Who am I and what's my purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a born again Christian who stands for the truth of Jesus Christ. I like to debate and discuss theological and political issues. I am 20 years old and have battled some of the best Muslim, Mormon and Athiest apologetics. In no way do I try to disrespect any person of a religion nor am I offended when someone says they are the truth. I simply ask why are you the truth? My back ground is somewhat mundane. I play basketball and want to be a business theologian. I am currently in college for nursing which will fund my schooling for theology and business. After school I plan on writing several books on the truth of Christ from a logical stand point and why all others lead to hell. I will not be the most popular in this forum by all means but then again when has the truth ever been popular? Tell me about yourself and what is your purpose for being on TOL

Fav quote: It does not matter the size of the beast, it depends on the heart of the warrior. -- Jon Benjamin

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to the forum, Benjamin. I am a nonbeliever, and here because I enjoy debate.

:)

OMEGA

THE PURPOSE OF LIFE - WHERE MAN CAME FROM

As you look at our Solar System, you see that the planets are in pairs of smilar sized spheres.
Earth and Venus are almost the same size, Jupiter and Saturn are similar in size
as is Uranus and Neptune. But when you look at Mars, it only has the Meteor Belt.
What happened to the Planet that was probably there. The Scientists say that there
is not enough Mass to make up a Planet out of the Meteors and Comets there.
What happened to the rest of the Planet is a Mystery that may be answered here.
The Bible says that there was war in the heavens (Space).

About 20 Billion years ago Two Energy Beings, The Creators, with their vast accumulated
knowledge decided to create other beings like themselves. The Creators started
with simpler energy beings of lesser qualities until they finally created a
being similar to themselves full of wisdom and knowledge. His name was Lucifer.

As time progressed the millions of created beings helped in discovering and
creating vast star making structures made out of swirling gas that would compact
that gas into balls of burning gas of tremendous size that we call stars. Over
millions of years many of these stars cooled as the Hydrogen burned
and the Helium, under immense pressure, formed Carbon, Nickle and Iron Molecules
which compressed and formed planets.

Millions of energy beings studied these planets to see what could be created out of the chemicals
that were formed there. Over millions of years they formed physical life on the planets.
The Creators made specialized beings to examine and to monitor
and test the development of the dinosaurs and other animals on the Earth.

Lucifer persuaded many of his followers that he should rule the Universe
and Lucifer took his Army and tried to take over control of the Universe
by attacking the Creators.
In the war that ensued the sister planet close to the planet Mars was destroyed.
The massive explosion blew everything off of Mars including all the atmosphere and
the water which flew off into space and accumulated on the other planets of Jupiter and Saturn.
Large pieces of the broken planet traveled throughout the solar system causing
havoc and destruction.
Huge Asteroids pummelled Earth and pushed the flat ground into large mountain ranges
and formed deep craters.
The Earth was moved off its axis and the poles melted. Where there had been rivers
and streams, there were now Oceans. and seas. Everything was under water and it
stayed that way for millions of years.

Lucifer was defeated and imprisoned along with his Army on the planet Earth.
-
The Creators now had a Problem.

What were they going to do if the other beings decided to Rebel too ?

So, The Creators went off to another Solar System and made another being.
After millions of years of Genetic Engineering and development of these physical beings
in a balanced environment, the Creators worked out a plan.
Because Lucifer Rebelled and wanted to Rule the physical Universe and the Angels,
they gave him physical beings to Rule over.
The Creators gave the physical beings a choice either to follow them or Lucifer.

After absorbing Lucifers Spiritl, the people were mentally similar to Lucifer's mindset
and kept drifting away from The Creators rules.
For many years the physical beings suffered and died on this Earth
because Lucifer influenced them to go to war with each other.
Later, The Creators later gave the physical beings who wanted to follow them, another
Mental Energy to help them fight and overcome their evil Mindset.
Their Reward for Overcoming would be Immortality and Membership in The Creators
Universal Government.

It is almost time for The Creators to come back to this Earth and take over and
put Lucifer and his Army into Prison where they belong and to teach the physical beings
the Right Way to Live and to change them from physical beings into Energy Beings
and make them a part of The Creators Government of Peace.
============================================

Last edited:

koban

K/K - I see you've met Omega. :eek:

Don't be frightened - he's all talk (and confused irrational talk at that).

You'll meet more than a few like that here. It's best just to edge away while not making eye contact. :thumb:

OMEGA

KOBAN ,

I see you are up to your old criticism of anything Biblical.

Too bad, that you don't contribute anything else .

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am a born again Christian who stands for the truth of Jesus Christ. I like to debate and discuss theological and political issues. I am 20 years old and have battled some of the best Muslim, Mormon and Athiest apologetics.
In your shower or as you drive to class? :D
In no way do I try to disrespect any person of a religion nor am I offended when someone says they are the truth. I simply ask why are you the truth?
In subways the best idea is to follow koban's advice relating to OMEGA. No quick movements, preceded by "That's lovely, just a moment while I find more people to hear what will undoubtedly be the most edifying declaration since the Magna Carter."

