Who HATES WHO??

Letsargue

Who HATES WHO??

Going Over All these "STUPID", "PHONY" Doctrines // Teachings of these SOO Called - "christians", IS Mind Boggling!! -- How and Where do You ALL Get Your Teachings? -- You ALL Must Not have the Slightest Idea What OR Who God // Christ IS; OR What the "TRUTH" IS!!! -- Christ IS The TRUTH. - Christ IS The Word of GOD. Christ IS The ONLY Words that is the Truth // Christ is found I-N the Word of GOD; N-O-T-H-I-N-G ELSE IS, // MOTHING!!

You ALL Argue with Each Other because YOU ALL Teach everything But the Word OF Christ // the TRUTH!!!

H-A-T-E?? ----- HATE Is the "Opposite" of LOVE!! - IF You ALL Won't Teach the TRUTH // The Word of GOD; Then YOU "HATE" Christ // God, because that IS Who The "WORD" IS!! -- You So Called - "christians" have everything But the "Truth" in Your phony Heart / phony MIND!! -- Not IN ""A"" Spiritual Soul, OR A Spiritual Heart // Spiritual MIND!!

How is it, That You ALL Think you have a "Stomach", and a set of "GUTS"??? - THE BODY of Christ ( DOES N-O-T ) Have a Stomach or Gut to digest Your Kind of FOOD, - BUT The Food of God, // The Word Of Christ!!!!! -- Christ IS The Christian's FOOD -- "READ IT" And Digest it / Him in your Spiritual "MIND", and F-E-E-D IT to Others!!!! -- G-O-D!; How Stupid CAN MAN BEEEE???

OOOHH WELL!! -- You All HATE Saying The Truth / The Word of God // Christ AS IT / HE IS, Without Adding or Subtracting to or from IT // H-I-M!!
(( John 7:7 KJV ))!! -- (( Luke 14:26 KJV ))!! -- (((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))!!!!!!
((( Luke 6:22 KJV )))!!!

You All can Only Respond to Your own LIES With your JOY and "love / hate"!!! BUT NEVER Can Respond to the TRUTH // CHRIST / GOD!!
(( Romans 3: 10-13 KJV ))!! - (( Psalms 14:2-3 KJV ))!!
(( Psalms 53:2-3 KJV ))!! --------- Who's THE LIAR?? -- Your World OR G-O-D??

((((( ""G--O--N--E!!!!!""!!! )))))!!!!!! -- There's NOTHING Y-O-U Can S-A-Y that Is Of Christ!!!

((((( Watch Your Loving "NEWS" and "WEATHER"!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031716

((( "CHRISTIAN" M-E-A-N-S ""Christ Like""!! )))!!!!!!!!!
EVERY ONE Of You Are DIFFERENT From Even Each Other!
There's NOT Even Any ONE Of You that are Alike,. SOOO, How In "SATAN" CAN Any Of YOU BE Like Christ / T-H-E Christian??
It take FOOLS To Lie, Calling themselves "Christians", when none of You are Even are like each Other, - Much less L-I-K-E Christ T-H-E Christian!!!!!
THAT IS The Most Cursed Sin that Can Ever be DONE!!!! -- I'LL SEE You Open your eyes in HELL!!!!

((((( D-O-N-E!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S-S-S!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031816!!

theophilus

((( "CHRISTIAN" M-E-A-N-S ""Christ Like""!! )))!!!!!!!!!
EVERY ONE Of You Are DIFFERENT From Even Each Other!
There's NOT Even Any ONE Of You that are Alike,. SOOO, How In "SATAN" CAN Any Of YOU BE Like Christ / T-H-E Christian??
It take FOOLS To Lie, Calling themselves "Christians", when none of You are Even are like each Other, - Much less L-I-K-E Christ T-H-E Christian!!!!!
THAT IS The Most Cursed Sin that Can Ever be DONE!!!! -- I'LL SEE You Open your eyes in HELL!!!!

((((( D-O-N-E!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S-S-S!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031816!!

Good morning David,

If love is the fulfillment of the Law - Romans 13:8,

And the two great commandments are Love God and love your neighbor as yourself - Matt. 22:37-40,

And we are to treat each other tenderly - Eph. 4:32,

And we are to bear a weaker brother - Rom. 14:1, Rom. 14:10-13,

Why, O why, do you rant and rail against the saints?

And you, as previously shown, do NOT accurately handle the Word of God? You change the Word of God into a lie.

Currently you are of your father, the devil.

