ECT Who is able to make war with him?

I.S.I.T.

In order to overcome that Wicked in your house, it takes a One who is stronger than he.

Luke 11:21-22

21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils."

1 John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
How can the world fight against what it cannot see? How can they overcome that Wicked unless they have One who is stronger in spirit than he?

Overcomers are already gone. They've been raptured. :rapture: Those who remain (if they make it) are called tribulation saints.
rollface.gif

During the Great Tribulation you have both Satan and God mad at you. Good luck with that. :smokie:

DAN P

Overcomers are already gone. They've been raptured. :rapture: Those who remain (if they make it) are called tribulation saints.
rollface.gif

During the Great Tribulation you have both Satan and God mad at you. Good luck with that. :smokie:

Hi and who are the OVER COMERS with a verse ?

dan p

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Here is some confirmation of when the war on the saints started, who have the testimony of Jesus Christ. This started right after the man child Jesus was caught up to heaven, and the woman (spiritual Israel/Jerusalem) fled into the wilderness.

They haven't fled to Petra yet (Re 12:14) because there hasn't been an abomination of desolation (Mt 24:15-16). :plain: The Lord will show up there with blood on his garment (Re 19:13).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The spiritual flood was prophesied here in Daniel 9:26

"with a flood—namely, of war (Ps 90:5; Is 8:7, 8; 28:18). Implying the completeness of the catastrophe, “not one stone left on another.”" Jamieson, R., Fausset, A. R., & Brown, D. (1997). Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (Vol. 1, p. 641). Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

I.S.I.T.

They haven't fled to Petra yet (Re 12:14) because there hasn't been an abomination of desolation (Mt 24:15-16). :plain: The Lord will show up there with blood on his garment (Re 19:13).

Your timing seems to be way off, this should help with your timing problem. The man-child in these verses below is non other than the birth of Jesus Christ, as He is the one who is caught up to God and to his throne before the woman flees into the wilderness after the abomination of desolation is fulfilled in 70 ad. We know it was fulfilled because in all 3 gospel accounts the disciples ask when the Temple and buildings they were looking at with their own eyes were to be destroyed fulfilling the prophecy. So there is no getting around that fact, or the fact that history also proves it's destruction.

But these verses place the timing right after the birth of Jesus and his being caught up to heaven....

Revelation 12:4-5
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

I.S.I.T.

"with a flood—namely, of war

Yea, a spiritual war going on inside believers as I showed in my OP by several verses of scripture, and a spiritual flood of lies and persecution that has been ongoing ever since Christ ascended, as I also provided scripture to confirm. Remember, our battle is not against flesh and blood,(not physical) but spiritual wickedness.

I.S.I.T.

When a person is born again and illuminated by the Holy Spirit, the fight=war first begins for them because the flesh wars against the Spirit as these 2 natures are contrary to one another. But if you resist, resist, resist, the Devil he will flee from you. God gives you all the power you need to overcome the ways of the world, the lusts of the flesh, and that Wicked one, by faith in Jesus Christ and by the power of His Spirit. So fight the good fight of faith, and put on the full armor of God, taking up the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

Hebrews 10:32 "But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;"

James 4:1-8 "From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

DAN P

When a person is born again and illuminated by the Holy Spirit, the fight=war first begins for them because the flesh wars against the Spirit as these 2 natures are contrary to one another. But if you resist, resist, resist, the Devil he will flee from you. God gives you all the power you need to overcome the ways of the world, the lusts of the flesh, and that Wicked one, by faith in Jesus Christ and by the power of His Spirit. So fight the good fight of faith, and put on the full armor of God, taking up the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

Hebrews 10:32 "But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;"

James 4:1-8 "From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Hi and where does Paul say " BORN AGAIN " PLEAS , A VERSE !!

Here is an easy one for you !!

dan p

I.S.I.T.

Hi and where does Paul say " BORN AGAIN " PLEAS , A VERSE !!

Here is an easy one for you !!

dan p

The testimony of Jesus Christ is good enough for me, after all Christ is the HEAD over Paul. :)

John 3:7
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

DAN P

The testimony of Jesus Christ is good enough for me, after all Christ is the HEAD over Paul. :)

John 3:7
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Hi and this really SILLY of me to ask this , BUT what is the CONTEXT of John 3:7

Fom John 3:1 are Pharisess , how SILLY is that , don't you see ??

dan p

DAN P

You're stuck in the Old Testament, the old covenant - you are still under the law and the circumcision.

Hi BOLVIATING and funny is he !!

I will write this to him 1 Cor 4:16 I encourage you to become Imitators of ME and the ME is and emphatic ME which means Just Paul !!

dan p

I.S.I.T.

You're stuck in the Old Testament, the old covenant - you are still under the law and the circumcision.

I am a free man in Christ, which means I have been set free from the law of sin and death, but "you guys" doctrine does not believe in the words of Jesus Christ which proclaims He can actually set you free from sin, and sinning. Even one of your own confessed he sinned every day, as if he was boasting in sin. How far can one be from the Truth who thinks that the grace of God is given as a license to sin?

And a man who is taught by God is able to draw out treasures from His treasury things both old and new.

Matthew 13:52
Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am a free man in Christ, which means I have been set free from the law of sin and death, but "you guys" doctrine does not believe in the words of Jesus Christ which proclaims He can actually set you free from sin, and sinning. Even one of your own confessed he sinned every day, as if he was boasting in sin. How far can one be from the Truth who thinks that the grace of God is given as a license to sin?

And a man who is taught by God is able to draw out treasures from His treasury things both old and new.

Matthew 13:52
Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
You sin everyday also -