Who HATES WHO??

Letsargue

Who HATES WHO??

Going Over All these "STUPID", "PHONY" Doctrines // Teachings of these SOO Called - "christians", IS Mind Boggling!! -- How and Where do You ALL Get Your Teachings? -- You ALL Must Not have the Slightest Idea What OR Who God // Christ IS; OR What the "TRUTH" IS!!! -- Christ IS The TRUTH. - Christ IS The Word of GOD. Christ IS The ONLY Words that is the Truth // Christ is found I-N the Word of GOD; N-O-T-H-I-N-G ELSE IS, // MOTHING!!

You ALL Argue with Each Other because YOU ALL Teach everything But the Word OF Christ // the TRUTH!!!

H-A-T-E?? ----- HATE Is the "Opposite" of LOVE!! - IF You ALL Won't Teach the TRUTH // The Word of GOD; Then YOU "HATE" Christ // God, because that IS Who The "WORD" IS!! -- You So Called - "christians" have everything But the "Truth" in Your phony Heart / phony MIND!! -- Not IN ""A"" Spiritual Soul, OR A Spiritual Heart // Spiritual MIND!!

How is it, That You ALL Think you have a "Stomach", and a set of "GUTS"??? - THE BODY of Christ ( DOES N-O-T ) Have a Stomach or Gut to digest Your Kind of FOOD, - BUT The Food of God, // The Word Of Christ!!!!! -- Christ IS The Christian's FOOD -- "READ IT" And Digest it / Him in your Spiritual "MIND", and F-E-E-D IT to Others!!!! -- G-O-D!; How Stupid CAN MAN BEEEE???

OOOHH WELL!! -- You All HATE Saying The Truth / The Word of God // Christ AS IT / HE IS, Without Adding or Subtracting to or from IT // H-I-M!!
(( John 7:7 KJV ))!! -- (( Luke 14:26 KJV ))!! -- (((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))!!!!!!
((( Luke 6:22 KJV )))!!!

You All can Only Respond to Your own LIES With your JOY and "love / hate"!!! BUT NEVER Can Respond to the TRUTH // CHRIST / GOD!!
(( Romans 3: 10-13 KJV ))!! - (( Psalms 14:2-3 KJV ))!!
(( Psalms 53:2-3 KJV ))!! --------- Who's THE LIAR?? -- Your World OR G-O-D??

((((( ""G--O--N--E!!!!!""!!! )))))!!!!!! -- There's NOTHING Y-O-U Can S-A-Y that Is Of Christ!!!

((((( Watch Your Loving "NEWS" and "WEATHER"!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031716

john w

Hall of Fame
Who HATES WHO??

Going Over All these "STUPID", "PHONY" Doctrines // Teachings of these SOO Called - "christians", IS Mind Boggling!! -- How and Where do You ALL Get Your Teachings? -- You ALL Must Not have the Slightest Idea What OR Who God // Christ IS; OR What the "TRUTH" IS!!! -- Christ IS The TRUTH. - Christ IS The Word of GOD. Christ IS The ONLY Words that is the Truth // Christ is found I-N the Word of GOD; N-O-T-H-I-N-G ELSE IS, // MOTHING!!

You ALL Argue with Each Other because YOU ALL Teach everything But the Word OF Christ // the TRUTH!!!

H-A-T-E?? ----- HATE Is the "Opposite" of LOVE!! - IF You ALL Won't Teach the TRUTH // The Word of GOD; Then YOU "HATE" Christ // God, because that IS Who The "WORD" IS!! -- You So Called - "christians" have everything But the "Truth" in Your phony Heart / phony MIND!! -- Not IN ""A"" Spiritual Soul, OR A Spiritual Heart // Spiritual MIND!!

How is it, That You ALL Think you have a "Stomach", and a set of "GUTS"??? - THE BODY of Christ ( DOES N-O-T ) Have a Stomach or Gut to digest Your Kind of FOOD, - BUT The Food of God, // The Word Of Christ!!!!! -- Christ IS The Christian's FOOD -- "READ IT" And Digest it / Him in your Spiritual "MIND", and F-E-E-D IT to Others!!!! -- G-O-D!; How Stupid CAN MAN BEEEE???

OOOHH WELL!! -- You All HATE Saying The Truth / The Word of God // Christ AS IT / HE IS, Without Adding or Subtracting to or from IT // H-I-M!!
(( John 7:7 KJV ))!! -- (( Luke 14:26 KJV ))!! -- (((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))!!!!!!

You All can Only Respond to Your own LIES With your JOY and "love / hate"!!! BUT NEVER Can Respond to the TRUTH // CHRIST / GOD!!

((((( ""G--O--N--E!!!!!""!!! )))))!!!!!! -- There's NOTHING Y-O-U Can S-A-Y that Is Of Christ!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031716

Could you repeat that, and make those CAPS larger?

Here is a recent pic of Paul's mentors:
gal-woodstock-2-jpg.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Who HATES WHO??

Paul, why don't you quit trying to fool your fellow posters into thinking you're a sane kind of guy? I mean, it's kind of easy to tell that you're not.

genuineoriginal

Mothing?

_____
National Moth Week
There’s Mothing to Do!

kids-and-moths-490x250.jpg

July 18-26 is National Moth Week, a global celebration of moths and biodiversity.

Nope, it’s not a typo. We’re talking “mothing” here: the act of attracting and discovering these amazing insects.

And guess what? Kids love this. They really do. They love the hunt, the thrill of a mission, the adventure of discovery and science. And of course, they love bugs!

Mothing is a weird mix of science, bugs and outdoor fun. Take it as serious as you want, following protocol carefully or just wingin’ it and having fun. No matter; you and your kids will learn a thing or two and connect with nature.
_____​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mothing?

_____
National Moth Week
There’s Mothing to Do!

kids-and-moths-490x250.jpg

July 18-26 is National Moth Week, a global celebration of moths and biodiversity.

Nope, it’s not a typo. We’re talking “mothing” here: the act of attracting and discovering these amazing insects.

And guess what? Kids love this. They really do. They love the hunt, the thrill of a mission, the adventure of discovery and science. And of course, they love bugs!

Mothing is a weird mix of science, bugs and outdoor fun. Take it as serious as you want, following protocol carefully or just wingin’ it and having fun. No matter; you and your kids will learn a thing or two and connect with nature.
_____​

Ah, shut your moth.

k10vvn

Lol idk where this thread turned to?? Is this thread serious??
Who HATES WHO??

PAUL, DAVID -- 031716
Idk if all of this is a joke, but I'm treating it seriously for a moment at least.

Well, I think I'm stepping into the middle of some issue. Umm, mind if I ask which phony and stupid doctrines you mean?? I'm always interested in seeing how people twist things. I would love to read with you.

There is a lot of caps here. There is things to be said for speaking out righteously, that is true. But Ephesians 2 talks about anger. It mentions how we shouldn't talk in a manner to tear people down. Anger can be one of the best emotions we have to tear things down. We must be careful when allowing ourselves to use anger in our message to make sure we are being constructive.