and enjoyed watching people needlessly die.

I don't think Christ would be happy about that.. do you?

Mocking You

James 2:8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing right.
9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.

republicanchick

:yawn: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). :noway: Your works-based religion :eek:linger: won't save you (Jud 11 :burnlib:). Jesus saves (Jn 3:16).

s. Faith [/URL]

and your Accusor of the Brethren ways won't save you. I have said repeatedly that the Catholic Church does NOT teach you are saved soley by your works but you keep accusing and accusing...

i don't consider that Christian... so quit calling yourself one. It would be more honest

++

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"and your Accusor of the Brethren ways won't save you."
:yawn: You're not a Christian. :granite: You're going to die eternally (Jud 11). :eek:linger:

"I have said repeatedly that the Catholic Church does NOT teach you are saved solely by your works but you keep accusing and accusing..."
Sell it somewhere else, girly. If you were true blue :straight: you'd respond to God's word (Ac 11:1). :poly: Lord, Lord didn't I attend your Church regularly? Lord, Lord didn't I defend your Name? Didn't I watch :cigar: Fox News?
frantics.gif
Mt 7:23

...Another coal upon your pretty little head today (Pr 25:22). It's going to be very hot for a very long time for you. :burnlib: You know Fox News. :freak: You do not know him (Phil 3:10).

See:

Roman Catholicism

republicanchick

i feel Walker is a Christian

Ted Cruz

Carson

maybe Fiorina, but i dont know much

actually, i don't know as much as i would like about any of them... :sigh:

but that's me... re: many topics...I always want to know ... as much as God

(yeh i know... Good luck with that one... )

:cool:

+

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Ted Cruz proves by his actions

OK, he is more a conservative

Walker appears to be a good Christian Not as sure?

Huckabee is also, but I am not sure we should entirely leave Social Security alone when in the process of balancing the budget... and anyone with say.. $500,000 in assets should NOT get a SS check... something H probably does not agree with

so... He is the Most committed to being a Christian

Ben Carson seems like a great, pro life Christian.. Not sure

__
Why do you think those with money should not have SS when they paid the most into it? That is leftist thinking.

TrakeM

Ted Cruz proves by his actions (please read his book for evidence) that he cares about TRUTH. Jesus is truth personified, truth incarnate, justice incarnate.

Walker appears to be a good Christian

so...

Ben Carson seems like a great, pro life Christian..

__
You know, it seems that the amount someone says that what they believe is the truth seems to be inversely proportional to amount of scientific evidence they present in support of what they are saying is the truth.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Why would you say that? Anyone, and I mean anyone, that has been forced to pay into this ponzi scheme called Social Security should be able to draw against what they put into it regardless of their personal assets. It is promise that this government made to those that paid into this sham and the government should honor their obligation. Your opinion sounds like something a liberal would say...