Who are some of your favorite new TOL'ers?

Who are some of your favorite new TOL'ers?

• natewood3

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • openthestargate

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Pia7

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • STONE

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Progenitor

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • chandru46

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Wamba the Fool

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Imrahil

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • keypurr

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Gnostic

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • logos_x

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Out of our *newest members that are posting regularly who are your favorites out of this list?

You can vote for more than one.

* Or in Progenitor's case he has been registered for a long time but just recently started posting very much.

Last edited:

Lovejoy

There are one or two on the list that have potential as motivators, you know, the kind that post such ridiculous nonsense with conviction that you just have to answer it. Actually, that may be the what is missing right now! Without someone like a Leo Volont to stir up the troops, we might be getting lazy...

BTW, I voted for Keypurr because there seems to be a real heart for the Lord there. I also voted for Wamba the Fool, but just because that is a great name! The rest I have not had enough time to get to know (except for reading some of Gnostics stuff, but that one is just a little too creepy for my tastes).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Lovejoy

There are one or two on the list that have potential as motivators, you know, the kind that post such ridiculous nonsense with conviction that you just have to answer it. Actually, that may be the what is missing right now! Without someone like a Leo Volont to stir up the troops, we might be getting lazy...
There is always OMEGA. :kookoo:

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Lovejoy

I also voted for Wamba the Fool, but just because that is a great name!

Lol, thanks, I like the name :D I voted for Imrahil, just because the interesting (and sometimes painful) debates with Firechild and Art Deco.

Last edited:

Sozo

Re: Who are some of your favorite new TOL'ers?

Originally posted by Knight

* Or in Progenitor's case he has been registered for a long time but just recently started posting very much.
I'm almost certain that Progenitor is chinese :chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alright, Wamba's winning!! :bannana:

Not that I care or anything. :noid:

JoyfulRook

Chandru42, or 46 or whatever it is should be flogged for :spam: , Ignorance, and perpetrating bad theology... Mwahahahah!

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks, everyone! although, I'm not sure why I'm at the top... I haven't done all that much.

billygoat

How did I get such great kids??
LIFETIME MEMBER
I voted for Wamba too. Like his namesake, people may think he is a "fool" but he's laughing behind his hand all the while he is outsmarting them and getting his way and influencing people without them knowing it....

Imrahil because he is smarter than me...who isn't tho?

By the way, I just started posting in earnest the past few days too, but I haven't said anything..haha

billygoat

How did I get such great kids??
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BillyBob

Soooooo......

billybob, I'm new here, but what are you saying?

btw, I woulda picked a name that isn't so close to billybob if I'd thought about it....oh well....:cool:

OMEGA

GNOSTIC ,

because you cannot INSULT him.

He just keeps talking and Rationalizing

and Twisting everything that you say.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Shoot, Progenitor, I forgot to vote for you, too. Maybe a nice Admin will add a vote on there for you from me :)