Repent David. Now is the acceptable time. Today can be the day of your salvation.

Come to Jesus Christ. Step into the Light.

I'm still praying for you.

~Teryl

Letsargue

Good morning David,

If love is the fulfillment of the Law - Romans 13:8,

And the two great commandments are Love God and love your neighbor as yourself - Matt. 22:37-40,

And we are to treat each other tenderly - Eph. 4:32,

And we are to bear a weaker brother - Rom. 14:1, Rom. 14:10-13,

Why, O why, do you rant and rail against the saints?

And you, as previously shown, do NOT accurately handle the Word of God? You change the Word of God into a lie.

Currently you are of your father, the devil.

Repent David. Now is the acceptable time. Today can be the day of your salvation.

Come to Jesus Christ. Step into the Light.

I'm still praying for you.

~Teryl

(((( Mark 4:34 KJV ))))!!!!!!!

E-V-E-R-Y Word Christ Said to Them - WAS A ""PARABLE""!!!!! -- Not What Truly Happened!!!! - What's a PARABLE????? -- Something ""Com'pared"" to Something Else!!!!

N-O-W!! Tell ME What Truly Happened and Meant, WITHOUT THE ""P-A-R-A-B-L-E""!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's W-H-Y the Lost has NO idea what God / Christ is Actually Saying to H-I-S Brethren AND Children that are not FOOLISH Satan's Children as your who WORLD IS!!!!!>>
((((((((((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!-- R-E-A-D --- T-H-A-T!!!!!! And Spit on IT!!!!

((( WATCH Your N-E-W-S )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031816

theophilus

(((( Mark 4:34 KJV ))))!!!!!!!

E-V-E-R-Y Word Christ Said to Them - WAS A ""PARABLE""!!!!! -- Not What Truly Happened!!!! - What's a PARABLE????? -- Something ""Com'pared"" to Something Else!!!!

N-O-W!! Tell ME What Truly Happened and Meant, WITHOUT THE ""P-A-R-A-B-L-E""!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's W-H-Y the Lost has NO idea what God / Christ is Actually Saying to H-I-S Brethren AND Children that are not FOOLISH Satan's Children as your who WORLD IS!!!!!>>
((((((((((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!-- R-E-A-D --- T-H-A-T!!!!!! And Spit on IT!!!!

((( WATCH Your N-E-W-S )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031816

Jesus said, "I have come that they may have life and more abundantly." - John 10:10.

Not all of the children of men are children of wrath.

And any argument you make is indicative of your "foolish" status as a child of wrath. You obey yourself and your father, the devil.

I pray you find THE WAY (John 14:6) to accept a robe of righteousness from the King of Glory.

Praying for you,

~Teryl

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus said, "I have come that they may have life and more abundantly." - John 10:10.

Not all of the children of men are children of wrath.

And any argument you make is indicative of your "foolish" status as a child of wrath. You obey yourself and your father, the devil.

I pray you find THE WAY (John 14:6) to accept a robe of righteousness from the King of Glory.

Praying for you,

~Teryl

Yep! Paul is not a member of the Body of Christ. He is filled to the brim with hatred.

SaulToPaul 2

He studied under Jim, of "Taxi:"

cbs-447-big.jpg

I would say it was too many Mr Cookie Bars, or perhaps not enough, saint john.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have learned much from this rather insane fellow. I feel as if he were to post more often, we would have an opportunity to see what makes him tick? Surely there has to be more to him than meets the eye? Is he as "insane" as he appears? More than likely. Is he less than insane? likely not.

S0laScriptur4

Could you repeat that, and make those CAPS larger?

Here is a recent pic of Paul's mentors:

I agree with him as far as people have always added their own opinion and values to the bible. We are in the flesh and its in our nature to do so.

For example American Christians often think that going out killing arabs is somehow ok and self-defense and whatever... but they do so in ignorance and being manipulated by the world. So I dont necessarily think that they in their hearts hate christ, but they are ignorant of the truth.

Then again you can argue that the spirit leads us into all truth, so does that mean they dont have the spirit...

In the end I have no idea.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Who HATES WHO??

Who hates who, who hates you?
Who hates who, ain't nobody told you?
If you hate them and they hate you
Who picked up the bll, and who hates who? - Yeah!
Who hates who, who turned the screw?
Ain't nobody told you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Who hates who, ain't nobody told you?
If you hate them and they hate you
Who picked up the bll, and who hates who? - Yeah!
Who hates who, who turned the screw?
Ain't nobody told you.

AC/DC ?