White woman who ‘changed race’

drbrumley

Thinks she will be able to have a black baby with white husband.

A German model who darkened the color of her skin to “become a black woman” has appeared on TV saying that she believes she and her white husband could have a black baby.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Thinks she will be able to have a black baby with white husband.

A German model who darkened the color of her skin to “become a black woman” has appeared on TV saying that she believes she and her white husband could have a black baby.
*facepalm*

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
*facepalm*

i remember years ago, maybe late 90's, i was living in the city and had cable - basic, no premiums

but i could get the scrambled picture and good sound from the Playboy Channel and would occasionally stop there to see what was going on - or not see, as it were. Anyhoo, the only one i remember was an interview of a young playmate who said "I want to be a marine biologist because i like dolphins and other fish" :chuckle:

this german model appears to be cut from the same cloth

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
i remember years ago, maybe late 90's, i was living in the city and had cable - basic, no premiums

but i could get the scrambled picture and good sound from the Playboy Channel and would occasionally stop there to see what was going on - or not see, as it were. Anyhoo, the only one i remember was an interview of a young playmate who said "I want to be a marine biologist because i like dolphins and other fish" :chuckle:

:rotfl:

Right Divider

Body part

Do you think that they might both be blonde?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
well, she is german, of a generation that was raised to be schizophrenic - all that war guilt

it's never surprising when a german turns out to be bat-guano crazy - just take a look at Merkel :chuckle: