White Lives Matter

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Says who?
We have fag pics and videos posted all the time.
Child molesters.
Rapes.
Abortions.
Black lives matter.

You name it, we've had it!

So why is it that some white folks that don't accept the stats on the holocaust should not be posted here????????

town feels that the restriction on free speech is justified if it involves words so charged as to render the reasonable man unreasonable in reaction.

naturally, town considers himself a reasonable man, so when he reacts unreasonably (as he is doing), he's entirely justified

understand?

ClimateSanity

No idea what's wrong with your glasses. Try reading what I wrote. It isn't ambiguous.

I answered you already that my response to racism doesn't depend on the color of the racist.

You are the only person I have ever heard use the word and I read a lot. I don't read high minded literature from the new York times bestseller list mind you. Perhaps that's where it's usage can be found.

It comes across as saying..." There!!! I showed you."

MrDante

A portion of the leftist protestors can't even articulate their thoughts properly. Some, can't even tell you why/what they're protesting.

Wow, these conservatives are a step up in both intelligence and the ability to articulate thoughts from the conservatives we have posting here

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actions seem to indicate otherwise.
It sure does.

Post a vid with whites telling their hatred of other colors, and it's just a bunch of white devils.
Post a vid with blacks telling their hatred of whites, and all of a sudden it's propaganda put together by white devils.

You're going to be a white devil no matter what you do.

And for some non-logical reason they think that if they call you a vile racist, you will feel guilty and keep your trap shut.

I just ain't feeling no guilt.
Sorry liberals.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Wow, these conservatives are a step up in both intelligence and the ability to articulate thoughts from the conservatives we have posting here
I liked the statement .... It's more important to me to vote for Godly conservative values than to vote for getting free money.

BRAVO!

MrDante

Says who?
We have fag pics and videos posted all the time.
Child molesters.
Rapes.
Abortions.
Black lives matter.

You name it, we've had it!

So why is it that some white folks that don't accept the stats on the holocaust should not be posted here????????
You can post all the lies and propaganda and hate you want. And good people will confront your posts with facts and call you our for the promotion of ignorance.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
As you say ...... whites have a wide variety of cultural interests.
We have tended to divide along cultural lines. It took a long time to sell Europe on a larger identity for that reason, to the extent it was sold.

There are a lot that think the holocaust stats are overblown.
There are people who think blacks are animals and that we've never been to the moon. A lot of the Holocaust denier or modifier business was peddled by people who didn't want accountability, or whose bias was partly responsible for what happened. You know, we turned away Jews trying to flee that persecution. And our leaders had a fairly clear idea what was starting to happen over there. Anyway, those people understand that if you hand some a conspiracy they'll eat it like candy. All the more readily gobbled if it plays to the worst part of their ethnocentric impulse in relation to the other.

I don't, although I think the ones that suffered and were not Jews feel a little offended that when most folks hear "holocaust" they think it was about the Jews only.
They need to educate themselves. Hilter intended to wipe the Jews from the face of the earth, but he also stated his intention to get rid of the Poles, the Roma Gypsies among others, like gays and any active opposition, like the JWs.

I don't think these folks in the video give a hoot if anyone agrees.
I think they understand propaganda. You play to the convinced and drive a wedge with the margins if you can.

And I've now been called racist so much that I no longer care if any of my comments upset your sensibilities anymore.
Well I not only haven't, I was surprised and disappointed to hear you actually praise a point contained within that filth, in any context.

And I don't care if you watch any of the videos I have posted.
If that's the gist, one would have done.

These sentiments are out there, and I think it's a good idea people know about it whether it offends us or not.
I'm fine with combating a thing and even giving an example of what it is we're combating. But there's a thin line between that and giving that a platform and it warrants serious discussion and consideration. I think we can discuss the racist without inviting him to give a stump speech.

And I do agree that this "white guilt" attitude has gotten way way way out of hand to the point of being ridiculous.
I think it's one of those phrases that's too broad. I doubt many Japanese are alive and in power who had anything to do with Pearl Harbor, but I don't want Jack to forget what was done in the name of imperialism, how dangerous a concentration of power can be without checks and balances. I know that few people in power had anything to do with opposing the Civil Rights Movement, but I don't want him to forget about what happens when we fail to live up to our principles.

So it depends on what, in particular, is meant.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And for some non-logical reason they think that if they call you a vile racist, you will feel guilty and keep your trap shut.

For some non-logical reason, they think that if I'm disgusted by vile racist videos, I'm supposed to feel guilty and keep my trap shut.

I just ain't feeling no guilt.

Neither am I... And I feel pretty good about that. :)

Sorry liberals.

That's okay, alt-righters. I understand.

Bye.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are the only person I have ever heard use the word and I read a lot. I don't read high minded literature from the new York times bestseller list mind you. Perhaps that's where it's usage can be found.

The newspaper gave me more education in vocabulary than english class ever did :chuckle:

I am the last generation to enjoy the comics section as a child :plain:

This world is doomed.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You are the only person I have ever heard use the word and I read a lot.
Supra? It's used routinely in academic and legal papers and examinations. I've grown accustomed to the shorthand way of noting a thing previously set out above and prior.

I don't read high minded literature from the new York times bestseller list mind you. Perhaps that's where it's usage can be found.

So you don't know what it means but you're comfortable characterizing it. :plain: All you had to do was use Google for the definition and usage. It would have taken less time that making a bad joke.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
he's being a pretentious poser

§ 6-550. Short Form Citations – Books

Full Citation

E. Allen Farnsworth, Contracts § 9.3 (1982).

Short Form Citations

Id.

Id. § 9.4.

Use supra if not referring to the immediately preceding authority.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/citation/6-500

NOBODY uses it in regular conversation

except pretentious posers