My back ground is somewhat mundane.
And your foreground? :think:
I play basketball and want to be a business theologian.
I'm guessing "keep your eye on the ball" and "nothing but net" will factor into many a motivational cajolement by you later in life.
I am currently in college for nursing which will fund my schooling for theology and business.
A worthy and reliable field of endeavor.
After school I plan on writing several books on the truth of Christ from a logical stand point and why all others lead to hell.
So it takes you a while to get to the point? :think:
I will not be the most popular in this forum by all means
You just never know.
but then again when has the truth ever been popular?
You'd be surprised.
Tell me about yourself and what is your purpose for being on TOL
Hi. I'm TH. I'm an Aries and I like long walks on short piers, the smell of a new satchel and pizza. Turnoffs? Mean people...

Fav quote: It does not matter the size of the beast, it depends on the heart of the warrior. -- Jon Benjamin
As I've said before, it isn't the size of the dog in the fight, but it's frequently the size of the dogs that he's fighting.

Hazing completed. Welcome to the wonderful world of TOL. :e4e:

koban

KOBAN ,

I see you are up to your old criticism of anything Biblical.

Too bad, that you don't contribute anything else .

Weren't you going away for a thousand years?

BTW - how's Misty7 been lately? :darwinsm:

and how's that carrot working out for you? :devil:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL. I hope you are able to discuss and debate with others with an open mind

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
King . . . Welcome to TOL :wave2:​
I am a born again Christian who stands for the truth of Jesus Christ.
Good.

I like to debate and discuss theological and political issues.
With that statement, be ready, be very ready.

I am 20 years old and have battled some of the best Muslim, Mormon and Atheist apologetics.
Did you win, lose, or draw?

In no way do I try to disrespect any person of a religion nor am I offended when someone says they are the truth.
Like in John 14:6

I simply ask why are you the truth?
Because of John 14:6, and I have Romans 10:9-13.

My back ground is somewhat mundane.
Is that your choice? There are a few of those Mundane’s here.

The NBA for business theologian? Or is that business theology?

I am currently in college for nursing which will fund my schooling for theology and business.
Nursing could turn out to be a valuable learning lesson, you might make a good nurse.
If that doesn’t work out, try mortuary science, it’s a profession with a dead end.

After school I plan on writing several books on the truth of Christ from a logical stand point and why all others lead to hell.
You’ll join a long list of the tellers of truth, and there are some good ones here at TOL.

I will not be the most popular in this forum by all means but then again when has the truth ever been popular?
You’ll more than likely not be alone.

Tell me about yourself and what is your purpose for being on TOL.
TOL regular, TOL supporter, Chaplain, retired printer and funeral director.
My purpose here at TOL? The unofficial Goodwill Ambassador, an exhorter of encouragement.
To listen carefully to what other TOLer’s post, simply put it could be like
Proverbs 25:11, there are times I need that.
To praise and glorify the Father, honor the Son, and to lead by the spirit.

One of my favorite quotes: "Our heart is restless until it rests in You." - St Augustine

Last edited:

OMEGA

KOBAN,
Ps 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight
are but as yesterday when it is past,
and as a watch in the night.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing,
that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years,
and a thousand years as one day.

You may wish to be that Carrot one day.

icilian fenner

After school I plan on writing several books on the truth of Christ from a logical stand point and why all others lead to hell. I will not be the most popular in this forum by all means but then again when has the truth ever been popular?

You need to improve your critical thinking skills tenfold if you want to achieve either of these ambitions. What I've seen from your initial posts is dissapointing to say the least. Of course, I guess you could sell books to really gullible people? Is that really your ambition?

Your arguments have been refuted time and time again - simply put, you need to research before you assume the high ground.

I don't mean to be so down, and if I get time I will address your points in your threads. However, my computer's down in terms of posting anything, or accessing my email (GARR!), so I'm posting this short note from uni (I've been wanting to for some time).

Why do you bring 'killer arguments' to people when the answers to these problems have been there for years? You need only look at the various official sources. Why don't you bother?

Tell me about yourself and what is your purpose for being on TOL

Used to be a had issues I wanted to debate particularly, now join in debate is just fun. Good way to destress. I'm afriad I don't have the time to dedicate to it like I'd like to, so I keep on avoiding the heavyweights (sorry Town Heretic, old chap! one dayp I will lock horns with you ;))

icilian fenner

PS. Persecution isn't evidence of righteousness. It's possible that if you were righteous then you would be persecuted. But it's also likely that it'd happen if you were making poppycock arguments.

Let's be honest about what the chances are...

Status
Not open for further replies.