ECT Who is able to make war with him?

I.S.I.T.

I saw a beast rise up out of the sea….Psalm 104:25-26 “So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.26 There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.”

“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Who is able to make war with him?

Job 41 “Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?3 Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?4 Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?” (Whosoever sins is the servant of sin.)

A covenant with death….Isaiah 28:15, Isaiah 28:18 Wage of sin is death…worshipping the Dragon is serving his desire= sin.

“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.”

Romans 7:23 “But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.”

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”

Who is able to make war with him?

7 Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.9 Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?”

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;”

Who can make war with him?

“The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.27 He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.28 The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble.29 Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.” …33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.” (Revelation 9:11)

Ephesians 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Revelation 9:11 “And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. =Destroyer=Destruction

Ecclesiastes 9:18 “Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.

James 4:1 “From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?”

1 Peter 2:11 “Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

Who will make war with him?

Revelation 17:14 “These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Isaiah 27:1 “In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Revelation 20:2 “And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

I.S.I.T.

But did you see where this spiritual war is being fought inside the saints? How can the world fight against what it cannot see? How can they overcome that Wicked unless they have One who is stronger in spirit than he? The whole world is already worshiping the Devil by doing his will and desire, which is living in sin.

Even many Christians are being deceived with a false grace message that does not have the power to set one free from sin, because they are told your sins do not matter, and you cannot lose salvation despite ongoing sinful behaviour. That is how the saints are being "overcome" by the beast, by believing in all the lies of the Devil by way of false teachers.

True born again Christians will not only cease from sin, which is the mark of the scarlet colored beast, but by the power of God's Spirit, they will also be able to bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

2 Corinthians 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

I.S.I.T.

Here is some confirmation of when the war on the saints started, who have the testimony of Jesus Christ. This started right after the man child Jesus was caught up to heaven, and the woman (spiritual Israel/Jerusalem) fled into the wilderness.

Revelation 12:15 “And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Revelation 12:17 “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 13:7“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.”

Again same war waged against the 2 witnesses…

Revelation 11:7 “And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.”

So you a host given to the Prince of this world to make war against the saints by reason of transgression, and there is also a war against the Truth, as God’s Word is Truth…

Daniel 8:12 “And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.” =lies would prosper during this time.”

The "it" in the above is the spirit of a lie aka the "tail" of the Red Dragon.

I.S.I.T.

The spiritual flood of lies from the mouth of the serpent by way of many deceivers was first shown in a natural way by the flood in the days of Noah, which was meant to destroy "all flesh." Or in a spiritual sense, it would be all those who are of the flesh and serve the lusts of the flesh, and those who are not sealed with God's Spirit in the forehead.

The spiritual flood was prophesied here in Daniel 9:26 “And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.”

The flood waters in the days of Noah prevailed upon the earth for 5 months, Genesis 7:24 "And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days."

Which is also spiritually signified in the flood of seducing spirits coming up out of the bottomless pit, with their flood of false doctrine prevailing on the earth for the same amount of time as shown here in Revelation 9:5 "And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man."

This is like waves of death being ministered by a flood of ungodly men...
2 Samuel 22:5 "When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;"

But the Lord has a solution to counter the flood from the enemy..

Isaiah 59:19 “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.”

2 Thessalonians 2:8 "And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Matthew 24:27 “For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”

And just as the flood in the days of Noah was sent as judgment upon a wicked world as part of God's wrath...

Isaiah 54:7-9; “For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.”

I.S.I.T.

Notice who Jesus says will endure the flood and winds (winds of doctrine) and times of trouble, and why they do not fall verses why those whose houses fell.

Matthew 7:22-27 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

So those who were just hearers only, and not doers would suffer the fall. Just as those who have no root in times of temptation are also shown as falling away.

Luke 8:13
They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

I.S.I.T.

Yes, Paul is the pattern

I believe Jesus Christ is the pattern....Romans 8:29
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Romans 13:14
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.:thumb:

I.S.I.T.

For us - Not to us

And that shows where you are in error.

John 8:51
Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

John 14:24
He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 15:20
Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

Danoh

Christ is the pattern, Romans 8.

But that pattern according to the revelation of the mystery, not according to prophecy; Romans 16.

Paul being both a pattern of The Pattern, and; the instructor, Romans 15.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And that shows where you are in error.

John 8:51
Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

John 14:24
He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 15:20
Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
I'm saying the kingdom message was not to us, that's what FOR US means, we believe all of Jesus' words from the Father.