Who goes to Heaven and who does not?

Winston Smith

BANNED
Banned
So you think that the Creator has no "right" to work the way that He does?

God would say he doesn't do evil. I don't know why He would characterize it as not having the right... but it means the same thing. You either think he can do w/e he wants, like adultery, b/c he's the final boss, or you don't. My feeling is Jesus wouldn't commit adultery and then say, "Final boss over here. It's my show, not yours."

Right Divider

Body part
God would say he doesn't do evil. I don't know why He would characterize it as not having the right... but it means the same thing. You either think he can do w/e he wants, like adultery, b/c he's the final boss, or you don't. My feeling is Jesus wouldn't commit adultery and then say, "Final boss over here. It's my show, not yours."
I really have no idea what you're talking about. Based on the post that I replied to, you seemed to be saying that God was too strict for imposing His punishment on those that rebel against Him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The quotes suggest no one gets in. I seem to have heard that there are other quotes that have exceptions of some kind. It's all very confusing.
Are you talking about when people quote scripture or something else? Hopefully you come to understand it.

ttruscott

Congrats on having worked out freewill where the smartest people who ever lived in human history have failed.

People chose to be corrupt? When? Thanks.

Thanks but I got no smarts...I was given this as a gift from the Spirit.

Since we are conceived and born a s sinners and sin destroys our free will by enslavement, AND it is obvious that our free will is an absolute necessity to keep GOD at arm's length from the creation of evil and that without our free will decision to sin we are not guilty of any sin,

then this all adds up to our free will being before our conception in a life pre-existing our conception in the spirit world from whence sinful spirits are sown, not created, into the world by the Son of Man and the devil, Matt 13:36-39. It is time to drop the blasphemy that GOD creates evil people by making them human in Adam's sin without them making a free will decision to be sinful.