Who do you follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I say again, How are you going to accomplish that WHEN: ----- John 9:31 KJV – “We know that GOD HEARETH NOT SINNERS: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth”.

There is no way any fool like yourself could prove that you're a Christian. - A Christian can do things the Fools like you cannot do!

Paul – 080310
Why don't you show us what a real Christian can do.

Letsargue

Why don't you show us what a real Christian can do.

All antichrist are too carnal minded to understand what is done in the Spirit. - I told you ALL that you were going to lose your government over three years ago, and that there was nothing any of you could do about it. -- That was May 11, 2007. – Before anyone knew who was even in the running for President. Check out, - “Judgment without the end”. Can any of you counter it? - Christians can do things like that with the help of the Lord.

Paul – 080310

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
All antichrist are too carnal minded to understand what is done in the Spirit. - I told you ALL that you were going to lose your government over three years ago, and that there was nothing any of you could do about it. -- That was May 11, 2007. – Before anyone knew who was even in the running for President. Check out, - “Judgment without the end”. Can any of you counter it? - Christians can do things like that with the help of the Lord.

Paul – 080310
Ah. A profit. And a bad one at that. In point of fact, I lost my government some 30 years ago.

Letsargue

Ah. A profit. And a bad one at that. In point of fact, I lost my government some 30 years ago.

BOY! -- you guys can't stand it. - I foretold exactly what was to come, and IT IS COMING TO PASS and you all can't do anything but blaspheme it. ---- I LOVE IT!! -- I LOVE IT!!. -- I'LL see you there!

It couldn't happen to a more worthy people. -- Just watch it COME and can't do anything to stop-it. -- PRAY? -- DO IT! -- You can't PRAY through mine.

Paul -- 082510

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I say again, How are you going to accomplish that WHEN: ----- John 9:31 KJV – “We know that GOD HEARETH NOT SINNERS: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth”.

There is no way any fool like yourself could prove that you're a Christian. - A Christian can do things the Fools like you cannot do!

Paul – 080310

You know what's hard to follow? Your train of thought.

Does it run on a schedule? And if so, is it usually this late? :think:

You should cut out the middle man and just start this one, huge thread (large enough for you to get your head into it) entitled: HOOO-BOY, why I'm so much better than all of you!

You could SHOUT a great deal and point fingers and do the little scriptural post-its you do so well.

That would be something. :plain:

Letsargue

You know what's hard to follow? Your train of thought.

Does it run on a schedule? And if so, is it usually this late? :think:

You should cut out the middle man and just start this one, huge thread (large enough for you to get your head into it) entitled: HOOO-BOY, why I'm so much better than all of you!

You could SHOUT a great deal and point fingers and do the little scriptural post-its you do so well.

That would be something. :plain:

You and the others are together in the total lack of the ability to respond to the Threads I write with a Christian spirit. – It’s the same as the time of Christ, they couldn’t respond to him either, just blaspheme, and mock, and they couldn’t stop until they have killed him. – You all are just as kind and Christian as they were.

Paul – 082510

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You and the others are together in the total lack of the ability to respond to the Threads I write with a Christian spirit.
That's as far as I could go before I was overcome by :rotfl: and had to clean the PC screen. It's entirely the self righteous, self glorifying, and high handed tone of yours that invites this sort of response. I've witnessed the fruitlessness of an attempt to engage you reasonably, with or without scripture.

– It’s the same as the time of Christ, they couldn’t respond to him either,
See, comparing yourself to Christ rather underscores my point.

and they couldn’t stop until they have killed him. – You all are just as kind and Christian as they were.
You want a better treatment? Watch your measure, method, and demonstrate an ounce of self examination that doesn't end with a declaration of how marvelous you are.... :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.