Where are Yoouuuu~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

You're not Jesus. Jesus did describe you, though, when He spoke of those who were whole, and didn't need a physician. He was making fun of those who were blind, who said, "I see," whose sin remains until this very day. I'm sorry that you are whole, and see clearly. =(

Oh, and by the way, I don't see ads, and even if I did, they aren't permanent, they change every time someone opens a page, so I have absolutely no idea what ads you might see, but if you're wanting help and can't afford to click on the ads, I'd be more than happy to help any way I can.

Letsargue

You're not Jesus. Jesus did describe you, though, when He spoke of those who were whole, and didn't need a physician. He was making fun of those who were blind, who said, "I see," whose sin remains until this very day. I'm sorry that you are whole, and see clearly. =(

Oh, and by the way, I don't see ads, and even if I did, they aren't permanent, they change every time someone opens a page, so I have absolutely no idea what ads you might see, but if you're wanting help and can't afford to click on the ads, I'd be more than happy to help any way I can.

YES! -- You're the wise one, who can't correct me with Scriptures.
Just your angry mouth, and meanless gestures, and NEVER SCRIPTURES to correct my Teachings in my Threads. - You CAN'T!

I challenge you to! ---- It's my Threads I have out there! Your body is no better than mine mine, nor reversed. - It's what's in our MINDS / HEARTS that Counts. - Attack my Threads not the body, like the fools did JESUS.

Paul -- 062410

Aimiel

It's somewhat comforting to see that you can understand my dilemma. Were you to be what my Bible instructs me to be, it would be much easier.

James 3:17
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

When you learn what this verse means, you'll be well on your way to learning.
Just your angry mouth, and meanless gestures, and NEVER SCRIPTURES to correct my Teachings in my Threads. - You CAN'T!
I'm sorry for my shortcomings. Please forgive me.
I challenge you to! ---- It's my Threads I have out there! Your body is no better than mine mine, nor reversed.
:confused:
It's what's in our MINDS / HEARTS that Counts. - Attack my Threads not the body...
Your threads don't make any sense, any more than most of your sentences.
...like the fools did JESUS.
Again: you're not Jesus.

some other dude

I challenge you to! ---- It's my Threads I have out there! Your body is no better than mine mine, nor reversed. - It's what's in our MINDS / HEARTS that Counts. - Attack my Threads not the body, like the fools did JESUS.

Paul -- 062410

Are you Jesus?

Letsargue

Are you Jesus?

WOW! -- Just how does one answer a person like that?
If I say no, that isn't enough. - If you say yes, that isn't enough.

Let me answer with God, let Christ tell you, so you can deny him again.

1 Corinthians 12:3 KJV - & - 2 Corinthians 3:18 KJV - & - 1 John 3:24 KJV ----- If Christ abideth in the Christian, who is the person that speaketh? - The flesh, or the Spirit of Christ in the flesh? - Or maybe you now have to find a third person abiding in one. How about God, or the Holy Ghost? - Well, that won't work for you either, so I can't tell you anything that you can accept. SORRY!

Paul -- 062410

Letsargue

You must be confused. I don't deny Christ.

OOOHHHH, - care to see?

Christ is the Word of God / God in the flesh. - Christ is the Truth, and the Truth is the Word of God. The Word of God is that which save us, and that is Christ, therefore the Word of God is the Anointed Savior / Christ Jesus. – RIGHT!
Here is a Word of GOD / CHRIST / TRUTH. --- Acts 2:38 KJV – “Repent, and “BE BAPTIZED” every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ “FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS”, and ye shall RECEIVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST”. ---- Being that the receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost is the Baptism of the Spirit. - That means that if you were to “BE BAPTIZED” in water, that’s what washes away thy sins. That’s what the Word of God said, and that is the same as Christ saying it, because Christ is that same Word of God. ---- Do you believe that?

Paul – 062410

some other dude

OOOHHHH, - care to see?

Christ is the Word of God / God in the flesh. - Christ is the Truth, and the Truth is the Word of God. The Word of God is that which save us, and that is Christ, therefore the Word of God is the Anointed Savior / Christ Jesus. – RIGHT!
Here is a Word of GOD / CHRIST / TRUTH. --- Acts 2:38 KJV – “Repent, and “BE BAPTIZED” every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ “FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS”, and ye shall RECEIVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST”. ---- Being that the receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost is the Baptism of the Spirit. - That means that if you were to “BE BAPTIZED” in water, that’s what washes away thy sins. That’s what the Word of God said, and that is the same as Christ saying it, because Christ is that same Word of God. ---- Do you believe that?

Paul – 062410

Wow - you sure do like to post an awful lot of your stuff around what is clear scripture. Here's what Paul says Peter said:

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Peter's a pretty smart cookie. Maybe if you weren't so confused you could hear what he's saying to you.

Once again - I do not deny Christ.

Letsargue

Wow - you sure do like to post an awful lot off your stuff around what is clear scripture. Here's what Paul says Peter said:

Peter's a pretty smart cookie. Maybe if you weren't so confused you could here what he's saying to you.

Once again - I do not deny Christ.

I gave the same Word, and pointed out some things about "IT", and of course you cannot believe the "exact" things that God said there.

Paul -- 062410

heir

TOL Subscriber
OOOHHHH, - care to see?

Paul – 062410
Acts 2:38 KJV is not the gospel of your salvation.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Frank! - Are you also now putting words in my mouth, that you KNOW I didn't SAY?

Do not any of you have NO shame?

Paul -- 062410
I either DO or DO NOT have NO shame. (A grammatical tour de force, indeed worthy of Lighthouse.)

Frank -- 062510 Psalm 18:6 (KJV)

Yo TH! What be the haps in the 'hood, Bro'?

Letsargue

I either DO or DO NOT have NO shame. (A grammatical tour de force, indeed worthy of Lighthouse.)

Frank -- 062510 Psalm 18:6 (KJV)

Yo TH! What be the haps in the 'hood, Bro'?

Psalms 18:6 KJV - That's what David prayed or sang. There are no Christians today that can claim that now. However, there should be.

Paul -- 062510

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Psalms 18:6 KJV - That's what David prayed or sang. There are no Christians today that can claim that now. However, there should be.

Paul -- 062510
I'm Christian. I claimed it twice in my lifetime so far. Worked out pretty well both times. Psalm 18:7 (KJV)

Frank -- 062610

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Same ol-same ol, Frank...nothing new under it...kids running around with just enough stick to put their eyes out, that sort of thing. :e4e:
I do believe it was "running with scissors" that was the capital offense in my day. :chuckle: Nowadays stabbing someone with said scissors will get you points for "shares with others."

Letsargue

I'm Christian. I claimed it twice in my lifetime so far. Worked out pretty well both times. Psalm 18:7 (KJV)

Frank -- 062610

I hear you, but why do you agree with many of the LOST? -- And why do many of the Lost support and agree with You?

I don't agree with any Lost, and no lost agree with me.
MMMmmmm

Paul -- 062710

Letsargue

Then do you believe that Acts 2:38 KJV is the gospel of your salvation?

Acts 2:38 KJV - is Peter preaching the "GOSPEL" to 120 Lost Gentile people out every nation under Heaven. - The Gospel, and Baptism is the same thing, the same doctrine of salvation.

The Gospel is the death, buriel, and resurrection of jesus Christ, and Baptism is "DOING" the Gospel, and "HAVE DONE" the death, buriel, and the resurrection of Jesus Christ. -- Maybe you should reread it again!

Paul -- 062710

Status
Not open for further replies.