ECT WHO IS PAUL PERSUADING IN Gal 1:10 ??

God's Truth

Lol - in other words, you do care what I might or might not think of you :chuckle:

You shouldn't though.

Not if the following is true for you...

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Because Romans 5:8.

You are still wrong about me, and more importantly you are wrong about the Word of God.

Danoh

You are still wrong about me, and more importantly you are wrong about the Word of God.

So I was wrong about you when I said you appear to have a very strong passion for the Word?

What this is actually all about is that you are as poor at receiving any negative about you as all the other fools on here are, who are ever looking down their noses at you and spitting on you for your not agreeing with their ever grace-less gospel of grace.

In contrast, I defend your right to your say, and I publicly agree with you where I find I agree with you, and I publicly concede your obvious love of the Word.

Your problem is that I also call you out where I don't agree with you on something but all you ever want to hear - just like the ever grace-less gospel of grace frauds on here ever spitting on you - all you ever want to hear is the positive about you.

Not gonna happen, GT - unlike those frauds, I am only fair with you because I am being objective.

You will just have to take the good with the bad.

In short...

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Apparantly so.

Nevertheless, Romans 14:5 towards you, in memory of Romans 5:8 will remain my decided, stedfast attitude towards you, in general.

In other words....

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

THAT is what I ACTUALLY DECIDEDLY think of EVERYONE I deal with.

For there but for the grace of God, go I, as well.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Again...

If that is what you think, then so be it. That is your wonderful perogative.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 :)

glorydaz

So I was wrong about you

What this is actually all about is that you are as poor at receiving any negative about you as all the other fools on here are,

In contrast, I defend

Your problem is that I also call you out where I don't agree with you on something but all you ever want to hear - just like the ever grace-less gospel of grace frauds on here ever spitting on you - all you ever want to hear is the positive about you.

Not gonna happen, GT - unlike those frauds, I am only fair with you because I am being objective.

Oh my, isn't he the special one? :rotfl:

God's Truth

So I was wrong about you when I said you appear to have a very strong passion for the Word?

What this is actually all about is that you are as poor at receiving any negative about you as all the other fools on here are, who are ever looking down their noses at you and spitting on you for your not agreeing with their ever grace-less gospel of grace.

In contrast, I defend your right to your say, and I publicly agree with you where I find I agree with you, and I publicly concede your obvious love of the Word.

You will just have to take the good with the bad.

In short...

Apparantly so.

Nevertheless, Romans 14:5 towards you, in memory of Romans 5:8 will remain my decided, stedfast attitude towards you, in general.

In other words....

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

THAT is what I ACTUALLY DECIDEDLY think of EVERYONE I deal with.

For there but for the grace of God, go I, as well.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Again...

If that is what you think, then so be it. That is your wonderful perogative.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 :)

You are wrong and still don't get it.

You are not fit to judge me the way you do.

You need to stop telling me about myself because you get it wrong when you speak negatively about me.

We are in this debate site to speak about the scriptures.

Every time you misunderstand something or someone, or they don't get what you are saying right away, don't tell them that they have comprehension problems, as you say to me and others here. I am not disabled and you insisting everyone is proves you probably the one who is disabled.

No one cares what you think about them.

It is YOU who is like the other people here who keep verbally abusing others. YOU ARE LIKE THOSE PEOPLE YOU GO AGAINST FOR INSULTING OTHERS.

You rightfully go after the others who verbally attack you and me, and you rightfully say good things about me---thank you that is kind---BUT THEN you say something so hurtful and untrue about me. It makes you just like them. That makes you one of them. It makes you a hypocrite.

God's Truth

Oh my, isn't he the special one? :rotfl:

You are just as bad or worse. You both can't stop being negative.

Negativity is from the devil.

Positiveness is from God.

The both of you keep debating the scriptures and doctrines by resorting to your ugly personal opinions of others. You both lose the debate and then resort to verbal abuse and personal attacks. No one is going by your foul mouth and your ugly opinion of what you think of them.

glorydaz

The both of you keep debating the scriptures and doctrines by resorting to your ugly personal opinions of others. You both lose the debate and then resort to verbal abuse and personal attacks. No one is going by your foul mouth and your ugly opinion of what you think of them.

Poor GT....you're so persecuted, and all without cause. :chuckle:

Danoh

I disagree with you... The Scripture also talks of the need for "reproof" of behaviour that is not in line with sound "instruction in righteousness" (as with Paul's very strong words to the Corinthians) and also of the need for "correction" of beliefs that are not in keeping sound "instruction in righteousness" (as with Paul's very strong words to the Galatians).

And that is not always an easy pill for anyone to swallow, including their giver, if he or she actually has concern for the person they are addressing.

You yourself are ever practicing those reproof and coreection towards others.

Thus, you are not straightened in me. No. That is your own double-standard hurting you.

Nevertheless, I apologize to you for what ever grief my being forth wright with you may have caused you.

Such has not been my intent.

If anything, I feel for you given how much abuse you put up with from those of my supposed own on here; who I find myself having to call out on their ever so crystal clear obvious grace-less "grace" hypocrisy.

Again, my apology to you for any grief my words to you might cause you from time to time.

This is always there whenever I address you, as Christ died for your sins also - not just for those sins of me and my supposed mine.

You matter to Him.

You therefore matter to me.

And you should therefore matter to these "grace" hypocrites.

Romans 5:8

Danoh

Poor GT....you're so persecuted, and all without cause. :chuckle:

Its time you stand for what you claim you hold to - the GRACE in the gospel of the grace OF GOD you and your pals are ever falsely going on about only to never show the fruit of towards anyone who opposes you.

Romans 5:8.

glorydaz

Its time you stand for what you claim you hold to - the GRACE in the gospel of the grace OF GOD you and your pals are ever falsely going on about only to never show the fruit of towards anyone who opposes you.

Romans 5:8.

Is that what you're showing us.....that two faced pretence face you put on?

HYPOCRITE. If you think you're fooling anyone, you're sadly mistaken.

God's Truth

I disagree with you... The Scripture also talks of the need for "reproof" of behaviour that is not in line with sound "instruction in righteousness" (as with Paul's very strong words to the Corinthians) and also of the need for "correction" of beliefs that are not in keeping sound "instruction in righteousness" (as with Paul's very strong words to the Galatians).

And that is not always an easy pill for anyone to swallow, including their giver, if he or she actually has concern for the person they are addressing.

You yourself are ever practicing those reproof and coreection towards others.

Thus, you are not straightened in me. No. That is your own double-standard hurting you.

Nevertheless, I apologize to you for what ever grief my being forth wright with you may have caused you.

Such has not been my intent.

If anything, I feel for you given how much abuse you put up with from those of my supposed own on here; who I find myself having to call out on their ever so crystal clear obvious grace-less "grace" hypocrisy.

Again, my apology to you for any grief my words to you might cause you from time to time.

This is always there whenever I address you, as Christ died for your sins also - not just for those sins of me and my supposed mine.

You matter to Him.

You therefore matter to me.

And you should therefore matter to these "grace" hypocrites.

Romans 5:8

None of your personal insults were truth about me. That is what you just don't get. You say a lot of kind things to me sometimes and you destroy it with something rude and not true.

Maybe one day you will figure out why you do that.